Wishlist Giveaway Inc. 4.0

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: The Wishlist Giveaway Inc. 4.0 (Read first post!)

Postby EnochianGhost » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Gift bombing to celebrate my happy mood.
Why am I so happy? Well, It might have something to do with a certain someone *cough *Midnight Stars* cough* offering a yellow toxic for my art. BD You guys should all go and give her love. >3
Last edited by EnochianGhost on Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

ImageImage
EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lenp98 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:18 pm

GUYS!!!! Alright, so, I'm in desperate need of one more of these: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=58243172 to gift to someone. Could one of your lovely people PLEASE send me over a trade? You don't have to gift it to me, I will trade for it, But I've got a very deserving person who would like it. :) Sorry if this is spam, but I'm really relying on your guy's help. Thanks so much!!
"Unlimited....My future is unlimited.... And I've had a vision almost like a prophecy! I know- it sounds truly crazy! And true, the vision's hazy. But I swear, someday there'll be a celebration throughout Oz that's all to do with me! And I'll stand there with the Wizard, feeling things I've never felt! And though I'd never show it, I’ll be so happy I could melt! And so it will be for the rest of my life, and I'll want nothing else ‘till I die! Held in such high esteem! When people see me, they will scream for half of Oz's favorite team: The Wizard and I!"

ImageImage
Wicked = Life
lenp98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ara. » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:25 pm

lenp98 wrote:GUYS!!!! Alright, so, I'm in desperate need of one more of these: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=58243172 to gift to someone. Could one of your lovely people PLEASE send me over a trade? You don't have to gift it to me, I will trade for it, But I've got a very deserving person who would like it. :) Sorry if this is spam, but I'm really relying on your guy's help. Thanks so much!!

Sent over my last extra. ♥
let's live heroically, let's live with style / even if the two of us are torn apart / take my revolution

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I don't play anymore.

"Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet."
- Stephen Hawking

Image Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Ara.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Been a while since I've visited,so I though I'd send out some gifts B)

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lenp98 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:39 pm

the warrior echo ! wrote:
lenp98 wrote:GUYS!!!! Alright, so, I'm in desperate need of one more of these: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=58243172 to gift to someone. Could one of your lovely people PLEASE send me over a trade? You don't have to gift it to me, I will trade for it, But I've got a very deserving person who would like it. :) Sorry if this is spam, but I'm really relying on your guy's help. Thanks so much!!

Sent over my last extra. ♥

I love you so much!!! :D :D
"Unlimited....My future is unlimited.... And I've had a vision almost like a prophecy! I know- it sounds truly crazy! And true, the vision's hazy. But I swear, someday there'll be a celebration throughout Oz that's all to do with me! And I'll stand there with the Wizard, feeling things I've never felt! And though I'd never show it, I’ll be so happy I could melt! And so it will be for the rest of my life, and I'll want nothing else ‘till I die! Held in such high esteem! When people see me, they will scream for half of Oz's favorite team: The Wizard and I!"

ImageImage
Wicked = Life
lenp98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faraday » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:42 pm

I haven't posted on here in forever. D: Well, I'm probably going to send out some gifts. ^w^
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lenp98 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Well, saw this for anyone who would like a Store Pet and thinks they could win: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1017711&p=27302088#p27302088

ImageImage
Wicked = Life
lenp98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:55 pm

I have to wait for my mother before I can request to purchase the new store pets. Sigh. Gifting anyways. (not in the best mood, two blue rose auctions I was bidding in got auto'd)
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skysong » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:57 pm

hi guys!
still on my quest for a balloon dog.
sending some wishies. <3
Skysong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Currently hoarding the new 2nd Gen. Owls and New Lineart kitties. :)
Any trades would be greatly appreciated! :D
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups