Arcal Deer Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What do you think of Arcal Deer?

They're great!
50%
I want a Floral Deer!
17%
I want an Arcane Deer!
17%
Eh, they could be better... ( Please Suggest an improvement if you have enough time? ^^)
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: Arcal Deer Fanclub

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat May 07, 2016 1:24 am

Posting Open ^^
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic~Wallaby » Sat May 07, 2016 1:25 am

Mission deer is a go.

Always open to semi-lit rp's. Check my characters!
Cosmic~Wallaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat May 07, 2016 1:42 am

Well, Guess it's time to share mine just before our artists have their explosion and end up creating them. x3
I got some wonderful art by Dragonfly Empress last week of him! ^^

This is my Arcane Deer! I actually, have not figured out a name for him yet. Oh deer. Oh deer oh deer. I will though! He enjoys collecting things from the many caves on the Arcane side of the waterfall, enchanting Violins to play above him as he writes, and Acorn and Hazelnut tea are his two favorite drinks to relax with! ^^ He has a lovely fox Familiar ^^
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Todd. » Sat May 07, 2016 11:14 am

Awesome art of Chocolate xP lol

Hello everyone, I'm Todd. for those who don't know yet ^^ Anyway, I have commissions open for some deer icons YCH like Keith and Seth's below:
Image Image

Those are... 60 points each, they include bouncy animation, a non bouncy version and I can do lineart edits plus change the colour of flowers ^^ Just PM me if interested xP

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Arcal Deer #1 - Arcane Male is Open for adoption ^^
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DerbyGirl » Sat May 07, 2016 6:32 pm

Gonna mark, super super super busy right now but I'll be around in just a couple weeks!

Todd those pixels are so cute :3
Let's Chat! wrote:Trade and pet value
questions? 1×1 RP? Just want to chat?
Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open!

Image ImageImage ~ Image
DerbyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun May 08, 2016 4:43 am

Todd. wrote:
Awesome art of Chocolate xP lol

Hello everyone, I'm Todd. for those who don't know yet ^^ Anyway, I have commissions open for some deer icons YCH like Keith and Seth's below:
Image Image

Those are... 60 points each, they include bouncy animation, a non bouncy version and I can do lineart edits plus change the colour of flowers ^^ Just PM me if interested xP

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Arcal Deer #1 - Arcane Male is Open for adoption ^^

My deer, I love your lil' bobbing deer icons <3 Oh goodness. I must get one of my Arcane deer from you at somepoint! ^^ I love how cute they look and I'm so smitten ^^ <3

Also, thank you so much for saying that about my Arcane deer art! (I must give him a name at somepoint x3) Dragonfly Empress is a truly amazing artist and I highly recommend her for any art needs ^^ (Although she charges real life money, she is absolutely worth it <3)
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic~Wallaby » Sun May 08, 2016 9:28 am

Bean wasn't sure what would happen if she mixed those flowers, but it definitely wasn't that.

Always open to semi-lit rp's. Check my characters!
Cosmic~Wallaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri May 13, 2016 3:19 am

Just realized I put up Todd's deer on the first page of the adoption thread, but not on here, and so her deer is on the first page under "Deer to win & buy" ^^

If anyone is interested in Todd's deer, she has a really cute contest going on where you have to write a little poem- or rather, a "bard" to win him. ^^

SeddieDeer wrote:
We have our very first Arcal Deer up for adoption!

He's an Arcane deer, and he's up to be won! He's been designed by our lovely Todd!

Click here to try and win this deer!

@Cosmic
Oh goodness! That's really lovely! I love the way the smoke is in GIF <3
What flowers is your healing deer messing around with this time, I wonder? x3
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnet. » Fri May 13, 2016 6:07 am

Just posting here to let everyone know that...
The archive pages are now fully updated from the information I have received

Dear staff, if any of you have deer that I have not yet catalogued, I would like you to send them to me please
Thankss
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat May 14, 2016 11:40 am

SeddieDeer wrote:
We have our Third Arcal Deer up for adoption!

She is Floral Doe and she's up to be bought! she's been designed by our lovely Artist Ittam!

She is being bought for 100 DA points, or art/pixel art ^^

Click here to buy this deer!

But PLEASE read our species rules before purchess/trying to haggle art for them!

I really love the design Ittam! The floral deer looks so beautiful! ^^ <3 I just want, to cuddle it x3 <3
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me