-_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: -_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:35 am

@machine: So, if we're going with the fact that blue Energon is copper salt based, exactly how would we be able to find out if there's a Transformer among us be them Bot of Con? In theory that is.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:07 am

Err well are other vehicles that aren't transformers likely to give readings of salt based copper?

Owo my brain is going to explode lol I'm with you there soundy x'D

Shinster you outdid yourself O.O you have a brilliant mind oh my primus that is so awesome I can't even...
Omg YES that answered my previous question, Transformers ARE more prone to lightning!

We built a mini snowman earlier, UK is getting hit hard with snow this year.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:44 am

they can be prone to lightning as in the movies, ratchet ran into a powerline and electricity ran through his body. it could have either been his metal or the copper in the energon

as for detecting who's a transformer, we'll have to sneak up on them, take a small sample of the petrol and take it to our lab or something. we'll then light the petrol on fire. if the flame starts to change color, we've found a transformer. if we do, make sure to get the licenses plate. and try and find an insignia. the flame of the petrol will change color due to traces of energon within the petrol. traces of the salt can still be present even after being burned. trust me, when i did the flame test the salts were a pain to clean out.

also forgot to mention, i made a mistake on the red energon stuff. it's made of lithium chloride. because lithium is more reactive than strongtium, the red energon burns really quickly and the cybertronian's body's reaction is to build up speed because of how fast that reaction is happpening.

also thanks
but i'm just a girl who loves transformers and studies chemistry.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:07 pm

@machine: Well, we found our Que/Wheeljack of our fanbase. XD
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:14 pm

oh stop .///.
i'm just a girl who likes chemistry
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:37 am

Hi im absolutely clueless and dont know what is going on here 90% of the time BUT i bring some doodles

Prowl being a jerk to Lu, who in this idw verse is a predacon bred and modified by shockwave as a weapon against the autobot. He had valid reasons of concern but it didnt make him right in saying to following to Lu, ofc Jazz came along to cheer him up after.
    ImageImageImage

eventually, it was time for Lu to move on and he was put in command of his own ship, The Avalon,

Below is Tremor causing trouble inadvertently(again), below that is a doodle of Lunus, Doubletime(his second), Highlight('s hand), Streetwise and Dispatch (the enforcer twins).
    ImageImage

N a doodle of Lu that I liked
    :3c
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowyAshes » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:01 am

Sorry for the inactivity there was a nation-wide problem affecting multiple broadbands here in England so my internet was down since our provider was one of the ones affected ;-; It's been torture... *Hisses*

@Sampatico You should bless this thread with your art more often! Lunus and Jazz are adorable. I presume Lunus is your character? (Sorry for ignorance ;-;) Either way, the art is amazing.

Also, I notice some science is going down and I can't help but wish to contribute my lot - we know that Cybertronian technology is extremely advanced, enough so that they managed to encase Vector Sigma in ununtrium. For those who don't have a knack like me for collecting random useless facts - ununtrium is special because it's MOST stable isotope has a half life of only 8 seconds. To put that into perspective, no matter how large the amount of isotope ununtrium-286 you had, it's so radioactive half of it would essentially evaporate within 8 seconds. Yikes. So basically, for them to make a version of the stuff that doesn't just *poof* and is so strong no-one could access Vector Sigma for a good few millennia in the Functionist Universe, you have to have access to some pretty interesting chemicals and sciencey stuff. Enter the energon debate. What if energon is not a compound, but an element of it's own? And its variants, isotopes? Or perhaps some Cupric Isotopic Compound? I suggest we look for a vehicle with fuel that burns energon-blue in a flame test, as the machine has proved we could do, then isolate any unusual compounds/elements and do a spectra test. Then we find star/s with matching spectra and hey presto, we've located potential candidates for Cybertron. And if there's only one star with a matching spectra... We'll know where to look.
╔══════════════════════════╗
INFJ-T ~ It/Its ~ Asexual ~ Sapphic
──────── ──────── ────────
Interests: Folklore, Robots, AI.
──────── ──────── ────────
Likes: Transformers, Mushi-Shi, Kuroshitsuji, Ayakashi + Mononoke Tales, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Studio Ghibli, Nurarihyon no Mago and many others.
╚══════════════════════════╝
SnowyAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:37 am

is it bad i wrote an essay on my energon theory?
also, energon might be slightly acidic, i mean with the energon vessels being metal, it''l be easy for the salts to be clogged.
so i propse that there needs to be some sort of acid involved which clears out the pipes and keeps the energon flowing, acting almost like a plasma like in human blood.

also, i'd like to say that a spark of a cybertronian is extremely hot so when it burns energon, it creates energy from the heat of the combustion reaction, so basically, no matter what we theorize energon to be, there's a law that needs to be involved: it must be flammable
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:41 pm

whoa... A lot has happened since I last saw the thread lol.

@the machine;; In TFP energon was shown as extremely volitile, like when they blew up the energon mines, and in season two in the episode "Loose Cannons" when Wheeljack blew up the gas station Bulkhead told him that it was like energon, firepower and energon don't mix.
Last edited by little_light on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:49 pm

okay so the energon needs to be explosive.
maybe there is lithuim involved in regular energon and there is just more of it in red energon
or rubidium, that's way more reactive
or the bombs contained lithium which reacted with something which caused the flame reaction from the heat
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me