Narakari rider's snuggery

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Fanart

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:40 pm

I think some of you were waiting for this:

Yamaneko wrote:
The Quest

What is "The Quest"?
- The Quest is a long time drawing task. I'll give you a topic that has to be drawn. You have around six month to finish this picture. It's no competition, so every picture that meets the demands will be rewarded. After those six month the topic changes. You can participate whenever you want but only earn the reward one time per quest. (That means up to two times a year.)
But please, do your best on these pictures. If I see that you just rush through them to earn slots as quick as possible I'll close this drawing task and it will never be re-opened again.

What's the reward for The Quest?
- Due to the long time and that every participant will earn slots, it is rewarded with three Narakari slots. You can only do one picture per given topic, what makes 2 pictures or six slots a year. I think it's just fair.

Any rules/ requirements for the drawings?
Yes, just a few:
- All CS rules and art rules apply
- Do those pictures on your own, no (bought) linearts or something like that.
- custom pictures please. NO linearts
- Digital or traditional, both is fine.
- Your picture has to be full body, full coloured, including a background and of course topic related
- The earliest day you're allowed to post your pictures is 20 days after the topic is given. I really don't want rushed art for easy slots here. Take your time and fill your Narakari with live.

Current topic:
Look-alike!
Choose one of your Narakari and find a real life pet that looks alike. Draw them together. You may include the rider if you want to but it's no must have.
Please notice: You don't have to own this pet but it has to be a regular pet like you could have it in real life. I know about exotic pets. They are fine as long as they are pets. A bird spider would definitely count as a pet but please don't go along and tell me wild (or half tamed) animals like the hyenas of African shamans are pets.
Example: My black leopard appaloosa stallion Hawke would perfectly fit with a Dalmatian.

End date: March 20, 2015

Have fun and do your best!
~ Yama
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Narakari rider's snuggery

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:13 pm

Could I just make one of my narakari a horse or would I have to make it something else?
I'm just asking, as I'm not sure what to do with them except for Desi whom would be a Norwegian Fjord Horse.. I guess I could figure something out for the others then make all three, entering one and submitting the other 2 for fun..

Player #593 on FFH - Come find me!

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:28 pm

I'm not sure if I get what you mean. Why making your Narakari a horse? You have to draw it with the pet together.
The task is not about morphing your Narakari into another species. ;)
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:36 pm

I might enter Fury hanging out with a horse that looks like her or maybe Hermes or Apollo hanging out with my precious springer spaniel owo
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:39 pm

I am definitely going to match my Carra to my real pony Carra... XD.

Wondering if any I'm my others fit with my pets? I have a black cat, black dog, Siamese cat, and browny golden dog, plus a bay horse and flaxen chestnut shetland.
Lights aways on. I work 9 to 5 (BST/GMT) so may take a while to get to PMs - but I will get to them.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:44 pm

I'll just match Desi with a horse, which will be her best friend Sweetheart from now on! XD
Thiefy will get a kitty friend <3
Rose will get... hmm... Still don't know yet.. Probably a dog or another cat..
Yeah, I know I can only enter once, but I want to get all of my horses art..
Yama, could you please link me the head/profile you did of Desi? I need it for my stable thread! Thanks!

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Dizzy socks wrote:I am definitely going to match my Carra to my real pony Carra... XD.

Wondering if any I'm my others fit with my pets? I have a black cat, black dog, Siamese cat, and browny golden dog, plus a bay horse and flaxen chestnut shetland.

How about the manchados? *giggles*

TheFabulousHorse wrote:Yama, could you please link me the head/profile you did of Desi? I need it for my stable thread! Thanks!

The headshot can be found in our dA group:
klick
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Thank you! I thought I had checked there x.x
Oh well, my brain must have skipped it XD

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Yamaneko wrote:
Dizzy socks wrote:I am definitely going to match my Carra to my real pony Carra... XD.

How about the manchados? *giggles*

I accept your challenge...
Watch this space.
Lights aways on. I work 9 to 5 (BST/GMT) so may take a while to get to PMs - but I will get to them.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:41 pm

I'm going to add Rose to my narakari barn. I will be adding the art there first probably, but really probably not.. Knowing that I have 6 months to work on these, I am going to have to wait to start on them because I don't have any paper currently and no pencil or pen visible XD

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me