Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby allium » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:45 am

@snart Good luck in the comp!
@Oiau Best of luck getting growths and transfers!
@Zailune Congrats on the new kit!They're cuper cute :0

Growth
I need to get a growth of my kid Ireland!
Hes pretty overdue ;;v;;;
I can pay with C$ or possibly art.

trading
I'm taking offers on Shiloh. She has one slot left and 15 art pieces. She was my first kal, but I've really lost my connection to her and I just don't enjoy drawing her anymore..I'll look at anything, but I would prefer a kal with good edits and colors, and at least two slots. An uncommon or up MYO would be an auto I think.
Edit: Please be serious if you PM me about her :'/

OCC (or IC tbh) breeding
//_Asher_// wrote:Image
Okay, I like many others am going to attempt to take advantage of this new breeding slots rule. I am looking to find a OOC breeding for my boy Dakota. However, I'm looking to find him a winged partner in desperate hopes of getting a kalon with wings. This is a huge huge dream of mine, so having an auto pass item or something of the like is a huge plus. I also care a good deal about colors/design/ other edits, and believe me when I say I'm going to be picky as this is my one chance to achieve this dream ;;v;;;;
I'm totally open to three way breedings as well!

Commissions!
LOok AT thEm BUy All OF THEm AHhHHHhhhhHhhHHHhh!! SEnd help for my very sad empty wallet. but like no for real, I've got some year old pocket lint, thats about it.
Last edited by allium on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:58 am

sorry for short replies!! just a repost, last time! on my phone & will reply to all offers today/tonight! if i already responded im super interested so please keep me updated on if you have other offers on the kal

@asher - dream little lemoN!! if i dont get any more offers ill for sure accept!
@snart - if you have any interested in traditional art hmu id be really interested in doing free art for u
@zaliune - ahh starry kid! congrats!

♡Chocolate♡ wrote:
quick post!! my cousin is out & im sneaking onto her computer :0

putting this moose uft! he's a bit too simple for me, and I'm struggling to develop him ;; i got him only a month or two ago, and really miss the kalon i traded. hell be an easier trade, since i really just need any kalon i can connect to D: I'm not really in the market for myos but feel free to offer!!

ah this girl is up for offers again! i tried to gift her, but it never did go through. i can't connect, and her relations have fallen through so i just really need any kalon.

i really have no preference but i will trade multiple kalons for any cicamicu or fawnpi design! or even a growth/transfer!! honestly for one of those designs just go through my kalons and ill immediately trade them for you-- ill trade all of them for u

lastly I'm looking for writers!! two of my favorite kalons have been reunited, and id really like someone to write a small story of them. someone who has a really unique writing style, and isn't afraid to think outside the box! I'm willing to pay multiple rares and possible da points! please pm me with writing examples and ill get back to u asap!
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pilotlight » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:06 am

owl trowel wrote:
owl trowel wrote:
owl trowel wrote:
So I've been trying to get cut down on kals I don't use, and
I'm down to my last one

so I'm looking for trade offers on Dahlia!
Blank slate, all slots, comes with a bit of art
I don't really want myos, but I will look at anything else

if i don't get any offers I like in the next few days I'll probably just readopt her

@chocolate - good luck trading!! I love that moose kal but I don't know if you'd want Dahlia for him
@snart - Good luck in the competition! That kal is really pretty
@Zailune - Congrats on your first kal!
      Kibby - any pronouns - ImageImage

howdy, I'm kibby! a full time
      college student and stressed
      as a heck. trying to be active
      for the first time in years

I'm willing to trade any and all
      of my pets in open groups for
      art, pm me if you're interested
      in anything!
pilotlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby d o e » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:55 am

@zailune - that kit is so cute! I can't wait to see it grown up <3
@oiau - I really love the face of your second growth! lovely colors ; u ;
@asher - Ireland is so handsome!! I love his palette! good luck with his growth c:

why...are kals so cute???
decided to try out for this sweetie because she's my actual aesthetic aaa
we had to draw their pajamas so I gave her a unicorn jumper ' u '

d o e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:34 am

@b u n n y h o p That art is hella adorable, good luck <3
    @owl trowel Good luck with trade offers! Hope you can find something you like c:
    @♡Chocolate♡ Good luck with trading to you too. Those two are gorgeous
    @//_Asher_// Good luck with everything you're looking for!<3 Hope you can find what you like for the breeding and trading!
    @Zailune Congrats on your first Kalon <3 Such a cutie! c:

hello ~ I'm looking for someone to grow a few of my kits. Message me if you're willing and we can also discuss payment if you'd like any. I need the following three kits grown. My main priorities are Opal and Elyria.

Opalescence - xxx
    Elyria - xxx
    Ryota - xxx
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:13 am

lady lightwing;; oh man good luck with getting growths! maybe try asking schnuffel bunny? I know that at some point she did growths for free.
b u n n y h o p;; aaah bless that art! your art style is so pure <3
owl trowel;; dahlia is adorable honestly <3 good luck finding a good trade/home for her!
♡Chocolate♡;; aaah those two kals are such beauties! good luck on finding them a new home! <3

just stopping by to introduce my new kalon, Annie!
I don't have anything about her down yet, but she is one of Mason's older sisters <3

Mason "sebby" Moretta
little bit on mason (its a wip atm);;
Mason is a natural leader, although a bit shy. He will usually take the lead when it comes to most things although wont be very commanding about anything, unless you have made him angry. He is very carefree and fairly kind all while trying to keep an open mind to things.

also looking for crushes, friends maybe enemies. for him! pm me if interested!!
also looking for friends/enemies for pyper as well! once again pm me if interested
little bit on pyper;;
Pyper is very kind, but also very straight forward and does not hesitate when It comes to asking/getting what she wants. She is fairly creative as well and logical. she has a bad tendency to snap at others when stressed and push them away, and will hide behind a mask helping out others instead of herself. She also has a bad sense of trust when it comes to others. Pyper can be fairly gullible and oblivious to anything bad that may be happening around her, causing future problems for herself while protecting her from a cruel world

looking to maybe trade my kal lilliana I just cant find any motivation to do anything for her. not even draw her and so I'm looking to possibly trade her. I will look at kals (kits are most appreciated) and myos! two common myo's and a standard myo would most definitely be an auto ;;u;;
I have no cool down so the trade could happen right away!!
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:40 am

@snart;; Aaa best of luck with the readopt! <3
@//_Asher_//;; I hope you get some commissions! Your art is honestly incredible c:
@Chocolate;; Aww, I hope you can find them some new homes! The moose kiddo is gorgeous <3
@owl trowel;; Best of luck with the offers! I hope you can find what you're looking for. :)
@b u n n y h o p;; Honestly, nobody knows the secret of how Kalons became the precious cinnamonbuns that they are </3
@lady lightwing.;; Oooh good luck getting growths for them! Can't wait to see how they come out; the kits are adorable c:
@.ss.;; Man you have some lovely kals! Congrats on your newest additions, and best of luck with the relationships <3

Hey, guys! I'm hoping to get some feedback on my most recent artist entry (and any others!) I'm pretty desperate for any critique/tips,
as I'd really love to keep improving! Any help would be highly appreciated <3
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:55 am

Code: Select all
Replies ;;

@.ss.|| congrats on Annie! She's really pretty!
@ b u n n y h o p|| holy wow that's cute
@ owl trowel|| ahhh i want Dahlia so badly but I don't have anyone to trade ;A; good luck getting offers for her

Hi everyone!

So a few things ;v;

I first did this for the bunny Kalon contest, I'd love to know what you guys think! I have the idea that if I lose I may buy a MYO and have the design based around these pajamas ;v;

I also did this for the prompt of the Kalon's forgetting something for the event!

Addie... kinda just ran back into their home, grabbed the first piece of paper she saw and ran back. She's not the brightest sometimes. She's not helping the fact that Naomi already doesn't like her.

I'm really annoyed by Naomi's hair but other than that I like it ;v;

I'm also changing some of my Kalon's stories speaking of these three! I already had Naomi and Castiel in a kingdom universe and not in the normal modern universe with my normal Kalons. I decided to also take the new Kalon I got, the purple and orange one and put her in the modern AU and put Addie with these two, she fits better there c:

I also decided to put all of mine and my girlfriend's Kalons in a list randomizer and draw the first two together, I didn't do more because it was late but I doodled Orion and his momma Demit ;v;

Demit didn't really spend a ton of time with her kids when they were little, mainly out of fear that she'd mess something up so now even into adulthood she constantly frets over their safety. Orion wants to leave, like now. Demit he loves you but stop it.

I wanted to also look for a boyfriend/ girlfriend for Morganna ;v; I'd prefer to either headcannon or rp, but I'm good with an art ship too!
Morganna is overly shy and sweet. She keeps to herself most of the time
and tends to be a bit jumpy over small things, like someone greeting her
when she didn't know they were there. She's fairly insecure about herself
and tends to prefer staying home and putting on stories that are on CD in
her radio and listening to them.

I'm kinda wanting someone who's able to brighten her spirits and bring her out of her shell, but anything could work!

please note that I see her being the type to take a while to warm up to having kids, so if you want them to have kids they will, but I warn that it'd be a while ;v;<3

also I wanted to throw this kiddo out there for an ooc breeding in the future? i have two breedings planned rn so it'd be a while but just in case? gonna be picky though, fair warning ^^

and lastly I need some growths done! I have hex codes ready to give to you so please just PM me with examples<3 Unless you've done a growth for me before and I know how yours are ;v;

ImageImageImage

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:48 am

Found someone <3
Hello everyone, i'll do a very quick post '^^
So i am looking for some coding for my kalons page, i haven't been satisfied at all with my coding and i really want to write down some informations for my kalons, i'll be able to pay with cs and fr currency c':
Please pm me if you're intrested <3

Code: Select all
@viixen// Woow your art is so adorable <3
@.ss.// I love the name your choose for your newest kit ^^
@lady lightwing.// Good luck on the grownth search <3
Last edited by Aeryn on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:19 am

@vixen - Good luck with growths!
@Aeryn; - Good luck finding a coder!
@The Pirate - ooo cool entry!

hey all! I'm still looking for a growth and I have a bit of c$ please pm me if you can do it <3

Wayneo
- standard hair edit
- standard shine edit
- standard tooth edit
- common long fur
- common tail edit

Also looking for a breeding for him aswell ^^

also still looking for trade offers of drexton!
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me