Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:59 am

Hi guys. c:
Just here to leave some questions, as I plan to make some rpw for the event toady if I find time.

Code: Select all
[b]Color palette suggestions?[/b]
[b]Christmas candies you like?[/b]
[b]Beach themes you like?[/b]

Also, this adopt is still open.

☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
Continuing the bird rpw subspecies. c:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifekind » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Alright. This same ordeal has happened multiple times, but I'm just gonna come out and say it.
      RPWs has gone to crap. There's what, 2 designers making non-event adopts? Rock and Bal are working their butts off on both an event and their breedings, Snow! and Lady are making stuff here and there but overall.. RPWs doesn't feel like RPWs anymore.
      I don't want to make a big ol drama about leaving, but I don't really.. enjoy being here anymore. It feels too stiff and different, like we're kidding ourselves into liking what the community has become. I still really like the simplicity of the species and I really enjoy how loose the rules are in terms of adopts, customs and the like.. but it feels wrong. I just feel like I've almost outgrown the species asa whole.
      I don't want to leave as such - I'm entered for one more RPW at the moment already, and I have two slots that I'm looking to use up before closing down my little stall of RPWs for good, as well as a few nursery batches I'm excitedly awaiting - so don't worry! You haven't completely gotten rid of me. I'm most likely going to keep my wolves, as they're my babies, man! I would still be making crappy watercolor brush only designs if it weren't for the experience I've had through designing wolves for myself and others. I will be the first to admit that I had a pretty good run here in terms of my collection - I have over twenty wolves last time I counted 'em all - but I'm going to be controversial and keep 'em all, provided that the artist doesn't want the design back.

I'm looking to make these last 2 slots special, so I don't want to design them myself - I'd really like to see if someone else would be willing to design one or both for me. One is a normal advanced custom slot, and the other is a ghost RPW from the last event. I'm willing to pay in a small amount of C$ or rares - I don't use dA so I can't pay in points but I can and will most definitely offer art etc if you'd like! You have to be confident with line edits and accessories for both, but I'm not looking for anything too obnoxiously complicated ^^ Please PM me or reply to this if you're willing to xo Thank you all for the run I've had so far. I'm glad I shared the time with you all.
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GasW0lf » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi guys! I've been fiddling with pixels and needed some practice so I made a few fan-vers of some items in the shop to test a way of making small pixel items.
ImageEdit potion
ImagePPS Nullifier potion
ImagePPS Reversal potion
Image Stardust potion
Image Contacts
Image and finally, The Rainbow Paint Gem!

Hope you guys like em, and please tell me if you think I could do anything to improve on my pixel technique~

@mr shankly, To be honest I would have to agree with you there. I think raven really just needs to hire more artists, I would personally apply but I can't remember a time apps were ever open. I do like that the events are active, rock and bal deserve an award for all their hard work ;u;
Gone! Find me on DA as SatanDarling
══════════════
Come Join our discord based wolf SIM!
We are very friendly and have hand coloured wolves!
Collect and breed to your heart's content!

══════════════
GasW0lf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:50 am

@ mr shankly
Good luck getting at artist to help design. c:

And I partially agree with you, but I think it is because a a lot of staff as busier than they used to be. I would contribute more, but I am busier as well and go through phases of design block, plus oekaki does not work for me as well as it would and cover adopts aren't allowed per cs rules so eh. :/
Though I do not think it necessarily means it's all over. I have some suggestions that may help, but I was uncertain how even to make them, and maybe @Gasw0lf is right, we probably need more active artists here.

Rpw are some of my favorite cs characters though because they are very costumizeable and I have really had fun designing and developing my characters, so I really hope they'll become a bit more active again, even if I usually do not interact much and just headcanon alone for the most part. cx

- - -

@ Gasw0lf
Those are beautiful wow. O:

- - -

Also introducing two of my customs recently, unnamed as of yet. And the guy I got from secret Santa. c: I'm excited to see the outcome of the baubles I won too. owo

First unnamed guy is an active young fellow who may or may not be an alien.

Second is my rpw from the ss by shrillkirll, who did am amazing job, I really like him a ton. c:

Next is my other custom I won from the Halloween event, he is a mysterious elder ghost wold with unicorn and sparkly light orb magic. c:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:04 am

May as well say it now, i'm no longer going to be active here. I don't enjoy it as much as I used to and quite frankly i have a life. Between keeping my grades up, sports, and other things i can't be active and you all should know that so i just didn't disappear. I may or may not readopt a few of my wolves out, if not they're coming with me and that's it. Sorry </3
    I was never extremely active here anyway, so not like i'll be missed or anything. My wolves will not be mated or bred. Headcanons will probably be closed and I will not be doing much here unless I open commissions. Sorry this may come off as rude or something but I've got a lot to do and i felt somewhat bad for disappearing and not saying a word, so here's me telling everyone at once ;w;
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:59 am

@ Everyone

Yes RPW's is basically finished. I have tried hiring artists, they either have done nothing or made a custom and disappeared. All of our artists are busy with real life it seems like to me. I have tried holding artists contest to little or no interest. Believe me I have even asked friends to no avail. I'm sorry, I have tried getting help for RPW's but between school and my daughter it's also not high on my list. BTW My daughter turns 3 today and I will be spending most of the day in school ;n; so I'm not overly happy or pleased.

I will likely close RPW's if I can't get any help, so I am sorry for this but I can't really see any other way. If you have any ideas on how to help or even know some who can please let me know, or one of the other admins. I likely won't answer pm's right away since I am not even supposed to be on right now.

I might do a final something for my birthday, I haven't decided yet. I'm sorry and thank you guys for being patient.

Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:07 am

@Raven
It would be really sad to see RPW's go. I really loved this species while it was here. I managed to get five adorable baubles and i'm hoping that those won't be my last wolves. I know I wouldn't fit well as an artist but i'd like to wish you luck on finding any artists at all. Also, happy birthday to your daughter ;o;

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:11 am

@ Shadowflame
You have definitely been one of my favorite rpw artists here! I'll miss seeing your rpw designs. :c Thank you though for the few rpws I got from you, and I hope everything will go OK for you with rl!

@ Ravendarus

First, happy birthday to your daughter!
Next, I can maybe pm you ideas that may help later on? Seem updates that could be made to sort of have things better organized and smotther running, maybe. I have a few, but, if you really feel closing the species is best at this point, that is understandable, especially because most of the staff is gone or busy. :(
I'll be sad to see rpws go though. :c

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:19 am

@raven

I honestly wanted to keep making adopts and such,and planned to make many as soon as my load of work calmed down.I really really don't want RPWs to close.No,they may not be the same as they were once,no they may not be perfect.But what species is?It's not that no one cares to make adopts,it's that most of us are really busy.Personally for me,the only free time I have is taken up by having to keep my home tidy since my mother is working for the first time in many years.I'm having to do a whole bunch of stuff now that I normally didn't do,and no one has taught me how to.So I don't really have a ton of free time.I've been trying to make time for RPWs though.

My point being is I don't think most of us aren't making adopts just because we don't want to or don't like the species.I love the species myself,it's one of the only ones I feel truly welcomed in and I really don't want to lose that.Most artists are just really busy and can't find the time!Though right now I'm stuck in 4th period with a computer and no work so I'm gonna make some now!
or not ;A;

I suggest though,maybe holding an artist comp?As far as I can tell theres no way for people to apply to be an artist or even guest artist?There's no way for anyone to say that they'd like to be an artist as I can tell,and most people won't just go to the owner and randomly ask,unless it was like the time where you told us we could ask to ;o;

So I really think an artist comp would help a lot!

Speaking of,maybe allow guest artists too?

Maybe have an event for non owners to get their first rpw?
maybe some of us could host raffles and such?
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dissimulodeerling. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:34 am

For those of you who are planning to leave. That's really up to you. I have been here for longer than I can remember though it seems not as long as both of you. When a species goes down it often happens because it's emotionally too much to handle. Everyone can play a small part in this, some without realizing. Everyone has been very busy. But Raven only said she is closing if she cannot find help. To be fair most of us are older than we were when it started but we still have personal insecurities that make us seek a safe haven. I have learned growing that the true best way to find a safe haven is to find a place for yourself. A place where you can be yourself. Be it online or on person I know that can feel and seem impossible. So if you choose to leave, it's your choice. If you choose to stay, It is also your choice. I am often online and wonder why I come on. But I know it's really to hope I see someone who would like to talk. I have countless times I have posted without answering because I haven't been able to find the right words to say. I'm not going to break down and say what I would have a year ago. We have characters wolves and others we have built and set up. It hurts to be unable to connect to others with them. Perhaps because it reminds us of our own difficulties connecting with others. If you feel disconnected. I would really like to talk. I don't want to see you hurting and I know I can't fix it, but I will listen if there is something anyone wants to talk about it.
Also- if anyone has rpw design suggestions. I might make some simple contests.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Art (C) left- Ruki Ki, .Forever. Right- Lineart by wolphee, colored in by Ravendarus. And Kinke by Cali. (I don't remember your CS Name Sweetie)

My Things.
Shovel-claw Burrowers.
My art shop.(Open)
[url]My Characters.[/url]

ImageImage
Dissimulodeerling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups