★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re:

Postby ghostmaker » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:08 am

w0ah wrote:
      avifauna wrote:SNATCHED!
      your user: avifauna
      your clan: peachclan
      cat name & #: alalia, 4
      new name: keeping it as alalia
      new rank: warrior
      codeword: ohana

adding 5 moons to her age!

she's all yours! take care of the feisty girl for me, will you?

i will!! julius will be ,, very shocked to see her considering that they're former mates
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:09 am

SNATCHED!
    your user: jughead jones
    your clan: dewclan
    cat name & #: quill, 2
    new name: crookedquill
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:12 am

jughead jones wrote:SNATCHED!
      your user: jughead jones
      your clan: dewclan
      cat name & #: quill, 2
      new name: crookedquill

all yours! glad you got the last one, aye? take care of this boy for me! he's one of my faves c:

welp, you guys snatched these up quite fast! anyway, that's all of the cats so, enjoy!
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:44 pm

hi, i’m new here and i’m wondering who will be covering phina d wolf’s list and about the average time between replies. sorry if i’m just being dumb, but i’m still quite new. sorry
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:52 pm

@sharpiesandhamilton - ah, welcome! it's a valid question, don't worry. phina's list will be covered weekly, and one of our mini-mods has already made arrangements get replies up sometime tonight.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:04 pm

ok, thank you. when my clan was created she just said it’d be covered and i managed to confuse myself. thank you.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

graveclan cats !

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:54 am

intin light of the recent murders in graveclan, many more cowardly cats flee the clan, much to wiltedstar's chagrin! will they somehow find their way into your clan?
    > names, ages, and genders must remain the same.
    > one cat per person unless otherwise specified.
    > code word is escape. if this code word is not included you will not receive the cat that you have requested.
    > brief personality snippets will be included in each readopt; i would not like for these cats to suddenly forget their time in graveclan, and would prefer that their personalities reflect their time there!
    > once you have adopted a cat, if you wish to keep family ties/friendships at future gatherings, message me !

neritefang. at a whopping 86 moons, this molly had to fight to remain within graveclan, who are known for their distaste of elders. she is strong-willed and stubborn, having chosen to leave graveclan for their ill treatment of her and for the recent murders. she has decided that the clan was more trouble than it was worth and is looking to settle into, perhaps, a more relaxed clan.

avocetstream. at 51 moons, this tom is a recluse, quiet and uninterested in the going-ons of his clan. he left only because his travelling companion, timberspot, left; they must find a clan together.
    timberspot. 35-moon-old timberspot, while bold and brave when it comes to hunting, is not so confident when it comes to protecting herself. she relies heavily on avocetstream for fighting skills, though she is a superb swimmer and fisher. though she regrets choosing to leave graveclan for her infatuation of heavypad, she thought it best that they escape with their lives.
    ( avocetstream and timberspot must go together. )

mantisfoot. this molly, at 45 moons of age, is as stubborn as can be. she escaped graveclan with her newfound friend, yarrowtuft, having chosen to leave to protect the elder molly who would likely not be able to defend herself against an attack from a younger, stronger warrior.
    yarrowtuft. 119 moons is old for a cat in graveclan; this molly is quiet and creaky-boned, though she knows all the best hiding spots. small in stature and even tinier in boldness, she is meek and would rather allow mantisfoot to fight her battles for her.
    ( mantisfoot and yarrowtuft must go together. )

cherrystep. though he only recently arrived in the clan, this 65-moon-old tom has already decided that graveclan is far too much trouble than it's actually worth. he is fiery and passionate, willing to defend those he loves to the last breath, though his overzealous, cocky behavior makes him hard to get to know. he isn't looking to settle down and would rather spend his days fighting glorious battles than fearing unseen villains, as in graveclan.

laureleye. at 51 moons, this tomcat might not be an elder, but he is old-souled. wise and full of tall tales, he is gruff with an unplaceable accent. he took valerianthroat under his wing when they ran into one another while looking for a home. he made the ultimate decision to leave graveclan, and valerianthroat followed.
    valerianthroat. at 47 moons, they are no youngster, though their personality is similar to such. born a molly, they decided swiftly that they didn't quite fit into those constraints, and consider themself nonbinary. born into a tribe, they were formerly called valerian that sprouts freely. they seem to have taken a shine to laureleye; is it simply friendship, or perhaps something more?
    ( laureleye and valerianthroat must go together. )

lemonfur. 44 moons old, lemonfur is a spry molly who wishes for nothing more than kits. but, alas.... when murder is so common in graveclan, why would she want to bring kits into this world? she came to graveclan with hopes of settling down, but that's impossible when there's a murderer on the loose! she traves with ryepatch, the tomcat who she came to graveclan with and whom she sees only as a friend.
    ryepatch, the scraggly-looking tom at 50 moons, is typically timid, though when it comes to lemonfur he is a valiant protector. he has always viewed her as more-than-a-friend, though she doesn't seem to reflect those thoughts, sadly enough. he insisted that they leave graveclan to keep her safe.
    ( lemonfur and ryepatch must go together. )

if the murders continue on within graveclan, more cats are sure to follow...
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:04 am

Lemonfur and ryepatch please
They escape
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:05 am

avocetstream and timberspot escape!
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:11 am

mantisfoot and yarrowfoot finally escape! they will be going to whisperclan.given to saralaxy
Last edited by *~GECKO~* on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me