Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby *stars* » Mon May 21, 2018 2:19 am

hey everyone, I'm still looking for some art of my kals. I currently don't have any points but can pay in c$ or whatever else. Pm me if you're interested.

I'm also still looking for trade offers on my kals. They are in order of how likely i am to trade them (the ones closer to the bottom are more likely to be traded) Miles and Sasha are pretty much off limits, but other than them, feel free to send me an offer (:

https://sta.sh/2acvo38nx1b?edit=1

- replies:
@piqeon - what an adorable kit! I hope the readopt goes well.
@chunkypeanutbutter - ahh i've always loved your art and those two growths turned out lovely.
When you're looking for relationships for them i'll totally be sending a pm.
@sandydragon - wow Kace is so vibrant n pretty, Good luck finding someone to grow him!
@Anza - congrats on getting one of your dream kals!
@bellini - good luck getting trade offers!
*stars*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon May 21, 2018 4:42 am

@*stars*-I might PM you! Good luck trading your kalons!
@bellini-That's a big ol' tail floof! Good luck getting an offer you like for them!
@rainichi-oooo questions! I'll have to answer those :v

Hello! I've been super inactive on CS as of late and even more inactive with my kalons, so I'm trying to be active again!

So first and most important, I'm looking for trades on the following! I'm willing to trade multiple of mine for one, I'll look at premade kalons and MYOs!
Some will have a * next to them, that means they might be a bit harder to trade
I'm off cooldown!

Beulah
Blank slate
3/3 slots

Welles*
Blank slate
3/3 slots

Elsie*
Can be turned into a blank slate
3/3 slots

Mei*
Blank slate
3/3 slots

Morganna*
Can be made into blank slate personality wise, must still be cannonly considered my kalon Darcey's daughter/Dexters sister. You do not have to be active with me for family stuff if you do not wish.
3/3 slots

Poppy*
Can be reverted to a blank slate. I am still keeping his character, the design just no longer appeals to me and does not fit the character. Looking for another munchkin for him, will trade others with him.
1/3 slots

Thomas
Blank slate
3/3 slots

Trixie*
Can be reverted into a blank slate
3/3 slots

gonna use beckett for most of these ;v;

— how do you choose the name?

Using Ninfia for this, her name was because she was based off Sylveon and galaxies, it was a placeholder name but it stuck!

— can you name the order in which you received your kals?

Other than knowing that I got Indigo first and then her mate Beckett nope ;v;

— what do your kals eat on a daily basis? do they eat all 3 meals ? maybe brunch too?

beckett's got a p bad sleeping schedule so on days when she wakes up on time then she eats all 3 meals, otherwise it's just the occasional 1 meal and then lots of snacks

— ur kal goes to a store. what'd they go for? what do they actually buy?

probably goes to by some washing detergent and comes back home with like 20 bags of sweets

— does/would ur kal twist their chapstick down before putting the cap on?

no and it's a complete mess when she needs to use it again

— which [cs appropriate] vine would ur kal be ?

beckett- people say i can't do what i love without college
beckett- i don't need no degree to be a clothing hanger
beckett: : /

— when playing rock paper scissors, does ur kal always start w the same thing ? which is it?

beckett always uses paper

— if ur kal were to play an rpg, would they use the strongest items/weapons, or use what looks neat ?

the strongest
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Mon May 21, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Mon May 21, 2018 5:08 am

Hey guys! I just got a new kal gifted to me by cyborgishly and I was hoping to find someone to reline him! If anyone is interested, please Pm me! I can pay c:
found someone! c:

replies wrote:@viixen:
all your kals are lovely! Welcome back and good luck with trades c:
@*stars*:
best of luck with trades!
@bellini:
that kal is very pretty! I hope you get trades
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Mon May 21, 2018 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Mon May 21, 2018 5:09 am

NaCl wrote:
Quick post!!

I'm looking for possible romance with Zoria? her growth is unapproved and her kit ref is still on her page Growth has been approved!!. She is a beast tamer and you can read about her beasts here, you can also read about her role in my fantasy world here! Though it is a little out of date.

@high noon I might drop in later ;00!!
@The Pirate working on my entry right now! there were so many lovely Kals to choose from <3
@petrify he's gorgeous omg,,, congrats on him!!

Reposting c:
Also I'll answer these questions for Zoria to give a bit more of her personality :D

Well, I'll use Ashanti and Zoria as an example.
I knew I wanted Ashanti to be a queen so her name means Royalty c:
As for Zoria, she reminded me of a sunrise so I found this:
ZORIA: Variant spelling of Slavic Zaria, meaning "morning star" or "sunrise."

and I thought it fit very wel.

Lominiea, Ashanti, Zoria, Sirius. Pretty simple when I've got 4 c:

— what do your kals eat on a daily basis? do they eat all 3 meals ? maybe brunch too?
Zoria is always on the move (in my fantasy world) so she eats when she gets the chance but she tries to keep them around the same time.
For the modern world, she visits the local coffee shop five times a day to either get a coffee or some sort of snack. Her schedule keeps her busy.

Zoria would go for a late night snack because the coffee shop is closed. She's literally a zombie when she gets there.

depends on if she's in a rush or not, but she usually does.

*half asleep while driving* "Roadwork ahead? uh, yeah! I sure hope it does..."
it seems like a Zoria thing to say c:

— when playing rock paper scissors, does ur kal always start w the same thing ? which is it?
Nope, she doesn't she'll just randomly pick one and hope for the best.

— if ur kal were to play an rpg, would they use the strongest items/weapons, or use what looks neat ?
She'll try and go for a little bit of both but if push comes to shove she'll choose stronger.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aey » Mon May 21, 2018 5:27 am

Hey there! I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! Quiet for me but working on MYO's and growths and making great progress so a satisfying couple of days!

x
x
x
x
x

I'm looking for friends and a crush (or more) for my girl Cocoa!

"Cocoa is a quiet girl with a passion for the outdoors. She loves to camp,
to hike, to ride trails and walk on beaches and wade through snow-drifts.
She collects leaves from each of the locations she visits and has them
hanging in artful arrangements around her apartment, preserved with their
color intact. Peeking out from among the leaves are gravestone rubbings.
She's fascinated with graveyards, and while she isn't sure if she believes in
ghosts, she has a vague hope that someday she'll meet one."

x
x
x

I'm taking offers on this kitto. I have an offer for an 1-rare MYO
already, so if you're offering myo's please be aware that only a higher
offer would trump that. I'd love to look at premade kals! My kals are
here, and they're a very good example of the types of designs I love.

Questions wrote:• how do you choose the name?
sometimes the name is a TADA moment, sometimes I pull up the baby-name generator, and sometimes I draw a complete blank and ask for help

• can you name the order in which you received your kals?
I never thought about this, but yes! I only keep the ones I love love love so I remember receiving each one. <3

• what do your kals eat on a daily basis? do they eat all 3 meals ? maybe brunch too?
Answering for Seren: "In the wastes you eat what you can when you can. There is no such thing as left-over. Conversely, if you are of poor health you will die in the wastes, too slow to hunt, too much of a burden on the tribe. I eat what my body requires to function."

• ur kal goes to a store. what'd they go for? what do they actually buy?
Answering for iola: "I love the dollar store! There are so many pretty things to buy and I don't have to feel guilty for spending too much. Glitter and streamers and pretty plates and balloons balloons balloons! Nothing lasts for very long, but that's not the point, is it? The first thing in my cart is ~always~ a pack of colored pens. I have no idea where they go, but mine are always missing!"

• does/would ur kal twist their chapstick down before putting the cap on?
Answering for Alex: "Chapstick is disgusting. It's a breeding ground for germs. I use a tin of lip moisturizer and a tissue." -deadpan stare-

• when playing rock paper scissors, does ur kal always start w the same thing ? which is it?
Answering for Pearl: "Predictability is the quick ticket to the stocks or time spent as a slave. Never let them know your next move, always be one step ahead, keep every scrap of info in reserve against a bad spot. You never know when you'll need to make a quick exit."

• if ur kal were to play an rpg, would they use the strongest items/weapons, or use what looks neat ?
Answering for Milo: "I always play the healer. I don't know why, it's the boring class and I have to wait for someone else to log on or else hunting takes a million years. But I like helping, and keeping everyone alive during a hard run is satisfying."

Replies wrote:@NaCl - Zoria is hella cute! I hope you find an amazing RP for her. Beast tamer is pretty cool! You should hit up julibee for RP's, she has a pair of dragon hunters. ;)
@Lady Tuesday - What a pretty kal! I remember seeing them around. A reline is going to do them a WORLD of good, their design is so nice @.@
@viixen - Totally PMing you about a trade, some of yours are SO CUTE.
@*stars* - man I hope you get some excellent offers, some of those kals are to die for! I'd offer but the ones I love are way up there, and I only trade for ones I love ^^
@bellini - welcome back! Looking forward to seeing you around <3 I poked through your gallery and you are so talented! If you ever need points or something, you could totally make designs like those and sell em. p.s. I love your trash panda kal so much XD
@rainichi - LOOK AT ALL THOSE REPLIES OMG. you are a blessing! I don't know how I've never poked through your kal storage before. You have some of THE cutest babes! :O SHE is so amazingly adorable ;.;
@Anza - hooray for a great week! I'm sure your hair looks amazing and god your new kals are so hot hot hot! look at that gangster with his suave grin lol
@pineapples - YAY for your new phone! I hope you get all your stuff transferred over! I MAY pm you with a trade offer. XD
@scarlet_wolf - What beautiful babes! I may PM you with a trade offer >.>
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Mon May 21, 2018 6:36 am

Questions

So I haven't done any charrie development since forever soo...

Chanel buys what she actually went for and ticks it off on a list, Karla just steals something neat that she's never seen before (new flavours of pop, weird shape pasta etc.), Amadeus buys flowers for his crush and a sandwich for the homeless man outside.

Chanel does of course, Karla has literally never used a chapstick and Amadeus does

Ama would be the crocs in "what are thoseee?" and Karla is the epitome of do it for the vine

Karla honestly doesn't understand the game and always reveals to late so inadvertently keeps her fist closed and goes for rock, Chanel goes for paper and Ama goes for rock

Karla would just go for whatever dealt the most damage, Chanel would think tactically and Ama would just pick the prettiest

Replies
@Aey I might PM you about that kitto
@NaCl Zoria sounds cool, that's a great character idea
@Lady Tuesday congratulations on your new Kal
@Viixen Good luck trading your kals
@*stars* if destress headshots are your thing look below :)
@bellini Good luck getting trades :)

Destress Headshots

So I drew a few headshots last night and this morning just to chill out and I feel like I've drawn my babes enough. The point of these is to help me chill out so I won't be offering like corrections or specific requests - if there's an element of the design that is crucial let me know. I am trying to figure out how to get rid of the background. (It's a file format issue rip)

Examples :

ImageImageImageImage

I will be doing the ones I fancy, I'm super keen to do relationship ones so couples, parent/child, friends, siblings etc. Just PM me refs and I'll reply if I draw yours :) They will be most similar to the last two.

If I owe you art/replies/anything it is coming I just need to not do owed stuff that's pressure in the middle of exams and these help me chill.
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:26 am

replies wrote:@ jellyfish.lucy - - those head shot are adorable!! I hope you get a bunch of commissions! best of luck
    @ Aey - good luck finding a relationship! I think a lot of people are looking so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard c:
    @ NaCl - good luck with finding a relationship, and it was super fun scanning those questions you typed up, I may just have to do that myself someday c:

relationships ---
    ok most all of my kalons are open for relationships, and most of them are looking for mates. all of them are gay and just pm me if you are interested. I mainly prefer head cannons/art, but I am open for anything.
    I am also now off cooldown so I am looking for a potential ooc breeding! (Natalia is most definitely off limits and Anthousai is most likely off limits)

trades ---
    I am tentatively looking at trades fora all of my kalons (Natalia, Donovan, and Anthousai are not for trade, but I will potentially look at offers for all the others). I am interested in myos, and I am willing to trade multiple kalons.
    I am mostly looking to trade these two kalons
    ImageImage

art ---
    I am so happy to show off some adorable couple art of my girl Natalia and sixbane's girl Demeter. They are super cute together so i just had to show off some of their couple art!
    by sixbane
    by sixbane
    by Cerulean Wake
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Mon May 21, 2018 9:52 am

@vjg321 thecutes,im gonna draw them more when i can find the time haha. Good luck with trading! I have plans already but theyre both cuties, I hope you can find someone to connect with
@ jellyfish.lucy Ah i love questions! I'd answer if I didn't have so darn many-that'd take all day haha, but i enjoyed reading your responses. The headshots are lovely too qvq/
@Aey Best wishes finding relationships! I might offer later If I can find the time but im in a little of a rush now. Good luck with trading as well! Cocoa's personality is cute too, i love the hobby of collecting leaves for decoration.

Im sorry! I meant to make more replies but it suddenly got super busy at work OTL I keep getting cut off and losing my train of thought

Oof its been a little since my last post, ive just been completely swamped with work and stuff
funeral and some family nonsense; yaddayadda

Free myos/growths
*PLEASE PLEASE title it " MYO/GROWTH" when sending- so it will organize. my inbox is a disaster and i'll ignore it/lose if not sent that way. Im also working another hour, so may be a liiitlle before I can look through/reply to them! Sorry for the inconvenience.
IF IT WAS NOT TITLED THIS I DELETED IT, come on guys, like 5 people messaged me with the wrong titles, its the second line :'I please read, it saves me so much trouble
OK im mostly posting here cause im open to doing free myos and growths-

HOWEVER- only 'simple' or quick ones. I have a few more complex growths that are WIPS and taking a little longer, so im looking just to do some relaxed stress-relief ones. AKA- I'll do myos- IF you have an idea I can work with; and growths common and under (or, as long as I designed them/they aren't too complex); If theyre super time consuming I might decline just because I already have some of those and don't want to keep you waiting for a bit.

Forenote- they will be OFF oekaki, because my oekaki is being a jerk to me a lot lately and I need to see if I can fix it (partially, why the ones I HAD are still wips- I can't easily work on them OTL so in the meantime I want to do some other stuff to keep busy. If its not fixed soon i'll just redo them off too.

Examples-obvs
Some are older but i try to keep the newest towards the front

I havent done too much lately (BUSY) but ive done a few things
Sorry im rushing or i'd say more OTL
I did a growth for Xiansu AKA angry panda kid

I also did a transfer of Lupita, just from the old lines to the new ones

I drew a teenie of solstice (& the ones vjg showed above but i dont need to reshow them haha)
and some misc writing i might try to share later but works kicking my butt
Last edited by Sixbane on Mon May 21, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felina » Mon May 21, 2018 10:12 am

@vjg321 // All of that art is so cute omg,, that couple is adorable! Good luck on trades and
    relationships as well! I really love Arietta, Im such a sucker for really simple designs and her
    shine is so precious.
    @jellyfish.lucy // Good luck on commissions! Also, I loved reading your question answers.
    They really tell a lot about your Kalons in just a few sentences!
    @Aey // Good luck on relationships for Cocoa, she's absolutely adorable. That Kalon you're
    trading is a heckin cutie as well, I hope you get great offers for them!
    @NaCl // Zoria is beautiful omg, good luck on finding romance!

Hello hello everyone! I finally have a chance to make a real post, so be
    prepared for a lot of stuff ahead <3

Commissions
    I'm going to be opening one (possibly more) fullbody commission slot to work on
    in my freetime. They are 500 points each, fully shaded just like the example
    Closed!

Introductions
    Recently I bred my kiddos Lacey and Pandora, and they had two beautiful kits!
    I was originally going to keep them related to their mothers, but I was having
    trouble connecting them all, so they are now unrelated to their mothers.
    They are still sisters, however!

So first, here is Cecilia Berryan. She resides in my medieval AU and works as a
    doctor in the kingdom (not a plague doctor! in my AU, there was no plague,
    so shes just a regular healer c:) She is very intelligent and devoted to making
    sure everyone in the kingdom is safe and healthy. She is an epidemiologist of
    sorts, studying illnesses and always trying to discover new cures for ailments.
    Due to her passion for medicine and healing, she has learned to be very patient,
    calm and hard working. She is always calm in stressful situations and will almost
    always be the voice of reason and the person that others look up to for advice and
    guidance.

Next, this is Rosetta Berryan! She is Cecilia's younger sister, living in the same AU.
    She isn't a doctor, however; she collects and studies herbs and flowers. She is a
    sort of witch, but not an "evil" one like in real medieval times. She mixes together
    herbs and flowers (and other ingredients, such as honey) to make "potions",
    which in reality are just natural medicines. She owns a flower and herb shop in the
    kingdom, and has a very large garden where she grows most species of plants that
    she has discovered. Half of these plants goes into her potions, the other half go
    up for sale in her shop. Rosetta also helps out her sister sometimes, supplying her
    with medicines whenever she needs them. She is a pretty mysterious girl- most
    Kalons don't know much about her because she doesn't have very many trusted
    friends. This isn't because she's an outcast, but more that she just likes to keep to
    herself. Despite this, she is very kind and friendly to everyone.

Trades

Unfortunately, I am feeling very disconnected from my first ever Kalon, Aurore.
    It pains me to do this, but I would like her to go to a better home. I am looking
    for offers for her, mostly of premade Kalons, but I will look at MYOs. She has
    two breeding slots left, but is a clean slate aside from that.

I'm also looking for offers on Cassius. I've never really felt a connection to him,
    so his trades are much easier. An auto accept would be a standard MYO, and
    I'll definitely look at other Kalons. He has all breeding slots and is a clean slate.
Last edited by felina on Mon May 21, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

felina - she/her - adult

student nurse, aspiring L&D nurse
I love cats and science ♡
felina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon May 21, 2018 11:17 am

hello everyone i'm back again so soon pls don't beat me ,,

i need an artist to make my uncommon myo!! i can pay with uh h h h 450 dA points and my undying love.
    the myo will be based off of shane madej from buzzfeed unsolved, ghosts & aliens !! quite a bit of artistic liberty uwu

anyways please pm me if you're interested!!

i'm also gifting two kalons!! this will close in roughly ,, two hours? pm me with your ideas for them, i'll pick a winner later tonight!! ( you can only win one, but you can try out for both!!)

uncommon, two art pieces

rare (munchkinism), one art piece

closed!! trying to get through & judge all of the pm's i received uwu

and while i'm here i'm gonna do these questions uwu
    Code: Select all
    uhh h h hh h kind of randomly. sometimes i plan out a kal's personality based on the name & sometimes i plan the name based on personality oops

O SHOOT u hh h    ab solutely not

tbh skippy probably forgets to eat half the time, but calum's always for sure eating healthy meals, probably protein shakes as well

gideon would go for stuff for his new bABY GABRIEL and come back with a puppy tbh

calum; no
    atlas; y ES
    gideon; yes
    blaine; nooo
    felix; "what's chapstick"
    cyril; y eE
    skippy; no wth
    abigail; yes
    lawrence; i prefer [ flips hair ] [i]lipstick[/i]
    sivan; yeah you MONSTER
    ophelia; i lose my chapsticks before i can close them

oh god this is the question that i've been looking forward to the most
    calum; [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeIr0FVJwGs]lebron james[/url] (dont ask me why, i can just feel it in my soul)
    atlas; [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sO0B_Urec4]welcome to funky town[/url]
    gideon; [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lc0SNdx7hc]sOARIN', FLYIN'[/url]
    blaine; [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNrKzljjWpU]dance dance[/url]
    felix; [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8cH1CZJ0RE]duke do you want the ball?[/url]
    cyril; [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4F2Qv5Ddcw]i think i know more about american girl dolls[/url]
    skippy; [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pijQktnJ6Vo]run away with me[/url]
    abigail; [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzWqfJFxC0w]i coulda dropped my croissant[/url]
    lawrence; [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bjy5YQ5xPc]YEET[/url]
    ophelia; [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl6tZY8jVMQ]i want to be famous[/url]

tbh only gideon would do that he probably always starts with rock

abigail is always down for the neatest lookin stuff

@january. good luck trading
    @lillibunn good luck with comms!!
    @sixbane i'm gonna pm you!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx