~ Furry Nation v2 (A Furry Club) - (Closed)~New Thread Open!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Should we Bring Back Topic of The Day? (TOTD)

Yes
98%
No
2%
Other Suggestion (PM Me)
No votes

Total votes : 46

Re: ~ Furry Nation v2 (A Furry Club) - Always Accepting!

Postby SaltyTrigger » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:12 am

Rant wrote:Topic of the Day: It's easy to ask people about their fursona because it's something that's both extensive and interesting. Today I want to know about how you feel about your fursona's personality. Is it an exact parallel to your own? Or is it reworked and changed a little bit? Do you not have enough introspection to portray yourself, so you've changed it a bit because of that?

Video of the Day: EZ wolf music video shot during Eurofurence 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... aDBjgx76A#!

Song of the Day: Niion-Toy Piano remix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3UJ71RxdEk

My fursona is identical to me. Same fears, wants, needs, hobbies, ect. My fursona is just a furry version of myself.
SaltyTrigger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rant » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:45 am

Home sick today because not long after I posted the TOTD I went on my morning run and proceeded to hurl. I think I ate a bad clam. Anywho, this gave me time to spend literally around an hour and a half making this, which is probably the best drawing of Duncan I've ever done. I'm shining with sickly pride.
http://i.imgur.com/imSTe.png Edit: colored it in: http://i.imgur.com/BfXnf.png
I'll just leave it as a link because I know bigger pictures make some people's computers go caput.

That being said, I'd like to leave tomorrows TOTD open for you guys a bit. What do you want to see? More fursona questions? Just a simple "post image" prompt? Some sort of drawing thing? How about the videos? These two days you can see I've just posted fursuiters, but I can find tutorials, animations, movie clips, you name it. As far as music goes, in the fandom there's not much more but electronic and electronic, but of course I can try and hunt around if you want to see a particular genre. Give me some feedback.

Also, how would y'all feel about a picture of the day? Just something furry or fursona related. I have the time before I have to leave in the mornings to organize stuff, everyone knows I have all these resources at my fingertips.
Last edited by Rant on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanity » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:45 am

Wonderful Picture you did there. I do not believe people so my picture so I guess I shall post it once again.
It was something I did lateat night.
Pet Spotlight

Click to start a Trade with Me

[ My Fursona || Furry Nation v.4 ]
★☆ I am a holibomber! ☆★

- - - - -

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

signature coded by me || all graphics © respected artists
Sanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rant » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:17 am

Whoa hey, that's pretty cool. I'm really diggin the shading. When I draw late at night it ends up looking like a dog with epilepsy was given drawing lessons from his less than sane owner who collected small cat figurines in loo of actually having a life.

Also, as far as the webcomic list goes, I've given up. 50% of it is NSFW, 40% of it is badly drawn, has a terrible story or just was discontinued after 3 strips. 9 percent of it has okay art and bland story, just not anything that's stunning. So far after reading a bit of 700 or so comics, I gotta say that I've only found two worth reading. The first one is called Cheap Thrills and has a lot of adult content (drug use, underage alcohol use, talk of doing the deed, swearing) without any NSFW stuff on it. I won't directly link it because of the fact that the first comic up has some adult themes in it. It's basically about young adults, sort of a slice of life deal, and it follows them up out of high school and what not.

Lackadaisy (also known as Lackadaisy Cats) is a webcomic set in a Prohibition-era 1927 St. Louis with a population of anthropomorphic cats, the plot chronicles the fortunes of the Lackadaisy speakeasy after its founder is murdered. Some adult content, but none of it is NSFW, and I really like the art style.

Blacksad is a comic book that's so popular you shouldn't have any trouble finding it online. It's set in 1950's America and is sort of a crime story with a lot of elements that call back to film noir. If I find any others worth reading, I'll tell you folks.

TOTD: Post a favorite furry related picture.

Video of the day
: "Can't you see that I'm dancing?!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... _TH-aVN4JM

Song of the day:
Rchetype- This World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU1v1QuKUXk
Rant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyTrigger » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:33 am

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k638/comandercody451/Cute-Husky-Pup-KISS-MY-CUTE-FURRY-A.jpg

A really good image, but it does swear, so I put it in red and you have to highlight and then Copy+Paste.
SaltyTrigger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rant » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:36 am

It's official, I'm making that into a patch. I bought myself an MA1 flight jacket for christmas, so it can go on with my S.H.A.R.P patch and my Sturgis patch.
Rant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyTrigger » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:39 am

Lol. Well I'm glad you like it Rant. I have it as my signature on other sites that are 18+ so I don't have to worry about that. By the way... Why isn't this thread in 18+?
SaltyTrigger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rant » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:45 am

I suppose it's because it's technically a club, otherwise, I don't know. I think there are younger members who have fursonas, but I don't think putting it in 18+ would overtly exclude them, so I'm not sure. Furry Nation V1 was here, so perhaps that's why. This board gets more traffic too, so that could be a reason.

In other news, a pair of Ram horns would cost me 40 bucks. I'd like a pair but I don't know what I'd do with them yet. The idea of a partial fursuit has grown on me.
Rant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e.mbr » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:48 am

Rant wrote:I suppose it's because it's technically a club, otherwise, I don't know. I think there are younger members who have fursonas, but I don't think putting it in 18+ would overtly exclude them, so I'm not sure. Furry Nation V1 was here, so perhaps that's why. This board gets more traffic too, so that could be a reason.

In other news, a pair of Ram horns would cost me 40 bucks. I'd like a pair but I don't know what I'd do with them yet. The idea of a partial fursuit has grown on me.

Make a clay mold and paper mache it ad maybey at a rubber sparay :L
Ultra cheap goodlookin horns
e.mbr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyTrigger » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:51 am

I kinda really want a partial suit... but I have to save for other things... *sad face is sad*
SaltyTrigger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me