☀ Sweetens ☀ Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ Fanclub!

Postby Tendo64 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:27 pm

Melinoe wrote:
Do your Sweetens have any lore?:

Holly

A very quiet and calm Sweeten. She's either a munchkin or is the runt of her litter (I can't decide.) Surprisingly, she can be quite energetic, and she gets her energy out by being active outside (ice-skating being her favorite activity.) Sadly, as of late, she's gotten rather sickly, so she can't go outside as often as she used too. She's got wonderful parents that she is very grateful for and hates to disappoint, so even though she is ill she tends to push herself too much, hoping to make her parents proud. She is around 12 years old and is Callie and Jaxon's neighbor.

Callie

Callie is a young adult who is working to build a home of her own, but until it is finished she lives with her adoptive parents and younger brother, Jaxon. She likes to sew and make clothes for herself and her loved ones. She is self conscious of her own fur patterns so she made a hoodie of what she wishes her fur looked like. No one knows this though, they all think that she just made a nice hoodie for herself. She's rather reserved and aloof, no one knows too much about her at all, aside from Jaxon and her parents.

Jaxon

Jaxon is about 12 years old and was an orphan for the first 8 years of his life. He was taken in by his adoptive parents when their daughter, Callie, saved him from a ghost and brought him home one fateful Halloween night. He's a very happy Sweeten with a big fat crush on Holly. It's incredibly obvious that he likes her and Callie often pokes fun at him for it (like a big sister would.) Personality-wise he is a hyperactive and happy kind of kid but he's also quite gullible and clumsy.

Lepus

Lepus belongs to a clan of immortal Sweetens that come into being when mortal Sweetens find/make new constellations. No Sweeten knows what he or others of his clan are capable of, all they know is that their power is beyond imagination. Lepus is mischevious but kind, he loves with his entire heart, he's an all or nothing kind of Sweeten. Lepus is working with his partner, Hope, to make sure their planet is spared from a terrible fate, and he has asked Holly, Callie, and Jaxon to help with that mission.

Hope

Hope is the immortal spirit of a Sweeten who helped save her planet from a horrific apocalyptic event. She was born in a time where Sweetens were more magical creatures. Back then, all Sweetens were born a pure white and they gained their colors as they aged. Hope, however, seemed to be a late bloomer. The only color she had for the majority of her life was the lime green of her eyes and wings. One day, the planet that she lived on was cursed, and thus, it ceased all movement. It no longer spun or orbited their great sun. Because of this, time was effectively stopped. The half of the planet that faced the sun faced unbearable heat, and the half that faced away, unbearable cold. Most Sweetens at the time did not survive this event. Hope was the one who found a way to seal away the curse that was placed on her planet and when she did, she gained her colors, the colors of a new dawn. After saving what was left of her planet, Hope fell into a great slumber. Recently, she was roused from her sleep, because the seal she placed on the curse started to break. However, she has found that her sleep has left her without most of the magic that she used to seal the curse away the first time. So, she started searching for help, and during her search, she found her love, Lepus. Together she and Lepus search the planet for Sweetens who have sleeping magic within them, and the pair believe that Holly, Callie, and Jaxon are just the Sweetens they are looking for. Deep down, Hope knows that if she completes her mission, she will fall back into her slumber, so she does her best to enjoy every moment she has with Lepus. Hope tends to wear her heart on her sleeve and she has an undying determination to accomplish any goal she has.

Lots and lots of lore. This was pretty fun to write! ^-^

Wow, Melinoe! This is all really cool! Hope's lore is particularly really interesting, and if you ever write this down and make a story out of it lemme know! I'd love to read something like this.

I love seeing you all make such cool lore about your Sweetens. I need to write some for mine sometime,,,
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ Sweetens ☀ Fanclub! - Vai's Sweeten Lore

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:47 pm

Do(es) your Sweeten(s) have any lore?:
(I decided to finally write some lore, and I did it as a story! So, to finish the story you'll have to read all the parts!)

G ingerbread was born in a cookie factory. Only it wasn't just a cookie factory; it was a magical cookie factory. Any cookie that would come out of the machine would immediately come to life. And, Gingerbread came out as a cookie Sweeten.

One day, Gingerbread decided to explore the world outside of the Factory. She did not want to help her "friends" create more alive cookies. So, she packed a bag of chocolate chips and left. As she started walking out of the factory, she saw another one! A Hershey's Kisses factory. A pale orange Hershey's Kiss Sweeten had a bag, too, and was walking out of there. "Hey!" Gingerbread shouted at the new Sweeten. "Hi," the Sweeten came over to Gingerbread. "I'm Reign. Who are you?"

"Nice to meet ya, Reign! My name is Gingerbread. I just escaped from a cookie factory." Gingerbread grinned. "Nice to meet you too, Gingerbread! I just escaped from a Hershey's Kiss factory." Reign returned the grin. "Oh, I've just had a great idea! Let's go on an adventure!" Reign exclaimed suddenly. "That would be awesome!" Gingerbread said excitedly. "Maybe we'll even meet some Sweetens along the way!"

R eign nodded, and smiled at Gingerbread. She finally had a new friend! Anyway, they decided to walk north, between the Candy Cane mountains and over the icing river, to the Sweeten world they dreamed of. Reign started leading herself and Gingerbread between the Candy Cane mountains. It was a very easy trip. They just had to walk right in the small space of the two mountains.

Finally, Reign and Gingerbread arrived to a place that smelled of.. cheesecake?! This had to be Cheesecake Village. Reign had heard her boss at the factory talk about it. As the two Sweetens walked past a white tree with cherry syrup as the leaves, a white and brown striped head with green eyes peeked out from behind it.

"Hi!" the creature said cheerfully. It walked out from behind the tree. It was another Sweeten! "My name is Sugar. Who are you?" Reign and Gingerbread were speechless. They couldn't believe it! Reign decided to speak.

"Hey, Sugar! I'm Reign, and my friend here is Gingerbread. We're looking for a Sweeten World. Would you like to join us on our journey?" Reign asked. Gingerbread nodded, and the three Sweetens shaked paws. "It would be wonderful! When do we leave?" Sugar asked, still cheerful.

"Now!" Gingerbread spoke up and smiled. "C'mon, everyone, let's go!"

S ugar was delighted to see new Sweetens in her village. She'd never seen anyone else, except for Mama Sweetheart and Papa Sweet Tooth. And a few other cheesecake Sweetens. "Alright, so I know a shortcut on how to get past the icing lake." Sugar said, now serious. "So, since you'll probably drown if you try to swim over it, we could take the path on the Candy Cane mountain! It's easy. I've gone up there trillions of times."

Her new friends, Gingerbread and Reign, walked carefully on the path. Sugar told them that she calls it Mint Path, because beside it, it has swirly mint rocks. "Hey, Gingerbread?" Sugar asked as she fell into step with the cookie Sweeten. "Yeah?" Gingerbread asked curiously.

"You know, I think you need a nickname! Something short, not something looong like Gingerbread!" Sugar said sceptically, looking up at the clouds that were coming closer and closer to them. As Sugar thought, Reign jumped in. "I got it! Gingerbread, your nickname can be Ginger!" Reign said. Sugar thought that the nickname Bread fit much better, but in the end, they agreed that Ginger was the winning nickname.

"Reign and Gingerbread seem like they're best friends.." Sugar thought sadly. "I wonder if I'll ever get one." Just as she thought, a cloud surrounded them. Sugar saw a blue, fluffy shape jump down from the clouds. Sugar wondered if it would be a new Sweeten that could become her best friend. Her first wish came true! A Sweeten in light shades of blue, with dark turquoise eyes, had just jumped down from the cloud.

"Hello..!" the Sweeten said shyly, giving us a small, shy smile. "I'm Bug..!" Sugar, Reign and Ginger looked at eachother, and nodded. "Hey! I'm Sugar, and over here are my new friends Reign and Ginger. Ginger is short for Gingerbread." Sugar said, and Bug, Reign, Sugar and Ginger smiled at eachother.

"So, what are you guys doing anyway?" Bug said, confident now. "We're looking for a Sweeten World, where we all fit in!" Sugar said, and smiled again at Bug. "Would you like to come with us?"

"Yes! Of course!" exclaimed Bug.

B ug was very excited. She'd be going on a journey to a Sweeten World, where every Sweeten, even herself, would fit in. She thought about her new friends, Sugar, Ginger and Reign, and how much fun they'd have together. Until now, Bug's favourite new friend was Sugar. Ginger and Reign looked like besties. They knew nearly everything about eachother, so Bug gave up on trying to become their best friend.

But Sugar, she listened to everything Bug had to say, instead of gossiping about how she escaped from some kind of factory. It wasn't that Bug didn't like the others; she just found Sugar more likeable.

By the end of the shortcut over the mountain, Bug had a new best friend. Sugar.

Now, the four Sweetens were heading down to the end of the Icing River, to jump over the end. But Bug had a better idea. She called her "pet" cloud, which came, swooped them up and got them safely to the other side. It was quite a ride! With Reign saying she was gonna be sick, Ginger imitating puking, Sugar trying to get stars dance around her head and Bug laughing really bad.

And we finally got to the Sweeten World.

F ang gasped as he saw a big cloud fly over his garden, and landing beside his little house. He quickly got his camera and started taping. Four Sweetens, a cookie Sweeten, a Hershey's Kiss Sweeten, a cheesecake Sweeten and a cloud-like Sweeten, were thanking the cloud and walking over to a unclaimed two-story house.

The Sweetens looked at the police Sweeten selling it, gave him some feathers, thanked him and walked inside. Fang knew he had to meet them. He took a few cupcakes from his kitchen, put on a cape and headed outside. He knocked on the Sweetens' door. The cloud-like Sweeten opened. "Hello! I'm Bug. Come inside!" the Sweeten smiled at Fang and dragged him in.

"Hi! I'm Fang." Fang said as he came in. "Who are all of you guys? I saw you land." The Sweetens laughed as Fang showed them the video he'd brought with him. "I'm Reign!" said the Hershey's Kiss Sweeten. "I'm Ginger! That's short for Gingerbread." said the cookie Sweeten. "My name's Sugar!" said the cheesecake Sweeten. "I already know your name, it's Bug!" Fang laughed as Bug was about to tell him too.

"Would you like to stay for supper?" Sugar asked Fang. He smiled. "Of course!" Fang said, and we all had supper and cupcakes together.

THE END! OR IS IT..?

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sulin » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:59 pm

How did you find Sweetens?: I saw them everywhere and thought they were sooooooo cute! <3
What's your favorite Sweeten?: All Of Them lol (but mostly the one in my signature)
What's your favorite litter?: Litter 60
Do(es) your Sweeten(s) have any lore?: Not Yet... >:3
What does your dream Sweeten look like?: Find The Likes List! - Almost anything off of my WIP likes list
What sort of aesthetic do you like to see in litters the most?: Monsters/Mythical
What litters would you like to see in the future?: A Litter Of Bees
- Type 1 Diabetic -
------------------------------------------------------
XXX - Spooks | She / Her - XXX
Hi there, I'm Sullivan c: Haven't been feeling too well lately, sorry!
I am a huge fan of MARVEL, TWD, the Witcher, and Good Omens!
I also love GoT, Blacklist, and Supernatural.
- Friends / Acquaintances -
Crow - Jay - Zach - Hyde - Marz-Barz - Temper
- Super Cool People -
Rocky - Herrings - Sweathie - Buzz - Cr0wz
- I Love you all! -
------------------------------------------------------
Follower check (just click my boy) >>>
Sulin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:08 pm

:>
my fav sweetens bc why not:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

i lov these ones <3
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:08 am

Posting some of my dreamies
ImageImageImageImage ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
I see no difference
between this bird and copia
prns t.h. last.fm !! sig shop !! Deoris
Image Image Image

⸸ it/its ⛧ adult ⛧ living dead thoy ⸸
Tone tags are appreciated in situations where needed
Seeing Ghost in Aug, super xcited 0v0
Aether ghoul stan ♥
☽༺𖤐༻☾

raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:40 pm

art of toby:
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:03 pm

What does your dream Sweeten look like?:

yay! time for an updated dreamie list!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by [kat] on Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:35 pm

Elias. wrote:
:>
my fav sweetens bc why not:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

i lov these ones <3

Aww I am glad you luv Soot like I do! (Soot is the last one on your list lol)

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐝 (𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨)

ImageImage
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝:moonmist2963
。・:˚:✧。。✧:˚:・。
Kenobi is Star Wars ofc
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐒

𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰/𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐞/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚!
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:42 pm

How did you find Sweetens?: I think it was either homepage or looking at adopts
What's your favorite Sweeten?: I dunno yet, prob ImageSooty atm
What's your favorite litter?: Rn it's worm on a string, tho it may change
Do(es) your Sweeten(s) have any lore?: Nope, well, becides that Sooty is living soot lol
What does your dream Sweeten look like?: Maybe crow themed or mint chocolate themed, or tbh a mix of both (May doodle it one day)
What sort of aesthetic do you like to see in litters the most?: Blacks and semi-pastels! They look lovely together
What litters would you like to see in the future?: If this hasn't happened, maybe summer themed (Ex: Lemonaid, Pink Lemonaid, rocket pop ext.)
Last edited by crowthefrostyfloof on Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐝 (𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨)

ImageImage
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝:moonmist2963
。・:˚:✧。。✧:˚:・。
Kenobi is Star Wars ofc
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐒

𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰/𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐞/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚!
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:34 am

My Sweeten's Looking for Love!
Username;; G.I.R Unit
Sweeten(s) Looking For Partners;; Any but Flashflare. Hyea can't breed with any from the wild dogs litter, though. Same with Cho and the Chalk and Taiyaki litters.
Kinds of Sweetens I'd Like to Breed Them With;; I'd consider any
Do You Have A Potion?;; No, but I can split the cost of either
Other;; Pm if interested, please.
I see no difference
between this bird and copia
prns t.h. last.fm !! sig shop !! Deoris
Image Image Image

⸸ it/its ⛧ adult ⛧ living dead thoy ⸸
Tone tags are appreciated in situations where needed
Seeing Ghost in Aug, super xcited 0v0
Aether ghoul stan ♥
☽༺𖤐༻☾