==> Homestuck Fanclub v4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ==> Homestuck Fanclub v4

Postby KookyKooky » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:14 pm

ok, Phemiec makes the best homestuck songs
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zillyhoo » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:21 pm

basically, i've known about homestuck since 2014 but for some reason was so scared of being bullied for liking it that i never got into it. the reason i knew about it was a very close friend i had who LOVED homestuck through our entire friendship. she wasn't a toxic fan or anything, just talked about it a lot. she knew id love it, so tried desperately to get me into it, much to my anger bc i was so resillient to not get into it lol.

here we are, it's almost 2020, i have since lost contact with this friend as of early 2019. later that year i decided to crack my shot at reading homestuck, if at least a few pages so that if we ever talked again, i could affirmatvely tell her that it's not my thing.

well, multiple months later, multiple cosplays completed, over $100 spent on merch, about 1,500 pages read and multiple games bought, i can safely say i might like homestuck just a little bit.
♫ maybe we're meant to lose the ones we love, ♩

robbie
he/him | ∞ ✡
local fall out boy, trigun and iasip fan
art source
ImageImageImage

♩ but I'll fight for you 'til then ♫

[ @eveningout ] gifts sent in 2021: 78 | 2022: 4 | 2023: 24
zillyhoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby javitaxy » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:12 am

! golgothasTerror ! wrote:
    basically, i've known about homestuck since 2014 but for some reason was so scared of being bullied for liking it that i never got into it. the reason i knew about it was a very close friend i had who LOVED homestuck through our entire friendship. she wasn't a toxic fan or anything, just talked about it a lot. she knew id love it, so tried desperately to get me into it, much to my anger bc i was so resillient to not get into it lol.

here we are, it's almost 2020, i have since lost contact with this friend as of early 2019. later that year i decided to crack my shot at reading homestuck, if at least a few pages so that if we ever talked again, i could affirmatvely tell her that it's not my thing.

well, multiple months later, multiple cosplays completed, over $100 spent on merch, about 1,500 pages read and multiple games bought, i can safely say i might like homestuck just a little bit.

Woah, seems like you like homestuck.
You have spent more money on it and have cosplayed more than most fans since 2013 lol.
Also, it sucks not wanting to read it in fear of bullies... At least it seems that now cringe culture is kinda dead and people dont bother each other too much as before (i think so at least??)
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zillyhoo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:40 am

javitaxy wrote:
! golgothasTerror ! wrote:

Woah, seems like you like homestuck.
You have spent more money on it and have cosplayed more than most fans since 2013 lol.
Also, it sucks not wanting to read it in fear of bullies... At least it seems that now cringe culture is kinda dead and people dont bother each other too much as before (i think so at least??)

unfortunately when i like something, i like it enough to dedicate most of my money and time to it due to it just making me happy haha.

also yea, honestly the most i hear anymore is that homestuck is trashily written and that's something i can agree with in some parts lol. nobody who would make fun of it seems to know about it anymore, that or the fans are so few and far between that there's really not a point
♫ maybe we're meant to lose the ones we love, ♩

robbie
he/him | ∞ ✡
local fall out boy, trigun and iasip fan
art source
ImageImageImage

♩ but I'll fight for you 'til then ♫

[ @eveningout ] gifts sent in 2021: 78 | 2022: 4 | 2023: 24
zillyhoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:57 pm

Username:
[Alien]
but like it changes a lot sooooo
God Tier:
Page of Space
Patron Troll:
Gamzee
Favourite Kid:
Roxy by a long shot
Favourite Troll:
either Nepeta, Eridan, or Damara
Favourite Guardian:
Mom Lalonde
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:02 pm

Username: vriska serket
God Tier: mage of breath
Patron Troll: ...gamzee ): (capricorn)
Favourite Kid: roxy
Favourite Troll: vriska
Favourite Guardian: undetermined

So like...I found out Homestuck^2 is a
real thing recently and out of pure cursed nostalgia I'm rereading everything and swallowing my dislike of what I read of the ending in order to give it another shot.

Wish me luck on my ventures my fellow friends. I remember most of it fondly, give or take some things, but may as well right?

Edit: and as you can tell, I changed my username in order to commemorate the occasion.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby javitaxy » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 am

Vriska Serket wrote:Username: vriska serket
God Tier: mage of breath
Patron Troll: ...gamzee ): (capricorn)
Favourite Kid: roxy
Favourite Troll: vriska
Favourite Guardian: undetermined

So like...I found out Homestuck^2 is a
real thing recently and out of pure cursed nostalgia I'm rereading everything and swallowing my dislike of what I read of the ending in order to give it another shot.

Wish me luck on my ventures my fellow friends. I remember most of it fondly, give or take some things, but may as well right?

Edit: and as you can tell, I changed my username in order to commemorate the occasion.

Welcome! Yes, homestuck^2 is a thing and the homestucks rise anew. Good luck rereading everything! Rereading usually comes with learning new things in homestuck you never noticed, lol. And it's quite fun, and you get a whiplash to the past if you read it first a long time ago. I wonder, did you stop reading homestuck at some point? Or did you lose some interest in it after the ending?

Also, patron trolls aren't the same as zodiac trolls! John is an Aries but his patron troll is Vriska, and so on for the other kids, fyi :D
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:28 am

@javi
I indeed more or less started to read the ending LL those years ago, saw it was (in my opinion) sub par (to put it nicely), and never returned again before the day before yesterday.

I'm actually watching the read through because my attention span for reading Homestuck is a lot shorter because the wording doesn't make it as interesting. But Voxel on YouTube has a whole playlist and his voice overs make everything 10x interesting, albeit some of the more...dated references and offensive wording (r and f (for a homosexual) words respectively) make me since, but it was during a time when that was seen as passable, so I can't REALLY get upset over it. It is what it is.

In any case I have gotten many whiplash moments haha.

And really? I never knew that! How does one determine their patron troll? I was always under the assumption it aligned with your zodiac. Interesting
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error: 404 not found » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:30 am

Username: Vrissy
God Tier: prince of light
Patron Troll: karkat
Favourite Kid: john (beta) jake (alpha)
Favourite Troll: terezi
Favourite Guardian: bec
Last edited by Error: 404 not found on Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Error: 404 not found

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:33 am

homestuck^2 ??!! i just clicked on the link and,,,how long has this existed ??
please tell me theres some vriska action in there *eyes emoji*
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me