-_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: -_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Postby little_light » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:58 am

Crimson_Raven wrote:*pokes helm around door*

Shini I need one of those bottles omg its epic!

I've been watching G1 these last few nights and the animation faults are so funny.

Isn't Skyfire the cutest nerd, again I'm captured by how adorable he is.
I'm trying to not give spoilers away too much sorry if I made anyone annoyed.

*pops back in randomly* if y'all want a cute nerd look at Rung from "More Than Meets the Eye." He has his own model ships and everything. He is soft and so kind and caring and risks himself for others. boop sorry for randomness.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowyAshes » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:04 am

asdfghjkl I love Rung so much I swear. Especially since he is so like the real psychologist Jung. Plus he really does his best to make sure all the crew of the Lost Light are happy and coping and - just- ahhh all hail the useless one. Hehe.
╔══════════════════════════╗
INFJ-T ~ It/Its ~ Asexual ~ Sapphic
──────── ──────── ────────
Interests: Folklore, Robots, AI.
Likes: Transformers, Mushi-Shi, Kuroshitsuji, Ayakashi + Mononoke Tales, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Studio Ghibli, Nurarihyon no Mago and many others.
╚══════════════════════════╝
SnowyAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:20 am

Rung and Rodimus are my favorites, though Ultra Magnus/Minimus Ambus are a a favorite as well lol. He isn't really useless, I love him, he is good and pure, plus the brightest spark.
    Have you seen his holomatter avatar though??
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:33 am

Where do all these characters come from? I mosty know the ones from TFA, TFP, and a little bit of Bayverse. I need to catch up with the other series of TF! XD
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:08 am

they come from the comic, "More Than Meets the Eye." I just linked the site I use to read it, the comic is amazing and I love it.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowyAshes » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:47 am

Yes, I definitely recommend reading MTMTE, you'll recognise some old characters and lots of new ones, all beautiful and unique. I am currently on issue #12 of Lost Light (the continuation of More Than Meets the Eye) and desperately waiting for the next issue to come out on the site I'm reading it on.
And I have indeed seen his holomatter avatar, it suits him perfectly! I also love Cyclonus and Tailgate's avatars.
╔══════════════════════════╗
INFJ-T ~ It/Its ~ Asexual ~ Sapphic
Interests: Folklore, Robots, AI.
Likes: Transformers, Mushi-Shi, Kuroshitsuji, Ayakashi + Mononoke Tales, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Studio Ghibli, Nurarihyon no Mago and many others.
╚══════════════════════════╝
SnowyAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:52 am

MTMTE is definitely in my top three books I've ever read, and I read a ton of books. I haven't gotten to "Lost Light" yet but I hear some bad stuff happens.
    I love MTMTE because of the characters, the plot, the history and lore and the tiny details. Rodimus spent hours trying to program his holomatter avatar to have a sweat band is one example of the many details, like Tailgate's avatar shows him as a small child.

I assume you are talking about his newer version, i like his new avatar the best.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Hey guys! I know I haven't been around much, (I mainly stalk unless something cool comes up that I just HAVE to talk about), but something has been on my mind.

Do you think any of the transformers (any generation, either gender) possibly has depression? I know that is kinda odd, but I really love transformers, and I think it would be cool if there was a Bot I could relate to.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:14 pm

I wouldn't know, but I'm sure there's one out there! I'd personally like to see a 'Bot that's Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:30 pm

it is possible, considering there is a psycologist/psychatrist (i dunno which one rung is) in the MTMTE series. i'd also like to see a deaf transformer, because i have a deaf friend in real life. i'd also like to see a transformer with a service dog. there is a Cannon autistic transformer in the comics named Transmutate, and i'm so happy she exists, being autistic myself
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me