Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Secret Santa!

Postby Fierce Wings » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:20 pm

Just gonna slide these guys in since I'm just a little too happy with them. ;w;

Got my first Keldine at last. sobs I love him sm...!
I never thought I'd actually get one. Named him Ajax.

And another closed species adopt I got from a raffle. I'm completely smitten with 'Not Quite Dogs' and I got my first one the other day. An Andean Wolf named Yuma. I've got some drawing ideas for both him and Ajax in mind. Now I just have to find the motivation to do so. xD

@Batman - I ADORE the one bigger art piece in your sig and that Sirenhead one looks sick in the background.
Effectively gave me the chills with the amazing quality. Never really thought I'd see him on CS. Super cool!

@Alaskie - oml Tidal is gorgeous! I'm in love. ๐Ÿ˜

@POCKETKNIFE - Evelyn has one of the most beautiful designs I've ever seen! Wow.
Brooke โ€ข Femaleโ€ข She/Her โ€ข Asperger's โ€ข Discord: stormie_nightz
โ˜† Socially anxious and awkward โ˜† Loves making friends โ˜†
โ˜† Anime and otome lover โ˜† Fandoms live in my head rent free โ˜†
โ˜† Heterosexual โ˜† Biromantic โ˜† Autistic โ˜† Extremely lonely โ˜†
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenNyra » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:30 am

Hello hellooo
I don't know...it has been more than a year since i last posted on CS? Man, it certainly has been a while.
Due to my job i sadly had 0 time to draw and or participate in any form of club activity but...well the corona pandemic changed that and now i am at home once more with a lot of free time on my hands. I have always loved this community and i would love to get involved again.
most of you will not remember me most likely but with deivantART slowly dying i would love to get more active on here again!
Sadly i always had problems to really connect with other users as my english always felt too bad to talk to others haha...but not anymore! So if you would like to chat feel free to shoot me a PM!
Also i might sell some of my old characters & look for new ones :3

First of all: with Artfightstarting soon i wanted to link my profile!
I missed two attacks last year but i will draw as many attacks (& friendly fire) as possible!

As of right now i sadly don't have much art to share but i am working on that! Are people still into art trades? I would love to slowly come back to feral and Anthro art as i lately focused on humans a lot...if you are interested in trading with me let me know ;v;?? Similar Level or style maybe?
To get some sort of character & art in this post i decided to re-introduce my main Fursona Nyra...maybe some of you will remember her?
She has been my Fursona for as long as i can remember and it is time for me to give her some love again!
Art by treeiights!

Let's go straight to replies:
@Lynxray: Oh wow Ajax is a cutie! I love the art style a lot and the little plush?? just adorable! Yuma looks also super interesting! I never heard of that closed species before but i need to check them out.
@ Batman: Ren is arodable and i love every piece of art of them! Always refreshing to see someone care this well for their sonas!
Don't get me started on Cas...so incredibly cute and fluffy ;A; Your art is amazing and the improvement in the redraw is amazing as well!
@Alaskie: All the characters up for sale are adorable! If i could afford any atm i would love to offer something.
@P0CKETKNIFE: Woah your art is amazing and Landon is a cutie!! Cant wait to attack you on art fight :D The Characters you introduced are all extremely well designed i really adore Evelyn!
@Lynxray again :D : Xander is a very interesting character! I don't see mixtures of these species often and i think the colors really work well together! Also big fan of the luxray fusions they look amazing!
@Sathalina: ooh i know this character! Such a beauty...sadly i don't know who owns them now ;v;
@Wesley: Aah i remember your art from back when i was active i immediately remembered you ha! Your art is so cute i really missed seeing it around!
@HP Fan: ah just like Wesley you are one of the names i always remembered when i went back to read the new posts (amazing how i can remember the names of users better than anything i ever learned in school right?) I know the feeling of not being able to let go of characters...i haven't used 90% of mine in years but they still seem too close to my heart to just sell them away...
@airen: Henry looks adorable! I always had a love for characters with horn/ antlers ;v;
@Gremlin: Oh wow Abriels reference sheet is amazing just as the artworks are. 100% in love with the animal-Crossing like artwork haha

It seems that a bit of advertisement is still allowed? If not please tell me so i can remove it!
Just a quick link to my "Pay what you want commissions" to help my parents who keep me financially save after i lost my job due to the lockdown.
Nyra | She/ Her | German & English | Artist
QueenNyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lowpolypony » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:20 am

hiii CAAA. last time i posted (i redid my intro) i was bubblehamon!

replies wrote:@ jolie that image is broken :(
@ batman your art is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! those flames omg!!
@ lynxray oh i love those characters! ajax is super cute. (i also really love your avatar and sig theme lol)
@ queennyra i LOVE nyra's design. her fluffy tail is so perfect oml

i just made myself a dutch angel dragon!! the base is by ThatSpiderCat on dA, i just did the colors!! (they dont have a name yet but id love ideas !! theyre nonbinary so keep that in mind if u suggest any)

do sonas count as characters? i hope so lol. i started this piece of my squidsona/inksona in like april but just finished it the other day oof

also uh im still kinda looking for someone to make me a centaur custom oof. willing to drop about $40-50 when i have that since its almost like 2 characters lol.
NAACP Legal Defense Fund
please read my rules before sending a trade
lowpolypony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gremlin » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:10 am

Hello I return!
replies wrote:@bubblefennec hit me up on discord (Gremlin#1080) about centaurs since I'm decent at them!
@queennyra Thank you! That pine art is so cute omg
@batman Same team! Also that Pine art is <3
@jolie your new sona is so cute! I love the pallet
@weegeestar5 you know I'm probably joining not gonna lie
@P0CKETKNIFE that new piece looks so good omg
@snil what a cutie! I don't have a campaign but they look like they'd be a fun player character!

Recently I have gone on an OC buying binge so I'd like to introduce some new kids:
Image heavy warning
Gemini (needs name) by birdslikesons on da
Wilhelm by Tonnsilence on Da
Unnamed mercat by Mothermort~ on FA (needs name)
Judas by solarisshadow on toyhouse
Florence by solarisshadow on toyhouse
Some bm gatchas all by kingquail on da
A cryptid by doggyuwu and foxx
Two strange creatures by chatskyi on da

Looking for art trades examples here: xxx
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:57 pm

Hey, y'all. I'm not sure whether i'm allowed to ask questions like this, but... i don't really have anywhere else to ask.

How can i tell whether a character is stolen? I just traded one of my characters for another with someone on Discord, but i feel like the character i got might be stolen. One of its art pieces looks like it's drawn over to have different colors, and the rest looks kinda compressed, so i'm worried it's stolen.

I asked them who made the character, and they said they left the chat (i think they meant the mutual server we were in) so they forgot. I told them to try looking through their DMs, and they said they'd tell me if they found the creator. I've tried putting the images into Google Reverse Image Search, but it didn't really help. I did the same with Tineye for some of the pieces, and it didn't help either.

The person who traded me the character doesn't have a Toyhou.se, so i placed the character i traded to them in a "Sold to Off-Site" folder. If i find out the character i traded for is stolen, i'll take the character out of that folder.

Can i do anything to find out whether the character is stolen or not for now?

Replies wrote:@Gremlin: These characters look awesome!
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:04 am

@Bon-Bon
    Ah stolen character cases are never any fun! I read your post but I'm unsure, do you think you got a stolen character from the other person? So here's what I'd do, jump around a few sites, like post the character here on CAAA (see if anyone recognizes it), look around DeviantArt & maybe try finding a style of one of the art pieces. Usually what I do to verify is go back and see when and who made the art pieces and maybe contact the artists to see if they remember the owner at the time. Yeah, it takes a lot of sleuthing and to an extent you might just never know unless someone contacts you themselves.

Its really not fun, I've only had one case of stolen character problems on my hands and actually I was lucky enough to have had the character in question be a species character (whose owners have an extensive archive and caught on real quickly that someone was claiming my character as theirs). I really appreciated all those people that contacted to warn me about what was going on but it felt so uncomfortable and invasive, like someone was stealing something I had worked hard on, and I felt like making my entire OC collection private. But yeah, if I was you, I'd recommend trying your best and that's really all you can do. But as you use the character more and more actively and more and more people see them, your chances of finding out increase. But don't be so hard on yourself when you're doing all that you can!

@Gremlin ahh I love your Gemini character! I'm designing myself one at the moment too and I think zodiac ocs are just so dope!
    @Batman See you on Artfight!! Might f8 uuu C:

UPDATESSSSS YAY!
    First of all I wanted to link my Artfight profile! This year is going to be my first year actually participating, as last year I made a profile but got preoccupied and didn't check it!

Other characters I got but didn't introduce...
    (if this is a little to risque with the blood let me know and I'll delete the photo)
    I'm bouncing around on character names and ideas on what to do with em)
    Currently I've been referring to em with the name Safya and idk whether Imma make her a Halloween Spirit (cuz I have 4 of those already!) or antagonistic demon creature. Or maybe a servant of death? Idk

In other news I'm still organizing characters to sell/trade
    https://anzascharacters.wixsite.com/anz ... er/sorting
    but check em out here? Might keep a few of em but feel free to throw offers my way
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
โœฎ โœฎ โœฎ
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:26 am

[center]caaa secret santa is open for joining!
forms will close today
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

แด›สœแด‡ส แด„แด€ษด'แด› sแด‡แด‡ แดแด‡

๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ

ส™แดœแด› ษช'แด sแด›ษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ส€แด‡
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mykeecore » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:30 pm

Username: -remedy-
Most recently obtained character: This cutie, drawn by hyenya c:
Favorite character that you own: It's a tie between Rogue and Pet. I've had both for a very long time and I've grown very fond of them c':
How many characters do you own?: only eight DX
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": No... not yet anyways (:<
membership form
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
xixxxMykee / Viktor / Remy
genderqueer | demi/bi | any prns
xixanimals | video games | art
xxxDM me, let's be friends c:
โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™

โžฝโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฅ
This Sig is a WIP
xxxxxxxxxxxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฟโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxLINKS
xxxxxxixxxxxxxxโšโ”€โ”€โญ’โ”€โญ‘โ”€โญ’โ”€โ”€โš
xxxxxxxiixxxiixxart shop - closed
xxxxxxxxxxxxโ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฟโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
mykeecore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:59 pm

I decided to go through my old sales folder and start revamping some designs, but ended up keeping my owl Ayla as I quite like how she turned out. I've had her a very long time so it's really nice to give her an update. Here she is on lines by Chibivi-Linearts:

I also made a new lineart for colour ins, I might use it for art trades later.
I coloured Stacy and Sabu on them:
ImageImage

Bon-Bon - That's awkward, sorry to hear that. Unless you really love your new character you might be better off returning it for a refund since they can't provide proof of ownership or credits.

Lynxray - That first character is really beautiful! Lovely design <3
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:46 am

-remedy- wrote:Username: -remedy-
Most recently obtained character: This cutie, drawn by hyenya c:
Favorite character that you own: It's a tie between Rogue and Pet. I've had both for a very long time and I've grown very fond of them c':
How many characters do you own?: only eight DX
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": No... not yet anyways (:<
membership form

Accepted. Welcome
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me