۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Postby symmetra » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:13 pm

@ strider.
I liked the Laguz! The addition took me a bit off guard, but i think the concept of.. Warrior furries was really fun!

@ lúcio
Augh, i get that. I'm having trouble deciding whether i should get a n-switch or a laptop, the games look so fun on the switch but i could get an emulator or something if i get a laptop hhhhh. (majora's mask and twilight princess are my faves, too!)

@ nitro indigo
Oooh!! Tell me if Shadow Dragon is any fun!
ImageImage

matt / grown up
i have NOT abandoned this site,
i'll just be slow for a little while longer.
symmetra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:23 pm

Actually, I only finished Prologue I so far, so I can't tell you if the game is good or not.

Also, I'm having second thoughts about My Top 10 Favourite DS Music list, because I feel like putting something from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl on there, except I already have three Pokémon candidates and two of them I've decided upon. I also seem to be listing tracks based on how much I have to say about them, rather than how much I like them, so it should really be called Top 10 Most Interesting DS Music.

EDIT: Also, what do you think about my relatively recent Kirby's Dream Land 3 review?
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:28 am

I've recently realised that I've barely played any Wii U games, and I'm regretting selling Smash 4. Any suggestions?
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:56 pm

BUMP
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kobra » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:25 am

Any Final Fantasy fans? We just got some new screenshots for FFVII the other day and man am I hyped.
Here's to hoping the wait isn't like FF Versus XIII/FFXV
[Okay, it won't be, but I'm sure it will feel like it]

image.jpg
image.jpg (379.76 KiB) Viewed 39 times

Also the voiced lines have almost been fully recorded ;3; [for the main story, that is]
Last edited by kobra on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
──-─────────────────────
Huge Star Wars and Star Trek fan
Yeah, I need to update this sig
i want to be a cow in moo moo meadows

─────────────────────-──
──-───────────────
███░██████████████
███░██████████████
───────────────-──
███░█████████
──-──────────
coding credit
because of obi wan?

──────────-──
███░█████████
kobra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:42 am

I've never played a Final Fantasy game. III/VI slightly interested me a few years ago, but aren't all Final Fantasy games really long?
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potatoscones » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:10 am

yes i am a fan of final fantasy which may or may not be one of my favorite game series, like ever haha
yeee boy, the VII screenshots look really great, I'm so happy with the way it looks. can't wait for some more trailers.
well, they aren't making an entirely new story, just taking one that exists already, so they only really have to work on the gameplay itself. also, if the game gets english voices (which is likely) i hope steven burton reprises his role as cloud, since he's the voice of him ever c:

@nitro; it depends on the game. the psx games (VII-IX) are all multi-disk, since they couldn't fit everything onto one disk, but I know people who can play through VII very quickly. it also depends on if you want to just plow through the story without taking on any arena things, or side stories&quests, or bonus bosses. some are more story dependent than others, so you might have to sit through a lot a dialogue. (eg. V is focused on gameplay and a small cast of playable characters, while IV is a very story driven, dramatic game).
tofu shop speedway
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Not to mention, the only way I can play Final Fantasy III/VI is through Wii Virtual Console, and...
A) I don't think it's worth it to put money on the Wii Shop Channel instead of the eShop.
B) Both the GameCube and Classic Pro controllers have really stiff D-pads.

Also, one thing that annoys me about Wii U Virtual Console is that I can't have the GamePad as player 1 and a Classic Controller Pro as player 2. I've only tested it with Kirby's Dream Land 3, though.

Also also, I recently made an analysis of some music from Spirit Tracks.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tea » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:44 am

hey guys!

i recently was gifted an XboxOne, so i've been playing a few games here and there! i currently only play COD, BF1, and Smite, but i'm looking for new games to play. since the games are quite an investment, i'd like to hear some opinions first! what games do you like?

just a head's up, i despise zombies/horror-related things. i love action games, though!

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed
gym nut
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyrn. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:55 pm

i recently jumped on the overwatch hype train,,i dont regret it,,its a fun game to play especially to pass time and such, the characters are various too so. also ive been playing broken age on pc,,i havent touched it in a while but its a good game with a beautiful art style,i think its bc i got stuck lmao
    contact me on my toyhouse satyrn
    inactive on most social media/engaging sites including this one aside from art and events.
    artfight is also satyrn, just for reference.
    xxxx - icon
satyrn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me