Narakari rider's snuggery

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Narakari rider's snuggery

Postby Yamaneko » Sat May 17, 2014 8:27 am

*sigh* Somehow it would be fun...

Race of Gods
Team name: Team Loki - no tricks, I promise!
Username: Yamaneko
Narakari: Bethmoora
Rider: Yama herself
Patron: Loki, who else?
Team anthem: Tristan by Two Steps From Hell
Last edited by Yamaneko on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Sun May 18, 2014 5:54 am

Oh wow! Lol. Yama is coming! XD haha

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Thu May 22, 2014 3:43 am

Please remember...

Yamaneko wrote:Registration for the Race of Gods ends on Sunday 25th, 0:01 a.m. GMT.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mayorati » Sat May 24, 2014 2:08 am

Do your Narakari have any weird quirks?
What? There are Narakari without quirks..? Oh... well.

Funniest are probably my Niall and Akamai if I leave them together in the paddock. I don't know how they always come to understand each other but they come up with ideas... Last time they got Batalla to go after them and run into a really really muddy puddle. I think she's still angry at them for getting herself dirty. Another quirk, Batalla comes from Hell but hates dirt and dust of any kind... how did she survive? xD
Mayorati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Sat May 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Two days until registration closes <3 awesome

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Sun May 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Registrations for the Race of Gods are closed now. Be prepared for the beginning of our big tournament.

Edit:
There are two updates for the event.

Entries cannot be edited. As soon as I see them the are scored. It might be better to loose one speed point than loosing more points because you post something wrong or unfinished.

Caution: The tasks may cause contact with the wild and untamed real life out there. I don't take responsibility for anything if you leave the comfort zone around your computer.
And without kidding, don't break any laws or rules, please.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Sun May 25, 2014 5:49 pm

It was early in the morning. Darkness surrounded the arena. A few birds just started to sing and to announce the coming dusk.
Everything was prepared, the starting teams, too. As they were told the gathered around something that looked similar to a finish line. It was a bit confusing. Why did they have to come here? They had to appear in full racing outfits. But nobody told them that the race would start now. The arena was filled with darkness. Just a few voices could vaguely be heard from the grandstands.

Yama took her wand from one of her shadows.
‘Ok, let’s give them a warm welcome’, she whispered to the helper. The man nodded and went to the big wooden doors that were still closed. He waited for a small sign of Yama before he opened them. Yama herself just took a deep breath. They trained for this moment since weeks. Nothing should go wrong now.

Suddenly the big door opened, music sounded. A dark silhouette entered the arena. Obviously a Narakari with rider. As they came closer the proud black tri-corn started to trot. The stayed close to the arenas edge and started to surround the field of participants. The rider rose a wand. At the same moment a flambeau sparked hissing just a few meters behind her.

Bethmoora did an amazing job. They trained so hard during the last weeks. She moved great, although she still was like a rough diamond. Even the flambeaus behind her were no real problem. She just twitched a little bit when the first one sparked. And the audience was quite too. Everything went according the plan.

The rider on the black Narakari brought more and more light to the arena. She wore a costume, like the other participants, too. Dark clothes in black and green, with a few golden parts. The catchiest thing were her long and golden horns.
She finished her round through the arena and came straight towards the starting field now. Again she rose her wand and now the audience broke their silence. They welcomed the participants with applause and screams. More flambeaus sparked, a few of them marked the way to the wooden doors, and the others shone from the top of the grandstands.
Bethmoora moved a few steps backwards, appalled by the sudden noise. But she kept control and trusted in her rider.
Slowly the elation calmed down.

‘Welcome, dishonourables’, Yama said, quiet and smiling.
‘We’re all unworthy. But one of us might be able to earn honour and victory. Well, let’s find out who it is. I’ll close these doors behind me and when the open again your tournament starts. Oh and you better don’t leave the way. Let’s say it won’t be a good idea.’

She turned around and left the arena slowly. The doors closed behind her.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun May 25, 2014 8:42 pm

What an entrance!
I'm so excited to see what goes throughout the race! Also to see how pretty Sirius will look when I deck him out in flowers XD
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Mon May 26, 2014 7:30 am

Let the games begin, then, huh? Good luck everybody and I'm looking forward to some friendly competition!
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire At Heart » Mon May 26, 2014 7:40 am

Wow.... Good luck guys! I can't wait to see what you guys do!

Fire At Heart wrote:XXXXXXX
Hello, my username is Fire at Heart.
You can call me Fire, as it is easier.
I am often on the site for adoptables
and events, so feel free to reach out
with trades from my wishlist.

My pronouns are she/her, though
I do not really care to much.

Another site I am often on is Keepers
of Eniv
, which is an ARPG. I am also
on Flight Rising, Lioden, and Wolvden.