.:The Official Tracker Dog Fan Club:.

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: .:The Official Tracker Dog Fan Club:.

Postby Reirae » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:40 am

How does your tracker respond to their owner? Police? Strangers? Criminals? Children? Etc?

Celia is usually laid back and not very aggressive in the house around her owner. She always wants to be loved and given attention by her human. She can be very possessive over her owner, and will stick to her every moment of the day, even in the house unless she decides to take a nap instead.
But around strangers she can get dangerous, and even worse in high temperatures which raises her temper. She only stays calm around a stranger when her owner signals her to do so.
Around criminals she is serious and attentive, ready to strike or be struck any moment. She is ready to do her job anytime.
When in the presence of Police she is obedient and submissive, doing anything she is told to do. But she can be rebellious when she is forced to do a task.
With Children Celia is calm and gentle, but can be bossy too. She likes to shove past them and always be first, but that does come with consequences like when her owner doesn't approve of it. Being made fun of by a child is not something she would enjoy at all. It makes her feel like she could bite their heads off whenever she wants, but she would still hate to hurt any child physically.
With other Tracker Dogs, Celia sticks close to her owner and doesn't make contact with others like herself much. She only will talk to someone who is going to treat her equally and with respect, not like just a low-life.
| ace | isfj-a/istj-a | virgo | true neutral | she/her |

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cottleston » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:04 am

How does your tracker respond to their owner? Police? Strangers? Criminals? Children? Etc?

Nocturne is pretty laid-back with everyone- coming out mainly at night he doesn't often come into contact with anyone but the police who handle him and the criminals he hunts. He's been trained to be calm and quiet so as not to disturb the peace of the night that he relies on, and to ignore strangers- unless they're urgently in need of help, in which case he will do what he can. He's meant to be the same with children, but deep down he has a soft spot for them and relishes the chance to help a little one find a parent or a lost toy.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cottleston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Abi » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:31 am

Usename: Abi_the_lionXP
Tracker dog name: Serenty, Ren for short :)
Original picture: here~ viewtopic.php?f=53&t=231132
luff :D xx
Last edited by King Abi on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Official owner of the: Ninja badge,ROTA badge,
Doppleganger badge, and Banana badge.

ImageImageImage

Sorting Hat ♥
“It’s the quality of one’s convictions
that determines success,
not the number of followers…”
Remus Lupin.
ImageRest in peace Grandad,
...................................................................................and know that i'll allways love you.

,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
King Abi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberWolf » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:42 am

Username: EmberWolf
Tracker Dog Name: Ikera
Original Tracker Picture:Image
G.B.
"hi, i'm G.B., one of Ember's real life cats.
just so you know, Ember is just a site artist, she
can't help you with forum or game problems.
please submit a help ticket if you're
having issues!"
Rosie
"hey, i'm Ember's other cat, Rosie.
if you're wondering, Ember's PM's are always
open if you have other questions or
just want to chat. she does not
take commissions anymore.
"

she/her | adult | full-time artist

i am mega busy these days, my time on CS is super limited. apologies if trades/pms/etc go unanswered - i just have other things that take precedence

>> free clearance pets <<
>> weekly giveaways <<
EmberWolf
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:02 am

I hope you don't mind if i made this little stamp/or whatever it is for the club,

Just a gift i guess.
Last edited by Reirae on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:15 am

Mex or nicknamed Mexie is pretty hyper when she has the engery but once the sun goes down or she news to sunbath she becomes lay back and calm.

Nex wrote:This tracker feels best at home in sandy, dry areas. During the day, it gets its energy from the sun and stores this in the strange markings on its shoulders. At night, the markings glow so it never gets cold during the night. The softer the glow, the less energy the tracker has.

TAKEN by MirrorMask

She doesn't interact with anyone out of her growing family and her owner,she she nervous and sly around the people.She does this also with strangers unless they are in need.But she still wouldn't help really.When it comes to people she saw or heard do horrible things she will attack and kill them.They desveres it in her head.Since she wants pup she is very sweet and caring around children.She loves to play and tak care of the ones she shes loves.She is overall dangerous but she has her sweet moments.

Does anyone have mates for there tracker dogs?Me and Vampirate's tracker dogs are mates. :3
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noctyrn » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:41 am

My tracker dog, Tracker's handlers often change, so he doesn't really trust adults as much as children. He feels his best when he is around kids. He loves to romp around with them, or even just lay with his head in their laps. (He's even a good therapy dog)
previously Blue.Leopard and Heracross
Noctyrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:10 am

.: Ѧαƨκ :. wrote:
Does anyone have mates for there tracker dogs?Me and Vampirate's tracker dogs are mates. :3

I didn't know anyone was already getting their tracker dogs mates :3 Nice..But I think i'll leave Celia living the fun life of a single for sometime :)

Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CowsRkool » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:39 am

Cruor is completely devoted to his owner, Zach. He'll do anything that he would ask of him, is very close to him, and follows him everywhere, including to Zach's job at the IPF. He's very relaxed around police because of that, and is very close to many of the agents that work with his owner. Because of the constant stream of people through IPF buildings, some criminal and some not, Cruor doesn't always trust strangers, but he's quite comfortable around children. His calm disposition means that oftentimes Zach will let Cruor lie next to a distraught witness to help calm them down or reassure them.

The IPF - Just in case anyone wants to know what it is.

Also, does anyone have a character own their tracker dog instead of themselves, like I do?
~Canadian Pride~
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
~Sherlock Holmes, from The Sign of the Four

Oxe Harbrea Sacrus Vax Dragga Onus Savonus Sophos At Ere

Pet's name: Ciaran
CowsRkool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cottleston » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:25 pm

-Avril- wrote:
.: Ѧαƨκ :. wrote:

I didn't know anyone was already getting their tracker dogs mates :3 Nice..But I think i'll leave Celia living the fun life of a single for sometime :)

I don't, but that seems like a nice idea ^^

By the way guys, free lineart orders are closed now (the last few to pm me are accepted, don't worry). I'll edit the post to avoid confusion.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cottleston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me