۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:08 pm

I played about two minutes of the Awakening demo, and didn't even get to the actual gameplay. That's my experience with Fire Emblem.

Speaking of Animal Crossing, I'm having trouble explaining why I like the Wild World main theme beyond "nostalgia" for a video I'm making. DX
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potatoscones » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:07 am

Nitro Indigo wrote:I've never played a tactical RPG, but I'm not sure if I'll like them. Are they similar to strategy RPGs? Because my experience with strategy RPGs begins and ends at Pokémon Conquest, and I'm not sure that was the best starting point. =/

(I'm also amazed that Luminous Arc was released in Europe, because it looks like the kind of game that wouldn't be.)
yes, it would be kinda like that. tactical and strategy are usually one in same, haha. not for everyone, but give it a try, maybe you'll like it.
symmetra wrote:
heyo heyo, i am new!

i'm really hyper-focusing on fire emblem, and dragon's dogma right now, and i'm here wondering if anyone else is into those series? i've never gotten the chance to play the fire emblem games because of money, but right now my favourite games to read or watch videos about is shadow dragon, blazing blade, and binding blade!

(i'm also really into tloz, animal crossing, the elder scrolls series, and other stuff, too!)
hello! yes, I like fire emblem, I've played all of the games more than once >>. not the biggest fan of dragons dogma thorough ^^"
tofu shop speedway
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:43 pm

Should I re-buy Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia and Kirby: Mass Attack on Wii U Virtual Console or play then on an actual (3)DS? Both use the touch screen extensively. Or should I get Guardian Signs and/or Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon instead?
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby microraptor » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:59 pm

wow!! i never knew this thread existed!!

i'm late to this, but skyrim. i've been wanting to play it for so long. i never had the money to get it but my mother bought it from a friend, yadda yadda yadda. anyway, i'm in love with the game? i've had it since early-mid december, i've completed so many of the quests, it's such an amazing game. i'm working on my open quests at the moment, as i have had the terrible habit of having a hundred quests up at once. i've found that it's a lot easier for me to activate a handful of quests, complete them all, and repeat. it obviously doesn't work so well with the misc quests that aren't a target on the map, but it's always fun doing them anyway! except finding "the mirror" for aldis, which i'm still actively searching for. i couldn't count how many days i've put into this game, and how many hours i've wasted on it, lol. but it's fun, and i only regret not getting it sooner. wowsers.
microraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby symmetra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:11 pm

@ strider.
-
Oh, that's so cool! If you have played it, what is path of radiance like? i think that game looks really cool, and i'm wondering that if you'd played it what you think of it?

@ microraptor
-
Oh gosh i love skyrim, it has been one of my favorite games for years haha! What race do you play, currently? I'm a huge fan of dunmer and khajiit, myself :p
ImageImage

matt / grown up
i have NOT abandoned this site,
i'll just be slow for a little while longer.
symmetra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:12 am

While we're on the subject of Fire Emblem, I realised today that I could've played Sacred Stones on my ambassador 3DS before it broke in 2012 for no reason... DX
(Just want to prevent the thread from dying.)
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby symmetra » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:24 pm

oh damn, i'm sorry your ds broke! my ds broke a few years ago, too, and it was honestly one of the worst feelings hh ;;

um, but is anyone excited for breath of the wild, or just the n switch in general? i think it looks like a really interesting console, and botw looks fantastic to me! heehee
ImageImage

matt / grown up
i have NOT abandoned this site,
i'll just be slow for a little while longer.
symmetra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:19 am

I started playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon! I just finished the tutorial and am now in the middle of the cutscene.

As for the Switch... to be honest, there aren't any games that really interest me. Also, I've only ever seen the JoyCons from the front; are they comfortable to hold?

I've realised recently that I've only played four Wii U games, and I've sold two of them.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bromance » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:17 am

yeah I'm excited for breath of the wild and I want it on release day problem is...I rly want a ps4 instead of the switch bc omggg persona 5 (which doesnt come out on xbox one) and injustice 2 but man breath of the wild LOOKS SO good already aaah I need it I love the loz series my favorite game is majoras mask and twilight princess also wind waker lol
bromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potatoscones » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:24 pm

@symm ; PoR is alright. kinda easy once you get ike to a certain point, you can bust the game, haha. also, the laguz were an interesting addition.

in regards to the switch, i'm indifferent. give me good rpgs (bless smt 25th) or musou, and i'll probably get it eventually. i've never been much of a big zelda 3d fan, so i don't care much about botw. c;
tofu shop speedway
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me