Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:15 am

it would be lovely if someone would grow up my kits, they can be found here and are all long overdue! I can pay if needs be but not DA points

Found someone!

@Meridiem lovely art! It’s sweet =)
@dimi. ah goodness, that is a cute kalon, good luck with finding love interests!
@cincil. those kits are adorable! Good luck with growths & trading!
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gp5 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:57 am

Code: Select all
@Tenturo good luck with finding breedings! i would offer, but i don't exactly have an available kalon. :>> amaya is super cute though, i love her colors! 
@Queen of Aces good luck with getting back into drawing digitally. it's super fun and much easier than traditional art work, at least imo.
@magbus, yo, those icons are really cute! i can't animate to save my life so kudos to you :'')
@croaky cute kiddo! gl on finding offers
@mackstarr oh, that art is really cute! the bunny in the basket is great lol.  also, your cowboi is really interesting! i love the colors and his fake(?) horns. good luck on the growth and trade as well. would offer, but yeah.
@Dragoncat08 good luck on finding someone to grow them! i would recommend getting more cs. most people usually would work for the cs rather than pets, so that's just an tip? idk, all of 'em are super cute though!
@Missing✖ good luck finding mates for your kalons, Shinigami 's shine is really cool
@eunkyung. dragon kids! i remember seeing them in the nursery, i think, lmao. gl with breeding offers, i'm sure you'll find people! 
@ leo valdez. you're like me my man, best of luck to you!
@leyendecker good luck on finding someone to grow that pretty kid!
@cincil. AAOY those kids are amazing wow
@dimi. good luck finding a breeding! her palette is really nice
@Meridiem  that art is really cool!

hey everyone. i've got a kalon back in 2016, as a runner up, but can't connect at all. i forgot about it over the past year and now i'm just rediscovering them! so, rather than collect even more dust, i've decided to gift/trade her. please message me if you want her, i will say yes no matter what. (just wanna find her a good home.) she's here. she has 3/3 breeding slots and is a blank slate. ok yeah she's gone LOL
    on another note, i've been trying to get into the kalon community ! :^) i've tried out for alot but haven't won any because that's just my luck, lol. so, if anyone knows where a readopt is, plz tell me.
    thanks guys!
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:31 am

☆Hello☆

Hi all how have you all been doing? I hope everyone enjoyed their speingbreak if you had one 8 know I sure did. I know it was last weekend for me, but I have been pretty busy so 8 couldn’t really get a post in opps haha.

☆Trades☆

Here are the items I am willing to trade
2 Uncommon Fur Edit Items
1 Wieght Edit item
1 Shine Edit item

I am looking for a Standered Hair Edit item and possibly a tail?

☆Entry For A Comp☆

A person is hosting a competition and the winner gets a common myo which I need sense I am working on creating my female kal atm and I would be needing anouther myo for a male whom will be gay lol.

Here is the 2nd entry I gave any feed back is welcomed and appreciated!
☆Replies☆

@ratatouille.- Messag eve and I will give you some readopt urls
@Ravenwhisper’s Wish- Goodluck with getting your kits grown
@Meridiem- Those are so cute! Congrats!
@dimi-Goodluck with the breeding she’s cute!
@cincil-I love looking at kale and yours are so cute good luck getting the groths they are cute indeed!
@leyendecker-Goodluck getting the groth done
@Tenturo-I wish you good luck on the breedings if I had a kal I would totally be up to it!
@Queen Of Aces-Cute new user name that’s sweet of doing the art give away good luck with it!
@magbus,-I am brook and don’t have a DA, but good luck with your commissions!
@Croaky-Oh my sweets a two headed kal what a wounderdul cutie pie! Good luck with trading the cute kal!
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

███
░░░
░░
██
▀▀
Kals - link 2
link 3 - link 4
link 5 - link 6
───────┘
WiltedLovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:54 am

Replies;;
@ Blue Exorcist I have a standard hair edit item, so I might send over an offer once I’m done with this post :)
But otherwise, Goodluck on trading! And that design is in gorgeous!
@ ratatouille. I sent you a pm about some of the readopts I know about, good luck! :)
@ Ravenwhisper's Wish I hope you find a good growth artist! Those kits are gorgeous
@ Meridiem that art is so cute!
@ dimi. I wish you luck in ooc breeding and relationships for your Kalons!
@ cincil. all those kits are so cute! Good luck in finding a growth artist and in possibly trading that last kiddo!
@ leyendecker I hope you can find a wonderful growth artist for your little one!
@ Tenturo I hope you get wonderful ooc breeding offers!
@ Queen Of Aces welcome back!
@ magbus, those are cute! If I had any points I would send a request over! I hope a bunch of people will send you requests!
@ croaky I hope you get an amazing offer on your 2 headed bab! Such a cutie!
@ mackstarr welcome to your newest! Wesley is perfect! I wish you luck in finding a growth artist and I hope that you can find a wonderful trade partner!
@ Dragoncat08 I hope you can find a great growth artist for your 3!

Just wanted to get this out there again, but I currently have this kit up for readoption! If you click the image it will bring you to the thread where the readoption is being held (the end date is currently April 14th). And if you have any questions about it, feel free to pm me!

New Boys!
This is Rou! Here’s what I currently have for him:
male, straight, loves his flouncy bouncy hair-takes a lot of time to care for it properly (so, over the top of what others would do), other interests: poetry (both reading and writing it), wood art (mainly creating things from/in wood, like carvings), learned knitting from his grandmother and uses it as a way to calm himself

I’d love to find some friends/maybe even romance for him? Definitely would want to RP any relations to solidify them :) can be on here or on Discord
This is Emery! He is a time traveler and a clock maker.

How did Emery start to travel in time? He was testing out a new way to make a clock with random objects found in the dump. When he set the pieces together everything looked great (as great a hodgepodge clock could look) and wound it up, something on the pieces rubbed together and sent a current through the clock.

I’m still working on what time he came from, but he now lives mainly in modern day, experimenting with different clock combinations and creating a more mobile version of his time travel clock

I’m also seeking RPs for all my other Kalons! Can do it on here or on Discord
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:56 am

@Queen of Aces;; welcome back! i'm sure you got loads of requests, it was really sweet of you to offer! good luck with your art practice, and with reconnecting to your kalons!
@Tenturo;; I love your kals they're all so gorgeous! I would definitely offer if I didn't have a few breedings already lined up. good luck finding the perfect partner! i'm sure no matter who it is, the kit's will be lovely.
@leyendecker;; good luck with finding a growth artist! I wanted to offer, but I'm not confident i'll be able to replicate that design. they're so pretty though, and I love the color palette. I cat wait to see them all grown up.

Streaming!
I'm lining a commission, and then probably working on some overdue RUs.

https://join.me/ccoyotevvaquero

Please remember to change your nickname to your CS name, so I know who's in the chat!

---

Also! I finally finished this MYO last night, and I'm super psyched to show him off!
I'm still deciding on a name for him, but he's inspired by Taako from the Adventure Zone~!
I've been developing his story for weeks, and I've had plans for him since like November. Basically he was a wizard sort of beauty guru, and he created and sold his own products. But he had a fierce rivalry with another witch, and in poor judgement, decided to steal some of her recipes. But they ended up being decoys, and when he tried to brew one of the potions, it exploded and cursed him. He's got horns he hides under his hat, and a third eye under his bangs, and he basically went into hiding because he was ashamed of his appearance.
The rest of his story intertwines with another MYO I have, but who isn't finished yet. He's the God of Lost Things, and my next project I'll be working on after I finish commissions! <3
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WanSham » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:09 am

@HighNoon
oooHHHHH I LOVE ❤️ the design and colors AH
@saphirelion
OooOOOO good luck having the readout and gAh those new kids are 👌😩
@Blue Exorcist
cahoOOOOoo I really like the design and concept for the entry ahH good luck trading!

Zipping off for a bit caWEE
These Kalons are UFT
kals
I’m looking to trade most/all for one I connect with ❤️
DM me here or on Discord!

Edit;; by 26th I’m going to be on cooldown! So there will be a small wait!
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

so many repliesss

Postby 76heart » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:38 am

edited this on accident with my next fan club post like an idiot and this was all I could save
I'm so terribly sorry ahhh
i meant to respond several pages ago whoops i'm so sorry but ahhh thank you so much to those who gave me welcomes <3 it means so much to me and i'm so glad to be here meriam now has a couple friends as well and as soon as I finish the customs I need to do for another species and some entrie...
Last edited by 76heart on Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:39 am

replies wrote:@ leyendecker - I hope you find someone who can grow him! I love his design :0
    @ cincil. - I hope you find people to grow those kits for you, they have such unique designs~ Also, good luck finding someone to trade with, too!
    @ dimi. - Good luck finding her a mate/ooc breeding, the pattern on her back is really pretty and I love all of the blues ^^
    @ Meridiem - AHHHh that art is so precious oml
    @ Ravenwhisper's Wish - Oof, those are a lot of kits that need to be grown... I hope you find someone to grow them soon!
    @ Blue Exorcist - That design is gorgeous! Good luck in the competition c:
    @ sapphirelion - Good luck with the re-adoption, and good luck finding relationships for your kalon!
    @ high noon - *SCREAMS* I LOVE TAZ SO MUCH! I also adore Taako in TAZ- AND I love the story you've developed for the kalon, it's super creative~
    @ WanSham - Good luck in trading ^^

Hello there, so I recently received a Kalon, who I've named Dolores. I've been trying to develop her, but all of my ideas for her would probably work best if she were an adult. So, I'd love to find someone to grow her!
    I can offer DA points or characters c:
    Just PM me if you think you'd be able to do it, and I'd love to see examples of previous growths you've done
    Thank you!

Proof her batch was posted October 1st of 2017
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:41 am

Dragoncat08 wrote:
Dragoncat08 wrote:so I'm just popping in to say that I need growths of my babies! They were all due to be grown on the 20th, I can only pay in cs pets and I have C$10

Hayden

Delilah

And Petra

@high noon - The Tumblr looks great! And gl with trades
@vixen - gl with trades and I'm not good with ship art at all
@Discter - Your kals are great! I love them. Gl with trading

Repost!
@M I s s I n g - gl with growths and finding mates
@eunkyung - gl with growths
@!~Mara~! - gl with getting that Heathers kal

still looking for growths
@76heart - Gl with the adopt and I hope you figure out how to draw like that
@WanSham - Gl with trades!
@high noon - What a pretty boy! I love his story
Last edited by Decora on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:53 am

Doglady88722 wrote:
Doglady88722 wrote:
@ Sketchimutt - Good luck finding growths!
@ Trivium - Cute new kals!
@ Sleep - Good luck trading!

Trading:
I'm looking to trade the following kalons for myos. I'll take any rarity too.
Luna
Quinn
I am currently off cooldown. Please pm me with the title Kalon Trade so it gets sorted correctly.
Item trades:
I'm also trading the following items.
https://sta.sh/01v3thc3y9g4?recent_preview=1
Minus both backmane edits.
I'm mainly looking for an ear edit, but I'll look at anything.
Pm me with the title Kalon Item Trade so it gets sorted correctly.

Repost!
I'll introduce my new kids in my next post!
@dinah - it looks good!
@76heart - welcome to the community and congrats on your first kalon!
@solasta - good luck trading!

repost + introductions!
@Dragoncat08 - Good luck finding growths
@WanSham - Good luck trading!
@high noon - I hope the stream goes well!
@sapphirelion - Good luck with the readoption!
@Blue Exorcist - Cute entry!
@Ravenwhisper's Wish - Good luck finding a growth!
@Meridiem - Cute art!

Kyar is literal GOD. They made my kits and they're gorgeous!

First up is Ely

Next is Layla, she's open for tentative crushes.

Next up is Daisy, she's also open for tentative crushes.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes