Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby cswolf. » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:48 am

Look at this amazing new 'sona punk designed me c: He is my new 'sona and I've called him Abraham Oakley Allen c: He's a cutie!

@ShadowWolfess:Starlord is amazing character both in concept and design and it seems like they just get cuter and cuter c: That art is amazing!
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Winter Event

Postby nio » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:15 am

Username: nio
    Most recently obtained character: i have a bad memory so idk what the exact last one was but i got this kiamara the other day!!
    Favorite character that you own: ALL OF THEM!!
    How many characters do you own?: toyhouse says i have 277, but there's definitely characters i haven't uploaded there yet
    Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": hmmm not a hoarder, but i'm very passionate about them!

membership form
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:35 am

@cswolf. - your sona design is so cool! i really like the outfit, the colors go well with the design
@ShadowWolfess - Cairos is so majestic. I like simple designs because they focus on the anatomy more. The artist's style is super cool.
@shovel - welcome! your most recently obtained character is very pretty 0:

Last edited by Magnaskies on Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP Fan » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:43 am

hello all! it's been so long since i've been on here because with college and a job and an internship all going on i've lost most of my interest in my characters :( i looked through my toyhouse today and realized with the exception of a few, i would be okay with letting most of my characters go, especially to people that would be able to give them more love than i have been in the last few years.

so, with that said, i'm opening almost ALL of my characters up to offers. there are only three characters off limits: ari, keanu (i still love them too much to part with), and bo (he's based on a dog i knew irl lol).

due to me falling out of love with characters as a concept, my main priority will be for usd, though i may be interested in hq art! try me tbh, but i am mainly looking for usd, maaaaay look at points lol.

some notes before i drop the links: i am opening offers up on all of them, but i still have residual love for some of them, so that may play into how i look at offers, additionally, they all have more art than what is on their toyhou.se page, i'm just lazy shjbc.

the links: mains excluding bo, keanu, and ari (plz note tv has i believe 200+ pieces of hq art), secondary characters (bucky is pending rn), and the characters i already have for sale.
    please pm me if you're interested in any of my characters! usd transactions have to take place on discord or th or da but i don't check my notifs there so pm me here first lmao.

@shadowwolfess: that piece of starlord by trashguts is so gorgeous! and ofc all the others, but i love that one the most haha. and congrats on all your new characters!
    @cswolf.: abraham is so gorgeous! i've always loved hyena characters but i never found one for myself besides quasi rip.
    @magnaskies: jun is such a gorgeous character, and wow that art! im jealous for those art pieces alone ngl lmao.
daredevil has been my life for the past year and a half. please watch it, you wont regret it.

HP Fan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:28 pm

Seeking Art & Design Revamps:
Currently seeking a ton of art and offering things such as CS pets/items/C$, Lioden stuff, Wolvden stuff, Eldemore pets, Flight Rising items, and Characters.
Also seeking revamps of some old designs I have sitting around collecting dust.

This time I actually have a CS thread for people to look at and post on!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4123401

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Showing off some of new chars and art. May not post it all here as I don't post here often meaning I have quite a bit to show off sometimes and don't really post everything. So if you're interested in seeing more of the chars and art I get then I recommend checking out and following my TH HERE as I post it all there as well as writing which I don't link to/show off here.
New Characters:
Image My LOC, Shui/Kotone. Species & Design by starry--knight, base by videlicet.
Image Image My Flox; Boreas and Celyn. Base/Species by Akami-chan, species run by alliure, designs by bats and allynabean respectively.
Image My Crystinalian, Ejder. Species; Lirrie, Design/Edits; Skritnaja, Base; Neara.
Image My Crystinalian, Ziya. Species; Lirrie, Design; Skritnaja, Base; Neara.
Image Dragon form of old human char, Faris. Art/Design by Shegoran (DA).
Image My Kiamara, Yonah. Design by Rexodus.
Image Unnamed mink. Art/Design by Magnaskies.
New Art:
Shui/Kotone by Cass/Cassdoodles
Mayumi by groovisaur (Instagram)
Wren by clip ♡
Dahlia design clean-up/revamp by Andiliion
Beowulf by Alkene
My Faris & Pengu.'s Meisai by Jannzky (DA)
My Faris & Pengu.'s Meisai by L-H05 (DA)
My Faris & Pengu.'s Meisai by Cogamori (DA)
Tatsu and Ryoko by CrimsonCatFish

Christmas Gifts from Pengu. <3
Image Image Reika and Amnon by Bullserk
Sawyer by Bullserk
Athena and Ronzo by cupidclawz (DA)

Christmas Gifts from starry--knight <3
Reika by krys#6167 (Wolvden)
Aristell by xxmissingxx#3836 (Wolvden)

From My CAAA Secret Santa (Magnaskies <3)
Mayumi by Bullserk
Shui/Kotone and Svalin by Magnaskies
Wren by Batman
Mayumi by sunlitsecrets
Vardan by Infamouslyink and Arisen_King (TH)
Cayo by Infamouslyink (TH)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments/Replies:
@HP Fan - Welcome back! It's been a while! I wish you the best of luck with character sales. Hopefully they find good homes.

@Magnaskies - Absolutely love Jun! That piece of Jun by Sivlep is especially stunning. That Murphy piece by ScribbleWoof is also absolutely stunning! Congrats on the awesome char and all the awesome art!

@nio - Very pretty kia! Welcome to the CAAA!

@cswolf. - Your new sona is so cute! Congrats! I love the fluff around his neck on the outfit fullbody, and the overall colors are lovely!

@ShadowWolfess - Congrats on all the new chars! I especially love Iona, they are stunning! Congrats on the lovely new art as well!

@shovel. - Welcome to the CAAA! That new char is very interesting, and has such a cool palette! Also, your art is amazing!
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:11 pm

Yikes. I keep forgetting this thread exists. >_>'

I've been getting back into Kiamaras again, after like...a year? more? of being away from the species.
I got a couple of Kias and have been breeding some of my Kia couples! Here are my most recent babes!

This is Fiora! She was from a gacha capsule.
designed by ivysprouts on deviantart

This is Dominick! He was based off racing games so I made him a street racer.
That decision turned out to be quite fortuitous because I forgot I had a Kia named Celeste,
who had a street racer friend who loans her his car but who didn't have a face yet.
So I made Dominick that friend! So he's friends with my other Kiamara, Celeste.

design by ivysprouts on deviantart

I also got a couple of sweet babes from ivysprouts on deviantart via a breeding!
The parents are my Kias, Astrophel and Hanna. I love this pairing so much!
Just check out their amazing kids!!!

This is Aurelia!

And this is Shawntay!

In other news, I just bought a species from Buzz Aesthetic and wanted to see if there's any interest.
If you'd like to see this as a species (with tons of possible traits) please click the image and post in the thread!

REPLY TIME!

@NARANDA: Oh my! Your Kia Yonah is just delightful! She looks so cozy in her hat and sweater!

@nio: Heey! Look! Another Kiamara! x3 Congrats on snagging that beauty!

@ShadowWolfess: Ooooo! Love all the characters you shared in your last post! I especially adore the ones with the rainbow colors. I can never get enough of rainbow designs! lol

@chadlesbian: OMG. That griffon character is CUTE! ~<3 I love the patches with the stripes, and the color combo is sweet! And are those heterochromatic eyes??? Ugh, I love heterochromia!!! It almost always makes me auto-love a character![/center]
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOP

FURSONA

TOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness,
nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow,
without a little rain

🌈🌈☔🌈🌈
XXXXXXXXXX

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vegtaboom » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:41 am

wow guys long time no see!! i always lurk around here but forget to post rip

sold the designs, thank you!!

@shovel.: welcome! i love that first design it's so elegant and beautiful!
@ ShadowWolfess: lovely new OCs, that 5th one is super neat!
@cswolf. : love your new sona and their name!! super cute art style in that piece too!
@Magnaskies: Jun is amazing!! i LOVE the pants in the first image!
@NARANDA : bullserk does the BEST minis/icons man i love to see em!
@rainbowpanda101 : i feel you on forgetting about here lol, i love those kias tho night to see em around again!
Last edited by Vegtaboom on Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vegtaboom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:57 am

@Vegtaboom Reed is really pretty, good luck selling!!
@rainbowpanda101 I really love Fiora's design! Such beautiful colours!
@NARANDA omg the little bullserk minis are so cute!! All of your new characters and art are lovely ^^
@Magnaskies oh my gosh, that piece by ScribbleWoof is incredible! The colours and scenery are so impressive, I can imagine you're really happy with it *o*
@nio welcome welcome!!
@cswolf. oh I LOVE him!! The colours and outfit are so neat!! Punk's style really works for him!

So I might be an adult now, but a lot of my characters are still warriors OCs lol. I still enjoy thinking about them, drawing them and developing them and it's harmless fun!
This is my good girl Hawthornpaw, who I (finally) decided on a warrior name for this week - Hawthornscratch
(art by nio/gaycat on th!!)

I recently got this adorable headshot of her:
(by hextooth on th!)
It really captures her gremlin personality lol

I also made myself yet ANOTHER 'sona last month because i cannot stop myself
if any names hit anyone, feel free to suggest them - I'm not sure of a good name for him yet

I commissioned the wonderful xaerisx on dA for this piece of him which im in love with:

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelDog » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:03 pm

Hey y'all I know I posted on the last page, but...... I got two new characters for free on another website, by another user.

Please know that they are human characters and I normally never use or want Human/Humanoid OC's... However... I could not resist these two babes.

Meet Vitae and Logan!
They are a lesbian couple and I already know of a backstory for these two gals.

And of course, I'm gonna be making a book with these two girls, might get the book published, depends....

Yes. They BOTH have their own TH folder of all their art and if you'd like to see them just ask! ^^

Comments
@Aaron I have never read the Warrior Cat series, but want to. I love the bitd OC!!!! It's got markings sorta like a Bluejay, but appearance wise, the bird looks like a Black Capped Chickadee!
@Vegtaboom I would do art of her, but I'm still a newbie lol

Last edited by PastelDog on Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free art
Adopts Shop
OC Sale
• [url=link]Art Shop[/url]
Trading
UMA Storage
LOLO Stories
PastelDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:27 am

Username: SmilePup
Most recently obtained character: An axolotl baby!
Favorite character that you own: ^
How many characters do you own?: ....30? (rough estimates are okay!)
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": Yes-
membership form
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me