Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:02 am

Gently comes back even though im on the same page rip me
@Natsukashii;; TH ANK YOU SHES MY ANGER BADGER THAT WILL ROAST U
@Ola232;; i wish you luck w/ getting breeding partners!
-----
doots Amara down
I have one more custom so i'm probably gonna edit this post sometime yo
---
Still open for RPs/Headcannons and whatnot!!
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:30 am

Code: Select all
@Polar -- I love all your customs! They are total babes.

I have a question for everyone:
I know Raven has been really busy with real life and things, and I do have a request in to be added to the custom thread, but I really want to work on them. Is it against the rules for someone to make a cover under the custom thread and add me so I can make my customs?

Thank you Polar for offering to make me a spot!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:15 pm

@Weeping_Angel }Y{
I'm glad you got help! :D

Warning This is kinda a long post

first I have a bunch of RPW's and cuddlebugs I want to introduce! :D First is Erebus Nightshade and
his cuddlebug Pandora!
ImageImage
I'm still working on their personality's but I just love them both so much to Pandora's wings to Erebus's eyes! :D

nextt is another cuddlebug names Frost Peppers who is owned my rpw Crasher. He's a lot like his owner and is very
energetic but also loves the cold. :)

Next I have a bunch of customs I've gotten from both the Halloween event ( a blank gravestone), Christmas event ( a Custom Bauble rpw, a Custom ReinRPW, 5 Custom Tokens and 6 Advanced Custom Tokens ) and Valentines event ( a Cuddlebug Wing) that I would like to have done, I'd do them myself but I can't use Oekaki at all and I have not art tablet. So if anyone is willing to do then or even some of them please PM me I have a list of all the edits, pallets, themes and items I wish to use on them as well. I'm willing to offer items I have extra of from then event as well as what few paint gems I have as well as some pets if need be.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:55 pm

I am eagerly looking for a looking shard
    if you have one i am willing to pay up to 100 pgs for it (twice the sale amount)
    and can offer other items? and art
    ill pretty much pay what you want !!
    just pm me if you have one you do not need

thanks !!
    - pollo
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:35 pm

@vixxen - You have gorgeous art! I will commission you at some point!
@bookie - Adorable wolves paired with adorable art! I love your style, and Obey looks so cute!
@Pasta. - Baa baa black sheep have you any wool? Ever heard that song? No? Well, that doesn't change the fact that Rufus is the fluffiest cutest sheep I have seen! (Can I call him a sheep dog?)
@Weeping Angel - I love Bunny's ears! So cute! And I feel like Daemon and my rpw Flash might get along?
@Polar - Lindow Rune is so stunning. I'm drooling in jealousy. And Amara's hair has me in tears.
@natsukashii - That art is to die for! Let me go check on my supply of paint gems, and you might find me lurking around your PM's to commission you!
@Ola232 - Very cute rpw's you've got there, I hope you wouldn't notice if I hid them under my vest and ran...
@LadyChinaAru Boy that valentines rpw is bammin' slammin' beautiful!
@pollo - Best of luck! I'll go check if I have one somewhere?

Hey guys, just me Riv popping in to say that I have some rpw's up for adopt! Also, I'm working on my rpw alphabet (Just finished the letter L) and need some suggestions for other letters! I've got a list of what letters are needed on this post!

Image Image Image ImageImage
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:04 am

ok so I noticed I haven't really introduced ANY of my rpws since like last Halloween
    I'm sorry aaa so here we go haha
    all are open to any kind of relationships pretty much
    I'm willing to rp, do headcannons, art, anything is fine with me
    i apollogize for this being so long !!

Alby - male - bisexual - technical engineer
    Alby is very calm and collected. Normally not commenting on everything or talking to everyone he tends to stay off to the side and out of the crowd.

Apollo - male - heterosexual
    Apollo is a total sweetheart. He is normally really kind and caring, looking out for others and himself, making sure no one ends up hurt. As much as he tries to be kind, most don't allow him to because of his strange appearance.

Aruna - female - heterosexual
    Aruna is as shy as can be. She doesn't like to talk in front of others and avoids most public situations. While you may see her at a coffee shop sometimes she is often just in her shared apartment with her brother.

Atlas - male - heterosexual - baker
    Atlas loves to bake and is often coming up with some sort of a sweet to give out. Can be frightened very easily, though.

Bella - female - child
    Bella is full of energy and creativity. She often likes to make paintings or sculptures for others as gifts.

Cardonnay - female - homosexual
    Runs a winery and is a very caring gal. She has a southern accent and loves to garden.

Cass - male - bisexual - stunted growth
    Cass can be really depressed sometimes often wishing he had someone to love. is afraid of being alone and is skittish too.

Cedar - male - bisexual
    Cedar is that punk kid who you don't want to mess with but still want to be friends with a know him. He has a tendency to get really angry and break things if you offset him but when he isn't angry it seems as if he has no emotions or is almost always sad.

Cetus - male - pansexual
    Parcially blind marine nerd, strange guy, really likes whales and is almost always talking about them.

Chip - Genderfluid - pansexual
    Chip is a huge nature nerd. They are always outside taking down notes, drawing something, or just taking in the scenery. They can answer almost any question relating to plant life and can easily tell you some of their uses and what they are related to. Chip knows almost everything there is to know about plant life and is always looking to learn more if they can.

Cygnus - male - homosexual
    Likes anything to do with supernatural items, Mentor to Peer, and does magic tricks and loves to freak others out

Daisy - female - homosexual
    Daisy is super sweet and tends to cry a whole lot or cry easily.

Dave - male - homosexual
    Is really socially awkward and doesn't know many others. Likes to have as little friends and contacts as possible. The only sibling he likes is Frank.

Dawn - female - heterosexual
    Dawn sometimes forgets to take care of herself and doesn't see all that much value in herself. She loves to look after others and children.

Echo - male - bisexual - is a teen (has not been grown)
    Echo is a loudmouth making sure you know what he has to say about anything. He isn't afraid to speak his mind even if it may cause him to get into trouble.

Edward - male - heterosexual - is a teen (has not been grown)
    Ed is a very sociable guy. He likes to talk to others and get to know them and others can easily get to know him. He very much enjoys to talk and give advice.

Fiora - female - taken
    Although Fiora looks like she is often hidden or a recluse she tends to be quite social. if she can she talks to others normally trying to get her mind off of one fact, the fact that no one truly loves her, or at least that is what she thinks.

Frank - male - heterosexual
    Frank is as shy as can be. He barely talks to his parents and siblings let alone strangers. The only wolf he really opens up to is Dave and even then he can be scared to share certain information.

Gally - female - taken
    Gally is extremely shy. She rarely talks to anyone she doesn't know and it takes a lot of patience to get her to just say hi to you. Often covering most of her face or at least her eyes Gally likes to hide from others and act as if she weren't there.

Gus - male - heterosexual
    Gus likes to act older than he is. He does have a high maturity and takes things seriously but doesn't enjoy his life to the fullest.

Halford - male - pansexual - stunted
    Halford can be a real pain in the rear end sometimes, trying to get others to get him what he wants acting real spoiled.

Jeremy - male - heterosexual
    Jer is a sweet talker, making others fall under his influence really easily.

Joanna - female - pansexual
    Joanna is terrible at getting to know others and has never been all that close to anyone. She has major trust issues and doesn't let herself be touched anywhere.

Joseph - male - homosexual
    such a flirt, leads everyone to think he is straight and always with the women when in reality he is as gay as they come. always acting really cool and sly but when it's a guy he likes he goes haywire and becomes all nervous.

Kepler - male - bisexual
    Kepler is a bit of a trouble maker. He likes to put himself out there making him do crazy things to get attention. Though he seems pretty popular he really just wants one or two close friends and sometimes hates the fact that there are many people swooning over him.

Kotex - genderfluid - pansexual
    Kotex is very calm, often meditating or doing yoga, he is not normally bothered by anything. He also has a very soothing voice and does podcasts for others so they can hear his voice.

Kristian - (trans)male - heterosexual
    Kristian is often rolling in the mud with his brother or playing video games and sometimes going out with his BB gun to practice shooting. He is very energetic like his sister Phoebe and can find himself in trouble more often than not. He tries to stay calm at times though and can be reserved and quiet in times in which he needs to be.

Laika - female - heterosexual
    Laika has problems telling others what to do and is always looking up towards someone afraid that she will mess up anything. She does not mind being told what to do, though.

Leah - female - homosexual
    Leah is a real artist at heart. She is always doodling or making something, bringing the attention towards her. She likes to be in the spotlight and noticed.

Light - female - homosexual - is a teen (has not been grown)
    Light is normally really cheerful. She takes what she has and cherishes it, especially her family.

Logan - male - child
    Logan is really smart and loves to solve puzzles. Rubix cubes, sudoku, crosswords, you name it and he can solve it. He has a really strong brain making him super smart but he likes to show off making others not like him all that much.

Luther - male - child
    Luther is usually very happy and loves to make others happy. He is almost always taking photos too.

Marco - male - taken
    Marco is an extremely shy nerd. He does everything in his power to stay out of the spotlight and having a popular twin doesn't make it any easier. Though he loves Jamie and would hate if anything happens to him he finds those like him very repulsing

Marlow - Female - pansexual
    Marlow is always worried about how she looks, often fixing her hair or clothing. She also pays attention to how others look and likes to judge.

Mars - male - pansexual - stunted
    Mars is an emo kid, often listening to some sort of depressing music and wearing black. Doesn't like to go out into public at all.

Mike - male - Heterosexual - stunted
    Mike is a big music nerd, usually always listening to something and pays more attention to the details of the artists lives than his own or the lives of those around him.

Newton - male - taken
    Newton is the oddball. He tries to fit in with his siblings but ends up being that much different. He loves to joke around and play games, poking at others. It seems odd to everyone else but he likes pulling stunts or making others laugh. Though his moms may say no to something he is a little daredevil and tends to go against their wishes.

Peer - male - homosexual
    Peer is largely into the supernatural things and creepy things. He isn't one that gets scared easily and tends to put himself out there and try new things. Spooky things are his specialty though and Halloween is by far his favorite holiday.

Pheobe - female - taken
    Phoebe is a little ball of fire. She is always doing something and it's rare to see her sit down or rest. Though it looks like she takes a little time to notice people she often takes note of the little things and can tell easily if she knows she will be friends with them or not.

Posey - female - bisexual
    Posey is very bubbly. Always giggling or making others giggle she is usually trying to be funny. While she still is young she has gotten a good grasp on life and understands the good and bad side of it. Though the world isn't perfect she usually tries to think it is shoving away all the things like world hunger and well everything bad because she know's she can't help them.

Pylot - male - heterosexual
    Was put into a coma and doesn't remember anything from his past. He is very mysterious and doesn't like to let others into his life.

Quasar - male - homosexual - stunted
    Quasar is crazy and is always coming up with new ideas or inventions.

Rachel - female - homosexual
    Rachel is very quiet. While she may appear to be shy or somewhat scared by others, once you get to know her, you know she is a friend that will last forever. Rachel doesn't trust too easily though and if she does appear to trust you she may feel very attached to you.

Ricotta - male - homosexual
    Ricotta is a very loving guy. He easily puts others before him and makes sure he makes people happy. There is never a time when he doesn't have a smile on his face or he isn't laughing. He tries to rub off on others making them smile or laugh as much as he can. He runs a bakery where he has the best cupcakes in town and it makes him really happy knowing he is making others happy.

Roger - male - homosexual
    Roger is the sweetest being alive. He cares about others feelings and always has the best intent in everything he does.

Stardust - female - heterosexual
    Stardust is really shy but is great at helping others with emotions and giving advice.

Stream - male - heterosexual
    Stream is always telling jokes and likes to make others laugh, even if it makes him hurt himself.

Terry - female - bisexual
    Terry is very bubbly. Always giggling or making others giggle she is usually trying to be funny. While she still is young she has gotten a good grasp on life and understands the good and bad side of it. While the world isn't perfect she usually tries to think it is shoving away all the things like world hunger and well everything bad because she know's she can't help them.

Tom - male - heterosexual - stunted
    very shy and very nerdy. he often is seen listening to music or singing to himself

Vivian - male - female - other - sexuality - occupation
    Vivian is usually a mess, thinking she knows what she is doing but she ends up screwing up everything. She tends to have poor judgment and isn't good at making the right decisions.

Wheatley - male - bisexual
    Wheatly loves to crack jokes and make a fool our of himself to get laughs. he has a really cute British accent.

Zack - male - pansexual
    Zack is always looking for some kind of love and always failing to keep it or get it. He has troubles finding the right one even though he has the charms and looks causing many to swoon over him.
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:43 am

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:14 am

Hello! I'm searching for some items here!

Looking for:
A Cuddlebug???
Lovebird's Feather
Soul Potion
Demonic Tonic
Blank Gravestone
Glitter bucket
Party Paint

But feel free to offer other items!

Willing to Trade:
Splice x2
Clone Stone x1
Hair Growth Gel x1
Chip of the Ol' Sleigh x2
Pie Floater x1
Generic Brand Yeast Spread x1
Kangaroo Paw x2
100's and 1000's x2
Custom Token x4
Advanced Custom Token x1

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:27 am

I won a few wolves awhile ago, and forgot to tell y'all about them! :D

Meet Loki, my self-depreciating and distrustful little wolf. He's got a rather high level of touch-aversion, and dislikes greatly having to even rub up against other wolves. He also has Trichotillomania, which negatively impacts him further. Loki tends to be very awkward in social situations, and doesn't ever say much in terms of being solidified to one particular wolf - he has no friends, and prefers to keep it that way.

Meet Lewis and Clark, my adorable RPW and Cuddlebug team! Lewis is female, and Clark is male - the two work together very well, and like to adventure and find new things.

Meet Stucky Bucky! Most of his friends just call him by his first name. I'm still figuring him out, but he's probably going to end up being a bit of a prankster. XD I adore his design, and am really happy that I won him as a RU! :D
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:02 am

Code: Select all
@booklover789 Oh my gosh, your wolves are adorable! Naming your wolf + cuddlebug team Louis and Clark was a clever idea. It's cute! And ahhh, I just want to scoop Loki up and hug him (although I wouldn't since he doesn't like touch). He's so cute. <3
@~Prophecy~ Good luck with your item trading!
@☁Lady Raincloud☁ You're super generous to be hosting an item raffle. ^-^
@~Apollo~ Oh my gosh, you have some stunning new rpws! If you are still looking for headcannon/relationships/roleplays, shoot me a PM. c: Also, good luck with finding a looking shard, if you haven't already!
@River Song The rpws you design are adorable. <3

Anyways, firstly, I'd like to introduce some nursery rpws that I haven't introduced yet! I originally wanted to keep all of them, but I want to expand the families out and I don't trust myself to take amazing care of all of them, so I am adopting a few out. After I introduce them all, I'll tell you how I'm going to adopt them out.

These are Jordan's and Tamarisk's kids. The top boy's name is Cameron, and the bottom boy's name is Baron.

These are Phoenix and Kadir's kids. The top girl's name is Adeline.
The bottom girl is going up for adoption. Here is her info: type 1 fur - custom ears - heart shaped tail (special) - feathers on shoulders (special) - munchkin - common paint

This is Amitola and Seraphina's kid. Her name is Cassima. Since both of her parents are pirates - and since one is the captain - she lives on board with them and is starting to learn the ropes. She has dreams of someday following in her daddy's footsteps and being captain of The White Cutlass.

These are Alastair and Deina's kids. I am putting both up for adoption.
The girl's info: type 1 fur - custom ears - custom tail - head spine - horns (special) - common paint - paint glow (special) - munchkin
The boy's info: type 1 fur - custom ears - custom tail - hair (special) - common paint - ability to make paws glow (special) - munchkin

These are Presence and Flash's kids. The top girl is named October.
The bottom girl is going up for adoption. Here is her info: type 1 fur - custom ears - custom tail - coloured sclera - horn (special) - eye glow - paint glow - stunted growth (special) - common paint

This is also Presence and Flash's kid. His name is Fury.

Please check out this thread for the adoptions. If for some reason I'm not allowed to do this, please let me know! I don't think they qualify as readoptions, so I believe I'm allowed to run the process of adopting them out myself?

~~~

My other thing that I wanted to ask was if anyone would be interested in an art contest that has rainbow paint wolf prizes? I'd love to get art of my rpws, and I was wondering if an art contest might be the way to do it. I would at least be having Chickensmoothie pet prizes as well as hopefully rainbow paint wolf prizes, but I wanted to find out if anyone would even be interested in it before I try to organize anything. cx
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me