.:Once Upon a Time Fanclub - V2:.

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite memorable item?

Red's Cloak
10%
The Chipped Cup
25%
Ruth's Amulet
2%
The Dark One's Dagger
24%
Killian's Hook
14%
The Book
17%
Neal's Dream Catcher
5%
Jefferson's Hat
3%
Magic Beans
No votes
Other (post below)
No votes

Total votes : 59

Re: .:Once Upon a Time Fanclub - V2:.

Postby growl.lingo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:20 pm

@pop8ccat
    As much as I would have to disagree with them being cute I thought I'd let you know that they actually already have the fan official name of Scarlet beauty
    Have fun with your ship I won't argue about it or anything cause ya know it's your life ship who you want
    //though I believe every rumbeller already knows it's only a matter of time like come on Rum and Belle are endgame
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pop8ccat » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:52 pm

<< Undertaker >> wrote:
    @pop8ccat
    As much as I would have to disagree with them being cute I thought I'd let you know that they actually already have the fan official name of Scarlet beauty
    Have fun with your ship I won't argue about it or anything cause ya know it's your life ship who you want
    //though I believe every rumbeller already knows it's only a matter of time like come on Rum and Belle are endgame

@<< Undertaker >>
Thanks, I really don't know where to look for that stuff. I also think/want Belle and Rumple to end up together( they are Beauty and the Beast after all) but to be honest I have just never really liked Belle a bunch, but that's totally my opinion. I do want them to end up together but mainly because I want Rumple to get his happy ending. I also like Will Scarlet and find it interesting that of everyone in the town they match him up with Belle. I'm wondering what they have in common.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
MalcolmOmnishambles is my sis please don't ban us!
pop8ccat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eugenides » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:40 pm

spoilers c:
      i thought belle and will's relationship could be cool,
      but only because any love triangle with rumple in it is going to be interesting.
eugenides

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Reine » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Spoilers;
    WHOA, Belle and Will? That was..a shock.
    This should be interesting.

My mother thinks that Hook is Maleficent's child.
    I think it's definitely possible. Throughout the whole show,
    Hook's mother is not mentioned even once.
┎━━━━━━━━━┒
▆▆▆ † ▆▆
┖━━━━━━━━━┚
LOST IN THE
YOU CRASH
━ ━into mycoast
IM WAITING FOR
your━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━
xImage
to wash away
━━━━━━━━━
xxtext text text
xxtext text text
xxtext text text
xxtext text text
━━━━━━━━━
━ ━
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
░░
░░
---
ImageImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
and are there any━━━━
xxImage
━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━━━
text
text
text
text
text
text

━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━ ━
Dragon Reine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:35 pm

Spoilers ;
    That's the only reason I can even stand it at all to be honest hah. At least Fan Fiction will have a new ex boyfriend / rival for Rum. Gets tiring reading the same old Gaston or Kieth thing, so some Will vs Rum x Belle stuff will be good cx

Oh! That idea is amazing though! Killian her kid that would be interesting definitely.
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goneleft » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:40 pm

spoilers

i nearly cried this episode. tbh i never
since its not a very feely show
but will and belle kissed it was just crazy
and when maleficent pulled out the pacifier and shook it i was done
nope

belle and will will be interesting
i dont know how far they have skipped for the season but if it wasnt long
they progressed pretty far. i guess they might have flashbacks
but here comes something for rum to look out for

but yeah
the maleficent/hook thing is interesting
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:03 pm

@Blaza ;
    Sense you seemed confused there was a very breif moment where they said that six weeks had passed. So a month and two weeks of Rumbelle being away before he gets back in town. Not sure how many days they've been back [ they- Rum and the QOD ]
    I feel you though man. When I saw this episode, and I only say this because I am so chill about it now, I had a panic attack. Like honestly that kiss killed me. I hate everything about it besides new Fiction. Though on the last page I posted a really good theory I encountered that makes sense. Though I added the reasoning behind why.
    I'm sorry you feel down though I honestly don't know how to help </3 I just went through the Rumbelle tag on tumblr for a while to begin with. And now I'm in this really horrible Remilie kick I'm using to cope. Yes yes before ya'll start saying the shipping actors is horrible and wrong and everything. I already hear it being a remilie fan in ouat is very difficult, us fans though are really kind and all so I don't feel like we deserve the hate we get.
    Also I have a lot of proof to back up my ship it's not like I'm just pulling it out of thin air cause I like Rumbelle. I really think they make each other happy and should openly admit to their relationship. I realize I say that as if I know for certain they're together and though there's always a chance I'm wrong I honestly doubt it. Not to mention this show brought the charmings actors together so how unlikely would it be that it brings Remilie together
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goneleft » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:10 pm

undertaker

did they?? it passed me then. alright, i see. with that time frame, it makes sense. but im not an avid shipper of rumbelle, it made me feel sad. his whole look ;-; they need to get together. like what hook said to belle in the library, i agree with that

exactly. when they kissed, i freaked. i was so flabbergasted, i didnt know what to do. but nah, its fine. it was actually surprising, since the last season (to me at least) lacked a bit. there have been so many children given up/passed/forgotten about, etc, its kind of heartbreaking ha ha

the actors are being shipped?? hmm, thats new. sounds pretty interesting, ill have to look at it
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pop8ccat » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:41 pm

<< Undertaker >> wrote:
    @Blaza ;
    Sense you seemed confused there was a very breif moment where they said that six weeks had passed. So a month and two weeks of Rumbelle being away before he gets back in town. Not sure how many days they've been back [ they- Rum and the QOD ]
    I feel you though man. When I saw this episode, and I only say this because I am so chill about it now, I had a panic attack. Like honestly that kiss killed me. I hate everything about it besides new Fiction. Though on the last page I posted a really good theory I encountered that makes sense. Though I added the reasoning behind why.
    I'm sorry you feel down though I honestly don't know how to help </3 I just went through the Rumbelle tag on tumblr for a while to begin with. And now I'm in this really horrible Remilie kick I'm using to cope. Yes yes before ya'll start saying the shipping actors is horrible and wrong and everything. I already hear it being a remilie fan in ouat is very difficult, us fans though are really kind and all so I don't feel like we deserve the hate we get.
    Also I have a lot of proof to back up my ship it's not like I'm just pulling it out of thin air cause I like Rumbelle. I really think they make each other happy and should openly admit to their relationship. I realize I say that as if I know for certain they're together and though there's always a chance I'm wrong I honestly doubt it. Not to mention this show brought the charmings actors together so how unlikely would it be that it brings Remilie together

Spoilers below
Sorry too be a party pooper, I don't know if you know this or not but Robert Carlyle has been married for almost 20 years and has 3 children and Emilie is also married.
But anyways, about Mel and Hook; It kinda sounded to me like the baby died (but maybe thats just me). I thought they said something about "loosing the baby". Idk :roll:
MalcolmOmnishambles is my sis please don't ban us!
pop8ccat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spencer. » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:32 pm

oh my I haven't been on this thread for a while, but there is
something I'm really disliking about the show, idk it
just bugs me how the recreated maleficent due to the
movie remake. I don't know if this has been discussed
yet but let me know if you get what I'm saying.
spencer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me