Eldemore Army -- (Temp Hiatus!!)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Eldemore Army -- (Temp Hiatus!!)

Postby Dragonswan » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:07 am

@Sphye
Thanks for the info! I'm glad to hear the plug hasn't been pulled yet. If it comes back up I'm thinking of taking screen shots of my pets just to have if/when the end does come.

You know, I get that real life is more important than a game and that people get busy but I can't understand why it's so difficult just to type up a little update now and then? It's been, what, two years since they've given any at all?
Dragonswan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tybalt » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:20 pm

I can't get Eldemore to load. Is anyone else having this issue or is this it?
Tybalt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampireboyfriend » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:24 pm

the site seems to be down again but i'm thinking it has to do with the prior server outage ^^
vampireboyfriend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:27 pm

Working for me right now, I went through my homestead and screenshotted my favourites pets since, honestly, my hopes on Eld coming back is even lower now, especially since admins haven't posted an update on the site itself explaining what happened for users who aren't on here or that Discord server. Sad, I really liked Eldemore but no big updates or even a pet since 2019 kinda sends the wrong message 😕 believe me I want the site to prove me wrong and come back kicking but like, at this point, I won't be surprised when I check in again and the site is proper gone for good
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Anura. » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:23 am

wow man. not even an update on the site stating what happened. the disrespect for the supporters. haha. :/
.Anura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peoni » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:40 pm

.Anura. wrote:wow man. not even an update on the site stating what happened. the disrespect for the supporters. haha. :/

Yeah, and they've long since abandoned any social media associated with their usernames, which is extra (redacted)-- they're definitely actively avoiding the userbase at this point. Still not sure why they didn't just sell the site to someone who could handle it. I hope they realize that whatever future project they decide to work on will be tainted by Eldemore, it's not like people will forget.
Peoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tybalt » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:20 pm

I've sent a message offering to buy it, no reply. Sad, because I think if they sold it to the right person (in all fairness, probably not me) it could be great again.
Tybalt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:11 am

The fact that an entire website was completely ghosted just baffles me. They must be paying to keep the server right?
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:12 am

i haven't logged on in the site forever and just did and my newest pet... 1420 days old. rip

it makes me think about the people who were heavy in to chicken smoothie who jumped ship when eldemore started up because they, i guess, didn't think they could complete a pet collection on cs (which is very very difficult to do now) and thought their chances were better on eldemore (not saying this is the only reason but i'm guessing a big one). now that eldemore isn't showing any signs of coming back, i wonder what they ended up doing

it really sucks for the fanbase that they haven't updated the main site since 2017 for "site renovation". i understand if they couldn't handle it but they could have sold the website as others have suggested or at least been more transparent. 5 years is a crazy long time. looking in to it i can see that there was a development blog on the site, but the main coder behind that last posted in march 2021, so... 2 years ago. wow, it's crazy to think that eldemore went down when i just finished high school and i've obtained a whole uni degree and it's been a few years since that

anyways. here's some of my favourite pets for the memories

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:18 pm

Favorite pet I own:
First pet I ever got gifted when I started playing

Favorite I don't own:
I wanted to own every Rune Dragon and I believe this is the rarest one?
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me