Umbrella Academy Fanclub | Open!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Umbrella Academy Fanclub | Open!

Postby headsick » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:41 pm

xxxI wanna be a member!xxx

Username; headsick x
How much have you watched?; entire season
Favorite Character(s); Five, Klaus, Hazel x
Least Favorite Character(s); Cha Cha ig. or vanya sorryx
Other; x
┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
"All of you two-faced friends, you sycophantic suck-ups who smile through your teeth at me, please leave me in peace. Please go. Stop smiling. It’s not a joke. Please leave. The party’s over. Get out."
-Bruce Wayne
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

headsick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby childe » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:46 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL

Username; angelcore
How much have you watched?; all of it
Favorite Character(s); KLAUS, five, ben, vanya, allison, hazel
Least Favorite Character(s); . luther
Other; im klaus in the flesh y’all. 👊😤
hi ! my user was originally : tanjiro, shigeo, nezuko (for the longest)

Set your heart ablaze!
childe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollyon. » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:13 pm

Username; camoodle

How much have you watched?; i've watched the entire series twice, have not yet read the comics sadly (though i intend to).

Favorite Character(s); KLAUS, by far, he is absolutley spectaculor. i also adore the (very talented) actor who plays him. Go check out Robert Sheehan's other stuff if you have time <3

Least Favorite Character(s); Luther just annoys me in the show. i hate how disproportional the fabrication is that the actor is wearing. i know that its not supposed to be t h a t realistic, but come on! i find it to be just lazy, considering :

#1: how light-weight it is, despite Luther's transformation to have supposedly given him more mass, which would have made him a lot heavier. instead, he just walks around like a normal person, instead of being a little slower as he carries all that weight around
    #2: HIS HANDS ARE SO SMALL IN COMPARISON AND IT B O T H E R S M E like you wouldnt UNDERSTAND
    #3 the hair is very clumpy, and goes in all different directions. normal body hair does not do that; i should know, i never shave my legs.
also, he's too much of a goody-two shoes for me to really like him haha. i fancy the bad boys lmao. his character is also a little all over the place??
LOL sorry if i just totally bagged on ur favorite character, im just extremely annoyed with Luther because i feel like his character and his character's presentation could have been carried out much better.

Other; lmao im laughing because i was going to create an Umbrella Academy fanclub since i stan the show so much but i was too lazy so IM VERY GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS!
also, i only realized that Gerard Way was the creator of the Umbrella Academy halfway through my first viewing of the series. i used to be a hardcore emo (if you can imagine that,) so i was immediately PSYCHED EVEN MORE about the show haha. Any mcr/ex-mcr fans here?
★ 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗠! 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙀-𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 ★
ImageImageImage
┌──────Image──────┐
he/him, call me Jaycethspotifyinstaadult! college student
└──────Image──────┘
★𝘿𝙀-𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙀-𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈-𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈★
╔═════════════════╗
ImageImagexImagex
╚═════Click 4 link!═════╝
Apollyon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little sunshine » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:50 pm

Username; evan.
How much have you watched?; the whole of season 1 - and I cannot wait for a season two, oh my!
Favorite Character(s); Klaus, Ben and Five (also Hazel) :3c
Least Favorite Character(s); Cha Cha - don’t @ me lol
Other; I have no words... it’s like a rollercoaster of emotions when watching
little sunshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:41 am

Does anyone want to share season 2 speculations? So far I’ve only been able to talk about this with my mom so having a whole fan club is very exciting.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chipackerz » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:47 am

@loverboy_ yeah I'd love that! But idk if we'd have to use transparent text or not, I assume we would though.

-{Leo // INFP // Horse // Artist
Warriors // Hippo Campus
Animal Crossing // Bookworm
Glass Animals // Nothing But Thieves}-

ImageImageImage
chipackerz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:20 am

Please do use transparent text! Aha. I need to catch up. I don't have Netflix on my personal devices so i have to steal my sisters computer whenever shes not around, and thats not very often xx

Very anxiously waiting for a chance to finish the season though, Its killing me ahh.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chipackerz » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:31 am

Spoilers/s2 speculation: So first off I hope that Klaus will be able to actually talk to Dave again. I know he was able to conjure Dave in one of the episodes, he just didn't get to talk to him. I'm also hoping that Klaus will be able to bring the dead back, but just a few select people. That way we could get Dave and Ben back (assuming that they can't stop Ben's death from happening).

I hope that they won't stay kids for the rest of s2. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm sure everyone who is going to play the siblings kid versions are great actors and actresses, I just want to see more of the original cast. So hopefully this issue with Vanya will be solved some what quickly? Idk, but if not then I'd still be happy, cause it'd be nice to see their backstories fleshed out more.

-{Leo // INFP // Horse // Artist
Warriors // Hippo Campus
Animal Crossing // Bookworm
Glass Animals // Nothing But Thieves}-

ImageImageImage
chipackerz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:02 am

Chipackerz wrote:Spoilers/s2 speculation: So first off I hope that Klaus will be able to actually talk to Dave again. I know he was able to conjure Dave in one of the episodes, he just didn't get to talk to him. I'm also hoping that Klaus will be able to bring the dead back, but just a few select people. That way we could get Dave and Ben back (assuming that they can't stop Ben's death from happening).

I hope that they won't stay kids for the rest of s2. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm sure everyone who is going to play the siblings kid versions are great actors and actresses, I just want to see more of the original cast. So hopefully this issue with Vanya will be solved some what quickly? Idk, but if not then I'd still be happy, cause it'd be nice to see their backstories fleshed out more.

transparent text has to be used until March 15th, a complete month from the day s1 was realeased, to just give time to people who haven't completed it.

In response to chipackerz; I really want to see Klaus' powers develop more as well, it would be rather neat if he could bring back Dave and ben. Size

As for the cast part, I known I will deeply miss the original cast of they begin season 2 with the children. I assume five would remain as he was in season 1 though, so that's good with me.

I do want to learn more about their backstory, and I'm hoping we'll get to learn a lot more about characters other than Vanya; season 1 explained the basics of her (rather sad) childhood already.

@camoodle; I never payed much attention to the proportions, but I do think they could have done a better job with the clothing he wears. Actually, now that you mention it, his hands bother me a little now lol

Usually the goody two shoes are my least favorite characters, but I kinda like him. Not sure why though...?

And sorry for typos, I'm on mobile and couldn't type properly on this thing for my life.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby headsick » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:14 am

question, how do I use transparent text?
┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
"All of you two-faced friends, you sycophantic suck-ups who smile through your teeth at me, please leave me in peace. Please go. Stop smiling. It’s not a joke. Please leave. The party’s over. Get out."
-Bruce Wayne
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

headsick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me