Buttermilk Fanclub (Hiatus 3/1/21)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Buttermilk Fanclub V.2

Postby sprig » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:24 pm

OFFICIAL SOFT OPENING
It’s finally time friends, it’s official soft opening time!
For the first few weeks of this month we will start up adoptions and breedings, just to get stuff rolling until the end of the month when we will have a little grand opening event. The details of the event are still in the works, but it will be highly development related so start preparing yourself for that!

There have been quite a few smaller changes that you might not have noticed.

A few changes in the Discord
#adoptions-and-readoptions
Along with artists being able to post new adopts, users now have a more official place where they can post readoption competitions! This channel is now open for anyone to post on, however please do not abuse this ability. Only post readoptions that require more effort than a FCFS. In cases where you are simply giving away your moos instead of hosting a form of competition, please utilize the #giveaways channel!

#art-and-photos
What used to be Art and Real Life Photos, has now become one sole channel for all of your photo posting! These can range from art pieces you want to show off of your own, art of someone you know (credit due of course) or a real life photo of a pet or something else. As always, discussion on this channel should remain at a minimum, but we do encourage you to carry on talking about art pieces and real life photos in the non-general channel.

#trades-slots-commission-requests
This channel should be used when you are looking to trade a Buttermilk or its slots, as well as request/advertise commissions. While commissions should generally stay Buttermilk related, you are certainly free to post occasional personal commissions or requests as long as they abide with CS and server rules.

Changes in Staff
We have had a few staff members step down for personal reasons. We greatly appreciate all that they did for us during their time on staff, and will miss them dearly!
Parlayx
KassyPen
LivingLethal
Milkshxke
We have also had a few new members join our team!
BadgerBuddies (as barn archivist)
Bluex (as official artist)
Acadicus (as official artist)
Mier has stepped into the position of the main and nursery archivist

Bi-Weekly Raffles
A new raffle will be held every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month. If there are more than 4 weeks in a month, the 5th week will be skipped and there will be 3 weeks in between the two raffles.
Each raffle will consist of two prizes, one Watermelon Seed and one Honeydew Seed. You can choose to enter for just one or both, but can only win one. If you win one of the bi-weekly raffle prizes, you cannot win again until 2 raffles have passed. (This does not exclude you from entering/winning the monthly bull or any raffles held by staff, assuming you are eligible.) Results will be rolled 48 hours after the start of the raffle!

Monthly Bull Raffle
Along with the bi-weekly raffles, on the first Monday of the month there will be a raffle held in the #monthly_raffles channel. It will either be a pre-made bull adopt made by one of our lovely artists, a pecan item (guarantee bull calf) or a pecan sliver (50% chance bull calf).

Ongoing Artist Search
We are still looking for some talented artists to join our team! If you think you might like to create some bovines for your fellow community members, hit up our ongoing artist search!
Here

Changes in Rules and other Information
As many of you have likely noticed, the front page and other pages have changed slightly. The rules have all been redrafted, so you will want to read over them again to familiarize yourself with the changes.

Along with the rule changes the guide has had a complete overhaul, everything has been rewritten and some things have been removed, so make sure you read that as well.

Newbie Corner
After much deliberation between the staff, we have decided to liquidate the idea of having a Newbie Corner. This by no means will take away from how much we love newcomers, but we feel that it will require too much maintenance and time to be fruitful. That being said, many of the staff have expressed that we are more than happy to donate slots to any Buttermilk-less people, to help them get started! If you know of someone who is in need of some slots to get their first Butterbaby send them my way and I will make sure they receive some from either myself or one of the other staff members.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:33 am

The Farmer's Market

Come one, come all, the farmer’s market is in town and open for business!

Today through April 22nd, join in on the fun at the Farmer's Market! This event is heavily development based, but if you don't have a cow never fear! You are always welcome to use our NPCs Bluebell and Buttercup, or check out Butter Babies under the main event page to see some non-owner only cows available throughout the event.

We hope you will join us in this fun new adventure!
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkinheart » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:33 pm

XD I'm pretty sure it goes against everything buttermilkers know and love to sign up for an adopt and put "bull" as the gender XDDDDDDD
Ello! You can call me Pumpkin or Embee :D

★Any pronouns★

★Bi★

★Minor★

(This is a WIP hdchscdhs)
Pumpkinheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkinheart » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:34 pm

LUCKILY I HAVE BROKEN THESE UNSPOKEN LAWS AND APPLIED FOR A RAFFLE SAYING "BULL"
Ello! You can call me Pumpkin or Embee :D

★Any pronouns★

★Bi★

★Minor★

(This is a WIP hdchscdhs)
Pumpkinheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acadicus » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:12 am

Pumpkinheart wrote:XD I'm pretty sure it goes against everything buttermilkers know and love to sign up for an adopt and put "bull" as the gender XDDDDDDD

A Buttermilk can identify however you want them to, even if they were designated a female/heifer at birth <3 And could that one possibly be one of the first cows you've entered for? Good luck getting your first moo!
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:05 am

As an artist, it's probably time I post here. c,:

hello!!!!
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:47 am

Username: EventingMyAppy
Link to your barn:ill link once I aquire a buttermilk if thats okay because im not sure how to make a barn thing
Preferred pronouns: she/her c:
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:47 pm

I know that this fanclub isn't very active, but nonetheless I wanted to post here and say hi. I haven't been active in the species in quite a while but I still own three buttermilks and I was around since the beginning. My first buttermilk was buttermilk #3, now named Junebug, and she is very special to me.

I need to brush up on the rules before I go trying out for adopts again but anyway, yep! I'm here, and I hope to see others around <3
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:47 pm

hey there, butter dragon! it's cool to see someone from so early on (my first babe was 118, so early but not as early) - june bug is a cutie!

also, if anyone hasn't seen it, here's just a lil forum game if you like seeing other people's buttermilks!
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:49 pm

heya everyone!
    just wanted to pop in and say hi, and also ask if anyone would be interested in some slot trades?
    I'd love to start getting active around here again, and maybe setting up some fresh pairings and getting hyped for new babes will be just the thing <3
    here is my butter barn!
    feel free to pm me about slots you'd be interested in/with your barn, and we can work somethin out ~

on a separate note, are there any non-owners frequenting the fanclub rn? I'd also like y'all to shoot me a pm <3
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me