Interfector's army [dinosaurs unite!] Join on DA!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Interfector's army [dinosaurs unite!]

Postby InterfectorFactory » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:00 pm

You're right, humans wouldn't care whenether he makes a chance or not. Omg, idea:

Interfector wrote:"Out of my way" the big gun on his back was pointed on the creature in frot of him. The other raptor didn't move, it was a cyborg like himself. The remaining humans must've sent him, how pityfull, they knew the other raptor didn't stand a chance against him and the raptor probably knew too. "We could fight here and now, you would die and I would continue killing these pathetic humans" a moment of silence, only broken by the continues sound of alarms troughout the facilety "Or you could use this chaos and escape" looking down on the raptor he made him choose "freedom or death?"

You can use, even adapt it if you want. Just felt like writing the scene in my head down.
^toyhou.se (click)^

Looking for art in exchange for pets!
^All my pets are up for trade!^

┌───────────────────────┐
Commission info
Deviantart
Interfector's army
Flight Rising
Instagram
└───────────────────────┘

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
InterfectorFactory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starfred24 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:30 am

Name: starfred24

Characters name: Draco
Species: Carcharodontosaurus (kahr-kar-o-dont-o-sawr-us)
Rank/position: from the paragraph that I'm reading, 'It stalked sauropods attacking at full speed with jaws gaping and claws ready to kill' I think he'd be a warrior
Picture/reference: Reference
Personality: Draco has a firey temper (lol, his name means dragon in Latin). Do not get in his way or irritate him, if interfector is 4 metres, he is bigger. A Carcharodontosaurus is 5-7 metres. He is bloodthirsty and selfish but has a kind heart but short temper.
Brief history: Like Interfector, Draco was facility-born. His tail and feet were de-formed os they had to give him steel replacements. He escaped into the city and hid in an alley way, surviving off cats, stray dogs and the occasional human. Drinking puddle water!

Length: 14 metres
Height: 7 metres
Weight: 7 tones
welcome to our cave of rock and stone,
this is where we call home,
the mist swirls as night draws in,
together as one, we are kin,

we will not give without a fight,
hide in the shadows, black as night,
every crack, every fold,
we are the tribe of forgotten worlds.
starfred24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InterfectorFactory » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:48 am

You have a lot of dinosaur characters 0.o
Anyways, I've added him. Tough I don't understand why you put the size of Draco all over your form...

I am working on a spinosaurus char (gotta love those, one of my favorite dinosaurs <3) but I cannot decide whenether to make it cyborg or not...
^toyhou.se (click)^

Commission info
Deviantart
Interfector's army
Flight Rising
Instagram

InterfectorFactory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raviolli » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:59 am

Yea that sounds perfect! Hawkeye would jump at the chance to keep her brother alive it would just be getting his target program to shut off.

With his eyes locked on the target ahead, Razor ignored all words spoken. His guns pointed in the direction of the larger male waiting for just the slightest movement from him. "Target locked on, placing power at 80%" he stated in a rather serious tone of voice. His sister watched from outside the building, tail twitching as she focused on this rogue experiment causing all the problems. Life or death? She repeated in her head. He was asking them to turn on their creators but for what reason? A life as a pawn for humans or a life as a pawn for this monster. Any life was better alive. Her mind was puzzled, unsure if her words would ratch this male in time before her brother attacked. "Razor stand down!" She yelled hoping her brother heard. Humans watched as the female raptor seemed more interested then usual with what her brother was doing, guns ready if needed.

Something like this. So much fun thinking about ideas xP maybe someone else has cool plot ideas or stories of their characters?

Spinosaurus!? So awesome >< gotta love those big guys. Hmm not sure it really depends on what you want really.
ImageImageImage
Raviolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InterfectorFactory » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:15 am

Love it X)
So many short comics I want to make 0.o
I already have a view on paper and a cool idea for a pile of short comics around Interfector, Penna, Ossis and the army. But I also have my dragon comic that's far from finished D: so much I want to do and so little time to actually work on it.
^toyhou.se (click)^

Commission info
Deviantart
Interfector's army
Flight Rising
Instagram

InterfectorFactory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starfred24 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:07 pm

InterfectorFactory wrote:You have a lot of dinosaur characters 0.o
Anyways, I've added him. Tough I don't understand why you put the size of Draco all over your form...

I am working on a spinosaurus char (gotta love those, one of my favorite dinosaurs <3) but I cannot decide whenether to make it cyborg or not...

Yeah, I love spinosaurus too. I don't know why I put extra info but still. The reason why I have a lot of dino characters us because I love 'em

every crack, every fold,
starfred24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asa Willow » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:33 am

I've created a new dinosaur character, so why not have him join the army? ^3^

Name: Lovenature100
Characters name: Tsikdian (seek-DEE-an) Goes by Tsi (see)
Species: Dilophosaurus
Rank/position: Ah I don't really know- perhaps something that requires thinking? Like strategist or something? :>
Picture/reference: ...
Personality: Tsi can sometimes be a tad short-tempered, but he usually thinks before he acts. He never falls for any trick whatsoever, because he always stops to think carefully before he does anything. Likes to solve puzzles, especially ones that force him to "think outside the box".
Brief history: Tsi was resurrected in a lab- using very advanced equipment, scientists were able to gather some of his DNA and inject it into an ordinary chicken egg. Dilophosaurus eggs, as you can imagine, were bigger than chicken eggs, so Tsi ended up smaller than other Dilo's. He was hatched not knowing he was a clone, not knowing that he was the only of his kind at the time. He was raised by human caretakers, thinking he was one of them. When they weren't caring for him, Tsi was left in his enclosure. It was a nice enclosure, but Tsi knew there was more than just his little yard with a pool and a shed. Tsi liked solving puzzles. Some would even say that he's good at solving them. So of course, it was only fitting to his nature that he escaped, still a mere hatchling. The moment he was free, he was thrust into a world full of big scary monsters, and the climate nearly killed him. The air was strange- too thin, too cold, even in Brazil. But he grew used to it. And as he shed his chill, he shed his trust of humans. He slowly began to realize what he really was- a ferocious carnivore from the past.
{Sorry the history isn't exactly breif- but I didn't feel like re-writing it so I just copied and pasted from my Chara page >3<}

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hello there!
I'm Asa, and I'm a full-time student who loves to draw and animate. Don't hesitate to HMU if you want a commission, art trade, or a good chat!

I was formerly Lovenature100

Characters DA Youtube
•Point/USD commissions are open on my DA!
•Art trades are open! I love doing them and I'm not picky, check out my DA above for examples <3
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
***If I owe you art and you have the sneaking suspicion that I have forgotten, please PM me!

pssst... check out
my comic
<<<<<<<<<<
:)
Asa Willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raviolli » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:47 am

Oh m geee :mrgreen: a Dilophosaurus!!
ImageImageImage
Raviolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asa Willow » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:54 am

Yuss I was going to go for a more little-known dinosaur but I just adore their faces. ;-;

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hello there!
I'm Asa, and I'm a full-time student who loves to draw and animate. Don't hesitate to HMU if you want a commission, art trade, or a good chat!

I was formerly Lovenature100

Characters DA Youtube
•Point/USD commissions are open on my DA!
•Art trades are open! I love doing them and I'm not picky, check out my DA above for examples <3
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
***If I owe you art and you have the sneaking suspicion that I have forgotten, please PM me!

pssst... check out
my comic
<<<<<<<<<<
:)
Asa Willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starfred24 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:27 am

Ooh ooh! I wanna write a story!

Sirens were blaring. Draco opened his eyes. He was in a tube. Outside of this tube, Draco could see three raptors fighting. you're gonna knock down the tube! thought Draco but he couldn't say it because there was a pipe in his mouth, pumping air into his lungs. A huge, feathered tail swiped and the tube crashed onto the floor. Instantly, the pipe fell out of his mouth. He lashed his robotic tail against the lid of the tube but it was no use. His lungs were screaming for air. Then Draco remembered, he could extend his claws on his replacement feet! Extending his metallic claws as far as they would go and scraped them at the side of the tube. It shattered. Draco lay on the floor, panting. The three raptors were staring at him. The biggest had a large gun, aimed at Draco's face. Get up you stupid dinosaur! he told himself Run!

You may use this and edit it

every crack, every fold,
starfred24

My pets
My items