Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan] Fan Club - V.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Any guesses from when Season 2 of the Anime comes out?

January - February
7%
March
5%
April
29%
May
4%
June
7%
July
12%
August
12%
September
8%
October
7%
November - December
9%

Total votes : 138

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan] Fan Club - V.2

Postby Konata. » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:08 pm

parabatai. wrote:
    So far, I've only seen the first episode; it was spectacularly done! Though for some reason, I've been putting off the second episode... suppose I'll have to watch that sooner rather than later!
    SEASON TWO EPISODE ONE SPOILERS:
    I absolutely loved how they broke Mike in each and every way before killing him off... it showed the true strength of the beast titan and how nobody--including the second-best soldier in the Scouting Regiment--is safe anymore. I just thought that no matter how sad it was, it was wonderfully executed.

I agree!!

Season Two Episode One Spoilers Also;
He got one of the worst deaths. First, his horse was killed, his legs were probably broken, and lastly 3 titans simoutaniously ate him. What made it worse was that he was crying and screaming when he was being eaten. I felt so awful for this poor guy, but yes, you are correct. It does show how much power and control the ape Titan thingy has over all the other titans, and it's sure horrifying.
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ

Lifelong dreams to make
webcomics, music, and merch!
PFP art by shawty kai โ™ฅ

art shopโ™ฅ tradesโ™ฅ link โ™ฅ ยฉ

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Konata.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ectoBiologist! » Wed May 03, 2017 5:45 pm

Is anyone caught up on the manga that would like to chat about it? PM me!
Homestuck brain rot rise up
ectoBiologist!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyRyu » Thu May 11, 2017 8:15 am

Sadly I have only seen a tiny smattering of the episodes but so far I like Armin 'cause he's cute and quite the tactician.
Though at times there seems to be something unsettling behind those cute eyes of his.
Eren...he's ok. Levi...maybe.
LonelyRyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i typed so much im so sorry o m g

Postby Metallicar » Thu May 11, 2017 7:01 pm

ive risen from the grave again because i just binged nearly all of the manga in like 2 or so days
      i am so overwhelmed with information i want to scream oh my goD
      i read from chapter 34 to 93 sooo yeah i am numb from everything lmao

i really need to talk about spoiler stuff so below this will be my internal screaming exposed,
      tread only if you're caught up or i guess dont care about spoilers/?? but you should ??
      if more clarification is needed: dont read unless youve read chapter 93
      its not my fault if i spoil something for you !!

okay honestly this is probably going to be very frantic and unorganzied so
      if you're expecting like a bullet pointed list on stuff i wanna talk about i am sorry to disappoint

ok lets begin ::

over the years ive spoiled two or three things about the manga so some of the things im gonna
      talk about i knew of like a year ago soo yes

i knew about reiner and bertolt (bertholdt??) being the armored & colossal titan for a while now,
      i think i heard about that one shortly after watching the anime and as i was reading the manga
      i kind of hated them at first?? like obviously at the time i didnt understand why they were doing
      all this harm to humanity but still had the balls to consider any of the 104th their comrades and
      whatnot so i was really lit haha
      and learning about their situation and how all this titan crap really happened i do sympathize a
      little bit with them, though im still a bit biased because i love all my bbys; at least the ones still
      living whoops im not salty at aLL
      i do feel for the living conditions outside of island paradise, though. if you're a descendant of
      ymir then youre completely treated like trash and seeing what grisha had to go through??? i felt
      so incredibly bad for him. seeing dina get turned into a titan, having the responsibility of finding
      the original titan thrown at him, zeke turning on him (though grisha does realize that they forced
      the revolution on the poor kid, but idk i still dont like that be betrayed his parents so awfully)

and for some reason i was just really in awe when i found out that dina was the titan that killed
      eren's mom, bc holy heck ??

to be entirely honest when they finally made it to the basement and the manga changed to grisha's
      setting as he told his story i honestly thought this whole thing was going to turn out to be a WWII
      experiment and they've been isolated from the world and fed lies to believe they're the only ones left
      in the world and these things happened instead of the truth. i mean it wasn't until he started to explain
      the origins of titans that i realized this wasnt a messed up experiment, just a mistake that was made
      and the people that live in the present have to pay the price.

and its so cruel !! how they just turn these people into titans if they do something wrong ?? and it can
      honestly be the stupidest thing and then they becoming man-eating monsters who i assume are fully
      aware of the awful calamity theyre doing (i gather this assumption because ymir says "a 60 year long
      nightmare" so i can only assume they're conscious and unable to control themselves) and i just felt so
      bad for dina. the fact that she was the titan that killed eren's mom really impressed me because the
      entire mess that is shingeki no kyojin is a connected friggin mess that makes so much sense it is s c a r y

i also was aware of historia not actually being christa, i don't think i knew she was the true queen but
      tbh im not surprised because i knew she was a royal. at first when i originally got into this fandom i
      can admit i wasn't a huge fan of the ymir x christa ship, but i wasnt really attached to the characters in
      the first season, but now that im completely caught up oh my gOSH i love them and the love letter ymir
      wrote historia is genuinely the sweetest thing and i want to see them married IMMEDIATELY

i actually dont know if ymir is alive or not, i might have missed that ?? i hope shes alive but i wouldnt be
      very surprised if they did kill her

i need to talk about the situation where eren and levi fight over who deserves to get the titan serum ??
      because that was such an emotional and tense scene and even i was so torn on who should be the one to live

i felt so bad for levi, though. i think anyone who's read no regrets understands why that was such a heart
      breaking moment, and obviously just in the main storyline its obvious levi and erwin are close โ€‚. i cant
      blame him or eren for getting so upset and fighting about it. like armin is a burnt (steamed?) potato chip
      and erwin is bleeding oUT and i love the both of them so it was really hard that one of them had to die
      erwin was a really great character and they kept talking about squad levi and showing petra and all those
      guys and my heart hurt for them, because i truly forgot about them and !! ugh when erwin is portrayed
      standing on all the bodies of old comrades i just ?? wow, talk about some heavy burdens.

i am really proud of armin for being so brave when he was acting as a decoy for eren when the fought bertolt
      in his titan form?? like it sucked to see him get burned like that but damn that was really ballsy and im proud
      of him

im super happy hanji is alive as well as sasha, connie, and jean. everything feels so shattered now that so
      much has been revealed but i can't even hate annie or reiner or bert anymore because they had a lot to
      shoulder this whole time.

im also worried about eren?? he's learned so much and when they're all playing in the ocean and he points to
      the horizon i just really felt how forlorn he must be feeling about all the new knowledge and burdens hes now
      bearing.

also !! i appreciate the ending for season 2 so much more now haha, it makes total sense to us who know,
      and anyone who hasn't read the manga is most likely scratching their heads at it. little to they know, huh?

can i get a heck yeah for grown up reiner though like ?? fACIAL HAIR and a jaw line that could cut through
      diamonds
      my hear t

alright, im done! i am overwhelmed send help please
      all of this bottled up hype from 2014-2015 is pouring out of me my lord
      i am somewhat apologetic for writing so much

i really miss the fan game right about now.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
meta // 18+ // soda addict // pirate

im just another anime & video game nerd
the 2018 toyota supra is my child fite me

college student !
studying: automotive technology
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Metallicar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Konata. » Sun May 14, 2017 8:50 am

LonelyRyu wrote:Sadly I have only seen a tiny smattering of the episodes but so far I like Armin 'cause he's cute and quite the tactician.
Though at times there seems to be something unsettling behind those cute eyes of his.
Eren...he's ok. Levi...maybe.

Armin is the best. All time best guy right there. He just wants to see the ocean pLEASE SOMEONE BRING HIM THERE
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
๐Ÿ™พ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ

Lifelong dreams to make
webcomics, music, and merch!
PFP art by shawty kai โ™ฅ

art shopโ™ฅ tradesโ™ฅ link โ™ฅ ยฉ

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
Konata.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goostarion » Mon May 15, 2017 9:53 pm

I just got myself caught up and I have to say. Holy heck S2 is incredible. Not going into detail but if you haven't watched it, the dubs and subs are uploaded for you online for your convenience.
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Donโ€™t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rinx. » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:17 am

I am a SNKian.
(How hard was it to tell? SEe my icon, sig, USERNNAMMMEE..)

Username: ShingekiNoNeko
What should we call you?: Neko or Sky
Favourite character(s):
Eren <3 (angry titan killing child.)
Levi (tiny cleanfreak)
Jean (adorable horse)
Petra
Sasha
Do you support any pairings?:
Eren x Levi (please dont judge me by this -.- im not obsessive and stuff..)
MOVING TO @WOLFSUKI.
rinx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Wild Naruto » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:31 am

I am a SNKian
Username:Meowwwster
What should we call you?:Meow or FireFox
Favorite character(s):Eren Levi Jean Marco and Reiner (even though i watched season 2)
Do you support any pairings?:no not really maybe Mikasa x Eren
I'm A Wild Naruto Give Me Ramen And I Will Leave And Come Back The Next Day For More Like A Cat,A Ninetailed Cat

here have this

I USED TO BE meowwwster AND ~That Random Fox~ don't steal please
A Wild Naruto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse mccree. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:24 am

:,3

xโ™ก โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โ™ก

xโœฉ"I will always protect you."โœฉ

xโ™•โ™•โ™•โ™•โ™•โ™•โ™•โ™•โ™•โ™•โ™•โ™•โ™•โ™•
xโ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
xhello my name is maddie
xand I'm a bisexual female
xthat is a huge trash can.
xdont be scared to talk or
xrp with me!

xโ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
xtumblr โ™ข me โ™ข twitter โ™ข coding โ™ข mlb fanclub

xโ™ก โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โ™ก
jesse mccree.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 am

Wow, I really have fallen off the ball on this series.

I suppose part of it is due to the massive delays between seasons, and part of it is due to my lack of having a physical copy to read from. I was able to catch up to the Naruto series because my school library had had most of the books (at the time), and being able to check out 4 books a day in rotation, I was caught up on the series in now time. So reading the new chapters online every week wasn't a problem for me. With SnK, I not only jumped in late, but I only had access to the Manga online. Call me old fashioned if you will, but I just tend to prefer the "Dead tree" versions of books. xD

In my eyes, the series killed itself for me by being so...slow. 2-3 years for Season 2 of the Anime, new chapters once a month (rather than the once a Week I'd gotten used to with Naruto), the Volume production gets delayed because of the snails pace of the chapters, so you can't catch up the easily off the books.....

I'm a fast reader. If i'm not fed new content in a timely manner, I lose interest quickly. I hate being that way, but I know a good chunk of the Fandom was too, and that's why a lot of SnK stuff is dead. Idk...Maybe I'll get back into it at some point, but right now, It's not something I care for anymore.

-----

I miss the days when this thread...was something. I miss the old group. Our various Chatrooms. I know things change, and we all have to move on at some point, but I just can't get on board with the new kids as much as I used to get on with everyone. Pretty much everyone from this thread I spoke to regularly has dropped off the face of the earth.

I want to say something about how much those people meant to me, or how much I wish we could go back to that, but frankly the rest of this will turn into a sappy, sad, pointless wall of text if I do. So I guess, on a general level, this is me leaving the thread. There's nothing left for me here.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me