Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby chanhee. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:47 pm

@ Bailey-Boo » what a cute kid! good luck getting them approved
    @ Checkinder » screaming @ the snek. love her. good luck trading!
    @ Madziu » cute new kids!
    sorry im really not feelin it and i did replies last =/

looking for help with an uncommon myo- will pay with pets

looking at offers on all of my kals, doesn't matter who you're offering on or what you're offering. i love tealea and kyo (and _silentsiren_) designs, mostly.
Last edited by chanhee. on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:22 pm

✦ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇs →
    Code: Select all
    @michael. — I wish you well in trading and hope you can find some Kalons to connect with! I too adore tealea designs they're just so soft. Also Rylan is such an interesting mix of colors, wow. Have fun searching for relationships for them <3

@Bailey-Boo — I hope you are also having a beautiful time today, and if I have the time I will check over your custom for approval if it hasn't already been done. A good tip is to actually PM any member of staff since they see that better, as none of us are really searching through the FC often enough to help with such things. Also I want to wish you luck in trading!

@Checkinder — Ah a snake child, with a cool shine and nice colors! Plus that halo is bomb. I wish you luck with your search for a trade and do hope you can find someone to develop and love. And have fun judging the adoption! It's always so tough to pick a winner sdklfjldskfas.

@Madziu — Happy early Easter to you too dear! I myself and quite looking forward to the April Fools part of the day since I have a particular joke set up for my family. It involves a lot of wiggly eyes and unsuspecting prey lol. Big congratulations on your new kids! Wow Red did such an amazing job on that custom. They dark browns and purple undertones are beautiful to look at. I can't wait to see them all around more!

Warning! Long post ahead.

✦ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs →
    Hey there! I wanted to pop in and introduce a few new kids or ones that have been grown or changed recently <3
    I am really proud of my work off-okaki lately so it's also a bit of a show off haha.

We will start with the kits that I have come home:

This is Briar, made by the lovely Medd! He's a part of my budding good guys pirate crew and works as the Boatswain on Valerian's ship "The Golden Rose". I don't have a lot set for his character yet but I do know he's flirtatious, enthusiastic, and loves adrenaline.

Fionn here, made by high noon, is also a part of the crew as a deck hand. Smol, not that great with people. Was adopted onto the ship for his own safety. He adores sewing complex designs, sells gorgeous dresses while he's on shore and fixes up the crew's attire on the boat, and knows a lot about fabrics. Quirky but reserved. No one can quite figure him out.

Finally we have Erastus (Era) who was also made by Medd but I received him in a trade. He has a second form change due to his legendary trait where he turns into a little sun. Another part of the crew as the ever important Surgeon and Master Carpenter. Really straightforward, no nonsense, get the job done kind of guy. His form changes when he's in "medical" mind mode, it happens when he concentrates on something and loses focus of the world around him. Pretty moody most of the time lol.

Next are some growths or transfers that have been done:

Quinn here was designed by the lovely okahui. The lines for the growth were done by Pallis (ILY THANKS) and I put the rest of it on. He was born with golden scales and protected from the outside world due of this supposed “blessing” from the deities. Except one day when the village was raided, and he was almost sacrificed because of his scales rip. Some people saw it as a curse and believed killing him would appease the heavens. Valerian happened to be passing through and heard of the public event and was like wait, No. Swoops in save the day, Quinn accompanies him to his ship and they start to fall for each other.

This is Jorah, he lives in Catalan and is a professional hunter of some very bad beasts that like to go after small villages. Designed by okahui again and grown by me! I used an edit item to change up his hair color a little. Feisty, sarcastic, short, and will throw himself into danger at the drop of a hat. Really reckless too, young and more inexperienced. Currently being wooed by Atlas. Their relationship is an interesting one since he's smol and Atlas is like a pole towering over him, they banter back and forth in a very playful manner. Jorah is teased often for his height but at the end of the day Atlas will let him up on his shoulders to see the world form a new view whenever he wants it.

Surya the mystery! Made by naumachy and grown by the impeccable Akemi-chan. There is tale of a sun child, born from the light of Nephilus himself and blessed unto this world. His dazzling grace and smile lights up the world. Yet his true origins are quite unknown. The people of the Rasland empire know the child to be an orphan, with unknown family and an even more mysterious past. Surya remembers nothing of his life before he was found by the Temple Priestess. This amnesia has left the boy with nothing but his name. The temple took the child in, guided and protected him, and once he became of age he decided to wander the lands in search of his past. He seeks out the Archivist by the name of Magnus, who is flustered and enamored by Surya's beauty and grace. Together they try to figure out the mystery of where Surya actually comes from all the while finding interest in each other.

Akira was needing to be put on the new lines and I also added a bunch of edits to him. Hair, tail, shine, backmane, ears, and some fur later we have the new and improved darling!! I adore him all the more. He was made originally by Bluepup429 way back when.

Here is a darling I acquired as a gift from the absolutely LOVELY high noon, I cried:

Meet Atlas, who was also made by high noon. Works as the Master Gunner for Valerian's ship! Confident, proud, and very loyal. He's the kind of friend who will stick by you through the thick and thin. Has a great sense of humor and is very skilled with weapons. His sword skills are like dancing when he moves. Currently falling head over heels for the spunky Jorah and loving every minute of the chase.

This guy is a new absolute favorite of mine (which tbh is... all of them. they're all my #1 faves) a custom made by high noon based on a Bearded Vulture:

Donovan (Don) is the Quartermaster on The Golden Rose. He started off under a life debt to Kestrel who had him do some bad jobs working as a ruthless mercenary. He befriended two people who were also controlled by Kestrel: Lyra and Mistral, but was unable to get them out when he himself escaped. Don is on a mission to free them and all those trapped by Kestrel's dark webs. Intimidating, driven by survival for so long that's the only way he knows how to live. Really strong and knows his way around a sword. Will guard Valerian and all those aboard the ship with his life if it came to it.

Those designs I said I was super proud of with my off-oekaki work? It's these guys:

Valerian (Val)! I mentioned him quite a few times up there but he's the Captain of The Golden Rose. He grew up best friends with Kestrel each wishing to sail the open seas together. However, Kestrel changed as they grew older and became dark of heart. Started getting involved with the Sun Wardens and things went down hill from there. Val hates what Kestrel has become and vows to bring him down. He's a great captain who holds the immense loyalty and trust of everyone on the ship. He picks up strays and those in need of protection or a home. He's considered a pirate but really just goes after the Sun Warden's fleet rather than terrorizes the innocent. Found Quinn and now is desperately in love with him <3 They make up the Dad/Mom relationship of the ship.

This is Megara (Meg) the ship's cook. She is Valerian's sister actually, and also had close ties with Kestrel before he went off the deep end. A sass monster and deadly serious so don't mess with her or her food. Won't take no for an answer and will absolutely force feed you in you haven't eaten yet. Acts like the big sister of the crew and they will come to her for their woes/advice even though she pretends it annoys her. Most people are absolutely terrified of this lady: looks like a goddess but will skin you alive if you step a foot out of line. Adores Quinn, probably liking her brother's boyfriend more than Val himself XD

Finally we have Rowan here. I saw this beautiful picture of a really pink Rosefinch, although I don't know if it was real since the colors of such birds and more red/brown than the picture. However I liked it so much I made a Kal based on it and here we have this! I am still thinking of a story, I have three different ideas but not sure which one I'm going with. Just wanted to show them off <3
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:08 am

Heyyo fanclub!! I have a baby to introduce and show to the world because I adore them soo very much!! As well as my long boy again because I've developed him a little bit!!

────────────────────────────── ☾Replies☾ ──────────────────────────────
@Karmel; Era is absolutely gorgeous, I love his moon form! The colours work so well, especially with that pop of red through his design. Akira is absolutely gorgeous, he reminds me of Pumpkin Pie I think,,, With cream on top. Such a beautiful transfer! I can't wait to see him around more! Val is gorgeous. I adore the coloured line work. It gives off such a mystical feel! The off Oekaki work is amazing for sure.

@micheal.; Good luck with the trading offers, I would offer but there aren't many of my children that I would consider trading off. I know there are some gorgeous ones in there though!! I hope Rylan gets some good relationship offers, he's such an interesting looking kalon with some absolutely lovely colours. I love his horns and his ears.

@Bailey-Boo; Good luck with the trading offers once more. That kalon is absolutely gorgeous I love the shine, it's so sweet and such a staple for the character themselves that it's nice to see it incorporated into the design. I hope you manage to get some of those growths done but definitely look after yourself first!! I'm sure people will understand the delay.

@Checkinder; That snake baby!! I love their colours so much as well as the style they were done in! Such a pretty design, I wish I had someone to offer because I would be there in a heartbeat for them! I hope the competition goes well, they're a nice looking kalon, but I couldn't really see myself connecting and I'd rather them go to someone who does.

@Madziu; Charlie is gorgeous, I love the long feathery whiskers and the touches of green in her design, it really ties in that nature like theme she has going on.Also, Casmir!! Absolutely gorgeous! I love those wings and the back legs! Such a nice combination of traits as well as the colour choices! Red did such an amazing job!

@Silver Pandorica; Those blue children are adorable, I very much adore the black-haired one with the backmane. Such a nice combination of colours also. I hope you can find the trades you're looking for. If I had anyone to offer, I would for sure be all over trading for that boy. David is really nice too, that subtle space aesthetic.

@whim; Vixen!! Is so cute!! I hope you can find a good home for her. She's beautiful and I know my sibling really adore the NB she came from so it's lovely to see her all grown up.  Mipha is beautiful and I'm sure you'll be able to find a relationship easy for them as well as the others!!

@sagrei;  Good luck finding growths for Sylvia and Damien, their colours are lovely and will look super nice all grown up! Good luck with the legendary readopt competition!

────────────────────────────── ☾Kalon Chat☾ ──────────────────────────────

→ This is my sweet baby Luca, gifted to me by Sunstruck and I'm obsessed!! I have been for awhile with this kid and I'm so very glad I get to snuggle them finally. I really need to gift Sun back because they've been so wonderful to me and I need to return the favour!!
→ Luca will probably end up being in a Modern AU, and when grown will join Mac in his universe. He's ready to be grown but I gotta find a growth artist to do that. My growth style comes out a bit... sharp? I'd probably want him to look a little softer at least.

→ Luca is a gentle kalon who has the biggest sweet tooth. He's energetic and eager to make friends with anyone. It would probably be harder telling him to not make friends with someone as he loves to give most anyone a chance. Being very optimistic, very nonjudgmental and super stubborn has him gaining friends of every description. When he's grown he's gonna be a dancer, he also helps to produce the music for any choreography the studio needs. Looks soft is strong but am all round good boy.
→ Looking for friends and maybe a puppy crush (badum-tsss) and/or future partner. Gender is unspecific but leans towards males/masculinity.

→ Wirea is my most recent MYO, they all just get longer. He's a solitary kalon that lives in the woods, probably a medieval era, but is likely to be flexible. He often carries around the lantern which does sometimes make his eyes shine a bit brighter than normal and due to this, he might look a little scary in the dark. He's swift and very quiet which often gives him an eerie feeling as you won't know he'd behind you until he speaks... if he ever does.

→ People tend to spread stories about him, calling him the Beast and probably has a few ghost stories being told about him to keep kits at bay... but if there happens to be someone to brave the woods and the beast inside, you'll find he's much softer than first perceived. He's tired, not angry or mean and would rather sleep than chase some loud kalon away in the middle of the night. If you do wake him up. however, it's your fault.
→ Looking for friends, maybe a relationship, if you have someone you think may fit then send a PM, gender doesn't matter.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:13 am

Replies
@planiteri Wow, Luca is so cute! I love the personality you gave him, I think it fits really well with his appearance. Best luck with finding friends for him!!
@Bailey-Boo Your MYO is adorable, I love the design for the shine that you chose! The colors go really well together, good luck getting her approved ^^
@Karmel Rowan's design is so stunning! If you need help coming up with a story for her, I would be glad to help you brainstorm c:

Claire is looking for relationships! You can view his information here. I'm mainly looking for a kal that he can crush on and ask out at some point, but friends would be awesome too ^^ PM me if you're interested!

Edit: I found a love interest for him, but friendships are still open!
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:55 am

theres so many pretty kals im crying ;w;

replies wrote:@luna and artemis.; claire is a super-hottie! good luck finding his special someone!
@plaiteri; wirea's design is amazing and that shine is just so special aa :3 i love his personality as well, good job with that!
@karmel; honestly i can't even believe i'm replying to the owner themselves right now,, all your kals and designs are so precious!
@bailey-boo; your myo is super cute! hope they get approved right away! also good luck with trading!
@checkhinder; the halo on the first kal is so pretty, and so is the rest of her design! i hope you have good luck trading, whoever ends up with her is one lucky kiddo!
@madziu; charlie is too precious !! i think a pirate au would suit her just fine ! good luck finding art and trades!
@silver pandorica; good luck with trading! issac and trix are the most adorable kids ever

hello everyone! i hope everyones having a great day! i just wanna quick show off some art of my only kal and then open up some trades?

i got this adorable art of aofie!! by maccstar
she's my only kal which is fine because i get to spoil her, but i feel like shes lonely so ...

i'm looking for relationships! wrote:preferable an in character breeding! aofie's a cop/an extreme environmentalist! you can find out more about her here! when shipping kal's i love making lots of couple art so that's a bonus as well! i'm mostly looking for complimentary designs but edits would be fine as well as aofie is only a standard owo
i'm off cooldown but i've never bred a kal before so someone may need to walk me through it. we can rp or headcannon on discord or here! and since i'm greedy i'll probably ask for first pick with kits,, ? pm me if interested!

i'm also looking for trades! wrote:i'm having trouble designing my standard myo so i'm just gonna put it up for trades. i'm mostly looking for premade kals!
i also got some items from the recent event,
1x backmane edit
1x shine edit
1x common edit
and i don't think i'll be using them so hit me up with some trades?

and of course, i'm looking for art!
i can pay with c$ (i have 50), any of my pets, dA points, characters and my soul

trades are always open!
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:06 am

hey dudes!! Long time no see lmao. Gonna be real short n sweet cause my body hurts and I just wanna get to bed. intros will be made next post!!

just looking for trades for these kiddos, will trade multiple for a kal I really like, feel free to offer anything. I’ll look and respond to everything, big plus for cica designs, big big plus for kals with goop. down for myos too but only if they’re rare and up

https://sta.sh/21olpko7g5yl

have a lovely day dudes

vannillamelon- that art is so cute!!
    Luna and Artemis- prey kal!! Gl getting relations and congrats on getting them romance!!
    Plant- congrats on the kals!! I love otgw and I may have to offer on them for romance tbh but good luck getting relations!
    Karmel- I love love love the pirate crew omg esp that bearded vulture kal omg
    Michael- gl getting trades and relations!! I love ryland and gl getting him relations!
    Bailey boo- gl getting trades as well!!
    Check- gl with trading too!! Gl with the readopt as well!!

I’m at work so I gotta go but there will be more replies next time
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:25 am

smol repost

Aeryn; wrote:
Hello fanclub, long time no see!
I'm here to make a very short post,, nothing too important

Nothing too official but i'll be putting my kalons up for offers, if you wish you can make an offer on anyone!!
If i find something i like i'll take it. However, i'm not looking for myo's atm!
[ My kalons ]

Since i'm already off my cooldown i'll be opening my kalons for a occ breeding, what i'm looking for is kalons with a natural color palette but i'm mostly looking at anything.
If you see someone just pm me!
[ Single kals ]

replies
@cyborgishly » Hec man your kals are so gorgeous, i might try offering for one of them later!! Hope you find something you like for them!
@Vannillamelon » Your art is so adorable, good luck finding some art trades!! Also best of luck finding relations for your kalon, they seem to have a very intresting concept!
@luna and artemis. » Good luck finding relations for your kal, they are simply gorgeous and i just loved how their shine matchjes with their making?? So gorgeous <33
@planiteri » Both of your kals are simply beautiful and man Wirea has a hella big tail omg
@Karmel » Yours kals always seem to amaze me, they all have such gorgeous designs and i wish i could steal them all haha, Man they have such intresting concepts and personallities!
@michael. » Oh hec i might pm you later with some trading offers and best of luck finding a boyfriend for rylan!!
@Bailey-Boo » *slides in* did anyone said hamilton myos?? hEC i love them so much!! They are based on Eliza right? Hamilton myos are just the best!!
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:14 am

@Aeryn; what gorgeous kals you have. They are super cute and good luck on getting a good OCC breeding for your pretty babes

@cyborgishly I hope you getting some sleep made you feel a little bit better! Good luck on trades, those are some mighty fine kals.

@Vannillamelon Accurate description of me and you both tbh. What cute art of your kal! She (or he) looks like a sweet heart. I wish you the best luck on breeding. It can a be a bit challenging. Good luck on the trading of the items. Im probably going to offer on that common edit of yours. Also I can make you some art of your kal  for whatever you want to pay. Just shoot me a PM if you see this.

@luna and artemis. AHHH!! im glad you got that cute blue bunny babe. She was a fun raffle. I hope you find some good relationships for them.

@planiteri Oh. My. Goodness. That kit is so stinking precious!!! Major congrats dude!!! Also Wirea is gorgeous!!! Man you just have such nice looking kals. Good luck on friendships and deciding what AUs you want them in.

@Karmel wowowowowowowow I remember seeing that pink kal and just. dying. They are drop dead gorgeous and Im in love with all. of. the. hair. like man that has is killing me. Major congrats on working on your off-oekaki and getting some bomb babes.

@michael. I love your kals. I wish I had more kals to offer. Also good luck finding a boy friend for your cute demon boy. I love his ears.

@Bailey-Boo AAAAAAHHHHHHH I am in love with that kal now. I can't take my love back. Hamilton has abeen a minor obsesstion of mine for a year or two now and i just cant???? Also good luck on getting good offers on your babes. They are wonderful and Willow and Pluto are my favorite ones.

@Checkinder wow oh wow. What a beautiful snake kal. I would love to offer but I only have a common kal up for trade and that wouldn't be too fair to you. So good luck my dude!

@Madziu wow you have amazing winged babes!!! I love the two new kals you got too. Im a sucker for red and brown kals. oops. Good luck on development on those two.

-----

First, I am looking for all and any offers on my gal Daphi. Im really into design so rarity doesn't matter a whole lot to me. I would also be willing to trade her for an MYO.

Also I ahve some items that I will most likely not use and I thought I would trade them. I am not looking for anything specific so all offers will be considered.

Items I have:
Uncommon Fur Edit
Standard Fur Edit
Backmane Edit
2 Standard Shine Edits
2 Standard Hair Edits

-----

Ok I will be opening up five new slots for some kalon couple art. I can make them sized 200x200 and 100x100. They will be PWYW (pay what you want). I think I just made that acronym up but its fineI accept FR, CS, Points, and USD. Anyways, I will fill them as people PM me. Here are some recent examples:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Slots:
1. AlluviumImage
2. AlluviumImage
3. luna and artemis.Image
4. Bailey-BooImage
5. OrangeSocksImage
Last edited by Meridiem on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 9 times in total.
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:22 am

replies wrote:@Meridiem - Your couple pixels are so cute!!! Good luck with commissions. <3
@Aeryn; - You have some gorgeous kals, and I'm sure you'll find a wonderful trade for them. <3 And good luck on your breeding search as well! (I'd offer by all my kiddos are colorful :,D)
@Cyborgishly - You have some beautiful kals up for trade. <3 Good luck finding a trade that makes you happy!
@Vannillamelon - That art is adorable, and you've got a lovely kal. <3 I'd be happy to establish some friendships, so feel free to message me if you're interested!
@luna and artemis. - Claire is super cute, I love his ears!!! And congrats on finding a love interest for him. <3
@planiteri - Luca is so cute, what a soft child. <3 Wirea is also gorgeous, I love his eyes and that long fluffy tail!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted here! I've got a bit to introduce, so sorry for the long post. :,D

Introductions___ __ _ _ _
    I've gotten quite a few kals since I last posted! There might be a bit of overlap from my last post because, tbh, I don't remember super well when my last post was lol. Fist my medieval fantasy kals-

This is Ambrosia, one of Llucid, and Morgan's kits. She's... kind of a hot mess. She's gotten better at hiding just how nuts she is, and lives something of a double life, disguising herself so she can both run the local cult church, as the head priestess, and live a high life as a noblewoman in the capitol. Her brother is honestly shocked she hasn't been found out yet.

Speaking of her brother, Valentine is a bit more of a peace keeper. He still gets up to his own hi-jinks, but he's much more subtle about it, and prefers to avoid anything that could end in him facing an angry mob. He's smarter than he seems, but mostly dedicates his time to his acrobatics shows, being a town gossip, and writing bad poetry.

Leander is a noble, currently ruling over the province of Amora. He's done an incredible job bringing the area back to life after a large chunk of the population was lost to war, and through massive amounts of effort establishing trade, and funneling his own private resources almost exclusively into the land and it's people he's managed to make it one of the most beautiful places in the country, with one of the highest standards of living. He's playful, and flirty, but incredibly kind, and cares deeply for those around him.

Rhuben is my newest kal, and I'm honestly still working on his character. So far he's going to be a cinnamon roll, and runs a very nice little bakery, and tea shop. <3

aaaand my modern kids-

Aleric is an actor, and something of a pain to deal with. He's brash, temperamental, and spoiled, leading to him being incredibly unpleasant to be around if you aren't able to call him on his crap and force him to behave. He's a very highly stressed kalon, and often takes on more than he can chew, pushing through it all even when it turns him into a sleep deprived nightmare. He's hardworking, though, and dedicated to those he cares for. There's some good there... SOMEWHERE.

Aleric's sister Farrah is much more pleasant to be around. She's bubbly, and kind, and while she's equally spoiled she tends to be less of a brat about it. She's a model who runs her own fashion agency, and cosmetics line. She's a very charming and cheerful person to be around, and it almost ALMOST makes up for the fact she and her nightmare of a brother are practically attached at the hip.

All of them have their own page on my kal storage site, but some are a massive WIP. They're also all open to relationships (friends, enemies, and love) so feel free to PM me if you're interested!

Art Search___ __ _ _ _
    I'm looking for some art of my kals! Specifically I'm looking to buy some art with event tokens and items. Looking for color, but beyond that I'm open for most anything. If anyone is open to event commissions, please PM me!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pink Present » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:39 am

@Epiale - Lovley kals! Congrats on all those precious bbs <33 Hope you'll find some art of them soon too!
@Meridiem - Those pixels are so amazing! My heart look at all those lovely couples,,,
@Aeryn; - Good luck with trading and finding a breeding!
@cyborgishly - Hope you'll firnd some nice offers for those kals <3
@Vannillamelon - Ah what lovley art I se there! Good luck with realtionships for your kals and the trades!

Hello!
I'm just here to look at trade offers for my boy Myeong.
The trade that I had for him was cancelled, so I'm hoping to see some offers again ;w;
I've had him for a while but never did anything with him and my conection to him is just weak.
He has all slots, blank state with 2 art pieces.

Feel free to offer whatever, I'm just looking for some kal I can conect with better, MYOs are great as well!
An auto would be 2 uc MYOs, I could throw in a rare edit to the offer if so as well <3
I'm off cooldown and don't really mind a wait ;w;
PM me if interested <3 Thank you!

Found an offer I really like!
Thank you all who offered <3
Last edited by Pink Present on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
    bb i'm not even here i'm a hallucination (rarley active)
    kels | plums | kals
Pink Present

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me