☄☄Wings of Fire Fan Club☄☄ V2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ☄☄Wings of Fire Fan Club☄☄ V2

Postby VictoriousLight » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:52 am

Username;; VictoriousLight
Wikia Username (If you have one, if not leave blank.);; VictoriousNight
Favorite Character;; Queen Thorn or Fatespeaker
Favorite Book;; The Brightest Night
Have you read the rules?;; Yep!
What book have you read up to?;; Book 11,The Lost Continent
VictoriousLight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazyRainwing » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:40 am

LapisWolf wrote:@LazyRainwing

If you want the game to last a while, it may be best in Forum Games? If not, then we could have it here.

yea i think im going to just make a new form?? That way it will be easier to do
LazyRainwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazyRainwing » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:43 am

LazyRainwing wrote:
LapisWolf wrote:@LazyRainwing

If you want the game to last a while, it may be best in Forum Games? If not, then we could have it here.

yea i think im going to just make a new form?? That way it will be easier to do

I did it guys!!!!! Check out the new wings of fire game!!!!!!!!Which dragon is better? :mrgreen: :D :)
LazyRainwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:57 am

i've been thinking about this thread lol it's been forever since it was active.
but recently i've been getting back into wings of fire. i haven't really read it or touched my fan dragons in ages, so i've been re-reading from book one and i'm caught up about halfway through winter turning (my favorite book, i should mention) and it feels like the first time since it's been forever ago except i have faint memories of what happens.
anyways i just thought i'd pop in and try to revive this fanclub because it really is a great series and i have 3 books signed by tui and an ancient picture of me and my friends meeting her at a book fair. here's my redone form.

Username;; qian
Favorite Character;; winter!! i loooove icewings. qibli's a close second
Favorite Book;; winter turning is soooo good but darkstalker legends is also great.
Have you read the rules?;; yes!
What book have you read up to?;; i've read up to like 10 so i don't know much about the new dragons tbh
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:07 am

aw heck i really miss this fanclub <‘3 glad you brought it up again, qian, because g o d i used to absolutely love reading these books, and sacrifice my sleep so i could finish a book :’) i honestly don’t know what new books came out, i gotta check them out later because i left off at the hive queen but i dont think i ever fully finished that book actually?? whoops :’v

but mAn i’ve been debating rereading the series as well! i think i only have book 7 and 8 + darkstalker legends in my possession, but hopefully my library has the others as well :^)

i don’t remember what exactly happens in winter turning not gonna lie, but i think it used to be one of my favourite covers for the WOF series at the time, i dunno why ;’0cc but DANg i used to absolutely love darkstalkers legends, i reread it several times and darkstalker used to be so nice man 😔 now that i think about it i don’t think i was ever able to bring myself to dislike darkstalker in any way, even with the things he done? some of his intentions were actually good, and he used to be such a lovable character in my eyes <‘3

that being said, i’m gonna quit my rambling and really hope this fanclub does get a bit more activity soon! i missed it a heck ton 😫
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:12 am

Diamond Sapphire wrote:
    aw heck i really miss this fanclub <‘3 glad you brought it up again, qian, because g o d i used to absolutely love reading these books, and sacrifice my sleep so i could finish a book :’) i honestly don’t know what new books came out, i gotta check them out later because i left off at the hive queen but i dont think i ever fully finished that book actually?? whoops :’v

but mAn i’ve been debating rereading the series as well! i think i only have book 7 and 8 + darkstalker legends in my possession, but hopefully my library has the others as well :^)

i don’t remember what exactly happens in winter turning not gonna lie, but i think it used to be one of my favourite covers for the WOF series at the time, i dunno why ;’0cc but DANg i used to absolutely love darkstalkers legends, i reread it several times and darkstalker used to be so nice man 😔 now that i think about it i don’t think i was ever able to bring myself to dislike darkstalker in any way, even with the things he done? some of his intentions were actually good, and he used to be such a lovable character in my eyes <‘3

that being said, i’m gonna quit my rambling and really hope this fanclub does get a bit more activity soon! i missed it a heck ton 😫

that's so valid tbh
i have a lot of the books but i'm missing a few in between so i just find the ebooks bc i can't go out to the library today or tomorrow so i've just been,,,, perishing
darkstalker legends is SOOO good, it's heartbreaking honestly? seeing that side to him makes you feel so personally collected to him, like you can feel his pain and suffering and heartbreak but also his kindness and love. i never disliked him either, i could never get myself to hate him after reading it because it was such a tough world for him, put into the situation that he was. he just wanted a family tbh man my Feelings
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:06 pm

qian wrote:
Diamond Sapphire wrote:

that's so valid tbh
i have a lot of the books but i'm missing a few in between so i just find the ebooks bc i can't go out to the library today or tomorrow so i've just been,,,, perishing
darkstalker legends is SOOO good, it's heartbreaking honestly? seeing that side to him makes you feel so personally collected to him, like you can feel his pain and suffering and heartbreak but also his kindness and love. i never disliked him either, i could never get myself to hate him after reading it because it was such a tough world for him, put into the situation that he was. he just wanted a family tbh man my Feelings

loud wheeze because i never saw this
    ANYHOw yeah the ebooks are pretty tricky but i did manage to read them all and they're pretty good ?? i read them months after i finished the main arcs so i forgot a couple of things but they're real neat though <'3
    aND YES I AGREE 110% ... it's just reading about darkstalker slowly turning and you don't even realize he's gotten a bit out of control because i feel like he was a genuinely good character as he cared for his friends and just wanted them to be happy anD I JUST </333 man poor darkstalkers ... ajsdklsajas what a good character ... :'v

ALSO WAIT WHAT THERE'S A NEW LEGEND BOOK COMING OUT IN 2020 SOBBINg
    i didn't even realize a new legends book is coming out and now i'm all hyped up <"3 not gonna lie i sorta forgot some things that had happened during the arcs so i'm probably going to get a bit confused whenever it comes out and i do inevitably read it but god ... another legends book i'm stoked
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazyRainwing » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:44 pm

Diamond Sapphire wrote:ALSO WAIT WHAT THERE'S A NEW LEGEND BOOK COMING OUT IN 2020 SOBBINg
i didn't even realize a new legends book is coming out and now i'm all hyped up <"3 not gonna lie i sorta forgot some things that had happened during the arcs so i'm probably going to get a bit confused whenever it comes out and i do inevitably read it but god ... another legends book i'm stoked [/size][/list]

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW LEGENDS BOOK!!!!! Apparently it is going to be in the point of view of a scavenger!!!!! It's going to be so cool!!!!! I wonder they think of the dragons and everything about the world!!
LazyRainwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:52 am

Username;; TheSongOfTheStars
Wikia Username (If you have one, if not leave blank.);;
Favorite Character;; Queen Thorn, Turtle, and Clay
Favorite Book;; hmmm, I really liked Talons of Power, but the Lost Continent had some really good woldbuilding in it
Have you read the rules?;; I have
What book have you read up to?;; The Poison Jungle

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazyRainwing » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:56 am

Is this thread even active anymore? I don't know if any one still comes here but I am dying to read DragonSlayer!!! Unfortunately the library is close due to covid so I have to wait for it to be available online!! I've heard it's really good!!!!! I mean the view point of a human?! We've never had that before in our world!!!!!! I'm so excited! I'm just stuck at the long waiting game while dogeing spoilers, witch is really hard when you follow wings of fire content on social media!
LazyRainwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me