The Eurovision Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: The Eurovision Fanclub!

Postby fairywren » Sat May 18, 2019 12:36 am

hot damn, iceland. ICELAND!!!
i really hope that they did the thing that they did last year with the interludes? where you see all the artists out and about, having fun? they were so cute aaaaaa!
i also think australia stands a great chance at winning this year, i'm so excited!!!

Thornes wrote:
    I'm excited my country is in the final <3 I hope we have a chance to win, Duncan Laurence's voice is just angelic in my opinion.

oh my god when i first heard his song i thought he was an angel!! sooo pumpeddddd
hi

:D <3
fairywren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Sat May 18, 2019 1:19 am

I was sad when Poland didn't make it to the finals, Tulia was such a unique act and I loved their song. ;0 Same with Portugal, apparently there was some issues on voting and they didn't all go through.

I don't know if I really have a favourite in the qualifiers, but Duncan Laurence does have a great voice! Just wish he didn't have the exact same haircut and scruffy beard as half of the male contestants. :'DD
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby isispuzzletje » Sun May 19, 2019 9:14 pm

DUNCAN WONN!!! :D
And I live in the netherlands, so it's a big party here xD
isispuzzletje

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun May 19, 2019 10:06 pm

I was a bit sad for Norway because the jury barely gave them points when it was so obvious the public liked them. I gasped a little when I heard how many points the voting got them, haha. Their song grew on me a lot during the semi, so I was really rooting for them.
    But Duncan's song was pleasant to listen to!
    I'm honestly a little tempted tbh, if I can afford tickets next year I might go for it... it's pretty close.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thornes » Sun May 19, 2019 10:10 pm

Aaaa finally my home country gets to bring home the trophy and host Eurovision 2020!

We've been waiting for this for fourty-four years and I'm just happy my generation, and the generation before me, can finally experience eurovision in the netherlands. I'm gonna go. Definitely. If I can grab a ticket I will go aaaAaa! <3

The voting almost killed me though, because the jury sometimes didn't even give Duncan any points and I was just sitting there like ???. For example Belarus only gave points to almost all countries that were still on the right of the board. So much for 'voting for vocals and act only' (':

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Hoarding dogs!
7700 / ∞

All The Good Boys
My Collection Thread
My Trades Thread

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

-
-
-
-
-
-
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Working on a complete collection! (97 pets to go!)
Feel free to trade me anything that's on my wishlist!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Thornes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Sun May 19, 2019 10:39 pm

Belarus' professional jury was disqualified due to a rule violation though.

I'm glad that Netherlands won though, even if it wasn't my favourite act, Duncan definitely deserved it!

also sneaky Palestinian flags everywhere ;) 🇵🇸
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asvoria » Sun May 19, 2019 10:43 pm

ZΕL wrote:
    I was a bit sad for Norway because the jury barely gave them points when it was so obvious the public liked them. I gasped a little when I heard how many points the voting got them, haha. Their song grew on me a lot during the semi, so I was really rooting for them.
    But Duncan's song was pleasant to listen to!
    I'm honestly a little tempted tbh, if I can afford tickets next year I might go for it... it's pretty close.

I totally agree! I even voted for them and hoped for the best, it really killed me that they didn't really get any points.
They had such a unique act and although the leadsinger was a sorta lame smiley-boy, the dark vocals and her beautiful voice really fit in!
I was also a little bit... sad, that none of the public liked Germany. The Sisters were boring and I had wished for another song to win, but I am wondering why exactly so little people voted for us. Even the "hated brexiteer" got a point, haha.
Asvoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jupiter, » Sun May 19, 2019 10:46 pm

iceland made me question how they got through.....
    also, poor england, we didnt get through, we came last. welp

congrats netherlands, i loved your performance
jupiter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Sun May 19, 2019 11:19 pm

\OwO/ wrote:
    iceland made me question how they got through.....
    also, poor england, we didnt get through, we came last. welp

^ Iceland's performance was questionable imo, but boy they have some guts and I admire that.
I'm quite sad, but not really surprised, that the UK came dead last. I think we're cursed ... but at least we didn't get 0 points from the public -- rip Germany >>

We did a snake draft this year and because one person would end up with one less country, we gave the two remaining ones to the dog. So imagine our surprise when North Macedonia was getting all the jury points, and that was one of the countries the dog was given. It was quite funny.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a small animal » Mon May 20, 2019 6:40 am

lyublyu wrote:hot damn, iceland. ICELAND!!!
i really hope that they did the thing that they did last year with the interludes? where you see all the artists out and about, having fun? they were so cute aaaaaa!
i also think australia stands a great chance at winning this year, i'm so excited!!!

Look at the Iceland music news channel, there are a lot of funny hatari moments. I was surprised and disappointed that Australia didn’t get higher on the voting though
a small animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me