Makoatl Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Makoatl Fanclub - TOS Update [pg 194]

Postby Vacant » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:46 am

@kk slider;; those makos are gorgeous omg
@cap;; ahhhh! congrats! ;D;

all of them are open for possible mates (except Sultan) and rps and the such,
and I'm always looking for some art of course!
//they're all males with no preference
I would prefer if rps e were either barely required, or put off until I'm not as busy.

Xiu; male; lives in deep water caves, hoards treasure, has heating abilities
very unapproachable and solitary, looks at himself as an oddity and monster and refuses to accept different.
His ref

Hui; male, lives in the shallows off of a reef, very open and almost scatterbrained
believes in the existence of mythical beasts, and spends most of his free time at the surface looking for them.
ref here

Sultan; male, mercenary, rather closed off and tough guy attitude
ref here //friends only please!

Cheops male, shallow loving mako out to see the world, heir to a throne
rather serious and over-bearing at times. protects those around him to his best abilities. stubborn and hot-headed.
ref here

Amarok male, land loving mako who is very much like a polar bear. indifferent to many things
calm and very distant. often found sunbathing on ice flows and rocky shores. loves to snuggle and share fluff.
here
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:00 pm

Guys, guys, I am happy to announce that my custom came in ;u; I am so happy!!!!!

without the arm wings

Meet my boy who currently does not have a name. I am looking for Japanese based name, or something pokemon related since he is a mix of my two favorite things, Shirosaki from bleach and Lugia from Pokemon. <3
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HanniBun » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Capsicle// Ahh thank you~ And gorgeous new Mako
wandzie.// Thanks hun C: Best of luck in the contest!
.kestral// What a cutie! Congrats
Incubo// Oh what a gorgeous boy, congrats~
ki-neko animura// Thanks <3 Grats on getting your second MYO as well~
Sixbane// Those pieces are all stunning ; v ;
.TheWinterSoldier.// Those lines are so cute D;
Specklez// Grats on the new makos~
Princess Celestia// Grats on the lovely baby! Only names coming to me atm are like Re and Mi ; v ; idk it sounded cute
Commander Shepard// Grats on the baby~ love love the design
K.K. Slider// Lovely new Makos C:
:~Koi~:// Grats on the custom~

╔════════════╗

Art Blog Characters

╚════════════╝

───────────────────────────────────
Hello I'm Hanni
I'm a huge nerd that loves to draw, read, and write.
I have an obsession with jellyfish, cats, and plants.
Please be patient for replies as I'm not always on.
Not very active on CS anymore.

───────────────────────────────────
HanniBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Nox just got his first piece of art!
by rainbowpanda101

Trying to figure out my new computer so that i can get back to making digital art. (i've never used windows 8 so i'm a bit lost)

And the 10th can't come soon enough! Can't wait for Amras and Aiden to have their babies!!
(is secretly hoping for girls XD)

@everyone congrats on all the new makos, customs, and adorable babies.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:01 pm

boop
just dropping in to say that I am on the hunt for two MYO Mako slots <3
everything I can offer is listed in the link above cx

@Free Shade that art is adorable omgggg <333
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:16 pm

@Capsicle - Ah that mako is gorgeous! congrats! <3
@:~Koi~: -Congrats on the pretty custom! <3
@Free Shade - Cute art~

So I brought one of my myos, just got 1 more to go now xD So everyone meet Trinity Poe
She's mates with my baby Takira Poe

I made a little face of Trinity
By myself. So all my makos have one now, but photoshop broke so I can't separate Khiones to show you all T_T

I also made this quick ship art of Takity. I was testing the different brushes and such in sai which is why it's so bad xD
By myself <3

I'm also looking for possible mates for my other two babes. I'm tempted to ship them together if I can't find them anyone xD
RPs aren't necessary but if you want to do one I can RP either thread, PM, Skype or lots of other places x), also I'd make/order ship art of them n.n

Athena-Female- Prefers using fists to words, loves tea, cleanliness is the most important thing to her, shes an utter romantic, she doesn't have many skills other than fighting, she is very protective of her friends and family (except her mother because she hates her mother).

Khione Isolde Mona- Female-selectively mute, has a beautiful singing voice when she is alone, is quite shy, rarely comes in contact with other makos (she lives in a deep sea cave). Khione is basically a siren xD
(Thanks to a bunch of people I've managed to connect slightly to Khione again n.n <333)

Also because I have no life I've started writing a story about Athena in the SnKverse because it really suits her xD Basically unlike her backstory where she leaves school and joins a gang to annoy her mother. She runs away from home and joins the MP, still to annoy her mum xD But because she's so violent she switches to the scouts x)
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:19 am

Im looking for skype rps for my boy ;v;

Click to see his second ref <3
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wendigo. » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:48 am

Hey guys, I am currently looking for a mate for Damian

Male/Homosexual/Single and ready for a pringle
Damian is one of the most awkwardly shy makoatls you will ever meet. Most of the time, if you try to talk to him, he will just awkwardly run away. He loves to climb trees and birdwatch, so he will often sit in a very high tree and just watch everything there is to see.

If you are interested, please PM me and we can roleplay or something over PM ovo
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowheartsx » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:19 am

Welp. Its about time I posted here; and congrats to everyone with more MYO MAKS! They are very pretty <3

Considering Jace is being grown less than a week. She will be considered an adult now.
    Phoebe Jace / Female / Pansexual / Single

And I need to find her personality somewhere in my pms. eeee<3

Jace is understanding, unpredictable, and refreshing. She has the sweetest parents who give her what she wants, and she's content on the fact they do that. She's friendly toward others and accepting of others, but sometimes she can snap to being very harsh; rebellious; and uncontrollable. This side you would never imagine coming from her. Jace is also is very hard to emotionally hurt; and can be independent on whatever the course may be. She suffers an eating disorder and gets over emotional when noticed by others.
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:20 pm

Styx and Hyperion had there last two babies!

They already have 3 biological kids and an adopted son :)

Okay, the little pale one, who is always going to be the smallest is called Tobias Christian Greenwood, but everyone calls him Tinkin (Specklez suggested it and I love it).
Okay, the older, brown one is going to be Tristan Xavier Greenwood, but he goes by Trix.
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me