|♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2022 |♥|

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: |♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2022 |♥|

Postby may, » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:14 am

Username: may,
Letter:
Dear Secret Santa,
I hope you are having a nice day/night! Here’s my wishlist:

Dream Pets/ISO:
UR Lion
Red/Green Toxic
UR BW
Dark Leopard Dog
PPS Blue Malk Dragon
Green Android
Arabian Store Horse set & Clydesdale
UR Grapes
August PPS Lion

Favorite pets on the site:
BMD
UR Bee
BA
Hyena Advent
Eat/Drink me
UR Tiger
Red Rose Dog
Any of the malk cats

Items:
I love any items on my wishlist! Especially scenery/plant/flower items!!!

Hoard Pets:
The milk & cookie guinea pigs from ‘16 Christmas advent

Other pets I like:
Any dogs/cats from ‘08-‘09
Any of the Sitting Cats from ‘08-‘09
Realistic looking pets
Any pets from the ‘09 Christmas advent
Any older store pets (‘09-2013)
—————————————
Hope this list helps! (I may add/change things in the next week or so but wanted to get at least something posted here for now) And please know that I will be happy with anything that you get me…even if it’s not on this list, because it’s the thought that really matters to me. <3
Thanks for taking the time to read this!
#SSLetter
ImageImageImage
may,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:36 am

Username: Lolly_cgc
Letter:
Dear secret santa,

Sorry for writing so late, i've been pretty busy and only managed to find time to write my letter now! I'm sure anything you give me will be amazing, but i'll leave some suggestions in case you're unsure about what to get. I'm looking for any pets on my wishlist, since i'm hoping to some day have a complete collection so anything from it would be fantastic. My favorite pets on the site are:
2008 card dogs (specially king of spades and queen of hearts), 2008 blue and pink balloon dogs, 2009 card lions, mime PPS, 2009 liontail store pets, 2013 storgis (corgi store pets), 2013 store kitsunes, 2016 cheetah store pets, 2016 ferret store pets, 2017 fairy foxes store set and pretty much any lion.
As for items I really like plushies, wigs, contacts and those fish from 2017 lost city summer event!

#SSLetter

Postby Tempest Shadow » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:41 am

Username: Malivolentia
Letter:
Thank you so much in advance for anything you give me! It’s the thought that counts, not the gift itself, so please don’t worry if you don’t have anything on my wishlist! It is very small after all.
The main thing I’m after right now is C$ so I can buy art and characters. However, I do hoard this pet:
Which is a 2013 uncommon staff pet.
I don’t have any “dreamies” right now. The VRs and rares on my wishlist are the ones I’d like for keeping, anything else would be great for art fodder! If you’d prefer not to gift anything that I’d use for fodder just let me know and I’ll put it away in a separate group <3
If you are an artist, you’re welcome to draw my characters with the tag “draw me”. Here they are: https://toyhou.se/WingsOfMalevolence/ch ... folder:all
Thank you again for gifting me, I hope you have a wonderful holiday 🖤
#SSLetter
Tempest Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderlandfox » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:50 am

Username: wonderlandfox
Letter:
🎄 Dear Secret Santa 🎄
To start off my letter, I will be grateful for anything!! These pets that are first listed are just big steps towards completing my collection of specific line arts and are in no way something I desperately need! Anything from my wishlist would be amazing (:

The pets at the top of my list would be
- UR Ice Cat (2012)
- VR Skeleton Cat (Halloween 2010)
- UR Zonkey (2016)
- UR Foal (2015)

Other pets I would also really enjoy
- 2019 Store Pet Cats
- 2013 Store Pet Corgis (rainbow and red coloration)
- Elemental Malk Cats
- Any rare cats or PPS equine on my wishlist

I'm always looking for hoard pets too! (mainly just looking for hedgehogs ♡)
I also love items (:

Thank you again for being my santa this year, I will be so thankful for whatever comes my way! I hope you have an amazing holiday season!! 💚❤️
#SSLetter
Last edited by wonderlandfox on Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
...She/Her
...Cancer ♋
...♡ Equestrian ♡
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxImage

ImagexxxxImage
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
xxxxxxxxxImage
■■■■■■■©-■■■■■■■
xxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
...Currently looking
...to complete my
...cat collection!
...♡♡
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxImage
xxxxImage
xxImage
wonderlandfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Chryssy » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:23 pm

Username: Queen Chryssy
Letter:
Dear Secret Santa:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope this letter finds you well. I appriciate you feeling so giving as to help out others for this event and make our Christmas morning the best it can be! I've been on CS since around 2010, and that might mean my list is a little harder than many in our bracket pet wise at least. Though I do have multiple hoards as well that should make things easier for you, my dear Santa.
First of all, I am trying to collect all pets on the site, and excluding Special releases and store pets, I've done pretty well with that since 2011. The last non-store/special release pet I need from 2011 is the St. Patrick's Day Tess Dragon:
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/2011/St.%20Patrick%27s%20Day/Tess%20Dragon
Now this one is above our tier, so I won't blame you if you can't get hold of one for me with that. Otherwise for pets 2011 and earlier, anything on my wishlist I would love!
For newer pets I need, some I would REALLY love are fairly new, though one is very popular:
The Golden Gacha Dog from April 2021:
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/2021/April/Dog
He is a rare, so fits with our tier, but if you can't find one of him thanks to popularity, I have plenty of others you can try to find.
Like these rares from this year:
Image October 2022
Image Halloween 2022

Along with that, anything on my wishlist for 2022 that is uncommon and below would also be loved. All of those are missing unless mentioned below as a hoard.
Speaking of hoards, if you are okay with them feel free to send pets for my hoards as well! Ones I am currently/always working on include:
Fluffy/fuzzy Hoard- examples in this group-
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=2363329&userid=154396
Though if you find anything fluffy not in that group, feel free to include it too!

BIG new hoard EDIT: THESE OTTERS. I need a million of them!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I also have my Black Rainbow hoard. Only specifications for it are the pet must have a predominantly black base (a little white is fine) and have at least 3 non-white/black colors. (You'll see a few exceptions.)
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7539857&userid=154396

My lavender pretties hoard- mostly light purples and purpley pinks are what would be here:
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7582942&userid=154396

Midnight's Memory:
This hoard is based off of my very first cat, and mostly contains the black cat from June 2013. She died a few years ago and is super special to me, so I honor her with this hoard.
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=4301864&userid=154396

Lastly for haords, is pretty much any horse, pony, zebra, unicorn or pegasus that has natural colors. I have a few older examples on my wishlist. Basically, if I could walk out onto a horse farm somewhere in the world and find one that looked like that (minus the wings or horn of course XD) then I hoard it.

One last thing before I let you go. I've also more recently started working on collecting all items. I didn't do so well on this in previous years, so a more scattered amount I am missing for this one. If it is on my wishlist, then it is something I would love. Though of the wishlist items I would like the most are:
-any plushies
- Halloween Costumes
- Christmas toys/figurines
- MAJOR want is the Deerskin outfit: Image

- Animals
- Anything Summer 2012 Event on my wishist
- Anything Christmas 2010 on my wishlist

Besides that, I would still love any and all items on my wishlist. ^.^

Well, I don't want to take up anymore of your time, dear Santa, so I will let you go and make dreams come true for all. Thank you once again for reading my letter and being willing to help out others during the holidays. May yours be bright, cheerful, and happy. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
~Queen Chryssy

#SSLetter
Last edited by Queen Chryssy on Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LIGHTS OFF
PAYING C$ FOR MISSING CATS/LIONS/FOXES/EQUINES/OTTERS
It's my birthday on Feb. 2nd!
BUYING ITEMS WITH C$! Details in Trade Rules

ImageImage
My Off-Site PPS UR Cat:
Queen Chryssy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simplistic Beauty » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:50 am

Username: Simplistic Beauty
Letter: Dear Santa, first off sorry for not writing sooner! I’m sure you’re probably wondering what to get me this year so here’s a few ideas in case you need them. My goal is to own every bunny on CS! I also collect any and all St. Patrick’s Day pets as well so those are always appreciated! I also love Christmas or winter themed pets and items to use during the holidays as well! And of course I have a huge wishlist so any pet from there, within budget of course, would also be amazing! Honestly don’t stress too much about what you give me because I’d appreciate and love anything!
#SSLetter

My name is Simplistic Beauty.
Just a girl who enjoys
the simpler things in life
and a heart for adventure.
I'm always open to talking
to new people so don't be afraid
to send me a pm and have a nice day!

Simplistic Beauty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bats » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:42 pm

Username: bats
Letter: heyyy sorryyy its taken me awhile to get around to making this, but im happy with any of the pets below, particularly the truthdate versions. a td red toxic is at the top of my list, but if you feel as though these pets may be too out of reach then im happy with getting any wl items. ill try to update this a bit more, but i dont trade much at all so feel free to work towards any of those pets! ive been looking for them for awhile, even if you manage to get 1 pet then ill be more than happy! thank you i appreciate it a lot (:

favs
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
some others that i like a lot
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

#SSLetter
Last edited by bats on Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shazadah » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:51 pm

Username: Shazadah
Letter:

Dear Santa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to participate in this event and be my Santa! I don't think I have any actual "wants" this year, so if you would like maybe you can help me with a couple litter collections? First would be the Uncommon griffins from the 2019 Fae Mischief event, I alread have two of them so just need the other three uncommons (please don't worry about the rare, that is not an ask since it is outside of my assigned tier). Next would be the 2017 New Years pets, again only missing three as I already have the rest. Images for both sets are provided below!

I would REALLY love some western dragon and/or eastern dragon pets from my wishlist too, not required by definitely a plus! I also LOVE spacey looking pets! But if you cannot gift me those, please don't fret! ANY pet on my wishlist is an option that I would be happy to receive!

I am also NOT a hoard supporter! I do not like how limited hoarding makes things. Having two copies of a single pet is fine but multiple copies over that number make it unfair to others who may not have and want that pet. I try to keep my wishlist updated so that I don't end up with doubles, so it should be a reliable guide for you hopefully! :D

Please also note that my collection is an absolute MESS right now because I'm still in the process of regrouping my pets, please don't mind how disorderly and disorganized it looks ^^'.

Again thank you so much for taking time to be my Santa! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! <3

Here are those images I promised!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

#SSLetter
Shazadah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qwertyuiop123 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:06 am

Username: qwertyuiop123
Letter:

Hi Secret Santa!

First off, thank you so much for choosing to participate this year! I'm excited to see what you have in store for me. While I'll be grateful for anything I receive, below is a list of things I can dream of.

Receiving the following pet would be beyond my widest dreams, it is rare and from the summer event in 2012. This pet is one of my all-time favorite CS pets, I have a hoard with a goal set at 20 of these beauties and I'm currently missing just 6.

Another pet I love is this butterfly wolf from May 2010 (rare as well).

I'm an item collector, and would love to receive items if you'd prefer! Most of the "scenery" items on my wish list are items I love (and sort of hoard, but very casually), any non-scenery item tends to be an item I actually do not have yet. A dream would be to receive animal egg 100 from this Easter, it's one of the only recent event items I've missed. Image

I'm also a pet collector and dream of having one of every pet on CS. Anything on my wishlist is something I do not currently have, I do realize that many of them are beyond the rarity tier I have signed up for. I would advise against collecting recent month outcomes for me as I am actively pursuing them and they will probably be removed in the next couple days/weeks.

Thank you once again and I look forward to my present. <3

#SSLetter

༺༺༺༺༺༺༺༺༺༺ find me by the sea ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
ImageImage
My WishlistWant to chat? PM me! :)Send a trade? :3

༺༺༺༺༺༺༺༺༺ or swimming in the ocean ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
qwertyuiop123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenYeenBean » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:37 pm

Username: GrumpyQueenie
Letter: Dear secret santa, i adore carousel pets and items, hyenas, plushies, store pets, and more ! Im more then happy to receiveanything im given, my WL stays up to date so i hope its easy !! Happy holidays
#SSLetter
- Adult
- Artist
- Owner of Halomorphs
- HUGE zilla fan
- Art by @apis_m on discord

QueenYeenBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes