Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:10 pm

PolarizedVertigo - Amara is very pretty ooo
LadyChinaAru - congrats on the rpw and cuddlebugs!
River Song - good luck with those rpw comps
~Apollo~ - so many rpws, congrats on any recent ones!
~Prophecy~ - good luck on finding the items you need
booklover789 - congrats on the new rpws and the cuddlebug
Firedancer77 - good luck on the adoptions! even though I made them one of those kiddos may have caught my eye to try for whoops

hey look its me,, sorry I kinda disappeared off the species for a while oops, getting internet has been a lot harder for me - but I'm still catching up on things. I managed to finish my christmas adopts, make a start on some of the other special big cat baubles, and I released more cats for adoption, found here

I've also won a few rpws bu t since I'm already gonna be introducing some customs I wont make my post any longer whoops, but if you want to check them out, as well as some updated growths I just uploaded, my rpws can be found here

-----

I'm here to introduce some new customs I've made recently, and have had approved!

Unnamed Keeshound
Cairo
Doberman #1
Doberman #2
Doberman #3
Doberman #4
Fly
Rex
Dalmatian #1
Dalmatian #2
Dalmatian #3

these are all part of a new thing I have created for my rpws - as you can tell, they are all based on dogs, but have unnatural markings on their face and body. The new 'lore' I have created for these guys is a dog pack, off radar.
Along with Remus and Romulus, two bauble customs I made, they are part of this pack, and each mark resembles ranks that they have had, or currently contain.
The pack itself is considered to be very aggressive, much like feral wolves, and do not take in outsiders. Since this lore is very special to me, I'll probably just keep it to myself whoops and rockpelt who has permission unless people are really interested and keep asking or something,, I may be tempted although its pretty unlikely that I'll do adopts for the pack as it does have a lot of lore.

The unnamed Keeshound is mates with Romulus, Doberman #2 is mates with Dalmatian #3, and Rex is mates with Fly
and if you guys have any suggestions for names for the unnamed guys just list them or something, as they currently don't have names and I'm staring to run out of ideas

-----

apart from the dog pack, I have some other customs listed below

Ahriman
Kitten #1
Kitten #2
Kitten #3
Kitten #4

Ahriman is the half sister to my rpw Qarinah, and they both have complex and detailed lore together, both being the children of a demon king.
As for the kittens, they were originally going to be baubles from the christmas event - but I fell in love and decided to keep them for myself, waiting to release them as customs for a while now nvn
(also as a note for the kittens, black and brown are males, grey and bronze are females)

-----

Lastly, I have reached a very important milestone,, again. I have managed to get 300 rpws (well I'm at 303 but this kiddo is 300)
so introducing this pretty cat design based two-faced rpw!
I love her so much?? and while I don't have much for her, she is a princess to a distant realm, and was promised to a prince - to which she still is, that prince being my rpw Skyros.
I might name her Yohaulticetl unless I can find something that might fit her

and I swear with this many rpws, I am actually holding off on any breeding for the next month or so - this will also allow my to grow all my kiddos who need it,, and with all the kids in total theres around 50 growths left I think so I'll be occupied for a while.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:20 pm

I'm looking for someone to transfer a design for me, her design is a bit complex pm me if you can!!
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tacocat. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:55 am

Hey, everyone! It's Taco, in case you've forgotten me (;
I just realized that I didn't stop by to wish everyone a happy anniversary! Isn't it crazy that RPWs have been around so long? Time flies!
Amyways, I'm glad to see that the community is still alive and growing. Bye! <3
    It's good to be back.
tacocat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:12 pm

Long post warning! <3 I would answer you all if I had the time and the chance to I would! I am so pleased to say that my exams are over and I'm free for the summer! This summer I will be cleaning, cooking and just spending time with my baby girl. Which means more free time for online as well in my spare time. You may have noticed a flood of new threads and some adjustments and additions to the lines. I will now have more time to get stuff finished and updated! If there are any unjudged RPW's let me know asap. Also the nursery will be open after all nursery artists have marked their space! I also wanted to apologize that we didn't get to do anything special for Easter and the Anniversary of RPW's </3 But I had to much going on with school to get anything planned. We might do a Spring Event instead though do you guys have any ideas about what we can do? Let me know on the fanclub! <3

Alright so since that is out of the way, I can introduce a few wolves of my own that I got over the last few months!
Paris
Ran
Asher
Isabelle
Pumpkin Spice
Lotus and Alva (First two)
Swan (first pup)
Styx (First pup)
Lark and Chickadee (The two girls)
Linkle
Aquaris and Azaiel (Bottom two)
Haiyang (middle)
Velvet
Elphaba (bottom)
Sigyn (top)
Delta
Promettre (bottom)

Then I want to show off a few of my nursery babies I did myself!
Lilac
Unnamed daughter of Adorabelle and Ardent <3
Oralee (bottom pup) <3

I might open up some nursery slots soon if anyone is interested ;o; As always I am looking for some art of my wolves! Preferably any of my new babies <3 I can pay in Paint Gems or items from the store! PM Me!

Question Time:
Code: Select all
[b]We might do a Spring Event instead though do you guys have any ideas about what we can do?[/b]

[b]Make a top ten list of your favourite RPW's! (They can be yours or someone elses!)[/b]

[b]Where do you imagine your wolves living? (Can be your own made up world, can be the canon RPW world, can be our earth!)[/b]
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:36 pm

We might do a Spring Event instead though do you guys have any ideas about what we can do?
Maybe you can do spring-themed wolves based on the weather, holidays (Easter/Passover), and classical spring (birds, rain, flowers). I don't think that it should be as elaborate as the latest events with their own pages and special stuff but maybe make this event last until summer begins so that artists can make as many spring-themed Wolves as they want.

Make a top ten list of your favourite RPW's!
Since I don't know many others' Wolves, I'll list three of my own and why I love them. (I'm only choosing three because I can actually name reasons for their being my favorites.) Chill of Ice Versi makes the top because A) she's my very first RPW, B) she's one of my most developed characters, and C) I've always loved her just because. Bruno Versi and Rema come in second and third. Bruno is loved for the same reasons as Ice (except he's third) and because I love his development with Ice as his mate. I just realized that Rema seems to be very loosly based on a friend in real life who's very "wild" and beholden to no one, although chooses to remain with her friends because she actually likes them. What I love most about her is how much she's developed over the years since I've had her (and she's my second RPW).

Where do you imagine your Wolves living?
Aw, man. This is a fun question. My Wolves live in a parallel Earth with a slightly different development but very similar mythology to Raven's idea. Basically, they share an ancestor with Echobis but eventually gained control over magic, which manifested in their paint and paint powers. After the Exodus, when many magical creatures from a parallel universe escaped to this one. The Dires quickly gained full sapience (closer to that of a human than that of a dolphin or elephant) as a survival tactic and eventually evolved into the Rainbow Paint Wolves as they were being crowded out of their traditional homes. Of course, some Dire Wolf populations remained isolated and so there's a small amount of the original Dires although they are still more evolved than their ancestors. The Rainbow Paint Wolves and Dires are on equal level to the other sapient species and according to the rules of my world, they have three forms (human, anthro, animal) like all other sapient creatures but most prefer their anthro forms because they hate losing their paint and paint powers even temporarily.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Hello again, y'all! I won two RPWs recently and forgot to share them (again - college just sucks all of my free time away, sorry!), so here they are!

Cheesecake - Male - Adult - Heteroromantic Aceflux

Jesse - Male - Teenager - Questioning (Based off of a Christmas Island forest skink (Emoia nativitatis))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We might do a Spring Event instead though do you guys have any ideas about what we can do?
Sure! Why not do RPWs based on specific breeds of flowers, like lilacs, roses, poppies, or lilies? Why not also do holiday-themed wolves, like those for Easter and Passover? Or, you could do some wolves based on birds or bird eggs.

Make a top ten list of your favourite RPW's! (They can be yours or someone elses!)
In completely random order...
Lola Norac
Azlyn Cicada
Lamar
Clarissa Gimli Yumiko
Caspian (Captain of the Galanthee)
Echo Primadonna
Bartók
Elodie
Vera
Avarice

Where do you imagine your wolves living? (Can be your own made up world, can be the canon RPW world, can be our earth!)
My wolves all live in different places.

Mephistopheles, Sebastian Michaelis, and Schadenfreude all live in Hell...though Shady and Sebby often roam Earth and other realms, as well - they are not confined to Hell, as Mephistopheles chooses to be.

Bones lives on a Starship in space.

Akay once lived in Moskoff, though now she dwells on the sea with Caspian. Lola lives in Blackthorn near the wharf, Kelsi and Lucas Ryan and their pups live in Guójiā Dēnglóng (The Country of Lanturns), and Iyana lives in Varic. Balto is in the process of moving from Alaska to Moskoff. Seren is now moving out of Varic to live with his new mate, Echo...though they don't know where they're moving to just yet.

A good portion of my RPWs live on or in the sea, such as the crew of the Galanthee and the crew of The Agasiz.

All of my other wolves live in various made-up worlds I created. I should really make a map of everything...it would make it a lot easier to keep track of all the cities and such...I might have to do that, now. *rubs hands together* I smell a Summer project!
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:40 pm

Just figured I'd answer this one question for fun :0c

Make a top ten list of your favourite RPW's! (They can be yours or someone elses!)
iiiiiin no particular order:
Chara
Livius
Hus
Shibe
Rasputin
Knin
Garbage
Spook
Nexus

confetti

I'm also looking for a looking shard, I have a path of the dire item i can give in exchange for it
please pm if youre interested ovo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:00 am

@Raven & Booklover789 - congrats on your new rpws omg !!

I have been honored to be chosen as a guest artist and I'm super excited to make some rpws,
    with that being said I've got my first design up for adoption
    so go check them out ^^

also if you have any suggestions for what you may want to see I may do one rpw based off of one,
    feel free to just pm me or reply here !!

hope you guys like what I put out <3

just kinda doing this with just my rpws
    In no particular order
    Andromeda
    Cardonnay
    Gally
    Gus
    Laika
    Pylot
    Mike
    Rich
    Pheobe
    Brenden
i'm no longer active here
if you really need to contact me please message me on da (@frank-poole) or toyhouse (@apollosaurus)
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon May 01, 2017 2:17 pm

Hey, just wanted to throw out there that my nursery wolves adoption ends tomorrow, unless anyone would like an extension. Here is the link again for anyone curious!.

Edit: There has been a one day extension! ^-^
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Mon May 01, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Mon May 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Looking for someone to transfer my design please pm me!

@Firedancer- good luck!
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────