Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Missing✖ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:17 pm

Softea@ --- hmmm its tempting :u ill hit you a Pm soon!! <3
Silver Pandorica@---- anything sixbane has done is just out this world in my books , congrats on getting the kal!
eunkyung. @------ :u might hit a pm at you
Missing✖ wrote:
-----
wanted to make a post of not dead just been busy with college life and work keeping me busy to come back to the community. but i thought today was okay to be back!.
-------
need some growth help on some of my kits plz PM me + examples! ---thank you
1.Úlfa
2.Arisa
-----
my children need mates, and the only way to do that is RP to that point of love in their life!
1-Image
Hinokahutsuchi

2-Image
Wan Shi

3-Image
Shujen-dōji

4-Image
Shinigami

new!!! ---- trading kalons i don't use anymore :
--
Jacky
3/3 slots
--
Oliver
2/3 slots
--
Si
2/3 slots
------ Pm "Kalon Offer " in the title plz and ty!<3
Last edited by Missing✖ on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Dragoncat08 wrote:so I'm just popping in to say that I need growths of my babies! They were all due to be grown on the 20th, I can only pay in cs pets and I have C$10

Hayden

Delilah

And Petra

Code: Select all
@high noon - The Tumblr looks great! And gl with trades
@vixen - gl with trades and I'm not good with ship art at all
@Discter - Your kals are great! I love them. Gl with trading

Repost!
@M I s s I n g - gl with growths and finding mates
@eunkyung - gl with growths
@!~Mara~! - gl with getting that Heathers kal
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:04 pm

@silver pandorica - congrats on your new kid! he is super cool :)
@leo valdez. - good luck getting your first kal!!
eunkyung. - those kits are absolutely gorgeous. best of luck getting them grown up!
@missing - I have always liked Si. Wish I had something to offer for him!
@dragoncat08 - good luck with those cuties! I love Delilah

Hello everyone! I have a few things to do today <3

ART SALES

I opened up an easter YCH shop! These kalon lines are available so
go ahead and check it out here if you are interested!

INTRODUCTION

I'm a bit late, but wanted to have a few things to post!
I am so happy to introduce my cowboy child Wesley! I love him dearly
and am working on developing him a more dynamic character.

GROWTHS
I am needing growths of two kits!
Salem and Juneau
I can offer c$, pets, and/or art! Please PM me with prices and examples <3

TRADE
I am VERY tentatively opening Juneau up to offers. I can't seem to connect
with her, but don't really want to give up too easily. I will need to be really in
love to say yes, but I will respond to all messages no worries ^_^ I am off cooldown.

ALSO seeking 1, maybe 2 common tail edits.
I have an uncommon fur edit, standard hair edit, and tentatively a backmane to offer in return.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:42 am

--

@mackstarr - oh my!! those easter ych’s are so cute aa!! good luck with them!! your cowboy kalon is so adorable also ?
@dragoncat08 - dawwww hayden is so precious!! all your kits are, I hope you get growths for them!!
@m i s s i n g ✖️ - your kalons are all beautiful! I hope you get some mates for them!! ♥️♥️
Last edited by squeegi on Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
semi-inactive atm

➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:54 am

@magbus, Sadly I don't have any points to spare, but those icons are incredible!
@croaky Oh man, she's a cutie isn't she.
@mackstarr gl with art!

Hey guys! Long time no see amiright? I used to be Trixyr for those who don't recognize the user, and you're all still welcome to call me Trix if you like, I just thought it was time for a change of scenery y'know?

Anyways I've been trying to get back into digital art, and while I should be drawing my own kalons, what's the fun in that? Anyways the first person to pm me with a kalon for me to draw may get a free piece of art. I say may for a reason. I may not finish it, and since it's free please don't pester me about it. I'll do my best to finish it, but I've got real life to worry about as well.

Also, seriously, please choose a specific kal? I really don't want to fish through like 20 kalons, and that doesn't let me challenge myself with attempts to replicate designs [strike]though if you could go easy on me with this first one that'd be great I haven't done digital in like... months

Anyways if this goes according to plan I'll be doing more of these free art giveaways. I'm trying to improve rn, so it'll suck. Like, it'll suck a lot probably. Improvement's the game though! I'm going offline rn so see all

Also, if anyone's looking for a rp hit me up, I'm looking to try and re-connect with my kalons which have been... a bit neglected over that past few months. I've been busy.[/strike] Found someone
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:54 am

i. replies
        @queen of aces ;; best of luck with your art and rp's !   im sure i missed the deadline for your art , but i hope you got a really nice offer <3  i cant wait to see the finished piece posted around here !
        @magbus, ;; ahh wow , those icon comms are so adorable !  sadly im ,,, really pressed for points right now or i'd definitely have to pm you about them .  i hope you have fun finishing the orders you get !
        @croaky ;; lordy ive been in love with that kalon ever since i saw the little kid floating around the fanclub v; if i had anything to offer i'd definitely send you a pm but sadly i dont ;v; im sure you'll get plenty of amazing offers , though ! such a cute kid
        @mackstarr ;; ahh your ych lines are precious !  i cant wait to see some kals on those lines uwu and ahh congrats on winning that kal !
         i had my eye on him during the event but never got around to really entering .  im excited to see how you develop him !  good luck getting growths , too <3
        @Dragoncat08 ;; ahh good luck getting growths !  they're all so cute , esp delilah !!! im excited to see them floating around once they're grown !
        @M i s s i n g X ;; my apologies for being unable to do the proper font for your username !  best of luck getting your growths done , and im loving those kals !! best of luck finding mates / rps , and best of luck trading as well !
        @eunkyung. ;; ahh lordy what gorgeous kids , holy crap !  im super excited to see those babs grown , i'll have to search around through your kals and possibly send a potential breeding offer !
        @!~Mara~! ;;  ah hello ! best of luck finding a kal that suits you !
        @leo valdez. ;; welcome to the kal community , doll !  best of luck getting your first kalon <3

ii. breedings

as usual i'm here iso an ooc breeding ! this'll be my third and im quite excited to finally have amaya , im tentatively looking for ooc offers .

keep in mind , i may be a little picky with amaya as she'll only have one ooc breeding slot for just her and another kal , and i'd like the kits to look nice ! if you by any chance have a kit picker , that'd be amazing !
        i'll also be very very picky on ophelia as she only has one slot left , so i'd like to ensure that her kids are lovely !

feel free to pm me offers , include "kalon breeding" somewhere in the title . theres a link to my kals in my signature , but here it is again for ease of access !

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•••

Postby heartleafed » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:32 am

ii. replies
        @tenturo; she's gorgeous i wish i had an offer, i hope you find a great partner for her
        @trix; i hope getting back into the swing of digital isn't too hard, i know how it feels though
        @magbus,; oh man, if only i had points,,

ii. growth search
        looking to get my baby rené grown
        i'll be picky because i love him but i can offer usd
heartleafed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cincil. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:54 am

looking for growths for a few of my kals that are long overdue !! i can pay in points or pets, just send me a pm w a price !!

im also a-okay with a wait so don't be rushed

nya
    was due for a growth 12/12/2017

anaya
    was due for a growth 12/12/2017

ellai
    was due for a growth 2/11/2018

braille
    was due for a growth 2/11/2018

im also taking trade offers on this girl
    her edits are
    [s] teeth, shine, claws
    [c] tail, longer fur, hair, backmane
    [u] ears, pupil, tongue
    [r] halo

just send me a pm, im alright with both myos and pre-made kals !! don't be afraid to offer (:

___
    leyendecker -- oml rené is g o r g e o u s !! gl on finding a growth 4 her
    tenturo -- might have to send u a pm, im in love w amaya's design n colors hhh
    queen of aces -- that's very nice of you! i can't wait to see the outcome 

cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:01 am

I'm looking for a possible love interest for Anahita, she is bisexual so a male or female will work so long as their personalities mesh nicely. I would also love to breed the two eventually.

I will also be offering up one OOC breeding. I would prefer a kalon that is blue or has a nice hair edit, but anything can work really <3

Please PM me if you're interested in doing the OOC breeding, or you want one of your kalons to be Anahita's long term mate eventually. Click her image to be taken to her info! <3

@cincil - Good luck getting growths!
@leyendecker - That kalon is so pretty, I can't wait to see them grown up!
@Tenturo - Good luck getting OOC breedings c:
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:05 am

@leyendecker Good luck on getting someone to make a growth for that beautiful boy.
@Tenturo Wow wow wow what gorgeous kals! I wish you the very best on getting a good OOC breeding for both of them
@Queen of Aces I sent you a PM hopefully no one else PMed you before me but its all good if someone did. I need to do something simalar because I need to improve my art too tbh. Anyways good luck!
@magbus, mAN oH mAN are those the freaking cutesiest!!! its time like these where I wish I had point because I would defiantly buy one if I did. Good luck to you
@croaky i see that kit every now and then and I really wish I had something to offer because they are super cute! I hope you find an offer for the cutie soon
@mackstarr awwww those are wonderful lines. I love the little bunny in the basket. AHHH the Ox boy. He is such a pretty kal and super mega congrats on him. If you are ever looking for friends for him send me a PM because I have a kal that would be cute as friends. Also I would offer to grow them but I already have three kits that need to be grown and two of them are semi complicated. Good luck on trade offers too. Such a cute kit and the shine is adorable. The neons work well. Good luck on finding tail edits too, I have none to trade so sorry my dude.
@Dragoncat08 Wow what a cute bunch of kits! They are super sweet looking. Good luck on finding a growth artist.
@Missing✖ good luck on finding those kits growth artists. They are super cute and I love them. Hinokahutsuchi  is to die for!! I love the extra limb trait on them a lot. I hope you find suitable mates for those four babes. Also Jacky is wonderful! I bet you will get plenty of offers on her. Good luck my dude.
@eunkyung. AHHH those are gorgeous leg babes. Im so happy for you! Good luck on finding a growth artist for those scaled babes. I love the coloring on both of them sooooo much. Also good luck on your chill breeding search. You have some bomb kals.
@!~Mara~! ahhhh a Heathers kalon!!! I would literally kill for one! Good luck on finding a suitable artist on that.

Ok now that my replies are out of the way, I can actually post. that took me twenty minutes
Anyways I got some new art for my girl Kyanite (Ky for short). It was made by the lovely Bequen who did a freaking amazing job.
ImageImage

Thats all for right now. Thanks my dudes and dudets
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me