۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Postby potatoscones » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:04 am

Nitro Indigo wrote:I actually don't think there are any games coming out in 2017 I'm looking forward too, now that you mention it.

One of my favourite pastimes is looking for factual errors in video game annuals. My personal favourite was in a bookazine featurette about game franchises that needed reviving, and said that the last Okami game was in 2006.*facepalm*

I'm making a list of my favourite DS music. I have some ideas already, but any recommendations? A couple of people on other websites have already brought up Radiant Historia, but I don't know enough about that game to know what tracks to listen to.
There's also the whole issue of multiplatform games, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

TWEWY, Sonic Rush, 7th Dragon, Professor Layton ;o they all have great soundtracks
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:05 am

I want to put Professor Layton's theme on the list, but I don't know what to say about it.
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bromance » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:16 am

strider. wrote:What game(s) is everyone looking forward to this year?

tekken 7, god eater 3, and sonic project 2017. >> dunno much about the last two except that they exist, but the new tekken seems so hype, and i can't wait to see the mishima story line get completed. also looking forward to SMT25th anniversary and Dynasty Warriors 9, but i'm not sure if they're coming out this year, but new news will probably come out ^^"
i usually only pay attention to niche games before they come out, haha. all others i tend to forget about...

god eater 3?? omgggg im so excited but im not even finished with god eater rage burst 2
bromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:07 pm

Anyone tried playing Resident Evil 7 yet?

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kobra » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:28 am

Anyone tried playing Resident Evil 7 yet?
I haven't, but it looks amazing.

I probably would get it, but I kinda want to save up and buy MA: Andromeda on release
──-─────────────────────
Huge Star Wars and Star Trek fan
Yeah, I need to update this sig
i want to be a cow in moo moo meadows

─────────────────────-──
──-───────────────
███░██████████████
███░██████████████
───────────────-──
███░█████████
──-──────────
coding credit
because of obi wan?

──────────-──
███░█████████
kobra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:29 am

^ I'm not old enough to play any of those games, and I don't have the consoles to play them on either.

I made a video where I sing fanlyrics to a piece of music from The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

I was looking for inspiration for my favourite DS music list, when I came across a tactical RPG called Luminous Arc. Is it worth playing?
Last edited by Seasonal on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't double post; edit your last post
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potatoscones » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:13 am

Nitro Indigo wrote:I was looking for inspiration for my favourite DS music list, when I came across a tactical RPG called Luminous Arc. Is it worth playing?

it's Alright, nothing much too write home about imo. it doesn't take itself too seriously, though the gameplay is alright.
if you've ever played final fantasy tactics or fire emblem, the gameplay is kinda like that, but easier.
tofu shop speedway
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:26 am

strider. wrote:
Nitro Indigo wrote:I was looking for inspiration for my favourite DS music list, when I came across a tactical RPG called Luminous Arc. Is it worth playing?

it's Alright, nothing much too write home about imo. it doesn't take itself too seriously, though the gameplay is alright.
if you've ever played final fantasy tactics or fire emblem, the gameplay is kinda like that, but easier.

I've never played a tactical RPG, but I'm not sure if I'll like them. Are they similar to strategy RPGs? Because my experience with strategy RPGs begins and ends at Pokémon Conquest, and I'm not sure that was the best starting point. =/

(I'm also amazed that Luminous Arc was released in Europe, because it looks like the kind of game that wouldn't be.)
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:48 pm

The game I'm reallyyy looking forward to in 2017 is Red Dead Redemption 2 bc the first is my all-time favourite game!!

I'm also looking forward so so much to Mount & Blade: Bannerlord bc I love Warband (I think it's my second highest playtime on Steam)

speaking of which does anyone else have Steam? I'd like to add people
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby symmetra » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:18 pm

heyo heyo, i am new!

i'm really hyper-focusing on fire emblem, and dragon's dogma right now, and i'm here wondering if anyone else is into those series? i've never gotten the chance to play the fire emblem games because of money, but right now my favourite games to read or watch videos about is shadow dragon, blazing blade, and binding blade!

(i'm also really into tloz, animal crossing, the elder scrolls series, and other stuff, too!)
ImageImage

matt / grown up
i have NOT abandoned this site,
i'll just be slow for a little while longer.
symmetra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me