BABUSAGI ✦ FANCLUB!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What pronouns do you use for Hanakiko?

They/Them
53%
He/Him
6%
She/Her
20%
Xe/Xem
2%
A mix
14%
Not listed
4%

Total votes : 49

Re: BABUSAGI ✦ FANCLUB!

Postby hazilnut » Thu May 11, 2017 5:49 pm

replies wrote:@DoubleInfiniti - Ahhh I love Zelda's concept like so much? And her design is drop-dead gorgeous! Congrats!
@Weeping_Angel }Y{ - Bernard and Kinzie are so precious oh gosh! And hooray question time!
@kyubiical - Prudence!!! Love that kiddo to bits, I'm so glad you're having fun with him ahhh!
@TrashFan - I was there for the stream of Blu and Viola and friendo many congrats on your cuties!! Also are you theme naming them variants of colors? If so- nice!
@LadyChinaAru - Lector is so dashing! I'd read his books, they sound awesome! Kinda James Bond-y
@Stargazing - Oh lookie at those cuties! Frankly I think your personalities are varied and brilliant! Good luck with relations~
@LivvyAh - Hooray for change! I'm actually really excited for this implementation?? I can't wait to see how this goes!

introductions wrote:And heyo all! hazil is back with her big mouth and quick fingers in tow! I'm still here, just mostly lurking in the sidelines- have to characterize my little babus more before I go about finding them more friends or trying-out for more buddies!

And speaking of characters and characterization- let's introduce you to my new little babu buddies!

Meet Azzie! He's Tig and Beryl's oldest son and definitely something of a show-off and a drama queen. He's good natured though and his tall tales are just for fun and in no way malicious!

What is your babu's favorite season?
Azzie loves fall! The leaves are a-changing and Halloween always lends itself for good ghost stories!
Do they have a favorite weather?
Drizzly days when everyone is stuck inside and his whole family tells stories and plays board games!
What's your babu's relationship status?
Single- he is just a kid you know!
What do they like in a friend?
Someone who will listen to them! And who won't automatically write off anything they say as another tall tale.
What's one quirk they have?
Azzie sleeps buried under teddy bears. He says they keep away the bad things when he sleeps. He also always wants a bedtime story so he can have good dreams.

And this little guy is Enos. He's not too smart nor too special in anyway, but he makes up for all that in enthusiasm! Everything this guy is passionate about he devotes 110% to. And he's passionate about pretty much anything! Mind you, this does get him into quite a few messes, but it's in the name of love! And it all works out in the end anyways~

Spring! That's when all the animals wake up and exit hibernation! Well...almost all animals. Sigh.
Bright sunny weather! The sun energizes Enos and makes him pumped for the day!
Obsessed. Well, he would say taken. Kimon just doesn't know it yet.
That they're alive? Enos makes friends pretty indiscriminately, as exemplified by their crush on the not-so-social Kimon.
He's a stalker. Er I mean, Enos's only quirk is picking at his sticker, it never quite feels right. There's a reason he has glue on paw at all times!

What ideas do you have for the artists?
Empty babu! Empty babu! Or country based babus!

misc wrote:So I've come to a conclusion and that conclusion is I am severely lacking in babu-related creativity at the moment! Because of that, I've decided to offer off my two C tokens! (proof and proof) At the end of the week I'll pick two people whose idea I love the most to give them too! So don't be shy- shoot me a PM! And use the code below!
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]babu idea:[/b] (idea for design, any items you would be adding, character ideas)

Also- the competition for the last of Tig and Beryl's kits is still going! Check it out!
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Thu May 11, 2017 9:14 pm

replies wrote:[these may not be in order]
@DoubleInfiniti// thx you for kind words ;w;. Also Zelda looks absolutely adorable! Maybe she'd like to be friends with [url]Violetti[/url]?
@Weeping// They look so cute! (why do you northern hemi-people have these strange lattes)
@Kyu// dAMN SON THAT RIGHT THERE THAT LOOKING FIIIIINE AS A VIIIINE.
@TrashFan// those 3 look like such amazing babus. The personalities you gave them seem to fit them so well!
@LadyWangYaoAru// He looks so cool! I'm a sucker for the whole dark thing, but this looks super cute!
@Stargazingl// Your babus always look so cute, but I never go for 'em in time ;;. And those babus look so adorkable!
@LivvyAh// ooh~ looks good! I'm personally quite pleased with the results! Well done! May Babusagi live long and prosper!
@Hazil// Wow your babus are very different but both look fantastic! Maybe we could befriend Enos with Biteki~? Blog team go!

i've made another one. Yet another entry. But this one I'm really proud of. Please give feedback, I love it but there may be something missing ^^!
    Also, I haven't introduced my 1st and second babu yet??!
    This is Storm! (Technically I won him first but the 2 others came into fruition first) They're a big otaku and an even bigger softie! Though an introvert, Storm loves his friends to bits! He's open for a relationship and friendships!
    what's their favourite colour?
    oh! I umm... I like grey. It's kinda calming for me. And manga's full of grey, I guess!
    do they prefer sitting inside or out in nature?
    Inside for me. It's nice and calm, and I'm kinda scared of plants, make me sneeze a lot!
    what animal plushie would they have?
    I'd like a fluffy kitty!
    do they like being active or laying around?
    It's probably bad of me, but I like being lazy and laying around...
    do they wish they had a different filling?
    No, I like what I have!
    do they prefer singing or dancing?
    Singing softly... It sounds nice to me
    fluffy pillows or flat pillows?
    Fluffy pillows feel so much nicer! And they're good to think on!

And this is Commando!! A hardcore rower and a fit-as babu, he's boisterous, humble and actually a true gentleman! Again, open to a relationship and friendships!
    I like all of them, but orange and purple are my absolute favourites!!
    Outside, doing exercise, rowing and soaking up some Vitamin D!
    I used to have a fish I loved very much. I should sleep with him again maybe? He calms me down before anything scary, like a race!
    ACTIVE IS GOOD FOR YOU!
    Why should I? Milk tea is good! I wouldn't want that to change in the least!
    Dancing is a lot of fun! Good way to stretch too!
    I don't mind, as long as I sleep properly! It's bad for you to sleep badly! And I don't do well with being tired!
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Fri May 12, 2017 12:39 am

[quote='responses']
        @sin your babus legit are the cutest thing I just wanna hug a l l o f t h e m
        @hazil what sweeties !! :0 and it's so generous of you do be giving away C tokens ;v; I may just enter !!
        @livvy h e c K that's just what I need !! :0 I'm gonna use that toyhou.se chara format asap !! thank you for that ;;[/quote]

okay so, sorry for such lazy replies but I'm just so excited to answer @kyubiical and @weeping angel's questions and flesh out some trivia for my babies ;v; (I draw medea so much but all in my maths book rip)

miss medea, my little pessimistic detective

• medea doesn't really have a favourite colour, in all honesty. though, if she had to choose one colour she prefers over the others, it would be a nice pastel blue
      • medea has never been an outdoors person; inside all the way
      • what medea says 'I would never have such an immature toy'
        what medea really means 'I have ten lion plushies all lined up on my bed and I snuggle with them every night
      • medea has always been a work-a-holic since she was born, and cannot stand being lazy or just 'laying around'. she has to be doing something constantly
      • medea honestly doesn't really care; she is who she is, and even if she didn't like it, it's not like she could change that
      • im just laughing at the thought of her doing either
      • medea is a fan of flat pillows; she finds them more easy to fall asleep on for some unknown reason
        what is your babu's favorite season?
      • autumn, because the smoke of chimneys that waft around the streets and the nips of cold in the morning prepare for winter, something medea has always loved.
        do they have a favorite weather?
      • probably overcast days, where no-one knows whether it may rain or not, and hence most stay inside
        what's your babu's relationship status?
      • single, never gonna be ready to mingle unless someone approaches her first lmao
        what do they like in a friend?
      • medea likes loyalty and honesty in a friend. she also tends to like those who also are rather blunt and laugh at other people's misfortunes at times
        what's one quirk they have?
      • medea snorts. yes, you heard right, she snorts when she laughs. hey, maybe that's why she's so grumpy all the time

souji, my warm lil cat-loving ball of fluff

• grey, the colour of clouds on a cool winter's day
      • souji vastly prefers sitting out in nature, solely because he just feels 'at one' with the environment and is very calm and happy
      • m a n y c a t p l u s h i e s
      • really, souji likes either, it just depends on his mood. he's happy? good ! time to run around like a chook with no head on. he's feeling a bit melancholy? oh well, lazy day for him.
      • souji wishes he was fish flavour to attract all cats
      • souji would rather bless us all with his /ahem/ wonderful embarrassing dad moves rather than his amazing voice
      • fluffy pillows so he can curl up in a bundle of them and feel protected and the softness of them
      • winter, because he loves the snow and curling up in front of the fire with his kitty friend, latte (a stray cat that slowly warmed to him because he kept feeding it)
      • s n o w
      • single, but he wants a significant other to cuddle and kiss 24/7
      • souji doesn't really mind what his friend is like; he's very accepting and loving, but he would instantly bond with anyone who has no sense of personal space, just like him
      • souji tends to say, well, weird things, in the weirdest moments. they're completely off-topic and probably will never make sense at all, but he continues the conversation afterwards as if it never happened. weirdo.

rika, my tropical surfer gal

• rika loves the warm vibes of yellow and orange
      • rika has always been an outside gal, though she can sometimes get into moods where she only wants to be inside. (usually on gloomy, rainy days)
      • rika would probably have a dolphin plushie; she loves dolphins so much, just because of their playful nature
      • rika is constantly running about, so she would rather be active in all honesty. as much as she complains, rika secretly loves the fast-paced life
      • honestly, rika couldn't care less. she's pretty haply with her filling now
      • rika loves dancing, especially hip-hop. her voice is okay, but she boasts more about her dancing than her voice
      • she honestly doesn't mind; a pillow is a pillow !!
      • summer, of course !! the sun is out, so her metaphorical guns are out. sort of.
      • bright, sunny days are her favourite weather
      • rika is single, and reallly isn't fussed either way with relationships. though, it would be nice...
      • rika loves active friends who can keep up with her constant side-tracking and inability to stay on one topic at a time.
      • rika tends to bounce around in the spot whenever she's excited or talking about something exciting/something she loves.

all my babu's are up for relationships !! I'd love to headcanon with you ;;
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooncake. » Fri May 12, 2017 3:45 am

@kyubiical - i will post there something sometime!
    @hazilnut - your kiddos are so cute!
    @Weeping_Angel }Y{ - Mackenzie is the cutest thing in the whole entire world!! AHH!
    @Trashfan - aww they are sooo cute!

Introducing my newest babusagi Cheveyo Shawnita!!! She is looking for friends and relationships!! She's really open for anything!
    Also I am looking for anyone that would like to role play with me!
    Spring
    Yes, overcast weather
    Open! She is searching for any possible relationships
    Understanding, kind, welcoming, outgoing
    She lifts her front right leg when she sneezes
    Summer!
    Sunny/warm
    Not looking at the moment
    Funny, kind, understanding
    She cuts up all of her food before she eats it
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What ideas do you have for the artists?
    -Rootbeer floats
    -Pineapple Lemon aid
    -Kiwi punch
    -Iced Chai
    -Lavender-peach cooler
    -Toasted Marsh mellow chocolate
    -Pumpkin something
    -Key lime
    My kiddos are looking for any relationships and role plays!!! I'm also looking for art for them, so if your interest please send me a pm and I can tell you what I can offer as payment!
╔═══════════════════════╗

She/her ✖ Aquarius ✖ Characters (X)-(X)
My Komos - My Art Shop
Hello, I'm Mooncake. I'm a lover of animals and a
mom of five goats. I'm not too active on the weekends. Always open for any pms!
My dork

╚═══════════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝
Mooncake.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Fri May 12, 2017 8:10 am

@literally everybody amazing characters with amazing designs! really, how do you people come up with good personalities???

doodled my sibling pair.
would be willing to draw other's babu as well, i could always use practice drawing the species!
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Fri May 12, 2017 8:54 am

@Stargazing: Ahhh your art is lovely! Those two look so adorable!
    @Everyone who filled out the questions: All these lovely characters are so wonderful. I hope you don't mind telling me more about them!

Ah hello! This is my first time here but my name is wicke. I've been around for awhile and some of you I may remember but anyway I'm a huge character creator. I love to make characters and talk about them and headcanon with them and the like. I'm typically on mobile so my posts may not be the best but I will still try my best.

Anyway it's nice to meet you all and I'll first start off by introducing my babu, Papillion.

Papillion // They/Them // Mysterious Book Author

They are very shy, very quiet. Papillion is an author of an amazing book series titled "The Metal Butterfly". This series is their heart and joy about a young cyborg boy. Papillion is a very shy person and as such prefers to stay away from the limelight and so no one really knows what they look like because of it. In fact they never take pictures of themselves which kind of helps and so does blending in with the crowd. As plain and unassuming as they may seem, Papillion is anything but. They draw inspiration from the lives of people around them and from the people they love. They could use some friends though.

Spring actually. Papillion loves to watch the blossoms and flowers and trees all spring out.

Do they have a favorite weather? Calm rainy days when the sun is still out

A single pringle
    Someone who's a thinker. Whether they're an introvert or extrovert doesn't matter to them. Just what do they think about?

When they hiccup they physically jump and can't stop unless placed in water.

And for the owners: What ideas do you have for the artists?
    Cherry cake, Marble Soda, Tropical crush, something exotic, Starfruit, dragon fruit,
    something blue (azure), and Banana strawberry
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Fri May 12, 2017 10:38 am

EDIT: Whoops fogot replies wrote:
@Wicke: Congrats on papillion, he so cool!

@Mooncake: Nice babus, congrats on the new babu, also maybe i might hit you up with some of my babus, goodluck in finding freinds,

@Livvy: Though im upset that some of my babus arent as rare as they were it's a welcome change.

For Alba:
What is your babu's favorite season? Fall reminds him of the sunset which has bought him so many memories when he
Do they have a favorite weather? Warm and calm, Alba enjoys it and it calms him down.
What's your babu's relationship status? Single~bois like him are cinnamon rolls but he his single.
What do they like in a friend?: Someone who is understanding and not embarrassing to him who won't stress Alba out.
What's one quirk they have? Alba often likes to thumble around with his glasses also he tends not to use any slang or acronyms while speaking or typing.

Im too lazy to do the others rip :/

EDIT: My babus are always open for relations!

Oh and i doodled some babus (Mostly Alba :P) I had another one but it is old and most of the babus on it aren't even mine.
Attachments
IMG_20170511_161130.jpg
Alba sketchsheet
IMG_20170511_161130.jpg (132.13 KiB) Viewed 135 times
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Fri May 12, 2017 12:04 pm

replies wrote:[these may not be in order]
@crepsi// such cute babuus~! I love their personalities!!
@mooncake// oh wow both look divine! You got lucky, and their personalities fit them so well!
@Stargazing// WAO. LOOKS GOOD.
@wicke// that's such a sweet, mellow babu! Wow i didn't go for it, but I should've. But I would've lost anyway -_-.
@Trash// nice sketches! And maybe viola ace and violetti could be friends!?
@Kyu// HOW DID YOU FIND THAT THING OF MINE I THOUGHT IT WAS DEAD.

Still so proud of this uguu
    Also~ lil questionnaire of my own!
    [b]what's their best quality?[/b]
    [b]which babu do they admire?[/b]
    [b]what's their guilty pleasure?[/b]
    [b]what scares them?[/b]
    [b]What do they do to go to sleep?[/b]
    [b]do they prefer books or movies?[/b]
    [b]what trait would they like to be added to them, if they want?[/b]

[edit]- why you can't trust me with free time in VA- sketching babus -_- ugh
Last edited by cambion on Fri May 12, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Fri May 12, 2017 12:51 pm

@sinnamon roll: Love that new entry! Your designs are amazing.
@wicke: It's good to meet you! Lovely babu too. And there will be cake inspired babus coming up in the future...
@Stargazing: I love that art! So cute!

Answer time!

Tig:
what's their best quality?
Her sweetness.
which babu do they admire?
Beryl. She has eyes for no one else.
what's their guilty pleasure?
Eating chocolate-covered strawberries bigger than her in the middle of the night.
what scares them?
The thought of her kits getting hurt.
What do they do to go to sleep?
Sing her kits lullabies/kiss them goodnight.
do they prefer books or movies?
Movies, so they can snuggle up to Beryl on the couch of bears.
what trait would they like to be added to them, if they want?
Strawberry shaped boba, but she's happy as she is.

Cinna:
His carefulness.
*whispers* Lavera.....
Staring at pictures of Lavera.
what scares them?
The idea of hurting someone.
Put marshmallows on his antler points and curls up in a ball.
Books - or really, magazines. He loves to find new pictures of Lavera to add to his collection.
Some dashing hair to make Lavera notice him.

Bernard:
His bubbly personality.
He admires his mum, Tig, and his other mum, Beryl.
what scares them?
Loud noises, like thunder and yelling.
Get goodnight kisses and bedtime stories.
Books, because books can be read with everyone.

Kinzie:
Her big heart.
Pfft, crushes are for wimps.
Sitting inside pumpkins that humans carve.
what scares them?
The dark.
Turn on their little pumpkin nightlight.
Neither - she prefers her bed.
Maybe some cute little horns.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas