|♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2022 |♥|

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: |♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2022 |♥|

Postby phayraoh » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:20 pm

Username: phayraoh
Letter:

dear santa,

hello! I hope your year has gone well, and thank you in advance for all the work you’ll do to put together a gift for me; rest assured, I will love it no matter how big or small it may be.

you’re probably wondering what it is you ought to search for, so here’s a little blurb:
      - wishlist pets: my WL is your best resource. it’s been fleshed out pretty nicely since I’m not super active here anymore and haven’t kept up with missed outcomes. I am especially interested in WL pets that are from recent events/holidays

- I don’t really “collect” anything and don’t have any hoards, but I have been toying with the idea of starting to collect cats, so you could always focus on any I have on my wishlist

- I would avoid trying to get any WL pets from this month, including the event, as I’ll probably be trading for them

- If you are interested in looking for the rarer variety of pets, those on my WL are priority, but I am happy to accept any of them. I also am fond of store pets of any type

- if you have a flight rising, you could also gift me things there. treasure, gems, and/or event currencies would be your best bet. here’s the link to my profile there

I hope this will get you off to a good start! best wishes <3

#SSLetter
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kamisato » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:16 pm

Username: lenovo
Letter:

Dear Santa,

Hi Santa! I hope you have the BEST YEAR EVER! Thank you so much for your gift, I'm wishing you all the joy a year can hold, and all the chocolates you can eat in a christmas day!

P.S. My WL is not updated, so please don't rely on it heavily :lol:

Here's my wishlist:
1. Mini huskies (pink or grey '08 mini huskies) - this has been my forever dreamies
2. Any pink/purple dogs (especially PPS)
3. Any dog/fennec fox/rabbit store pets

I'm not picky, just surprise me with anything that looks cute :lol:

What I don't like:
1. I'm a girl :lol: so things which girls usually don't like (i.e. Spiders/rats/hamsters) etc.
2. Losing 50/50 to Ayato
3. Ponies/Horses
4. Please no halloween stuff
Last edited by Kamisato on Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Currently only trading for these dogs:
Kamisato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emiistar » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:33 pm

Username: emmarkit :)
Letter:

hi santa! i am so excited to meet you!

my name is emmarkit, and this is my first year participating in CS secret santa. i'm beyond excited to get into the spirit and give some gifts!
in general, the only thing i really collect on CS are dogs, but I also have a soft spot for deer. i don't really know item values so i'm not super into collecting them either, but stuff on my wishlist (plushies, cute stuff, whatever) would still be appreciated! :') basically stuff off my WL would be super amazing; i don't really search for store pets nor more recent releases since i've managed to snag a lot of them. older uncommons/rares/vr dogs are my fav to collect, hahah! anything in that category would be absolutely amazing

any dog that looks like a border collie would be so greatly appreciated! i already have quite a few, so you can just consider this a stocking stuffer idea if you want, but i collect border collies in honor of my sweet boy who passed this last august. he was my childhood dog and i miss him incredibly, so on here i snatch up any similar dog as quick as i can :) here's a group i have dedicated to it!

as far as other wants go, i like collecting older pets and advents! these guys are my current fav and most wanted :)
also the 09 dark blue/black squinty eyed lookin' dog (LOL) and any of the rainbow animalprint litter :-D

dreamies for me - the classics; UR tiger dog, sunback, raven dog, angel advent, any non (love 'em all but especially nonswirl, nontag, and noncoon); moonswirl, coontail, dogtag, balloon litter, CEG, BEG, BMD... but i especially really love the white Lolita dog, and any 08 or 09 advent! idk, i don't really have any major dreamies besides the lolita, i just like having a wide variety of unique doggies. if it's on my wishlist i'm probably into it :D

some things i dislike: nick pets, spiders, bats, ponies, horses, cats, anything in the 'other species' category... just doesn't do it for me for some reason hahaha.
random things i like: pets with like a scene/emo color scheme, LOL. idk, this is strange and i even have a pet group for it, but brightly colored, kinda scene-aesthetic looking pets are fun to me! good examples are the malk cats w skulls on em, or that one sitting cat with a heart and stripes, the white and pink dog wearing headphones, etc... just thought i'd at it in.
oh i also like butterfly wolves if they have a cute design!

that's about all i can think of. thank you so so much in advance for being willing to do this, i appreciate you so much already and will be so thankful for whatever you'd like to give! i hope you have an amazing christmas and are enjoying the holiday season, i'm so excited to be a santa :)

#SSletter
Image Image
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 ✩✩✩
𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 ✩

──✩✩─────────────────────────
trades - auctions - song - spacehey - code
𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍
𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞

hello, i'm emii!! :)
adult, student, she/her
i ♥ genshin & digital art
x
𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇
𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟
emiistar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triple decker bus » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:44 pm

Username: triple decker bus
Letter: Hello!! Sorry for the delay in posting this letter :c
Thank you for being my secret santa this year! It's my 6th time participating and I'm really excited!
I’m not really picky and will be grateful for literally anything I get this Christmas!
- I generally like ex-list pets (just because i feel Cool when i have them), especially all of the special releases and those with special linearts (e.g. malk pets, tess horses, cerberus, sleipnir, sitting cats).
- I also really like slightly older store pets (~2017 and earlier)
- and other pets with special/less common linearts, such as the malk smiley, tess guinea pigs and the 2009 christmas tree, as well as lions, squids and dragons,
- and any of the zodiac dogs as well as the shima lt
I understand that some of these mentioned pets are quite valuable and you don’t have to go too much out of your way to gift them! I treasure all and any rares & above c: The biggest gift I could receive would probably be the UR cinnabun, the UR banana, or the UR bee, although I don't expect you to gift me any of them :3

Anything on my wishlist would be lovely too, although many of the pets are not my priority. I use it mainly for the pound, and many of the recent pets are missed outcomes that I’m (not very actively) looking for.

I collect items as well! Some of my favourite items are the nick laptop, malk fairies, animal eggs 1-4, DIY cake set, 2009 valentines cupid & leopard plushie and 2009 cs birthday plushies. Items on my wishlist are also items that I'm generally looking for, and I would love to receive some. C$ is welcome as well! I'm not really into art (and honestly I don't really understand what gifting/buying art means) so it doesn't need to be a part of my gift.

My letter's a little long (oops) but lastly, I would like to thank you in advance for anything I'll be receiving this Christmas! As mentioned above, I'm really not picky and will really treasure whatever I receive, so don't feel obliged to gift me anything in particular! Have a great holiday season <3
#SSLetter
triple decker bus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stream. » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:09 am

Username: stream.
Letter:
Dear Secret Santa,
I can't wait to meet you ! Here are some of my big dreamies but I've got a lot to choose from on my whishlist if you are not able to get one of these pets !
First, the Sunback is my biggest dreamie and I certainly am not expecting to get it.

Also interested in this pps Nick sunback. It would fit nicely into my Sunbacks group. Here <3

Next is this grey mini husky. I love both the mini huskies and I already have the pink one so It would be neat to have them both.

Image Image
Any store pet(s) and/or lions. The older the better, but I would love any store pet that you give me.
Finally, is any Wishlists.
Also, stocking stuffers would be a really cool idea. Some ideas of stocking stuffers would be lower rarity pets, items (both preferably wl), or even c$. If you want, you can buy some of the items on my wl at the cs store. I love lots of items, especially old ones !

Thank you in advance and can't wait to meet you !

#SSLetter
ImageImageImage
stream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilymouse385 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:57 am

Username: Lilymouse385
Letter: Hello! Thank you for being my secret santa!
This is my first year doing this so I am very excited to participate!

As far as pets go: Any deer, bats, or lions on my wishlist (or other WL pets) would be wonderful! I know I am mostly missing rare deer, so I would only expect to get one or so if I do!
I am also okay with C$ and art!
For art, I have a toyhouse! I have a palette cat, and some characters on there! Palette cat (Jayde) would be #1 request art-wise.
#SSLetter
    ┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

Adult She/Her PMs Open
    Color My tree!
    ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!

└───────────┘
    x
    .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

ImageImage
    Lilymouse385

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby dogish » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:25 am

Username: dogish
    Letter:

Dear Secret Santa,
    Thank you for being my secret santa! This is my first time participating in this and I am so excited! I appreciate your generosity and I hope you have a wonderful holiday <3

Dreamies
    These are my biggest dream pets on this site, I do not expect them!
    Sunback
    Dogtag
    Joker Dog
    Red Cerb
    Orange Cerb
    Tiger Dog
    Green Malk Dog

Smaller Dreamies
    Very Rare dreamies of mine <3
    Black Advent
    White February
    BMD
    - Any older store pet
    - Any Malk dragon!

Collections
    I have a bunch of collections I am working on! Any missing pets are on my wishlist <3
    - One of every PPS pet in game
    - One of every Butterfly-Wolf
    - Zodiac Dogs
    - German Shepherds [any from 2009-present]
    - One of every Sitting Cat

I have a ton to wishlist pets I would be grateful to get

#SSLetter
    Pet's name: Rhys
    Pet's name: Nokk
    dogish

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby katzie » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:41 am

Username:katzie
    Letter:

Dear Secret Santa,

let me just thank you in advance for any gift you will send me, it will be appreciated greatly. I’ve been on this page for a long time now (almost from the beginning), so my wishlist mostly has the pets from that time I was not so active (and they‘re expensive, so not looking for those) and of my birthday month and recent hoards. It would be totally fine if you‘re gift would only contain any of those. Please don‘t feel pressured to stay within our chosen tier to gift me, you can always go a tier down. I know how hard it can be to gift someone with a smaller wishlist ;).
    I also do like any clothes or food related items.
    Art is the only thing I'm not really interested in.
    Anyway, I will love and appreciate anything you‘re going to send me. I hope you have a wonderful holiday time.
    #SSLetter
    Last edited by katzie on Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    katzie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby GothJuliet » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:03 am

Username: GothJuliet
    Letter: Dear Secret Santa,

A pre-thank you for whatever you choose to give me this year! I hope you get to have a wonderful holiday as well <3 I'm not particularly picky (I mostly join this exchange for the giving portion) So don't feel pressured

I don't have a very large wishlist at the moment, though my main Goals/Wants are:
    -Staff Pets (Any that I'm missing are on my WL!)
    -Halloween Pets
    -Snakes!
    -The 2011 Omen Horses

I'm not that big into items but C$ and Art are both fine <3
    Thank you again and I hope you get something wonderful from your own Santa!

#SSLetter
    GothJuliet

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby MsCanadian » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:38 am

MsCanadian:
    Letter: Hello Secret Santa!

I hope you've been having a lovely holiday season so far ❤️

If you're worried about what to get me, don't worry! I was inactive for a few months so I'm missing quite a few pets from events and such, including last Easter. ^^

I am not picky when it comes to pets, my main priority is wishlist of course but my absolute favorite thing on Chicken Smoothie are Store Pets! Wishlist or not, they are always a welcome sight c:

My ultimate dreamie is a Sunback! Of course I don't expect you to to gift that but incase you were wondering, that's my only dreamie at the moment c:

I want to thank you for participating this year and being a part of my Christmas on CS, whoever you are! ❤️
    #SSLetter

YOUR
    YOUR
    YOUR

───────
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ┌────────┐

─────────────
    link || link
    coding