Create a Kennel Fanclub (v.2)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Create a Kennel Fanclub (v.2)

Postby noctenne » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:55 am

could i snag zuvan? my favorite dogs are greyhounds!
noctenne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:35 pm

Hello!!! I just created my kennel a few days ago and I’m already so excited I have such good ideas!!
Hopefully I’ll catch some readopts soon to add more dogs to my pack (:
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

important announcements!!

Postby w0ah » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:41 pm

@ rancidCactus, myself, lameloserlexi, eagle, Chaotic_Affection, Diamond Sapphire, panzram, & Sky Does Everything
      with noctem's permission, all of the re-adopts have been accepted. you may now add them into your kennels with your next post.

ANNOUNCEMENTS! ANNOUNCEMENTS! ANNOUNCEMENTS!

firstly, as many of you are aware, the ca- games now have their very own site! the site holds each and every ca- game available to play, on its very own platform. with xi'rika's permission, i have transferred CAK onto the site. now, not only can you have two kennels, but you can have three. however, if you wish to transfer one or both of your kennels from here onto the ca- game site, please message me and i will give you directions in order to proceed.

if you are interested in joining the site, please message me to receive a link. once you are given the link, you may register for an account and begin posting! please note, once you have transferred a kennel onto the site, it must only be used on the site. the kennel will be removed from our lists here, on cs, and added to that on the site. in addition, all of the original features of cak are preserved on the site, unchanged. gameplay will be no different there, and members on the site will not receive any special rewards/items/achievements which will enhance or benefit their kennel.

secondly, following the warning given to us by the cs mods for copyrighted image use, we would greatly appreciate if all of our members could take the time to sort through their images in order to make sure that they are free of use. any questions or concerns may be directed to i or any of our staff. we're sorry for the inconvenience and we hope that gameplay can resume as smoothly as possible.

lastly, CAK now has their very own discord! being apart of the discord may be very helpful, as you may be informed of replies, new features, and other very important information. if you would like to join the discord, please message me and i will invite you to join! if you wish to message me through discord, my id is #6506.

thank you everyone for taking the time to read all of this, and enjoy!
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:37 am

unfortunately, i have decided that i will be disbanding the greaven empire. it's been rather hard lately to write for these guys, and my interest in keeping them together has disappeared entirely. however, due to all of the dog's images potentially not being free-to-use, none of the dogs will be adopted-out, and rather they will just be set on hold.

i've got a new kennel idea in the works, however, so look-out for them!
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:54 pm

Just wondering, is this dead...?

I still have a lot of motivation to work on my kennel :((
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:13 pm

A quote from W0ah.

to all cak members; we have quite a few announcements to make!

unfortunately, xi'rika has decided to step-down as the owner of cak due to their busying life outside of cs. we have cherished and appreciated all that she has done for not only cak, but also for us, the mod-team, and she will forever be a part of our family.

after a bit of discussion, the team has unanimously agreed to allow me ownership of the game. as xi'rika steps-down, i will be filling her place as the owner of v4 of cak.

yes, you saw that right, v4.

we have performed lots of planning and discussion over the course of these past few months and are finally ready to bring a new and improved version of create-a-kennel to you all! it has taken a lot of work but it is only worth it to make the best outcome for cak's players.

in light of this transition, the thread will be given a makeover and new, exclusive features will be introduced for everyone to explore. i certainly cannot wait for you all to see just what we have been working on.

thank you for being patient, and we do apologize for the slow pace that we have been at. but, as i said before, it's only to make the best outcome for all of you wonderful people.

we'd like to suggest that you should get a post up as soon as possible before the launch of v4. this is so that everyone can be replied to and start-fresh on the new version.

There is also more information on the Create a Kennel Discord
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:55 am

To all CaK members, activity checks with information about v.4
have been sent out. If I have missed anyone please DM me your
CS username and I will get a message sent over to you. Thank
you for reading and we hope to see all if not most of you on v.4 :D
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:52 pm

@carpe noctem. For the readopt, can a take tafari for the field pack? I love belgian sheepdogs!

Her name will be changed to Swift
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:35 am

Version 4 has been released as seen here.
A DM will be sent out to those who haven't yet posted
on the new thread to see if they are still interested.

I will also be getting the readopt situation handled
and taken care of. Please bare with us mods as we
get things back into the swing of things. =]

Images below will most likely have to be replaced with F2U ones.
If assistance his needed with helping finding a replacement feel free
to DM me.

carpe noctem. wrote:
      READOPTION !!
      hello everyone! i have recently lost mood for my kennel Kiwanu, and thus i'm readopting all the dogs. You may only take one unless otherwise specified, and please do follow the rules! Firstly, put your favourite dog breed in your response as a codeword. Secondly, genders cannot be changed (unless trans). Lastly, ages may be +/- up to 5 moons. Have fun, names may be changed but state it in your posts!

ALPHA ::
      tafari ─ 21m, ♀, saluki - sapphireish

SHAMAN ::
      zuvan ─ 26m, ♂, azawakh - noctenne

IRONTEETH ::
      dara ─ 20m, ♀, ibizan hound - must go with brother sonto - - w0ah
      sonto ─ 20m, ♂,ibizan hound - must go with sister dara - - w0ah
      abdou ─ 24m, ♂, pitbull
      tiaret ─ 18m, ♀, vizsla - lameloserlexi
      okeyo ─ 42m, ♂, kangal
      jioni ─ 20m, ♂, pitbull - panzram
      hasani ─ 23m, ♂, ibizan hound - eagle,
      unnamed pair - must go together, must fit lgbt+ theme - - rancidcactus

@Chaotic_Affection, you may only claim one. Please let me know who you will be claiming thank you. =]

@Talonpawthewarrior, they have already been claimed. There are 2 left, however Chaotic will get the first pick as they posted first. Once their pick as been chosen you may have the remaining dog if you wish.
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me