Vocaloid/Vocal Synth Fan Club V6 - ReBirth

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Vocaloid/Vocal Synth Fan Club V6 - ReBirth

Postby Shadow of the Insane » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:21 pm

Well hello there! It’s been years since I’ve been on this site. Came back to show people some art and just so happened to look at posts. Glad to see Vocaloid is alive and well here! Hope y’all have fun!
ImageImageImageImage
Made by Yuukon. ~<3 Image
Shadow of the Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mys » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:45 am

I guess while I'm at it, I'll link my Kaito playlist. It only includes originals. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... IDJyNSJOKq

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Can I tell you something...?

I want to tell you something...

It's just an old story.

I will sing the meanings...

That you taught me...

About devotion...
☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Mys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrWolfu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:22 am

HELLO!!

you guys have no idea just- how excited I am to find others who lile vocaloid!
MrWolfu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mys » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:59 am

Welcome! Feel free to chat with us.
Guess I can post my cover that's been sitting around for like 2 months now...still not done.
https://soundcloud.com/incandescent-mel ... -cover-wip Wanted to cover one of my fav Kaito songs and practice trying to imitate a certain tuning style.
Original for comparison https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgosjxgW680

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

It's just an old story.

That you taught me...

About devotion...
☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Mys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:30 pm

Hey all, nice to see a bunch more people popping in~

Couple news things of potential interest.
Mega Mix Switch got another set of DLC! Bringing it up to date with Mega Mix+ in terms of songs. Still no sign of Hato/White Dove or Ievann Polkka in either MM, nor HachiHachi in FT, so still no one definitive edition, haha.

Miku Expo Rewind+ got announced - happening November 6th/7th (no time schedule announced yet). They're doing a sort of vote to pick what songs appear in it (it's another rerun of performances from previous Expos).
If that sort of concert news is disappointing, there's a chance that the Cho Party concert is finally back, in October, which should be a fun time, so fingers crossed~
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mys » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:59 am

Lol bruh anyone wanna work at Crypton? They're hiring https://twitter.com/vocaloid_cv_cfm/sta ... 4226036743 Too bad I don't know Japanese.

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

It's just an old story.

That you taught me...

About devotion...
☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Mys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiyokichan » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:45 am

I'm alive! I advocated for the revival of this thread and then disappeared off the face of the planet, lol. Nice to see some more people!

Seeing the Miku Rewind+ news was a little disappointing. I was supposed to attend Miku Expo in 2020 but then the pandemic happened, and I've been sorely missing it ever since. Safety is safety though, I suppose. I wait for the day that the world is safe enough again to go out and see a Vocaloid concert again. I've been to the 2014 and 2018 ones.

Oh, and in speaking of concerts, Kafu recently performed duets with her voice provider, Kaf, at her recent concert at the Budoukan, Fukakai III. I'm personally really into Kaf so I had bought tickets to watch a livestream of the concert online and was pleasantly surprised by Kafu having her own introduction cinematic and then getting to perform two duets with Kaf, including one of my favorites, the duet version of Kafuka (yes, the pun name is intentional) by sasakure.uk. The two have performed duets before, but they really went over the top this time for the Budoukan. They had background dancers and everything, lol. Said performances aren't available to the public but if anyone was interested, I'm pretty sure it's still possible to buy tickets for watching the archive on ZanLive. Or, you know, an eventual Blu Ray release, because there's no way they aren't making one of Kaf performing at the freaking Budoukan of all places. Super prestigious location. Kind of crazy. Kafu might be the first vocalsynth to perform there as a result? I'm not sure if any other vocalsynth has appeared there before.

I'll end this post with a producer recommendation. Steaka has been putting out some really good songs. Super underrated. Here's a Miku one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ctjjdc92Ew
Rin - She/Her - Adult
I'm returning to the site after 8-9 years of not using it, please be patient with me!
I'm pretty talkative + my sleep schedule practically doesn't exist. I might respond to posts within minutes at some hours and then disappear off the face of the planet to sleep at random intervals.

"doɴ'т ғorɢeт. αlwαyѕ, ѕoмewнere, ѕoмeoɴe ιѕ ғιɢнтιɴɢ ғor yoυ. αѕ loɴɢ αѕ yoυ reмeмвer нer, yoυ αre ɴoт αloɴe."
Kiyokichan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mys » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:14 am

Welcome back lol. Interesting there's more different Vocaloid concerts going on.
Oh ya, I do have a fresh Kaito song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BopP2B6pcSI seems its for SekaiNEXT wish them luck ;A; At least one KaitoP I follow has gotten into the game this way.

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

It's just an old story.

That you taught me...

About devotion...
☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Mys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:22 pm

So, uh, wild out of nowhere news

Yamaha just dropped VOCALOID6

GUMI also got a new AI VB for it, there's a whole bunch of demo songs and stuff out there for her

https://www.vocaloid.com/en/vocaloid6/

Base editor comes with 4 AI VBs and 4 V5 VBs (the base 4 from V5, Amy, Chris, Kaori and Ken), guessing the AI functionality works like other editors that have it to make it easier to tune, getting them to sing other languages they're not initially designed for, etc). Looks like a DAW (Cubase AI) now gets bundled in too, though for new purchases only, not for the upgrade path. Also just saw that there was a stream today where 16 VBs were announced to be in development, and apparently will be distributed as free updates to those that own V6, which seems real cool.

https://www.ssw.co.jp/products/vocaloid6/megpoid/

Another new design for GUMI, this one a bit more on the familiar side than her AI Voice one.

SSW's GUMI demo
False Hope / nejishiki feat. AI Megpoid
distance / OzaShin
Ultra-rare / buzzG feat.V6 GUMI

Also in interesting news

ProSeka recently got its first CeVIO track, KAFU's phony! And, depending on the results of the VocaColle competition thing recently, possibly getting more CeVIO and UTAU.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mys » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:55 am

Wth why did they announce and release same day. Anyway, the AI isn't bad but still not as good as SynthV. Nice there gonna be more banks.....even though a lot that are teased are uh, made by Yamaha. At least we got Gumi. I wonder if the voice competition bank will be an AI bank.

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

It's just an old story.

That you taught me...

About devotion...
☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Mys

My pets
My items
My wishlist