Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Character Awa

Postby Tiger-bytes » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:42 am

Do you have any characters with sentimental value to you? How are they important to you? Are they tied to a good memory, or do they just relate to you in some deep way?
Maya - My main character and main mascot. She's the closet thing to what others would consider a "fursona" but it's not something I personally call her. She represents my online persona, along with my other 2 main characters.
Sir King Banana V- A character that was created out of an inside joke among friends of mine turned into one of my oldest characters and the reason why I'm considered a banana by most of my friends. He was made by one of my best online friends as a joke that turned into something so much more.
Icarus- My comfort/coping character. He was inspired by one of my favorite comics and mythological stories of Icarus and the Sun. While many perceive his passions as irrational and foolish, Icarus is a very positive and uplifting spirit that believes that anything is possible as long as you're willing to put in the effort to make it possible.

Do you have any characters who are parents? How does becoming a parent change them? Do they stay mostly the same?
Comet and Keiko are my two parents in my world. They are the proud parents of 4 children, two that were adopted and two by birth. While Keiko was already a very nurturing mothering person, Comet had a lot more to learn about parenthood. Since Comet is child-like at heart and non confrontational, he has a hard time being a father because of his fear of being a bad father. As time goes on and he gets advice from friends he slowly learns his parenting style, but it still takes some time for him.

@SleepWalked- That art is so pretty aaah ;v;
@Sixbane- So many beautiful new characters! I'm glad the ones I gave you are going to a good home ;v;
@leo valdez.- Beautiful artwork! Those pixels are so awesome!!
@Chimericect- Those characters are awesome! I love that griffon ;v;
Not very active here, you can find me other places though!

By Choco-floof on dA

Where to find me:
Deviantart
Toyhou.se
Tiger-bytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefly. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:47 am

@lunamoth19: Gah I love your characters so much. Fable is one of my favorite designs ever.
@Sixbane: Congrats on the new characters! I love Logan's colors!
@Sleepwalked: Nice art! Such a cool character!
----
I usually don't post on here much about my new characters, but I'm hella excited about my new fursona ahhhhh
Aspen will be replacing Luciole as my fursona and i love her design so much gah
She already is in a bunch of doodles an sketches of mine but I'll probably be looking for a lot more art of her in the future!
----
Also, CHARACTER SALE
Most don’t have prices so make an offer!!!
Firefly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Just making a post to show off some art and a new character! So, first off, introducing my new character deigned by yours truly. He’s a runaway prince and, I know, everyone has a runaway prince/princess character, but I really wanted one so.. but, anyways, he didn’t long to hold that much power of being king and didn’t want to feel stuck so he ran away, but things didn’t go too well and now he’s living in a little village as a poor pupper. His name is Pierre..

I’ve been slowly collecting art of him as well. First off we have this piece by Chimericect

And then this adorable piece by MotherMother

and, finally, this pixel by BluKitty53

Now, I’m terms of other art, I have this one of Adelaide by Discter

And these of Sprout, Mink and Mimas by Rabbitheart which I got in payment for a couple characters c:

Then, I drew my boy Jack in a line less style, it’s kinda inspired by an animation meme I saw on youtube

Also, I wanted to show off this beautiful piece of Mink I got a while back, I don’t believe I’ve shown it off yet. It is by Asa Willow

replies

firefly that is such a beautiful character! I love the soft colour palette <3 also, good luck selling characters c:
      lunamoth18 Imerial is such a cute, sweet character c: and that art is wonderful!
      sixbane lovely new charries!! I am in love with the art piece of the white tiger there too ^_^ (the little pixel of ronny and myra is adorable as well)
      sixx those kals are beautiful <3
██████████████████
⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯

WE LIVE
┌────────┐
active roleplayers club
characters — rp storage
art shop — extra
└────────┘
███████████
███████████
⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯
██████
██████
██████

██████████████████
████
████
████
⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯

i’m paper planets, you can call me
planets.previously i was chasing_
stars. i’m currently watching too
much netflix & i love the 100. ho
nestly, please pm me if you want
to talk about it, i’d happily rant
[ she/her pronouns : canadian ]

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
┌────────────────┐
CC. ENERGY. ─────── CODING SHOP
└────────────────┘
⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bella. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Wowee it's been a while! Unfortunately I had a harddrive failure and I lost most of everything (i mean, everything, stuff I've had since a kid) aaaaand so I don't have all my characters ;_;

I'd like to start being more active tho! Definitely going to be acquiring more characters in the near future, is toyhouse still a good/the best option for organising?

(Also I apologise for not addressing people above me, I feel weird popping in and talking specifics but I'll have more to add in future <3)
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-

┌────────────────────┐
aquarius • she/her • infj
├────────────────────┤
𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

├────────────────────┤
My goal on CS is to collect
all of the pets. I'm at
97.6%
at the moment!
└────────────────────┘

-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-
Bella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:10 pm

Sales - Buy my stuff plzkthx - https://solloby.deviantart.com/journal/ ... -737886925

Leophari - The Leophari have 2-3 brand new artists who can make really nice designs, one new Leophari is up already so I'm really excited to see what they come up with! <3

Upcoming - I'm working on a little project, it's going to be super exciting to reveal when everything is ready! >w<

New Characters
My newest Arabian is by Iridize, isn't she so beautiful? <3

This is Silence, art by me:

Aeris is by Cubar, from LunarWolf:

Bella. - I don't like Toyhouse because you can't bulk upload images, and some of my charries have a lot of art. I use Weebly but have also tried Wix and it's pretty nice too. Never used Charahub before so unsure about it.
Chasing_Stars - Grats on the new charrie! Nice cat art too c:
Firefly. - That's a really nice ref sheet. I like the spotty pawpads a lot!
Lunamoth19 - those little teenies/icons are super cute and shiny!!
Sixbane - So much art!! I'm so glad you like the puppy <3
SleepWalked - That first charrie is so nice.

Do you have any art you've received that really 'clicks' with a character? Encapsulates them so perfectly you love the character more because of it?
This piece of Starlight by SenpaiSushi really nails her look and magic <3
When I coloured in my bunnies on Bkomae's lines they just looked so cute!
This SS art from Pachirisupaw of Set made him look so regal.
This colour in of Splash by xAngelSpiritx just has the perfect colours for her:
Lumi by Sixbane, I knew this character was going to be my newest favourite but wow, those eyes and that little star!
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoffnungsstern » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 am

I really want to post more often here but I always forget

I wanted to show of some art of Manu I just did!

Also Albert has a profile now!
WARNING: please don't open the link if you don't like to see blood it's not much but still
https://toyhou.se/743001.albert
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any characters with sentimental value to you? How are they important to you? Are they tied to a good memory, or do they just relate to you in some deep way?

Yeah I have! My fursona Hope: https://toyhou.se/249837.hope
I have had her since I begann actively drawing and she really has a special place in my heart. The time I got her was also the time I started finding some friends online which was a huge step for me since I didn't really have friends back then. (I kinda was better a communicating with other though back then and could make friends more easily somehow. Now I'm a nervous wreck at just the thought of writing to someone which has kinda led to less friends)
I have a lot of others too that I really just keep because they are so old and remidn me of my first time on the internet

Do you have any characters who are parents? How does becoming a parent change them? Do they stay mostly the same?
I have noumerous characters who are parents but really can't recall anyone at the moment.

Do you have any characters who are shapeshifters of any sort? Is it a magical trait-natural to their kind, or a curse of sorts?
I have some werewolves if that counts and I don't know I wouldn't really call it natural as they weren't born that way
and Hope can change forms between a cat and a wolf thanks to her necklace!

Do you have any characters who serve as the 'protagonist' of your world or story? If you had to choose one (or a few) who would be the 'main character'?
I have loads of characters like that since I'm planning so many stories
If I had to pick only one for one single story it would probably be https://toyhou.se/920550.isaac Isaac

And how about that character's main antagonist? Are they 'evil', or just an enemy to the protagonist?
the antagonist would probably be a character I haven't uploaded to toyhouse yet ( or even on my computer to be honest) who is a police officer and she really just wants some peace in her city as Isaac tries to initiate a revolution and is generally just really annoying to everyone. So no she isn't really evil.

Do you have any art you've received that really 'clicks' with a character? Encapsulates them so perfectly you love the character more because of it?

I have a lot of those to be honest! I can't really choose

I really like the art I made for Belle and Ineya https://toyhou.se/602361.ineya-carllo#7282903
and the one I did for Jordan https://toyhou.se/746744.jordan#2923149
and this piece of Juliet by Pastel-Cake! https://toyhou.se/684258.juliet#4506356

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Solloby
oooh that horse is beautiful! I adore the colours!
@Bella.
Loosing everything is really horrible I always fear loosing my stuff (I should secure my photos on my USB now that I think of it)
If you have many different characters then yes you should definitily get a toyhouse account I used weebly before and it's a nice site but if you have many different characters it gets pretty unorganised.
@chasing_stars
Pierre looks interesting! That art of him is pretty nice too I especially like the one by MotherMother!
@Firefly.
Your new sona looks great! She has such soft colours!
@MayaDaBanana
Sir King Banana V looks like a fun character!
Icarus also looks very pretty!
@lunamoth19
Thlaynlé looks like a pretty cool character! What he is based on is also really sweet!
@Sixbane
Morgan looks so pretty! And Logan has such nice colours! I really adore Angus as well such pretty characters
I don't have any name suggestions though
@SleepWalked
Good luck with selling!
that art is also gorgeous!
Hoffnungsstern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wyrdwurm » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:46 am

CAAA Awards
Only one day left to make your nominations for the CAAA Character Awards.
Last edited by wyrdwurm on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wyrdwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:20 am

Replies wrote:@Hoffnungsstern, that's such a pretty character. I'm not a fan of pink, but still. Pretty character.
@Solloby, I'm glad that the leophari are still up, I haven't checked in lately but I need to.
@Bella., I'm sorry you lost everything, I'm absolutely terrified that it might happen to me one day e-e

Small repost here, looking for a breeding!
So, a friend made a new OC and loved it so much that we've decided to breed two of our characters. I'm looking for someone to breed them for us. I have plenty of older uncommons, rares and most items I can use to pay for it!! Bases are fine but you'll probably have to edit them heavily.

This is Ryker, he's mine! drift. Made them for me!
We want him bred with
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=3776479
Alpine/Mace who belongs to drift.!
Feel free to pm me if interested in doing the breedings!

I'm also working on getting a new human Charrie made, so if anyone can do that, hit me up?? It'll be angsty and edgy and probably kinda gore-ish so if you're not comfortable with that please take caution.
In other news, I have characters for sale here, feel free to look. Several HQ ones!
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 am

@recklessgod Good luck finding someone to breed your characters! They both are really cute!
    @lunamoth19 Already nominated a few characters and I might nominate a couple more!
    @Hoffnungsstern Manu looks stunning! ALSO I looked at your character page because I'm such a stalker and I wanted to say that Hope is such a cute character and I'm glad she means so much to you!
    @Solloby Your new characters are so gorgeous! I love the blue theme you have going!
    @chasing_stars All the art you got is absolutely fantastic! Your characters are amazing!
    @Firefly. Good to see you! ASPEN IS SO STUNNING! Congrats on the new fursona! The reference looks beautiful and I love the natural colors ahh! <3
    @MayaDaBanana Sir King Banana V is...I'm speechless! C:
    @lunamoth19 Your characters are so perfect and precious <3 <3
    @Sixbane Hey Six, I hope your doing well and thank you for these terrific questions! Good luck redoing your toyhouse! I admire your organization and dedication to your characters so much and I can't wait to stalk casually visit your updated character page! (I mean, I thought it was perfect before too!) ALSO, congrats on the new characters! ^^

------------------------*Waves*------------------------
    hey club! So today is my birthday and its a really nice day yay! ^^
    I wanted to share a couple of character's I just got: April and the girl below!
    Does anyone have any good name suggestions? Her previous name was Venellope but I'm thinking of changing it to something that would suite her a bit more!

Also, I also got a tablet and I've been working on my art a whole lot! Currently been very fond of sketches!
    I might start doing some for like 25 points to practice with it! Would anybody be interested in my trash art haha?
    Examples of my doodles can be found in my gallery!

------------------------Question Time------------------------
    My fursona Anza is one of the most meaningful characters I have as she represents who I am. My other characters (who I jokingly call the Russian Gang are also incredibly meaningful to me as they are all based on my real life family friends who mean the world to me. Nadia especially as she is my comfort character and my best friend in real life.

I plan for most of my characters to find mates/start families eventually as they grow and change. Currently my character Zia is a mother (but she's always been the mom-friend), also I'm thinking about my Plumerian Linus adopting a child (as plumerians can no longer be bread due to the species closing) because he's always wanted to be a parent.

Do you have any characters who are shapeshifters of any sort? Is it a magical trait-natural to their kind, or a curse of sorts?
    Maybe...all of my characters have an imagined "human form" and a "feral form" but that's just the way I develop them

Do you have any characters who serve as the 'protagonist' of your world or story? If you had to choose one (or a few) who would be the 'main character'?
    Well, each of my characters is sort of a protagonist/antagonist in a portion of the HUGE CANON story-line of my characters. There is no direct "main characters" as all my characters have some part to play in the universe (just like all of us have a little part to play in the great scheme of the world we live in).

And how about that character's main antagonist? Are they 'evil', or just an enemy to the protagonist?
    My main "evil" characters are Araisa and Adolphus (the two "evil" gods) and Adolphus' eldest son Decimus. But all of them have an explanation for how they became what they did and all of them are redeemed at some point. (Araisa was almost destroyed by "the creator" of my story for disobeying orders, Adolphus simply wants revenge for the injustice done to his love Araisa, and Decimus was just following Adolphus' orders and eventually stopped) There is not pure evil character in my stories as I don't believe anyone to be black & white in character.

I have lots of awesome art but these two are probably some of my favorite: This piece of Nadia perfectly encompasses who she is and I love it so much!! Another of my most favorite pieces is this animated pixel of Anza (it cracks me up every time I see it and should really be appreciated <3)
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 pm

@Anza, hope you had a good birthday!! good luck with the name for that character!
    @Solloby, so much blue in your post on your characters aha! they're all very pretty 8)
    @chasing_stars, pierre is an interesting character! i also love the art of adelaide and mink! mink is such a pretty oc aa
    @Firefly., i adore aspen's design??? it's so soft and light... 10/10 good design!

I have a few old oc's with sentimental value!! I could never sell them or trade them away aha!
    clara (old fursona from like 2014), Ouka (old fursona from before clara), yukon (suppper old character of mine), darwin (old), bailey (old), and paradise (kinda old, had him for a long time! was one of the first auctions i ever "won" on deviant art too, so it was a good memory aha!)! probably a few more too, if i weren't so tired!

Probably just my kiamara maija! he has like 6 kids with his mate!
    I guess he stayed mostly the same? Became more parental or considerate or like... better at taking care of others in a way? them parently vibes

mello has a rat form! why? i dunno
    and reuben has a magpie form - just a part of him i suppose!

i've been suuuuper inactive lately in every way cause assignments! but i have gotten some nice art in the past week or so!!
    this lovely pixel of november by typenuii @ dA!

a gorgeous pixel of bunsen by tiints @ dA!

this adorable fullbody of obsidian by voxame @ dA! i need more art of this guy tbh

this great pose!! of kakar by woivves @ dA

two GORGEOUS fullbodies of prism and january!!! i love these so much

beau finally got some art! by ubersaw @ dA

and aesop got some pieces!
    by the wonderful niceplant @ dA
    and by gravesends @ dA!
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist