MLP:FiM Fan Club {Version Five}

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Rate Magical Mystery Cure

1/10
7%
2/10
3%
3/10
2%
4/10
4%
5/10
6%
6/10
6%
7/10
10%
8/10
13%
9/10
15%
10/10
35%

Total votes : 350

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club {Version Five}

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:28 am

Spoilers in tiny text, don't read if you are waiting until saturday or havent watched it yet.
So I have the new episode so Czar and I watched it together. We saw Wynd's pony flying through the hoops which was quite fun. I found a bg stallion to adore, a pure white stallion with a two toned black mane and tail he is incredibly cute. Also what's his name returned the big one that says "YEAH" so much XD

I loved that Rainbow was less of a brat in this episode, she really showed her true power of loyalty which I thought was truly needed. Also Dash went off on one at Spitfire which obviously took guts! Oh and Spitfire has a cutiemark of flames which suits her so well. Oh oh and I have a new shipping ThunderlanexRarity so cute together
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abbie-sama » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:40 am

Haidere, fellow bronies and pegasisters! I'm Abstract, but why don't you call me Abstra or Ab... actually, wait, I really don't give a hoot about what you call me! ;3 My favorite character is Pinkie Pie, because we're quite a lot alike--at least for my outside personality. I can be very hyper and crazy, and love to cheer people up. However, I think my next favorite is Twilight Sparkle. I can be a bit awkward, and when I get serious, I can be like her, as well! I'm also a nerd and proud of it! I also like all of the other characters! xD

I enjoy looking up pictures that people make of my favorite ponies, just for fun, and writing short stories about many things that I like. I also love roleplaying MLP:FiM with my brony friends and making characters, and I'd like to do a lot more, but frankly I don't have the time! <3

At the moment, I don't have any pony merch., but I'm hoping to recieve a Pinkie Pie sweater (with the mane and everything! :o) for Christmas. :D Cuz I'm awesome like that OYAH

Oh, and a random fact, I joined today, which is my birthday, but I've been wanting to since last year! xD
i'm not crazy... i'm just a little unwell. i know, right now you can't tell
abbie-sama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 am

Welcome Abstract, it's great to have you in the fanclub <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cedaar » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:25 am

I'm watching the leaked episode currently.
Now we know what Spitfire's cutiemark is!
Last edited by cedaar on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adoptables.Fursona.Art Shop.
Souls.Dimantas.DeviantART.YouTube
art below by me, pm about commissions

cedaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapiosexual » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:44 am

Cedaar The Mutt wrote:
I'm watching the leaked episode currently.
Now we know what Spitfire's cutiemark is!

Spoilers in tiny text c:

--------

¬.¬ I'm on my phone, so I cant format. Im at the store and I just saw the cutest MLP stocking stuffer:: MLP socks!

--------

/brohoof/ Welcome to the herd, Abstract, and happy birthday!
Last edited by sapiosexual on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
sapiosexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatzel » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:46 am

I watched the new episode aaaannnndddd OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSHHH -fluttershy squee-
she/they/he semi-active
Tatzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simbafan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:54 am

;abstract wrote:Haidere, fellow bronies and pegasisters! I'm Abstract, but why don't you call me Abstra or Ab... actually, wait, I really don't give a hoot about what you call me! ;3 My favorite character is Pinkie Pie, because we're quite a lot alike--at least for my outside personality. I can be very hyper and crazy, and love to cheer people up. However, I think my next favorite is Twilight Sparkle. I can be a bit awkward, and when I get serious, I can be like her, as well! I'm also a nerd and proud of it! I also like all of the other characters! xD

I enjoy looking up pictures that people make of my favorite ponies, just for fun, and writing short stories about many things that I like. I also love roleplaying MLP:FiM with my brony friends and making characters, and I'd like to do a lot more, but frankly I don't have the time! <3

At the moment, I don't have any pony merch., but I'm hoping to recieve a Pinkie Pie sweater (with the mane and everything! :o) for Christmas. :D Cuz I'm awesome like that OYAH

Oh, and a random fact, I joined today, which is my birthday, but I've been wanting to since last year! xD

Awww, what a lovely entrance message! I'm sure you're going to fit right in here, Abstract. And I think we'll get along well too, considering my favorite pony is Pinkie C: Also happy birthday!

So yes, welcome to the club! It's wonderful to have you here ^^

Image Image
ImageImage

And even though she moved away,
We always get calls from our daughter.
She has eyes just like her father,
They are blue when skies are grey.
And just like him she never stops;
Never takes the day for granted.
Works for everything that's handed to her;
Never once complained...

-The Gambler by Fun.
simbafan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twilight sparkle » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:13 am

We are proud to welcome our new mods: Ink~Weaver and Atome! Congrats!

I just finished Wonderbolts Acadamy and I adored it, oh my gosh. I'll post my full review later, but I though it was terrific and I was squeeing at the ending. It was really well done.
Everything you want
❝is on the other side of fear❞

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
★ ★ ★
lover of;; running, parks & rec, & sweet potato fries
art;; taking color-ins of <-- and commissions, pm me
ImageImageImage
★ ★ ★
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
twilight sparkle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asexual » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:18 am

Oh wow, that was quite unexpected! Thanks so much guys, I'm proud to be a part of the team!

And that new episode. Best Episode Ever! -totally not biased- XD
And Wynd~ I did see your ponysona at the begining! Sweet!
╔══════════════════════════╗

FR Trade Thread
CS Trade Thread
asexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatzel » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:29 am

I did see Wynd's character XD To be honest, I had a bit of doubt, but it was cool to see.

Guys, if you ordered icons, I'm sorry. I'm way too busy, and my life right now...it doesn't suck, but it isn't the best. Again, sorry. I won't be able to make your icons.
she/they/he semi-active
Tatzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me