Narakari rider's snuggery

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Narakari rider's snuggery

Postby Yamaneko » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:18 pm

Cavy's Girl wrote:
Yamaneko wrote: (I'm also a stay at home mom with a 1yr old, so naps are the best drawing times ever! And I've gotten used to not sleeping a lot at night so I draw instead of staring at the ceiling...) But thankies!!!

You're welcome.
Oh, I really know how that feels. Especially when children start to sleep the whole night but you don't. ^^
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:42 pm

No idea of kids, but I still enjoy your drawings, Cavy! And I totally agree, the horns need some practice! They drove me mad at the beginning, especially when I was drawing Naras with tilted or 3/4-view heads. Ended up making little boxes instead of horns first which helped a lot.
Oh, and I love how he still has his foal tales without the little tufts on the end. So cute <3

P.S.: Most of my Naras would be up for breeding as well, just shoot me a PM or write to me. I'm fine with both regular and charity breedings.
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy's Girl » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:55 am

Yeah he's always slept through the night but I worry about him too much so I've always stayed up...
-Thank you Schneemaehne!

Annnnnd another! lol (I like drawing Kari!)
Tundra for Twitch!! <3 Hope you like him!

sorry again big picture is big...(shoot me a PM if you would like a smaller version Twitch!)
really really really late b-day present? lol! :?
Image ImageImage
---I am married---I have a 3yr old son---I live in the US---
---I need pets and items from my wishlist only---
---I will do some art for pets on my wishlist (PM me)---
ImageImageImageImageImage
【Reading:】A Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Nɪɢʜᴛ's Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴘɢ. ? 〖Watching:〗Aᴋᴀᴍᴇ Gᴀ Kɪʟʟ!, ᴇᴘ. 17
『Doing:』I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ! >.<
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:33 am

Let's see.. Does anyone want a narakari that doesn't have one? I'm willing to use Thiefy for a breeding or two, just not my pretty mares.. I won't let you use him if you don't ask though..

Player #593 on FFH - Come find me!

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:52 pm

oh wow! How beautiful <3 Thank you Cavy

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:23 pm

+++ September News +++

Hey folks!
I think it's time for some news to keep you up to date. Let's see which news I have for you.
Contents:
1) Halloween event
2) Removal of the art gallery
3) The Quest
4) Advent game?

1) Halloween event
Don't think I'd spoiler you in September. I just want to announce that this year we'll have a Halloween event. (Last year my computer died in October but I'm looking forwards this won't happen again.) It will be a team competition. Registration for this event will start during the first week of October. It's not sure if the number of participants will be limited. It depends on the tasks and on the number of interested owners.

2) Removal of the art gallery
The small art gallery in this thread will be removed during the next days. There are several reasons. I think it's not really useful. Additionally we have an own deviantArt group which is much more useful for this purpose. And last but not least I need this space for "The Quest". I'd prefer it if this topic would have an own post.
Now you're curious what "The Quest" exactly is? Read on...

3) The Quest
You all know I want to give you the chance for new slots as often as possible. But I simply can't run special events all the time. And there are always Users who miss them or have problems with the contests deadlines. Last but not least I always want to fill the Narakari community fill with some life. Therefore I'll start "The Quest" this month.
Well what is this quest?
First: yes the name is neither good nor an aptronym. I'll change it as soon as I have a proper idea. Suggestions?
The quest is like a long time art task. I'll give a topic that has to be drawn. The picture has to be full body, full coloured, with background, and so on. It sounds as a lot of work but you have six month to finish this picture. This is no competition and no question of drawing skills. But please, do your best on these pictures. If I see that you just rush through them to earn slots as quick as possible I'll close this drawing task and it will never be re-opened again. Due to the long time and that every participant will earn slots, it is rewarded with three Narakari slots. You can only do one picture per given topic, what makes 2 pictures or six slots a year. I think it's just fair.
The first quest will start during the next days and will run until the middle of march 2015.

4) Advent game?
It's September, why does Yama talk about Christmas, now??? Well, I just want to be prepared. But I want to be honest, I'm neither a big fan of Christmas nor do I want to do so much for this holiday, especially as I already have something in mind that would fit better to New Years Eve.
Therefore I ask you. Do you have any special wishes? Just think a while about them and let me know.

Ok, that's all for the moment.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:24 pm

So many exciting things coming along that I can look forward to!

As for special wishes, hmmmm. Think the only wish I have that would really count as special is to have a chimeric Kari because I'm a Chimera addict haha *shot*. Other than that, uh maybe some Narakari that have rarer coat colors?
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:11 am

Cavy's Girl wrote:
Yeah he's always slept through the night but I worry about him too much so I've always stayed up...
-Thank you Schneemaehne!

Annnnnd another! lol (I like drawing Kari!)
Tundra for Twitch!! <3 Hope you like him!

sorry again big picture is big...(shoot me a PM if you would like a smaller version Twitch!)
really really really late b-day present? lol! :?

Eeeeeeeeee this is sooo purty! :D

@ September News Post:

Everything looks sooo exciting! OuO Looking forwards to everything. OuO
As for the Advent question, I agree with Queen Chrysalis on the special Narakari idea. C: I don't mind a smaller celebration since there's already fun in store for us on New Years! :D
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:50 am

Wow, that's a lot of news coming in!
I would not change a bit about "the Quest" - mayben even make it THE QUEST *epic music here plz*. Just for more awesomeness.
Oh, and I would be totally fine if we do nothing for Christmas. Or just a really small thing, like a Secret Santa with Narakari and Chistmas-themed avatars or something. I have to admit, this is the time of the year where everything just gets crazy and I'll be happy if I know I can do my baking-orgies without missing too much over here ;)
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy's Girl » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:24 am

Twitch~ Yay I'm so glad you like it!!! <3 Thank you ever so much for Khione!! <3

Yama ~ News~ 1. Yay Halloween, love me some Halloween!! Can't wait to start playing with my fancy new girl!!
2. I think that's totally fine (gotta remember to go link my new art to the DA group!)
3. The quest sounds interesting, hard as heck, but totally interesting...(oh noes I need to figure out how to do backgrounds...and a long time for art is actually really difficult for me too I have a terrible tendency to take a buzz saw to my art...so once it looks good the first time I don't allow myself to touch it again because I'm mean as heck...but I can do this!! Bring it on!!)
4. I'm not sure about Christmas, my SO will be off for two weeks so that either means I'll have time, or totally the opposite and I won't have any. I like Schneemaehne's idea with a secret Santa, or just some special little gifts here and there, it's a hard month to get a lot of work done because everything's so crazy in RL. Another idea would be maybe like the August Lions but just one Kari, no one can capture, just gives away stuff? My only special wish would be more slots!

HorseFan21♞~ Thank yoooou!! <3
Image ImageImage
---I am married---I have a 3yr old son---I live in the US---
---I need pets and items from my wishlist only---
---I will do some art for pets on my wishlist (PM me)---
ImageImageImageImageImage
【Reading:】A Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Nɪɢʜᴛ's Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴘɢ. ? 〖Watching:〗Aᴋᴀᴍᴇ Gᴀ Kɪʟʟ!, ᴇᴘ. 17
『Doing:』I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ! >.<
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items