.:Once Upon a Time Fanclub - V2:.

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite memorable item?

Red's Cloak
10%
The Chipped Cup
25%
Ruth's Amulet
2%
The Dark One's Dagger
24%
Killian's Hook
14%
The Book
17%
Neal's Dream Catcher
5%
Jefferson's Hat
3%
Magic Beans
No votes
Other (post below)
No votes

Total votes : 59

Re: .:Once Upon a Time Fanclub - V2:.

Postby growl.lingo » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:59 am

@ Blaza y pop8ccat

Yeah they said it really they said it in the first episode of 4B <3
    That look ruined me tbh. I love Bobby and I know it's just acting but that was a heart breaking look on him ;u;
    Also I wonder why out of everyone in Storybrook they would choose Will? I tbh thought they might go with a Hook x Belle thing for a moment. Like that first episode they hung out almost the whole time when before I know they didn't really get along [ He's shot her before, the whole ship thing ect.] plus sense that's Rums like greatest enemy. Plus along with Captain Swan the only happy couple left is Snowing and they have drama going on now. Drama sells happy doesn't- they ruined Rumbelle, are adding spice to the Snowings so I doubt Captain Swan will be left alone.
    The actor thing is what I care about most right now sense Rumbelle is in tatters right now

----

Pffttt man oh man dude. I know probably to much about Bobby and Em actually I'm not dumb I did tell you I did my research yeah I didn't lie. It's sixteen years btw not twenty. Also Em got divorced during the shooting of ouat. She's been dating this new boy Eric for like the last five months. Idk I don't see it going anywhere but I'm always a skeptic about relationships. Save Remilie cause it just makes sense.
    Also many people who have seen bobby and his wife together say they seem more like they're just together still for their kids more than anything idk man. I think he's a great man and I know he would never hurt his kids intentionally but I can't vouch for him and his wife sense I don't know them.
    But yea I got facts like I'll keep my opinion out of everything if ya'll just trying to hear what I know about that relationship
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pop8ccat » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Spoilers!
I can't believe they brought August back!!! they better not kill him again or turn him back into a kid! Now all they need to do is resurrect Sheriff Graham and bring back Jefferson and they will have all the cute dudes back on the show!!! :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
MalcolmOmnishambles is my sis please don't ban us!
pop8ccat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kristenn11 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

.:Fellow Oncer, here!:.

Username;; Kristen
    Favorite characters;; Emma and Belle
    Favorite couple/shipping;; Emma x Hook, Belle x Rumple
    Favorite episode;; I could not tell you my favorite episode for I love them all a lot.
    Where are you(?) (What season and episode are you on?);; I'm all caught up. Season 4B I believe.
    Have you read the rules(?);; I have.
    Will you be active on the fanclub(?);; Of course!
    Other;; OUAT is no doubt one of my favorite shows. (:
kristenn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Spoilers ;
    Omgosh that new episode got me good man.
    For one can we talk about how gay this show portrays everyone. Like how can anyone get on me for shipping all these same gendered people with each other when the writers thought it a good idea to have Mal and Young!Regina face to face for so long. I honest thought they were straight up going to kiss c': Still on the Mal x Regina ship now though haha.
    Also Emma having Regina on her gps tracking app to cute <3 Plus Regina left Emma a little reassuring message when she left her phone because she knew Emma would be scared for her. Also Emma getting so worked up she hadn't been told that Regina would be doing all this <3 Honestly I know all the CS people gonna hate but SwanQueen is so endgame guys.

However those above things are only my secondary cares. What I really want to talk about it Killian!Rumpelstiltskin. That was pure gold [ hah no pun intended ]. I'm glad he got his dagger back but I feel like Belle is kinda out of character. Not that she's scared about Rum [ more on that later ], but that she would give Killian the dagger. I understand their in this new friendship thing, but she knows that Hook and Rum aren't friends. To add he's shot her before and the whole jolly roger scene. I mean really? It's been six weeks for them to even begin bonding I think it's to soon. Plus we know how intelligent she is her trusting him with no real context is odd. However I do respect a budding Hook and Belle friendship because he's one of the few characters that ever acknowledges how smart she is and how much she's helped everyone. So ya know there's that.
    Plus, oohh </3, Killian!Rum telling belle to do this -obviously fake- pirates oath thing were they touch each others chest. So cute c': My baes. Also how awkward Belle thinks this is actually Killian so hah yeah. Plus Rum straight up asking about her relationship with William. I think the way she put it I can sort of understand. Though she's so wrong if she thinks Will is who he really is cx Bet she doesn't know that he's the King hah wow that'll be a shocker for her.
    So anyhow, but I understand why she might be afraid for Rum to come back. After she did something so drastic to him she probably feels like he won't forgive her, might even purposely go after her. So yeah she's probably scared cause she realized what she did to him, but we all know that he would never harm her. This episode even proves it. Once he got his dagger back if he really wanted he could've killed her, but he didn't because he loves her.

Anyway that's my feelings on the episode how the rest of you feel about all that? I'm totally down for some conversations about everything that happened.
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:07 am

Username;; ShadowBird12
    Favorite characters;; Regina, Mr. Gold
    Favorite couple/shipping;; Hook X Emma
    Favorite episode;; I love all of them equally.
    Where are you(?) (What season and episode are you on?);; I am currently all caught up, although I don't really keep track of episode numbers.
    Have you read the rules(?);; Yes I have. Proof: One rule is to give warning for spoilers.
    Will you be active on the fanclub(?);; Yes, of course.
    Other;; Just, yes. I'm so glad I found this!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm ShadowBird12, but
I'm typically called Shadow
or Bird. I'm just a homesch-
ooled bi girl with way too
much free time on her hands
and anxiety issues. I'm an
avid roleplayer and writer,
as well as anime and cartoon
fan, and when I get into so-
mething I fully obsess over
it. Please keep in mind that
I tend to take things at face
value, and can have trouble
understanding sarcasm unless
it's blatantly obvious; but I
don't bite, so feel free to
talk to me!

●INTJ●Hufflepuff●Introvert●
●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciitruus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:46 pm

Wow, the new episode is very interesting so far,
SPOILERS:
I really think the history Killian/hook has with Ursula. Sorta has a romantic feel to it. Definatally different, it's just... I don't know.. I just love it. this season is just brilliant!

Then, Regina pretty much, possessing snow with her magic was neat. I really had no idea she could do that.

Then august, Apparently back is cool to. I've always liked that name. Why would they turn him into a puppet again though, because, can he even talk as a puppet. the door is somewhere in storybrooke!!! yay! One step closer to Regina's happy ending!!!

And the robin dream, I wished he really did come back, but, oh well.

Oooooh Ariel saved hook!! I'm glad he's not dead!

ciitruus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shep. » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:15 pm

pop8ccat wrote:Spoilers!
I can't believe they brought August back!!! they better not kill him again or turn him back into a kid! Now all they need to do is resurrect Sheriff Graham and bring back Jefferson and they will have all the cute dudes back on the show!!! :D :D :D

YES YES YES YES YES PLEASE! BRING BACK THE SHERIFF AND JEFFERSON ♥♥ my life would then be complete!! please!
~ Shep ;;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hello; I'm Shep. It's lovely to meet you!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Shep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:30 am

THERE IS A SECOND OUAT FANCLUB? *le gasp* I am in desperate need to join ;u; <3

Username;; Toxic Wolf
    Favorite characters;; Red/Ruby, Jefferson, Rumple, Belle and Will c:
    Favorite couple/shipping;; Rumbelle is my life, like seriously, they are all i need, haha <3 Although i like Swan Queen, Outlaw queen, Red Knave and Captain Swan c:
    Favorite episode;; hmm, I honestly don't know, i love them all equally, hahah <3
    Where are you(?) (What season and episode are you on?);; Currently updated, season 4 episode 16 c:
    Have you read the rules(?);; Indeed i have
    Will you be active on the fanclub(?);; Heckle yeah!
    Other;; I look forward to spending time with ya guys <3

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlett; » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:40 am

All accepted. <3 Sorry for my absence lately; RL stuff has me at my boiling point.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi there! i'm scar,
a die-hard fan of
ouat, got, and oitnb.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ImageaaaaImageaaaImageaaImage
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:17 pm

!! spoilers for the newest episode !!

dude okay they finally mentioned walt?? a+ good job
ALSO LILY REDEMPTION??
poor maleficent too. i didn't really like her of the trio (cruella is my favourite) but her baby being stolen, i felt real sympathy for her

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me