Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Softea » Sat May 26, 2018 3:33 am

Softea wrote:
Replies!
@okahui, I would totally buy it for the points but I’m extremely poor :’) good luck!
@peppermint mist, good luck getting trades and commissions!
@melonbreeze, lovely kalon! Good luck getting her approved c:

Short/Quick Post!

In desperate need of an Uncommon MYO!
I have all the rare edits I need, and now all I need is an uncommon myo!
I also have these items for trade!:
minus the rare breeding mutation item, and x1 back-mane, x1 commin edit and x1 common fur edit!

I have the most AMAZING possible idea for this myo and I seriously have to make them RIGHT NOW....okay, anyway,
Thank you so much!
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toulouse. » Sat May 26, 2018 5:12 am

☼ replies;
@softea omg i would totally trade but i only have a common myo :< good luck!!! i cannot wait to see your idea come to life!
@peppermint mist such cute ychs ;_; i love the expressions/animations
@knuckle bine beno's colors are to die for oml and his concept is great!
@plutoe good luck trading ahh! also, your new kit is so gorgeous, and your art is excellent!

☼ if i owe you growths;
i promise they're underway, i've just been so busy with work and i had art block AND i've had the flu! i'm so sorry for the wait x_x

☼ my kiddos need growths;
hey guys!! i'm still looking for growths of my two girls c:
here they are
i can offer da points, c$, cs pets, art (be prepared for a short wait), and maybe usd. i would also be willing to trade growths/myo designs !!! (examples here!) i know they're quite complex but i'm willing to cover costs 'v' pm me if you'd be interested! c:

☼ sometimes i draw;
since i feel so bad i tried to take my mind off it with a slightly complex drawing of my kal romeo!! she's one of the kits that needs a growth but i needed to draw her w her motorcycle ;_; i've had a huge art block lately but this kinda helped me out!!
(big version!)
seeking fr currency in exchange for most pets :)
toulouse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Sat May 26, 2018 5:48 am

Hola again people, I greet you today with some yawning kittens! It's been such a long time since I've last posted here so I imagine this may end up as a long post, I'm so sorry in advance!
First I have some introductions needing to be done! Unfortunately, since it's been a while, I don't remember who I've introduced already so I may accidently introduce them again!

---☆---

This here is Miles who Shower_Flopping was kind enough to gift me and I haven't written out all his stuff yet but he's a ranger/camper who lives out in the forest and just loves nature so he tries to grow what he can. He has a boyfriend who lives somewhat far away but occasionally will visit him and they'll camp out together for a few days! He wishes they could be together more but for now his boyfriend is in college and can't live with him.

So I'm co owning the top left kit and this is Salem! He's my very disorganised kitchen witch, who likes to pretend he has everything sorted but it's kind of a mess. But he's extremely chill and usually happy to go along with any suggestion. He and his sibling Sage I think? (owned by Bigby Wolf) basically create spells that they sell to customers using herbs and flowers that he both buys and grows in his own garden out back. Despite his magical prowess, he's quite cynical but people do tend to go for him for any information supernatural/witch based.

Natalie was gifted to me to by the wonderful Magpie! And I don't have anything in concrete for her yet but I feel like she'd make such a good nursery teacher or something?? Something with kits? Or perhaps a nurse? If you have any suggestions feel free to pm me <3

I was blessed with this new MYO from Sixbane <3 They're Jasmine and they own a herbal tea shop out near the woods. She does deliveries mainly since she doesn't understand the internet and has a habit of "paying" people with teas (or sweets if you so prefer!) I believe she also has a penpal whom she has been writing to since she was a kit^^

Venus is last! They're my new babe that I got from Cassafrass, and I decided that I'm going to have them be an electrician of some sort^^ They just love their job and basically their entire room is filled with those plasma balls and bubble lamps. Personality wise I'm still working on it but I'll get there!

I appreciate anyone who actually got this far oh my gosh!

---☆---

Lastly I'm going to gift away two Standard MYO in perhaps a few hours so PM me a cat gif and I'll enter you to win one^^ I know they're not very extravagant, I'm sorry, I don't have anything else to gift just yet! But keep looking out since I will be readopting one of my kits coming up as a celebration for my first ever breeding <3

Edit: I may not be able to reply/confirm to everyone but everyone who pms will be entered <3
Edit 2: I'm far too tired to draw this now cause it's past midnight ;__; I'll get that done in the morning, so a short extension until then!

---☆---

@okahui Ahhh I'm so tempted for that MYO but gosh I'm poor right now ;__; Best of luck selling though!

@Softea Ahhhh I wish I could give you an Uncommon MYO cause I'd love to see your idea but I don't have one, I'm sorry! I really hope you do though^^ And the same with trades, best of luck! I don't have any items to trade or I'd offer!

@charleroi Hooooly that art is so spectacular?? Really amazing, gosh! If you ever end up doing commissions when I'm not poor you gotta let me know^^
Those two kits are so gorgeous wooow, I adore them both so much <3 Best of luck getting them a growth and I would love to see them when they are grown!
Last edited by Vordai on Sat May 26, 2018 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Sat May 26, 2018 5:57 am

Trades
Looking desperately for myo's for the following kalons! Sadly, I'm losing connection and have an old design reserved. Would love an uncommon myo for either, (or a one-rare for both omg). These kiddos have all of their slots available, and are complete blank slates! Off cool-down.
Elkren - 3/3
Bette - 3/3

Also have two general uncommon edits to trade, looking for a rare edit! Preferably general, horn, or halo.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
@zith - sent you a little gif, and those kits are serious dreams, especially the co-owned, top left one.
@charleroi - good luck with growth searches, they are hard to find now. that art is exceptional by the way. seriously.
@softea - bahaah same, seems we're in the same position. i got all my rare edits ready too to put on my new babe if i can just get the myo oof.

Last edited by master of spaz on Sun May 27, 2018 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSMintCat » Sat May 26, 2018 6:05 am

Haven't posted in like 10000 years whoops.
Anyways uh.
Once again, generally looking for HCs/RPs/etc for my Kals!
https://sta.sh/2s6l3dt4mky?edit=1
Also looking for mates for some of them, possibly?

Got some new kids, too!
Really excited to develop them all!
Jay, gifted to me by Lucifer!
My lovely trio of kiddos (Gyr, Matcha, and Pekoe) from a nursery batch by the lovely Sat!
Finnegan, gifted to me by Jack!

Aaand finally I made some art for my first Kal tryout in ages hahaaa.
(Also I might be taking comms but ndnfdjfn who knoe.)

@master of spaz:
    Gl on finding someone to trade with!
@Zith:
    Yoyoyo congrats on all of those Kalons!
    And it's v kind of you to give away those MYOs!
@charleroi:
    Wowowowowowou that art is 👌👌👌
    Looove the hair shading!!

Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanadensis » Sat May 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Replies
@Mint - I love Jay and those kits are to die for! That art is also super cute good luck!!
@master of spaz - Good luck getting a MYO! I've always thought that first kid had such a lovely palette <3
@Zith - Sneaking into your kal storage don't mind me
@charleroi - Whaa that art is so gorgeous!! I love the colours, and Romeo is such a perfect name hhhh
@Softea - Gl with the myo
@okahui - Gl with the trades! I wish I had more money I'd totally grab an unltd rare from you Dx
@Peppermint Mist - Those ych's are so cute! Also I love Jasper what a good kiddo.
@Knuckle Bine - Sending good vibes to you and your new kiddos, they're absolutely lovely congrats on them!
@plutoe. - Whaaa what a pretty little kit! Good luck finding a growth artist <3

Gonna be a pretty bare post as I'm on mobile aaand about to fall asleep lol

I'm looking for an ooc breeding with my boy Embry! I have another breeding planned first around May 30 so this one would come sometime after, I just prefer planning ahead :3
Mainly looking for a kal with an ear edit... Big ears like his heh. Colours should blend well too (nothing neon or pink/purple please ^^)! I might be picky but feel free to send a PM :3
His edits: Ears, Long Hair, Long Fur, Tail, Shine
Kana/KB | She/Her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THcommsmy kalons
( - - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx avatarsig )
xxxna for kalons | open: questions | closed: growth approvals, myo approvalsxxxxx
kanadensis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Sat May 26, 2018 1:18 pm

replies
kanadensis // ooo hope you find a lovely breeding partner that kidd is gorgeous!
CSMintCat // whoa whoa whoa what a bunch of new cuties!
master of spaz // hope you find trade offers for those two, too bad I can't really connect </3
----------------------------------------------------------------------
talking froot
Hello fanclub!! Just enjoying summer break and being a little bit older ;') yep that's right a few days ago (may 22nd) was my birthday! But unfortunately the entire day was filled with 3 finals, my hardest of the year. But yeah have a good day everyone!

introduction
As some of you probably know this is my adorable kitten copper! Based off my actual cat! I've just come to reintroduce my sassy lil kitty since the amazing SticksAndStones added some gorgeous accessories to her!

trading
currently trading all these items ! (Minus both backmane edits)
I'm looking desperately for a general uncommon edit and a general rare edit/horn edit! But I don't mind other offers <3 Please offer fairly thank you

Also taking tentative offers on all of my kalons and taking offers on an uncommon myo and one rare trait myo! I'm off cooldown and don't mind waiting
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Sat May 26, 2018 4:27 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Hello Again! ;;

@ pineapples ;; Ah!! Happy belated birthday! Copper is such a cute kal, and I love the fact that she's based on your real kitty! ❤
    @ kanadensis ;; Yooo, Embry is absolutely stunning! if any of my Kals catch your eye for a ooc breeding with him hmu! ;>
    @ CSMintCat ;; Same boat lmao,, Congratulations on all your new babes! Matcha in particular is absolutely stunning, like woah! The subtle green, & peach accents! 🍵
    @ master of spaz ;; I wish you the best of luck getting that myo slot!
    @ Zith ;; lookit' those kittens!! ❤ Congrats on the new kals! I really like Miles' character, it fits him well! & Jasmine is such a beauty! Her design feels so elegant and natural. 🌱
    @ charleroi ;; Aaa, best of luck getting those babes grown! That piece of Romeo and her bike is absolutely amazing & and her name is too perfect?? I adore her. ❤❤❤

Introductions & Re-introductions!! ;;

Oof, It's been awhile since I last posted!! But I'm certainly happy to be back! ❤
      I have a few new babes to introduce over my next few posts, but first and foremost are my newest kittos, Shènglì & Rìluò! Alongside a quick re-introduction of Lewis, now that he's all grown up!

Twin dragon demigods, born of a powerful dragon god and a mortal farmer. They lived with their godly parent in the spirit realm until they came of age, and were forced out, unnable to return to their home in the spirit realm until they proved themselves worthy by forging a legend of their own in the mortal realm.

Shènglì 勝利 ;; Sepent of Seas ;; A very refined, and charismatic young man on the surface. Keeps his more dramatic and frankly offensive inner monologue under wraps unless he's alone. While he's smiling and making small talk with you about the weather, you can bet he's also silently judging you. Lives for the gossip. Prefers the high-class environment.

He is very interested in the art of teamaking. Since he came to the mortal realm, he has been avidly collecting and sampling every tea he can get his hands on...the only problem is that everything he drinks in the mortal realm turns salty on his tongue! He really just wants to get this whole legend business over with so he can return home and drink his precious Bai Hao Yin Zhen in peace.

All water he touches instantly becomes salt water (this includes water based foods/drinks like tea & soup. The only exception is water from the spiritual realm.). Somehow his hair always seems to be flowing majestically, even if there is no wind.

Rìluò 日落 ;; Serpent of Sunset ;; Willfull, and curious, but also very shy. Prefers to watch and listen rather than interact with others. Has lots of thoughts (that they mostly keep to themselves). Can be stubborn, and is not easily swayed once they make a decision.
      Enjoys traditional ink painting in their free time.

They never knew about their ability to foresee death until the first time they opened all four of their eyes in the mortal realm. It was a bit of a traumatic experience, and since then, they have chosen to keep their second set of eyes firmly closed, to avoid being greeted by visions of death everytime they look at someone. Despite this, Rìluò doesn't seem to have alot of interest in going back to the spirit realm anytime soon, (much to Shèn's annoyance). Rìluò likes the liveliness and unpredictably of the mortal realm, a stark contrast to the long and unchanging life of the immortals in the spiritual realm.

When opened, their second set of eyes can foresee the death of those they look at (does not work on those with immortal blood). Flowers tend to spontaneously bloom when they are nearby.

And Finally, my sweet, clumsy witchy boy, Lewis is all grown up at last! His curly twin tails are the light of my life tbh. Everything I have written for him so far is here if you're interested! I'd absolutely love to find some relationships for him!
    Nursery Talk ;;

I'm also tentatively looking at IC or OOC breeding offers for my kals? Everyone is available except for Haruka, Renaldi, Collin, & the kits!!

Not looking for anything in particular!

My Kalons
    Art Share ;;

Asdfghjkl, Finally got around to making use of one of Tealea's gorgeous monthly bases! The pose was just too perfect for my dreaming prince, Khalis! ❤❤❤

...I also made this tiny animation of Nat & her big ol' cloak for my avi, heh. :'>
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minutiae » Sun May 27, 2018 9:04 am

@Kouhai: aaahh your kals are so pretty! feel free to pm for an ooc breeding!
@pineapples: those new accessories look great on copper, gl trading items aswell!
@kanadensis: Embry is beautiful, unfortunately i dont think any of my kalons would match with him, hope you can find another partner
@CSMintCat: Natural-colored kits? they are adorable, i also love that headshot you did

im looking for an ooc breeding because the new kit lines are 👍. Keep in mind Chantelle and Caspian have no slots left and my cd ends in 4 days!

my kalons are located here!

edit: still taking offers, don't me afraid to pm!

Last edited by minutiae on Sun May 27, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sun May 27, 2018 10:57 am

Some free art stuff, showing off some commissioned art stuff, some introductions and a new baby to show off <3
Image Heavy Post!!
────────────────────────────── ☾Replies☾ ──────────────────────────────
Code: Select all
@minutiae; Your kalons are so beautiful, I hope you can find someone to breed with, I'm sure the kits will be absolutely lovely with whoever you end up breeding with!! Reese is a favourite of mine, such a nice natural combo with those hints of blue!
@Kouhai; Those dragon kids are absolutely gorgeous, their white hair compliments their designs so nicely and I adore all the little details within them. Rìluò would have to be my favourite of the two, their ears and colour scheme is so beautiful. Your clumsy witch boy!! I love them! Their hair is glorious, I might PM you after reading about them cause, they have stolen my heart. Good luck finding a breeding partner, the art is so sweet!!
@pineapples; Happy (late) birthday!! I hope your finals went well regardless! Copper is looking spicey as always, I love the new accessories, it adds a nice personalised touch to them. I hope you can find the items you're looking for, if I had any I'd probably send an offer but at this point in time I don't.
@kanadensis; Embry is so lovely, their eyes are just gorgeous as are their ears, I don't have any kalons that I think would suit, however.  I hope you can find someone to breed with, especially with the new lines out looking fancy!! I'm sure the kits that come from this guy are going to be glorious.
@CSMintCat; Swooping in to stalk your kalon sta.sh as I type. Jay is an absolute beaut!! I love the colour scheme they have going on, not to mention the line work on them is so nice! Those kits are beautiful, I particularly like the top left, they give off a fawn vibe to me with those soft spots. The tryout art!! So soft, everyone's entries for that kalon are absolutely delightful!! I hope the neon baby gets a good home.
@master of spaz; Good luck finding a trade for those lovelies, I would offer but I don't see myself connecting with them. Bette has a lovely feel to her though. If that makes sense? Something about her just seems warm and inviting.
@Zith; What an entrance on the fanclub with the cute kitten gif. I love your lil kitchen witch!! All three of them are beautiful, but I can feel the magic seeping off of them with their hair contrasting against their fur. I hope the MYO gifting went well! Assuming it's been drawn already, even if it doesn't seem like much it's still a lovely thing for you to do!
@charleroi; Hi your art is gorgeous and I can't get over how nice it looks!! Romeo has stolen my heart, pleaseee, they're gorgeous, look at that hair! I hope you can find someone to grow them both into the glorious kals they deserve to be. Your examples are beautiful by the way!!
@Softea; Good luck on your search for the uncommon myo! I'm excited to see what you have planned seeing as you've been working on getting all the edits for them for awhile.

────────────────────────────── ☾Kalon Chat☾ ──────────────────────────────

I'm back with this big boy!! I've developed him a little bit now and oof, he makes me so happy. He's been incorporated into Kolyakun, Above Aspen and I's witch AU, which I'm so hyped for because the couples and general interactions are sooo nice.
Anyway, here he is. So far he's a bit of a cocky kalon, tall and strong, a jock really who is brothers with my other boy, Nyx, they're quite opposites in how they act and where they hang out, but they get along, kind of. He's looking for friends (and enemies) so PM me if you wanna know more about him, this post is image heavy enough to warrant making it less text heavy.

And this!! This lil fluff bean baby boy is Daiki, little brother of my sweet boy Taiga (Red) ((If you catch the naming reference, please call me out)), he's a sweet bean and I can't wait to develop himmmm

────────────────────────────── ☾Art Chat☾ ──────────────────────────────

── ☾ Free Bases ☾ ──
I made a little face base to tidy up my toyhouse a little bit and I wanted to share that with you, it's 100% free to use. Here's my toyhou.se kalon collection with them all.
This is the base itself. It's fairly simple but you can do quite a bit with it. I had a lot of fun using it.
https://sta.sh/0m623dgzyug

This cuddle base is also free to use, it's a PSD Document, so feel free to download it.
https://sta.sh/01r9eu9p64p5

── ☾ Art Boiiisss ☾ ──
I got some art recently!! I'mma just show a few, each image is linked to the art shop/user who did the piece whether on CS, Lioden or DA. The human art is all humanized versions of my kalons so that's why they're relevant btw <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me