Woodland Foxes // Fan Club //

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Woodland Foxes // Fan Club // Open!

Postby •mochiimomo• » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:34 pm

I made a new Woodland Fox that's up for adoption, check it out! c:
hello,
I am no longer playing CS
I won't be replying to messages, and I'm slowly getting rid of my CS pets before I leave for good
you can follow me on deviantart:
https://mochiimomo.deviantart.com/gallery/
•mochiimomo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:29 pm

Guys question.

If you were to get a free custom, with no restraints, what would it look like?

I'm not an artist or worker, I just would love to know! These are so cute that you can keep your thoughts here so if you were to get a custom, you can look back here!

Mine would have white black blue and pruple the eyes would be green and it would have feathers. I would have the markings simple but also complex. I would have it also have like sort of a tree bark leg armor thing going on there. It would also have small tree growth.

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bogwarden » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:59 pm

my figure (as i made myself a custom), is if it were not limited to a rarity, it can include pretty much any growth referenced in the species sheets <3 it can even have a larger amount of growths covering the body, and you, of course, would be able to pick out what growths and colours to be used! you can probably give us references to use, but not preexisting character references as woodland foxes should be considered their own characters. any natural fox coloration (or unnatural palettes and markings) would be used to color the body of your fox just how you want it. ;u;

now whether or not that is available in the future as a purely no restrained custom is undetermined, but there are chances to get customs if artists or other staff decide to auction off one of their custom slots. most likely, the custom would be common/uncommon, so only including traits from common/uncommon growths.

the feathers and the tree would be greater possibility for your idea! the leg bark armor would have to be minimal, as full growth covering limbs is a rarer trait. <3 hope this helps!
bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •mochiimomo• » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:25 pm

Rainbow Noivern, if you're asking this hypothetically to everyone, I know I have some ideas for a custom I hope to make myself sometime soon! c: I really want to make a Asian-inspired one with Asian plant life, and maybe with some paper lanterns and possibly some minimal samurai attire c: I haven't decided on what color palette I want yet though. But if your question wasn't hypothetical, comic did a great job of answering. c:

a couple of new updates for the species as of today, check out the "Woodland Fox News Section" on our main post here to see the new news!
hello,
I am no longer playing CS
I won't be replying to messages, and I'm slowly getting rid of my CS pets before I leave for good
you can follow me on deviantart:
https://mochiimomo.deviantart.com/gallery/
•mochiimomo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bogwarden » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:35 pm

im glad i covered that section of it! i might want to make a custom for myself based off western/american desert. with cacti and other smaller desert dwelling plants. the coat i want to be coyote colored, and maybe have antlers of some sort and feathers mimicking a headdress. the growths will probably colored in mixes of maroons, turquoises and blues!

sweet! those are some awesome new updates c;
bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Momo I had the same idea! I wanted to use cherry blossoms, long hair and a more oriental feel c:

Also adopts on my end would have been released today 2 to be exact, but my computer charger has gone missing and my computer is dead until someone finds it :c

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hedgehog101 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Chaolithe wrote:Finished! :) I don't think I did him justice, but others might. xD

This is gorgeous!! I love it! I
hedgehog101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Hello, hello! My name is demonthief but you may call me demon if you wish. I just found this species today and they are so awesome! I really love the idea behind them and while I don't own one myself right now, I am looking forward to owning one in the future!

While we are all giving adopt ideas/themes, I was thinking it would be cool to have a Woodland Fox with a venus fly trap on it or other such 'predator' plants.

@Chaolithe: I think he looks gorgeous!
    @starry-knight: That theme sounds awesome and I hope you find your charger soon!
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:52 am

Oh my i didn't expect momo and comic to both answer XD

Wow your ideas are so amazing ;w; if my friend liked chickensoothie she would loved a cherry blossom one.
And comic there should be a little lizard on it too XD that would be so cute! XD

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bogwarden » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:25 am

welcome, demon! (nice icon btw)

and yes! a cute little rattlesnake or a gila monster would be adorable!
Last edited by bogwarden on Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me