Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Weekly Theme!

Postby Abissh » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:48 am

Username: Abissh
Most recently obtained character:
My newest oc Addaran:
Favorite character that you own: I can't show you my actual fav oc bc his ref is kind of bloody lol. But Marco here is my second fav at the moment!

How many characters do you own?: Gosh its probably like 100 lol
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": Yeah I mean, I'm making new ones constantly haha
membership form

I used to be a member of this club a long time ago but I thought I'd send in another form haha

<--- Click here for my art shop! ♥ (っ◔◡◔)っ
Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:13 am

replies~
@sun bear - sUNSHINE IS SO CUTE ughghg i love her dress and color scheme... so soft ;w;
@sinful_lies - clancy has such fun colors!! i also love all the stripes~
@marilu - your line art is SO CLEAN!! i didnt recognize this as mightyena at first but now i see the mane it looks so good! *o*

edit;; could someone dm me the discord link please? ;w;

helloooo~ just wanted to drop in to share some new stuff that i did bc i drew for the first time in a year!! wowie :')

ive been playing a lot of animal crossing lately and turned my characters into villagers! (all on an edited base I made)
villagers are so fun to draw and i may take commissions/trades for these in the future~

i did a character trade and was really proud of these pixel icons i made for @xolah on IG! (charas belong to her), will also be willing to do commish/trade for these in the near future probably! <3
ImageImage

finally!! i got the cutest anthro baby who i have yet to name! design and ref sheet by furrtz on IG~ (linking the stash w/ the art in it bc it's a big pic!!)

i hope everyone is doing well during these weird and wacky times ^o^
Last edited by fisht3a on Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi there! you can call me fish, tea, etc.~
(FallenPegasus former username from 2014-Oct. 2021)
she/her
toyhouse
art fight
all art in sig by me
fisht3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gremlin » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:51 am

I still exist! Holy heck!
@☼ sun bear ☼ that neon monster is excellent!
@Marilu. Mighteyena is underapreciated and those lines are literal perfection
@Rabbitheart Such meme much wow I enjoy

First off new art! These are by R.J Pierce on Patreon
Lilith
Agnes
Aleya
Crowfood

And then of course the sale post
HQ Characters
Includes machati and cassdoodles designs. message me on toyhouse or DA

Also I have a webkinz style YCH Click to be taken to my DA page with the info
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:24 pm

Starting off with some replies to users! ♥

@booshweasel ~ Thank you so much! I love her bunches and the meme was definitely fun to make! Anyway, I love your characters and the art that you made of them! It's all so cute! ♥
@taro bite ~ Thank you! I'm excited for future instances of getting to show her off! ♥ Congratulations on Aspen! They're very lovely! I definitely look forward to seeing you get art of them and post them more in the group!
@Kat ~ HUGE congratulations on acquiring a dreamy! I'm really happy for you! I also love the art that you made for yourself! It's super cute!
@Marilu. ~ That Mightyena art is amazing! Nicely done! You should definitely be proud of that piece!
@Sinful_Lies ~ Thank you so very much! ♥ I had fun with that meme. XD Congratulations on the new characters as well as the art! ♥
@ssunbearr ~ Hello there! I noticed you're new! When you get a chance to, would you mind filling out our entry form? You're not in major trouble or anything, I just want to make sure you fill it out so you're officially accepted into the group by myself or one of the other mods. Other than that, congratulations on your new characters! They're all very lovely and cool!
@FallenPegasus ~ Oh wow! I love the art you made! ♥
@Gremlin ~ Thank you so much! I love the art you got of your characters! It all looks wonderful!

Abissh wrote:Username: Abissh
Most recently obtained character:
My newest oc Addaran:
[snip]
Favorite character that you own: I can't show you my actual fav oc bc his ref is kind of bloody lol. But Marco here is my second fav at the moment!

[snipping too due to size]
How many characters do you own?: Gosh its probably like 100 lol
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": Yeah I mean, I'm making new ones constantly haha
membership form

I used to be a member of this club a long time ago but I thought I'd send in another form haha

Oh my goodness! I remember you! I missed seeing you around! Welcome back!!! ♥
You're of course accepted by the way. XD

On to the stuff that I want to share with you all now! ♥
I got some sketch headshots by Rexodus-Reloaded:
My newest boy Tarrant! ♥ I'm expecting to eventually get art of him in a group pic with some other characters at some point. XD

And my boy Patchwork! ♥

I also got some more art of Cassamea:
by Raven_Wolf

by Skylasha

by my best friend ChristainAnimalLover who did this for a try out for a JBD that she ended up winning! ♥

I also got more art of Tarrant:
Link to traditional art
Art by Mary-Wake on TH

And lastly, my Makoatl Carwyn and his mate (owned by my best friend) had a set of twins and I kept one of the kids for myself:
line edits by TheNightsIllusion, design by ThePaintedKitsune
His name is Brendon, at least until I find a better name...if I ever do. But I absolutely adore him! ♥
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_Wolf » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:07 pm

Now that I have started making art of Izzy again, I can't stop :lol:

P.S. - I can't draw rocks to save my life ;-;

ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abissh » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:29 pm

Kat: Omg Freak is so cute! That color scheme is bomb! And your art style is so cute WOW! I love how clean your lines are!!

Marilu: You should be proud! That is so good! I wish I could draw animal characters lol!

Raven_wolf: So many cute adopts! I bet they'll sell super quick (if they haven't already) and your pic of Izzy is super cute!

Sinful_lies: Awww such cute new ocs! I loooove the purple one.You guys have such cool characters with awesome color schemes! As for a name for your new baby, Rin or Blade come to mind.

Ssunbearr: Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH what cute babies!!! That monster is POPPIN. And your little mouse babes are so cute omg

Fallen Pegasus: Oh wow those are so cute! I didn't get a chance to get animal crossing :( but that second one you drew there is sooo adorable!

Gremlin: Holy moly your characters are so awesome! I love me some human characters <3

Rabbitheart: Haha someone actually remembers me? Well I'm glad to be back! Tarrant is so adorable omg. Such pinchable cheeks! Maybe lol.....

I drew my boy Lance for the first time in three years:

I usually draw him in red/maroon clothes but I thought it was time for a change!

This is the first pic I drew of him back in 2012 lol. Look at how much he's changed! I'm so proud <3

<--- Click here for my art shop! ♥ (っ◔◡◔)っ
Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siddy » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:10 am

I did the redraw challenge that was suggested a few pages back about redrawing your first character! This was the old piece and this is the new one of my first fursona Dawn (made in 2013). I did change swap her colors around while I was using her so thats why they're a little different.
I really just smashed together all my favorite things like my favorite Halloween candy and favorite holiday colors which created quite conflicting colors.

I have been thriving since they've called everything off. I have worked for two years without any real breaks except for spring and winter break because I work at a school so it's so nice to have time to do things, and get things done! I've made a lot of progress transferring over my characters to Toyhouse too instead of weebly but its hard with so many characters! How are you guys doing if you have time off as well? What have you accomplished?

I've been doing a lot of DCAY pieces when I can, because we don't have wifi at our house. I've been getting quite a few pixels lately and I love them! Heres the three I've gotten of Simon, my sima.
ImageImageImage
by SpacewaIker, Apollosaurus, and Pilotlight!

I also recently got some pieces from Bullserk! I've been collecting their tags for 3 years or so and they'll forever be some of the favorite pieces I've gotten!
ImageImageImageImage

Now here's some questions for everybody to answer if they'd like! Just for something to do.
Code: Select all
[b]What are your top ten favorite characters you own, and why?[/b]

[b]Whats the oldest character you own? and the newest? Compare them![/b]

Do you have any pokemon oc's? Show them off! I just like to see them <3

Do you have a character for every color of the rainbow? (blue one, green one, etc), show them off!

Sid
She/They | Adult
Commissions always open!
Want to contact me? PM me!
DA, Instagram
Toyhouse, Art Examples
(<- Sig Art ->)
Siddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skephalo » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:48 am

Username: plant dad.
Most recently obtained character: max
Favorite character that you own: kody
How many characters do you own?: around 20- i only have 3 of them on my toyhouse though qwq
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": no, not really
membership form

hiya i’m just going to uh put this here uwu
skephalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:17 pm

@siddy: that redraw looks super! i love seeing improvement :D
@Raven_Wolf: love that piece!
@ssunbear: love the monster dude :0 they look super cool

I'm offering tokens for art! Info can be found here! (also got about 180 dA points so if that interests ya lemme know)
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4306148

That being said though, I'm also seeking art trades (want art of the characters above still c: )
Here's a couple examples of some recent stuff, willing to do fullbodies or headshots/busts (please note that i mostly draw animals and anthro, i struggle with super complex designs though, apologies
I can do smooth lineart like show below or do a more pixel brush based lineart! let me know if you have a preference!

ImageImage
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:54 pm

Username: Lynxray
Most recently obtained character: Grayson
Favorite character that you own: That's tough as I have several favorites. But I guess it'd have to be Jasper.
How many characters do you own?: Oof... A little over a hundred? Though there's quite a few I don't really use anymore. Active I'd say around 30 or so. ^///^
Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": Definitely. It's a bit of a problem, really.

And I'll go ahead and answer this since I've an unhealthy obsession~

Do you have any pokemon oc's? Show them off! I just like to see them <3

I have plenty! Most of my favorite OC's are Pokemon, actually! c:

Mains
Secondary
Tertiary
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets