Furry Nation v.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Furry Nation v.4

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:20 pm

shinobi, wrote:
what do you guys think of my fursona? i actually got around
to color her ;;. xxx (line art was done by this bab.)
i'm getting more art done of her and honestly i can't wait.

I think she's adorable! :3
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:36 pm

shinobi, wrote:
what do you guys think of my fursona? i actually got around
to color her ;;. xxx (line art was done by this bab.)
i'm getting more art done of her and honestly i can't wait.

Oh my goshh she's adorable.
I get Applejack (from MLP) vibes from her, but like sweet-mom vibes at the same time.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:46 pm

@diamond thanks!!
@rhona that's kind of what she acts like. i'm glad taking a long
time doing her character design paid off!
ImageImage
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloven » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:50 am

So I posted this to the fursuit thread too but I thought I’d like as many opinions as I can X3

Uh so guys I had a weird idea. I want to make my first full suit and I had a completely crazy idea so bear with me

So I’m genderfluid and thought what if I made a genderfluid suit?

Like I make magnetic eyelashes to make it more feminine, and maybe make the chest stuffable with a zipper on the inside? I can’t draw it out atm since I can barely function lol my blood sugar is low.

Anyway if people would support this or give advice/ideas or anything that would be awesome. I feel like this is something that hasn’t been done so I'd love to execute this! Anyway obviously this would be toony so don’t worry about realism or anything. Thanks again my fellows in this community <3

I’ve made about 4-6 heads and have had experience in making wumbsies (can’t spell). I know how to pattern and sew efficiently and I can easily make a duct tape dummy in my opinion. So my experience is pretty decent

Anyway yeah I’m a furry :lol: this is my sona- for the moment I change a lot- she’s a closed species so no copying please! I only have the suit ref because I cannot draw xD
(Bad blurry pic but is like a unicorn griffin mistake)
And here’s a claw, they’re different but same design. Both head and hands are hand sewn

owo~ ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕟 ~
boooo… He/Him/His

❁ Loves Coffee
❁ I am fairly active on here
❁ Feel free to call me Disrep
❁ I love to gift c:
❁ I love scenery items!
❁ I use multiple devices

CharactersKalonsArt

cloven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a small animal » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:54 am

You probably get asked this all the time but how do I tell my parents about the fandom? As someone living in a place where it’s not a ‘thing’ (literally never seen someone in a fursuit in my life apart from on the internet) I doubt they have any clue what one is. My mom did say something about cosplay once and from what I remember she was being positive, and it was during a conversation about how much I loved cartoon animals, so idk if she has some kind of faint idea from what she’s picked up on social media? I just don’t want to explain The Bad Part to her, not that I’d usually need to but what if my poor innocent mother ends up searching furry hashtags 0_o
a small animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:12 am

have a nice life wrote:You probably get asked this all the time but how do I tell my parents about the fandom? As someone living in a place where it’s not a ‘thing’ (literally never seen someone in a fursuit in my life apart from on the internet) I doubt they have any clue what one is. My mom did say something about cosplay once and from what I remember she was being positive, and it was during a conversation about how much I loved cartoon animals, so idk if she has some kind of faint idea from what she’s picked up on social media? I just don’t want to explain The Bad Part to her, not that I’d usually need to but what if my poor innocent mother ends up searching furry hashtags 0_o

Honestly, you don't need to tell your parents about the fandom. Being in the furry fandom is no different than, say, being in a video game fandom, tv show fandom, etc. It's just a hobby, and if they ever directly ask if you're a furry, then just say, "yeah, I'm a furry," and move on. You don't really need to come out as a furry, and if you make it seem like something that's dramatic and a big deal then you might make it look worse than it really is.
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a small animal » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:19 am

Nintendo Fan wrote:
have a nice life wrote:You probably get asked this all the time but how do I tell my parents about the fandom? As someone living in a place where it’s not a ‘thing’ (literally never seen someone in a fursuit in my life apart from on the internet) I doubt they have any clue what one is. My mom did say something about cosplay once and from what I remember she was being positive, and it was during a conversation about how much I loved cartoon animals, so idk if she has some kind of faint idea from what she’s picked up on social media? I just don’t want to explain The Bad Part to her, not that I’d usually need to but what if my poor innocent mother ends up searching furry hashtags 0_o

Honestly, you don't need to tell your parents about the fandom. Being in the furry fandom is no different than, say, being in a video game fandom, tv show fandom, etc. It's just a hobby, and if they ever directly ask if you're a furry, then just say, "yeah, I'm a furry," and move on. You don't really need to come out as a furry, and if you make it seem like something that's dramatic and a big deal then you might make it look worse than it really is.

Tru that. I completely agree, what I don’t want to do is make it some big ‘coming out’ thing. My parents already know about my fursuit but call it a ‘dog costume’ because they have no clue lol. I guess if they ever do something like find a picture of a furry and be like ‘oh hey have a nice life, this guys got a costume like yours!’ I’ll do some explaining, but only to the extent of ‘yeah he’s a furry like me’. If they ask me what a furry is I’ll tell them what you said, that it’s a hobby. And if they find any of the Bad Stuff by themselves I’ll just tell them all fandoms tend to have that side and that most people in them aren’t interested in it whatsoever.
a small animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koráki » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:51 pm

I'm a Furry! Oh I'm a Furry!:
- - - - - -
Username: Kittythrax
Preferred Name: You can call me Kitty or KT
Fursona(s)/Main Character: Matilda I’m honestly still working on her though >.<
How long Have you Been in the Fandom? How did you find out about the fandom?: I’ve known about flurries for a while, but I think I considered myself a furry about a month or two ago. I mainly found out about the furry fandom through YouTube channels like Pocari Roo and Stormi the Folf
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vhulpes » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 am

I'm a Furry! Oh I'm a Furry!:
- - - - - -
Username: vhulpes
Preferred Name: My real name is Amelia, that's fine with me.
Fursona(s)/Main Character: Charlemaigne the Kaiju
How long Have you Been in the Fandom? How did you find out about the fandom?: A friend of mine in middle school introduced me to it. I graduate from college this year. I've been around a while lol.
Toyhou.se?: JunkyardFox
Favorite Color?: pastel pink c:
Favorite Animal?: Fox (but if we're talking animals that don't exist, Kaijus and dragons)
Other: I have a full digi suit of Charlemaigne in progress by Creature Haven Fursuits! She'll be done in April!!

amelia / ♀ / ♐️ / married
vhulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koráki » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Omg Amelia, Charlemaigne is so cute and pretty! Where did you first come up with her?
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me