Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Secret Santa!

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:07 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got a few characters to share!

by SmellyMouse on deviantart

This is Duke and Duchess! They're sort of like CatDog from that old Nickelodeon tv show. Duke is the dog half. He's a lot more outgoing, spazzy, and playful. Duchess is the cat half. She likes to think she's all regal and above everyone else, but that's difficult for her when her literal other half is a spazzy dog that loves to play. They don't tend to get along and argue a lot.

by Enigmatic-Insomniac on deviantart

I got another character from Enigmatic-Insomniac! This is Juliana Morgenstern. She is an astronomer and astrologist with a deep passion and fascination with space and the stars. She's incredibly spiritual and eager to teach others who are wiling to learn about space. On occasion she's been known to do tarot readings and loves reading her horoscope in the newspaper. If you're ever wondering the positions of the planets and such at your birth, Julie is the one to see! Using her knowledge, she can accurately tell you the positions of any planet at the time of your birth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also wanted to share a little project I've got going on. I purchased a species concept from Lucheek on deviantart.
I'm calling them Jellijinx. They're an intelligent, aquatic species that are kind of a cross between jellyfish and seahorses.
The plan so far is to have various different caps, tentacles, arms, and bodies along with extras like fins/spines/etc.
Here are some examples! The first one is the most simplistic/common, and the last one is a little more complex/rarer.
Would love to hear some feedback, if anyone would like to provide any. Thanks for looking!

@ LostGosling: Oooo what a cute drawing of your character, Kitty! She definitely looks like she has an attitude there!

@ SleepWalked: Wow! I love that first piece of art you shared! The colors and design are so magical looking!

@ P0CKETKNIFE: What an amazingly cute fursona! You don't see frogs very often as 'sonas. It's so unique!

@ Chausie: That is some lovely art you got! Your new cat is so precious looking. If you still haven't named her yet, may I suggest Cleo, Addison, or Chloe?

@ Emris: Hnnng. That fumi dragon is to die for! What an amazing color scheme they have! Congrats on finally getting your hands on them!

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
XXXXXXXXXX

female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOPXXXFURSONAXXXTOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain

๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆโ˜”๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
XXXXXXXXXX

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violenca » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:06 pm

Heya guys !
Here are all the Chars i'm selling!
If you see someone you like feel free to message me on Da or TH <3

SPECIAL DEALS: Found Here!

Made some new adopters OwO

4 of these Adopts are still open <3
And there are still some adopts open which are linked into this adopt pic <3

I opened a cheap 100 points Gacha ! Take a look if you want <3

New Art:
I had this super cute idea in my head since a longtime, Beau and Itward vs Arno and Isla :D

Also got this 50 Pea Farming of Hamilton byNemesisAirArt at Da <3

New Chars:
I won this super cute Ealeg made by QviCreations on DA <3
THey came with this super cute pixel by VladieBunifly <3

@Emris: This new Fumi is georgeous <3 Her colors are so harmonic <3
@BigBlue: Good luck on selling your designs <3 I realy like some of em but aargh i already got too much chars q_q
@trash: This pixel of your goatie is so precious and detailed i love that sooo much ! And Forg. 10/10 would try to fight him n loose.
@Chausie: Arw gosh this pixel gives me love. Luka is a realy geourgeous character too and the shaing on this pixel is A++
@Sleepwalked: arwww i'm so happy you liked my artsie Q_Q
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆ

art by kirwick
Violenca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoffnungsstern » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:14 am

Gosh this week was busy but I managed to do an art piece!

I changed Kirsis designe a bit and he now also has a profile!

https://toyhou.se/748382.kirsi (click on the music notes to hear some music!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Violenca
Good luck with selling! Also congrats on that new character!

@rainbowpanda101
I love Duke and Duchess! (aaah and catdog it's been quite a while since I last saw this show haha)
Juliana is so cute too! I love the colours! Also good luck with your species! They sure look interesting

@LostGosling
Good luck with selling!
Kitty is gorgeous! She looks so fluffy!

@SleepWalked
ooooh I really like that first piece!
Also that adoptable is really cool good luck with selling!

@P0CKETKNIFE
that pixel is stunning! He seems like a really cool character too! I don't see many frogs around!
(Also I checked out your deviantart and I love your art style!)

@Chausie
your new character is so pretty! The colours match so well!
Also congrats on your new art! I especially like the pixel of Luka!

@trashguts
I love Forg it's such a cute concept!
and the newest art piece you got looks stunning!

@-TheBigBlueBear-
Good luck with selling your adopts!
Hoffnungsstern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby murdock+ » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:44 am

Hoffnungsstern wrote:Gosh this week was busy but I managed to do an art piece!

I changed Kirsis designe a bit and he now also has a profile!

https://toyhou.se/748382.kirsi (click on the music notes to hear some music!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh wow, super awesome design. ;o;
FURVILLA: A VIRTUAL PET SITE
Register today by clicking on the link!
murdock+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -TheBigBlueBear- » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:51 am

Looking for Art - Have a LOT of CS Stuff
I've amassed quite a bit of wealth on the site : )
Here's what I can offer in return for high quality art <3
PM Me if you're interested : ) <3
4500 C$

Uncommons & Below
19,000+ Pets For Offers

Store Pets
(2 Complete Non Rares List Sets + Basilisk Set)
Thats right, this is 185 Pets + the basilisk set x2
**NOTE: I am only willing to trade SETS of store pets. So all 4 - 5 pets in the set HAVE to be taken as payment if store pets are the agreed upon payment type. Please keep this in mind. Thanks so much**
Store Pet Set 1
Store Pet Set 2

Rares/Very Rares
Rares
Very Rare Group

List Pets
Rares List Pets

Sorry to everyone that I've been posting so much lD I'm sure it's a pain to see my name over and over lol
I did a redesign of my Fursona based on myself, my username, and Benny Blanco and Halseys song Eastside : )

Art / Design by me (TheBigBlueBear)

Basically he's a werebear now (werewolfxbear) Much bigger and bulkier. V thick like trees lmao.
I love him a lot : ) Feel's way more comfortable than how I identified with my last fursona.
His name's still Cole, Short for Cobalt or Colbert (whichever) <3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Hoffnungsstern - Love Kirsis's design a lot ??? You made the fire look so good AAAAA
@Violenca - Good luck selling! And thanks ;u; I'm hesitant about my design skills but glad to see people like what I'm making!!
@Rainbowpanda101 - I remember cat dog well enough to make sense of your character haha : ) Congrats on the unique grab
@LostGosling - Congrats on the kia!! I've loved that design for a long time and I'm glad it's in good hands !! <3
โ˜† โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” โ˜†
โ˜† He/They ll Wife โ˜†
- Liquidating + Quitting -
C$ + Lists for Custom OCs and Art

โ˜† โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” โ˜†
-TheBigBlueBear-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonmaster11 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:55 am

Wow everyone's characters are so detailed and beautiful 0_0
This is the only one ive made so far; he's called Vincent Black Lightning and he's inspired by a cover by one of my favourite bands, Firepit Collective
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

lukey โ€ข he/they โ€ข furry โ€ข adult โ€ข no fixed abode traveller (UK) โ€ข funghi forager and enthusiast

โ€”> ๐Ÿ’œmy trading thread!!๐Ÿ’œ <โ€”

ImageImageImage

pic in avatar drawn by defresh!
dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:26 pm

any designs you see of mine, that is not credited to shawty on th is STOLEN artwork.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DEADPlNE » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:57 pm

SELLING / TRADING CHARACTERS
I'm also trading all my items / pets for art !

I recently got back into characters just a smidgen ! With a new fursona design and actual role-plays to help fluff out personalities, I'm officially motivated to get back into these guys. Yet, I wont have anywhere over 20 ever again. I can only handle so much.

elfkit . I designed myself a better suiting fursona ! When I get my next shipment of hobby stuff, I'll draw a few things of him. So far, all my friends have agreed that this design suits me far better. I'm excited to get more art of him.

DEADPlNE . I revamped this cool guy. I really wanted a pitbull character so here he is! He has a whole reference but it has some abusive items on it. You can view it on his toyhouse page here.

fiji . glad for you to join this forum ! I hope you enjoy your stay here
dragonmaster11 . did you draw that ? if so, good job !
-TheBigBlueBear- . you make me want to have a bear character now !

I no longer play chickensmoothie as actively as before,
so messages will be slow.

I'm willing to trade my pets for art and /
or characters, in large offers. Just send me a mess-
age. I'm more than willing to clear them out.
DEADPlNE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Questions!
Do you have a mascot/sona? Show them off!
Keyoto is my mascot! -I like that term, thank you-
Keyo has been my mascot since the beginning or 2012. Since then he has been revamped at least 6 times.

Do you have any specific dream characters? Do you attempt to obtain them or just quietly stalk?
I do have a few specific dream characters. I have attempted to obtain some, but otherwise I just questly stalk. Currently, this is one of my ultimate dreamies: Selkie belongs to Sixbane

Do your characters share common colors/themes or do you have a varied mix
Most seem to share common colors...dark colors with a bright accent. However, I am starting to like more bright colors, so Im starting to have characters that are brighter orange, purplesย  etc, rather than a dark grey or purple or blue.

How do you feel about fna OCs, pokefusions, ponies, etc
I am honestly iffy about fandom OCs...so I dont have any. Id like to make my pokemon team a character set, but I am unsure about it still. Any horse characters I own that I put into a chibi, almost MLP style are never referred to as MLP or ponies..just horses, because they are actually part of the fandom.

Show off the last art piece you received
I thiiinkkk that this is the last art piece I got. By ChristianAnimalLover.

Do you have any current specific character goals? If so what are they?
I do..kinda. Cureently my main goal is to make everyone a matching icon for TH...and eventually finish all refs...and then eventually fill out their personalities and th pages.

How do you go about designing characters? What do you start with? Colors, a personality?
I start with species and go from there. Very rarely do I start with colors, and I have never really started with personality unless it was connected to the species in my head

Show me a character of yours from an unusual species! Something besides feline and canine. Like, does anyone have any mice?
Jerboa + Boa
Squirrel
Giraffe
Sea Slug

Do I, Ittam, own any characters that you really like? Do you have any dreamies?
Yes, you have charas I really like:
Nia is a dreamie, honestly.
I like the colorss.
Really like the gradient on this one.
Goatttt
He is so cute, omg.
Minor dreamie. I like all the speckles.
Minor dreamie. He is an opossom and I love him.
Heh. He is cute.
More specklessss.
I think that is it. Ultimately, Nia is my favorite.

Guys, I wanna answer more questions...
Code: Select all
[b]Do you have any characters that You almost want to make a mascot/sona
but don't completely feel like it is..you? [/b]
[b]Which gender of character do you own more of?[/b]
[b]What is your favorite and least favorite personality to have for a character?[/b]
[b]What do you love to see in characters and what do you hate to see?[/b]
[b]Favorite memory you have relating to your characters?[/b]
[b]If you could change one thing about how you own or take care of your characters, what would it be?[/b]
[b]What is the most youd ever spend for a character?[/b]
[b]What do you look for in adopts?[/b]

@TheBigBlueBear - Your sona redesign is so beautifull. I love it
@Hoffnungsstern - Oh, nice design! I really like how it looks.
@Violenca - Oooohhh. 3 is so beautifull. I wish you luck selling all of them! If I didnt need new charas, Id get #3...but I have too many.
@Everyone who commented to me last time: Thank you for all the nice comments! You guys are awesome honestly and it is nice to get good lucks or comments on my charas.

โ–ช ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด โ–ช ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด โ–ช ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผน๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฅ โ–ช
โ–ช ๏ผฆ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผก โ–ช ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผท๏ผก๏ผณ โ–ช ๏ผค๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผซ โ–ช

โ–ช ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผš artworkiskey โ–ช
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grafaiai » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:38 pm

Do you have any characters that You almost want to make a mascot/sona
    but don't completely feel like it is..you?

ahh yeah, for sure. anshrew and snegg mostly.

Which gender of character do you own more of?
    ok! so i just checked and, including characters that need revamps and characters currently up for sale but still on my TH, i have 96 males, 76 females, & 26 nonbinary or nongendered characters. that makes 49% male, 38% female, & 13% nyanbinary >:3c

What is your favorite and least favorite personality to have for a character?
    i really enjoy having characters that are genuinely good, friendly people! i don't know if i have a specific least favorite, but i have a hard time with characters that are very edgy lol

What do you love to see in characters and what do you hate to see?
    i love weird monstery things and miscellaneous creatures! i also love cats lately, and ponies, and pokemon... OTL
    there isn't much i hate to see honestly! there are a few species i don't really enjoy drawing very much (plumies, kias, and various sharkdogs come to mind but i don't think they're around much anymore) but that's just personal taste!

Favorite memory you have relating to your characters?
    asjd;flajk probably streams people did on the mlp oc fanclub in like 2014 lol

If you could change one thing about how you own or take care of your characters, what would it be?
    more time and money to get art of them and get writing of them and stuff :'| and actually being better about sitting down and writing out blurbs/etc

What is the most youd ever spend for a character?
    it reeaally depends on where my finances are at in the moment and just how much i loooove the character but probably like $50 absolute tops

What do you look for in adopts?
    usually just if it's a design that kind of immediately clicks with me, like as soon as i see it i'm like "o dang i wanna draw that!"

Do I, Ittam, own any characters that you really like? Do you have any dreamies?
    ahh several
    cookie, happy, vintage, coeur (hehe), fontella, jazz, tiny, somnia, urban, xenodu, and xelda are probably my favorites! >:3c

How do you go about designing characters? What do you start with? Colors, a personality?
    usually overall design (silhouette/anatomy/etc) and then markings, and i tweak the pallete dramatically as i go :'D playing with colors is my favorite part haha
    personality and bio usually come last, unfortunately OTL

What is the highest amount of characters you've owned at once?
    i have ~200 now and it's definitely the most i've had at once ;_; but i love them all...

Share your favourite piece of art of a character you've commissioned/received from someone else
    SO MANY
    these two by reykat@dA are amaaaazing and awe me every time i see them, i'm in love with this piece by iingeniium@instagram, this piece by mucking up@iscribble just makes me v happy inside, this piece by bablar@dA makes my heart sing and this one by elanstration@dA makes my heart giggle, this piece by arurelius@dA is looovely and captures them perfectly... the list goes on da;sklfj

Is there a certain artist that you continuously buy art from?
    reykat is always incredible, cery for sure, and of course falli are the main ones that come to mind? though i'm sure there's more haha. eqen is also one of my favorite designers and one of the artists i'm most likely to impulse buy adopts from dalskjf;
    i've also gotten a bunch of pieces from my bro elan but he's gonna make it big as a famous comics man so individual-character illustrations aren't really his focus lol

What's your favorite name for a character you've ever seen? (Yours, or someone else's)
    oh interesting question! i honestly haven't thought about this very much but now i'm gonna have to!
    somebody won a contest i entered with the name mercutio and i kind of love it, it fit the design very well

Show me a character of yours from an unusual species! Something besides feline and canine. Like, does anyone have any mice?
    ahh i already showed off a bunch i think buuutt discluding ones that are part of an Official Species, pokemon, and humanoid monster-creatures...
    frog (?), snake shrew, sphynx, another snake, korok, monster boi, lizardy reptile thingy, cactus, wormy thing, dragony serpent thing, deer, bearded dragon, reptiley thingy, potato, pigeon, firefly robit, horsey robit, another cactus, ambiguous ungulate reptilian creature, parrot? monster?, another korok, bearish boy, anoother snake, another deer, triceratops, porcupine, gatorey reptile siren monster, another potato, a.. thing?, robitty boy, anoooother snake, dragon, garbage bag, egg, another potato, another cactus, bat, serpenty dragon, reptiley quadruped, snappy gator thing, shapeshifting siren blob, raccoon, aaand whatever this thing is
    :'D!!

aaaanyway....

[b]who is your favorite of [url=https://toyhou.se/trashguts/characters]my (trashguts) characters[/url]? :3c[/b]

quick link

@keyoto-thefox: wow what an old sona, i love his spots!! and i looove ezmi aww
    @deadpine: ohh your new sona design is [i]excellent[/i], i'm such a sucker for greyscale and it's such a nice simple design omg!! i also love your pitbull buddy <3 that is some v good art
    @fiji: flap jack is a cutie!!
    @dragonmaster11: oh dang that lightning looks great! and i love how fluffy his tail is >:3c
    @-thebigbluebear-: wow that really is a lot of wealth lol good luck with getting some good art!! blue looks very handsome, i love the constellations <3
    @hoffnungsstern: ohh adorable, that fire looks so good!!
    @violenca: i love your designs!! & that set of sketches is amazing, the anatomy looks so fun... big arms for good hugs and a good stuffed animal-lookin body shape omg haha! that ealeg is also adoorable
    @rainbowpanda101: i love duke and duchess, they are perfect. the jellijinx are also cute! they remind me of an upside-down bowl of noodles, especially the first one :3c
    @lostgosling: #2 in that firey batch of dogs is amaazing, and that drake-dog is super lovely too! the palette on that kia (i think?) is really nice ahh i love the blue-green gradient
    @dancing.cinnamon~: frost is so pretty!! what a nice color scheme <3
    @sleepwalked: i love Saeten holy cow, what a good dragon!! daydream is also gorgeous omg
    @cleo_starry: snake ocs! yay! snakes are great! & cacti is v cute
    @p0cketknife: *frog friend frog friend* i love your frog boy so much :'V & i feel very similarly about where i want to be art-wise in the future haha
    @chausie: kahuna is so pretty! & yeah luka has some amazing art, wow. also, yes, double ears & horns are very very good, and crocodiles are such a good species ahh

apologizes for the stupid long post i can't sleep haha

adult ๐Ÿธ xe/he ๐Ÿต trashguts
aka tg, cricket, weevil
๐Ÿ›
discord : trashguts
...but! be warned that i am not
much of a conversationalist

toyhou.se : trashguts
prone to Experiencing Mental Health,
please understand
๐ŸฆŸ
adopt & base usage TOS