Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby ufos » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:35 am

@gay.exe honestly? no idea. i just got my first kal myself. but i think having unique concepts + persistence are both important!
@Trphlthdl ooh, i like your art! the lineless style is very cool!
@Lorne_Purnima ooh, congrats on luna! she and joss seem like they defo could be friends!
@THatPinkThing oh, that's so cool! Joss has definitely gotta swing by home one of these days then! congrats on the new kits too!

hey, i've got a question wrt the kalon discord? i've hear people talk abt it and i'd love to join if i can, but i'm not really sure where or how i could receive an invite? if it's not just for staff could someone send me a link?

also, here's a drawing i did of joss and zakuro.'s eliza! i think she looks like stitch too + it was fitting.
    translate your love into action
    mac or joel he/him adult

great cs artist @pyjamac
ufos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:40 am

replies wrote:@coolwhipp your stream was super fun!! I'll definitely drop in for the next one! :)
@ufos Joss is super cute and cool!! Also I'm kinda in love w ur style rn tbh,,, it's so cute hh
@fiji those chibi slots are adorable!! If I had any da points to spare I would 100% get one
@rootgroves good luck finding relationships 'n stuff!!!
@ThatPinkThing ur new kals are super duper cute!! I'm kinda in love with Moriah??? I'd kill for her
@gay.exe it's 100% persistence. You'll get there, just join a whole bunch of contests and such

introduction time!!!!
it's my Special boy!!!!! I love him with my whole heart. His name is Nigel and he runs a diner that serves both the supernatural and hunters (also the occasional commonfolk). He's kinda nervous and hates confrontation, but is super sweet and kind! Unless it comes to his diner. He's bullied supernatural beasts and hunters alike into following his strict rule- any fighting within a one block radius of his diner results in a ban- at LEAST a week, but maybe more depending on the damage and the reason for fighting. Since Nigel wants to be able to tell who's coming into his diner, he has learned a bit of supernatural magic. This technically makes him a very low level witch, which means he has a huge target on his back by both the supernatural and hunters alike, but he is also very protected. Everybody knows that if anyone tried to hurt him, they'd be taken out pretty much immediately by a horde of very angry, very powerful beings who want to eat his famous apple pie. There was one terrible incident where he was almost killed and then a war was almost started, but it turned out fine. (I'm writing the story for that now!) There's pretty much a safe place bubble for a one-block radius all around Nigel's diner. Even though he's just a simple guy, he's one of the most powerful people in the AU. He's open to any relationships! Feel free to pm me.

okahui drew this super cute lil art of him;
i put it in my signature cause it's perfect,, thanks again okahui!!!!!

personal stuff
I'm moving sometime this summer!! We got a hold of a house that has a HUGE backyard, so that's nice, but it's also pretty far away from my friends :( my cats are doing great and I started watching naruto which im in love with now lmaO. nothin else has rlly happened though

keep an eye out for p2u kalon ych coming soon!!! If I ever get around to finishing it, that is.

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:49 am

Code: Select all
@Knuckle Bine
Nigel is such a cutie! Not my alley color-wise but I do love the character you came up with for them! That art of him is super adorable, I love Okahui's art!
@ufos
That are is super cute and super funny, I love your art style! Also, staff can give you a link if you DM/message them! <3
@gay.exe
My tactic was basically: Obtain Kalon - Breed - Repeat. Also with some trading involved and the occasional win with other Kalons!
@Trphlthdl
I love that YCH <3 Good luck with saving up for the MYO! I can't wait to see what you come up with for them!
@Lorne_Purnima
Congrats on Luna! <3 She's such a gorgeous Kalon, I'm a little jealous! That character is pretty solid as well and I can't wait to see what more you do with her!

Sorry, I'd do more replies but I'm not really...in a creative mood and I don't want them to be cookie-cutter replies ;o;

So I got a two trait Legendary MYO the other day and I came up with a Selkie concept ;w; I'm looking for someone who could maybe make her official?
https://sta.sh/285pmlv3c78
Some of her traits and such can be changed, as I'm not actually the best at portraying them! I don't..really have a lot I can offer, but just PM with prices and examples I hopefully we can work something out!
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazzyTheLapis » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:55 am

@ufos - Geez, WHY IS YOUR ART SO ADORABLE???
@Knuckle Bine - Itt'sa CHERRY BOI!! :,D
@ThatPinkThing - Sterling looks like my cat Ranger??? I love???

Sadly, my go-to artist's computer broke, and they cant do the MYO's I've been waiting on, so I'm switching.

Can someone do a Common and Uncommon MYO for 1800 DA points?
LazzyTheLapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:59 am

replies wrote:@ BubbleCat: ah seems we come here for similar reasons,, good luck finding an artist !
    @ Knuckle Bine: nigel is a cutie & i love what you have for his story/au so far! the art okahui did for you is absolutely adorable, and good luck with moving! hope everything goes well for you
    @ ufos: if you still don't have a link for the discord, i think you can message staff about it & they'll give you a link :) also that art is super adorable haha i love your art style!!
    @ gay.exe: saw on the kalon archive thread you were gifted three lovely kals; congrats on them! welcome to the community btw, if you need any relationships for your new kals/someone to talk to, my pm's are always open!

hey all! just here looking for someone to make my standard myo for me. i can pay in pets n stuff & my love but that's about it. i have a few color palettes (& hex codes) that you can use for it, as well as edits. design wise, i really have no ideas, so you can most likely go wild with that. pm me if you're able to do it!

& as always, all of my kals are open to friends/crushes/possible relationships; also pm me for that if you're interested! anyway, i hope you all have a fantastic day/night, remember to take care of yourselves!
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:30 am

replies
    @ufos - !! i love your art sm!! congrats on your first kal :>
    @knuckle bine - your cherry kal is adorable! i love their tooth edit
    @petrify - goodluck finding someone to do your myo!!

relationships

etherel is still open for a relationship!! the design matters, edits don't. i can rp on here or discord

myo revamp

i'm sorta struggling with revamping my common myo. i have 118 C$ and a lot of uncommon pets to offer for doing it for me. i need to see examples of your designs first uwu

thats all :3

owo whats this

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:39 am

@ufos;; oh gosh im so glad you won that kal, your ideas in your previous post are totally awesome, and I cant wait to see you develop her more! that art is amazing, im a huge fan of your art style!!
@Knuckle Bine;; im dying I can't express how much I love that character concept it's golden!! congrats on the kalon, and that art is super cute! I hope your move goes smoothly, that kind of stuff can be so stressful!
@Checkinder;; I love selkie lore! hope you can find the perfect person to commission for the design!
@BubbleCat;; sorry that you have to switch artists. I hope the artist can get their computer fixed easily, that's gotta be the worst. good luck finding a new designer!

Streaming!
Working on a NB, and hopefully lining some stuff.

https://join.me/southwinddscion

Please come keep me company! <3
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:41 am

replies wrote:@BubbleCat good luck finding an artist for that!!! I'll pm you abt it :)
@rustyroxy good luck with your common myo revamp!!! I hope you end up with a design you rlly connect with!!!
@Checkinder what a cool concept!! I love the idea of a selkie kalon actually that's adorable.. good luck w that!!!

sorry to post again so soon and for short replies, I'm streaming!!! I just got paint tool sai and I need to get used to it, so I'm taking doodle requests and depending on how many I get I'll color them too. Join here: https://join.me/knucklebine

also, ufos drew this absolutely amazing picture of Nigel!!!

it's so so cute!!! Thanks again ufos!!!!!

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:47 am

so much for my fancy fanclub coding oof

@ rustyroxy gl on your revamp ! i'd offer my services, if i didn't already have so much to do <3
        @ petrify and good luck finding someone to make your standard myo ! i hope you find relationships c:
        @ bubblecat i might....pm you....
        @ checkinder gl with getting your baby official and approved ! <3

im going to stream rolls for a new NB entry - please join me with your cs username ^-^

https://join.me/toxetukelo

EDIT the first link something went wrong - this one should allow more people !

i may or may not stream me drawing them afterwards, but i'm very self conscious of how i draw in front of others so please don't feel bad if i end the stream early or i just end it after i do the rolls. sorry.... ^-^;
Last edited by chunkypeanutbutter on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:17 pm

✦ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇs →
    Code: Select all
    @chunkypeanutbutter — Good luck with the rolls dear! I appreciate you taking the time to follow the rules for the search, and I can't wait to see the batches you come up with. I will be on the lookout!

@Knuckle Bine — I hope you have a lot of fun with your steam. SAI is a great program, one I use myself, and once you get to know it better I'm sure you'll fall just as much in love with it as I have. Also congratulations on that awesome art piece!! It's so cute. <3

@high noon — Hey you, thanks for streaming. I know I'm the weird troll who keeps poking in every time so thanks for putting up with me. ily and keep doing the amazing work you always do, alright good talk thanks.

✦ ʙʀᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ →
    Alright so I am looking for a breeding partner! I don't currently have any pairs I'd like to breed myself so I figured I'd see what's out there. Here's the thing, I have a lot of items if we want to use them.

Single Trait Autopass, Rare Breeding Mutation, and Kit Select. That's my stock right now. I will use every single one if we want to.

Are you on breeding cooldown? Not a problem! I won a breeding cooldown eliminator from the Lunar New Years event that can get us to our kits.

We can either figure out something with one of my Kalons (all found here, some are off limits but just ask) or if you have a couple that works well already I'll just throw my items on it. Let's work something out <3

Please label all PMs with "Breeding" in the title somewhere so it sorts into the folder! You can message me here or on Discord.
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me