genshin impact club ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: genshin impact club ★

Postby Rindepie » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:45 am

kokomi was my main reason to play genshin, i remember looking at her leaks and her old design.. shes so cute but i never really managed to get her :,) even now that i have a guaranteed limited 5 star (lost 50/50 on kazuha), i dont have the pulls to get her
i guess new guaranteed fontaine character then! need to catch up with summer paradise tho, im waaaay behind and havent been logging in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ,
ᴡᴇ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ!
ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏꜰ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ!
ɢɴᴏꜱɪꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ᴀᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱɪᴀ!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have many names depending on where you met me from. Call me Rinde, Mao, Winifred, Ghoul, or Bunny. Hit me up if you play Impressive Title, I'd like to play with someone sometime.

ɪᴛ ꜱᴀʏꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴇᴛɪᴄ!
Rindepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:58 am

I'm not going to lie. Zhongli was my main reason I started playing Genshin. I just saw a picture of him and I instantly fell in love. I'm proud to say that he was my first ever limited 5 star I got from guaranteed since the first limited banner I wished on I lost 50/50 to Jean, who I absolutely adore btw, and the first character I got to level 90. (also my only level 90 atm because sheeeesh it's expensive getting them to that point) I do still need to max out his talents.

But he carries my team and keeps us all alive. I don't ever feel safe not having him on the team. He's our rock. Literally lmao
I think he's at around.... 40k hp. So he's pretty much untouchable. And since I'm at AR 50 I also like having Itto in the team when dealing with particularly annoying enemies because the shield boost makes me feel invincible. Plus I just adore Itto and he's very fun to play. Love my Geo boys. :')

---

I spent my last guarantee on Kazuha and my primo count is around 3k and 10 fates. So I'm nervous about who's coming out next. I've read that Childe is suppose to be getting a rerun soon but I'm not sure if it's true or not. Does anyone know if he is? I'm really wanting him since I lost the 50/50 for him to Diluc his last rerun. Though I'm not complaining at all since Diluc was my most wanted 5 star at the time. It was a win-win for me either way tbh.
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deathbyfire » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:35 pm

мσƨƨғıяε wrote:-snip-
Hehe 😆
Now that DOES sound interesting and it would be pretty cool! Looks like I have a reason to try the abyss challenge again, if the leaks proof to be true. I didn't touch the spiral abyss after I got Xiangling, haha.
I usually go for sword and claymore users so even when I'm playing a bow user, I tend to stay right in front of the enemy xD
But I agree, I'm not a huge bow fan myself lol
I have no real experience with Alhaitham, however, I do believe you!

Apparently she's a freebie at AR 25, confirmed! So not quite spiral abyss, but at least she's still free.

Rindepie wrote:kokomi was my main reason to play genshin, i remember looking at her leaks and her old design.. shes so cute but i never really managed to get her :,) even now that i have a guaranteed limited 5 star (lost 50/50 on kazuha), i dont have the pulls to get her
i guess new guaranteed fontaine character then! need to catch up with summer paradise tho, im waaaay behind and havent been logging in

Hopefully you can snag her on her next rerun :) and I feel ya on summer paradise- I've just been doing story quests, kind of avoiding it ^^' so I haven't really done too much on it-

Fierce Wings wrote:I'm not going to lie. Zhongli was my main reason I started playing Genshin. I just saw a picture of him and I instantly fell in love. I'm proud to say that he was my first ever limited 5 star I got from guaranteed since the first limited banner I wished on I lost 50/50 to Jean, who I absolutely adore btw, and the first character I got to level 90. (also my only level 90 atm because sheeeesh it's expensive getting them to that point) I do still need to max out his talents.

But he carries my team and keeps us all alive. I don't ever feel safe not having him on the team. He's our rock. Literally lmao
I think he's at around.... 40k hp. So he's pretty much untouchable. And since I'm at AR 50 I also like having Itto in the team when dealing with particularly annoying enemies because the shield boost makes me feel invincible. Plus I just adore Itto and he's very fun to play. Love my Geo boys. :')

---

I spent my last guarantee on Kazuha and my primo count is around 3k and 10 fates. So I'm nervous about who's coming out next. I've read that Childe is suppose to be getting a rerun soon but I'm not sure if it's true or not. Does anyone know if he is? I'm really wanting him since I lost the 50/50 for him to Diluc his last rerun. Though I'm not complaining at all since Diluc was my most wanted 5 star at the time. It was a win-win for me either way tbh.

40k hp Zhongli sounds buffed- And I also like Itto! I hope to maybe get him after I get Zhongli, Childe and Lyney. And, here are the 4.0 banners (confirmed):
4.0 phase one: 5* Lyney, 5* Yelan, and 4* Lynette
4.0 phase two: 5* Tartaglia, 5* Zhongli, and 4* Freminet
Good luck on Childe, I'm also aiming for him!
──── my insides are red and yours are too ⟡
deathbyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanhhh » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:39 pm

DID YALL SEE THE LIVESTREAM THIS MORNING? IM SO EXCITED!
"INAZUMA SHINES ETERNAL"

"LET'S GO, BLADIE"

┌────────────────────────────────
Image Image
Plz click the baby dragons or else they'll die
────────────────────────────────┘
Image - Image - Image - Image - Image
She/her^^
My Deviantart is Zanhhh123, in case you would like to see some of my actually decent art^^
zanhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soma fish » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:40 pm

SO EXCITED FOR FONTAINE,,,

now if i dont get kokomi ,,, when i go to wish for freminet if i get childe i will cry
having zhongli wouldnt be too bad but i have no use for him,,,
❤️‍🩹⚡️🖋️
soma | ic | vtuber nerd
soma fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plane » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:42 pm

Mild Spoiler

Cannot wait for Neuvillette — have been on a bit of a break (only logging in to do dailies if even that) but will be returning just for him!
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 ♡
────────────────────────
𝖭𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖲𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾📞 988
plane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deathbyfire » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:14 pm

When I saw my beloved tar tar sauce in the fontaine trailer I jumped <3 I love him
good luck on your pulls everyone >:)
──── my insides are red and yours are too ⟡
deathbyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby мσƨƨғıяε » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:03 pm

deathbyfire wrote:-snip-
Apparently she's a freebie at AR 25, confirmed! So not quite spiral abyss, but at least she's still free.
-snip-

Just collected her! Can't wait to try her out once I've got the time 😁

And daaaamn, right now I am so in love with the new team-menu 🥺 the charakters feel more lively that way and the entrance animations + the scenery... probably my favorite update this patch xD

*AceAttorney Investigations finally comes to Switch and PC ?!?!
A dream came true!

*Gave up on "collecting every pet" and
am now mostly just looking for a few
I think look neat.

мσƨƨғıяε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lyney » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:10 am

woohoo! i got lyney! i'm so excited, he's going to take a little while to build for me artifact-wise but i have him at level 80 already. <3

as a side note, are we allowed to request coop experiences? just in case if we can, i'm needing some weekly boss materials to build my talents, but i don't have them unlocked due to not even touching sumeru's quests yet. does anyone have either the scaramouche puppet boss unlocked and/or the "realm of beginnings" boss unlocked from nahida's 2nd story quest? i'm on the NA server and ar 55, but i'd have to join other people's worlds due to not having them unlocked myself. idm the world level so long as we're on the same server. anything helps, pm me if you can help!

otherwise, i'm having a lot of fun with fontaine!! i think it's my favorite region so far.
"That's the upside of being a wanted man . .
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
♔【 → cross • he/they • adult • th ← 】♔
I AM the risk ."
lyney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vilhelm » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:13 am

hi! discord gave my a genshin code for some bundle but i dont play the game so i thought id come here. im giving it away for free, just dm me cause i wont see replies here!
hoping this post doesnt go against some rule i havent seen

claimed
he/it - adult

The names Vilhelm, I really like forensics and welding.
Local punk and metalhead. I like Igorrr, Slipknot,
Buckethead, Tool, The Mountain Goats, etc.
I love the love of my life.

Image Image
instagram - art shop
Vilhelm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me