⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

How do you feel about Avengers: Endgame?

Mad
8%
Sad
20%
Scared
21%
Excited
29%
Want to see it and also don't want to see it
20%
What in the norns is Avengers: Endgame?
2%

Total votes : 530

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby Saturn ♥ » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:14 am

Kat wrote:@Captain. A. Stark.: I think that it's cute of your dad to shop for you. He was probably quite excited to find something that he thought that you'd like. ^^ I kind of wish that I'd grown up with a dad who wanted to do stuff like that. And I don't think that the shirt is bad. I'd probably wear it, but that's probably because finding any shirt with Loki on it is pretty rare. It's also even more difficult to find Loki shirts in men's sizes for some reason? What's up with that?

I am the sad person with no Loki shirts :C
I think that there should be an equal amount of both men's and women's sizes for Loki shirts?
I mean, everyone loves Loki so......

╔═════════════════════════╗
saturn || he/they

ImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝
Saturn ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:32 am

CrystalineDragon wrote:
Kat wrote:@Captain. A. Stark.: I think that it's cute of your dad to shop for you. He was probably quite excited to find something that he thought that you'd like. ^^ I kind of wish that I'd grown up with a dad who wanted to do stuff like that. And I don't think that the shirt is bad. I'd probably wear it, but that's probably because finding any shirt with Loki on it is pretty rare. It's also even more difficult to find Loki shirts in men's sizes for some reason? What's up with that?

I think that there should be an equal amount of both men's and women's sizes for Loki shirts?

I know, right? I actually had to order my Loki shirt that I just posted from a different country because I couldn't find any Loki-themed Ragnarok shirts around where I live that weren't being sold only in women's sizes. :c

I mean, I'm so thin that I can technically fit (albeit awkwardly) into some women's sized shirts, but that's beside the point. lol
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonicswirl » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:07 am

CrystalineDragon wrote:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Quitting, take my pets!-
Sonicswirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:06 am

awww thanks <3 I'm sure he'd love to hear that - I'll make sure to tell him. TBH, it's not that bad and I'm happy that I have it...

I'm not a guy, so I don't regularly shop for men's clothes. But when I do (I have a few friends that are dudes and are Loki fans), they are difficult to find! That is very strange indeed ;v;

I'm to lazy to quote, so I'm just going to reply to your other comment rn. When I go shopping, it's usually online because I don't find much around this sad little town, except GameStop. They have awesome merch, though it's not often that they put Loki shirts up for sale. My problem is that I'm to small to fit in most shirts and they're meant for older people, but idc. All of my shirts look like dresses on me anyway, so what's one more?

what if we started protesting on size equality? That would add to this world's troubles XD
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:36 pm

//Peggy chiming in like a loser but I agree
I mean I'm a genderfluid whatchamacallit but i can't find any good women's clothes for marvel. I mean even if I wear the men's clothes they don't fit my body type and I look like a candy bar
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:43 pm

Peggy_ wrote://Peggy chiming in like a loser but I agree
I mean I'm a genderfluid whatchamacallit but i can't find any good women's clothes for marvel. I mean even if I wear the men's clothes they don't fit my body type and I look like a candy bar

Aye, you're not a loser! Everybody here is a winner! okay that wasn't good inspiration - I need to come up with something better XD

Ooh, so there's a problem for women too? I'm still an early teen so anything fits and me and doesn't look THAT weird (I'm look weird in general though - can't get rid of that one ;v;) But at least candy bars are tasty? omg that came out wrong T-T

something is wrong with me helpppp XD
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:06 pm

@Peggy_ : The store called "Hot Topic" usually has some pretty good Marvel clothing in women's sizes. I'd recommend checking it out if you're ever looking for some T shirts and other Marvel-themed stuff. ^^

@Captain. A. Stark.: I'm sure that you don't look weird. I mean, what defines weird anyway? People come in all shapes and sizes and no one is really more normal or abnormal than the next. lol
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:53 am

Kat wrote:@Peggy_ : The store called "Hot Topic" usually has some pretty good Marvel clothing in women's sizes. I'd recommend checking it out if you're ever looking for some T shirts and other Marvel-themed stuff. ^^

@Captain. A. Stark.: I'm sure that you don't look weird. I mean, what defines weird anyway? People come in all shapes and sizes and no one is really more normal or abnormal than the next. lol

Aww, that makes me feel better @kat! Thank you! I mean, I consider myself weird in many ways, but all in a good manner c:

And also, I just went to Hot Topic and busted $50 on merch (including another Loki shirt and Thor funko!)!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:02 am

Same though. I order online and my most recent marvel haul was insane!
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:06 am

Peggy_ wrote:Same though. I order online and my most recent marvel haul was insane!

When you get on a website that has a merch, you cannot stop buying it. It's the way of the world? XD
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me